Your Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tells you to feel free to cum again, you have earned it, and with that you reach another mind blowing climax. He pulls out of you gently and he once again turns the vibrator on yet this time he places it in your ass. He again climbs upon you and presses his manhood deep into your wet puss, this time the thrusts are hard and deep. The feel of the vibrating ass and his deep strokes, pushing against harder and deeper. Using long hard strokes as be plunges his cock deeper and deeper into pushing Himself hard against you his balls slapping against you, pushing deeper and deeper into you. The vibrator in your ass pushing against his cock, sending tingling and wild sensations through him. He is fucking you now so hard it is incredible your arms and legs totally helpless as the he fucks you harder and deeper. You both explode together, his thrusts matching your hips and the deep penetration of your pussy, you feel the exploding cum shooting into your pussy. The hot jizm filling you up, he collapses unto and you lay they wishing you could wrap him up with your arms. Almost sensing this he releases the straps of your arms and you wrap him up holding him deep in you. As he reaches under your ass to pull out the vibrator, stays deep inside you holding you and you holding him.

12