Your Mine, Blonde Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly screams as her momentum makes her fall forward off the table just as Beth pulls her ripped cargo pants back up her legs. She is being fully depantsed live on Raw, Kelly's stained eyes flood with tears once more as her head and shoulders touch the arena floor with her long golden legs fully exposed. Beth Phoenix is laughing hard as Kelly's ripped pants are pulled all the way up her body catching around her sexy boots. Kelly is bent over the table for a few seconds, her fully bare butt visible before gravity tips her body the rest of the way off the table. She hits the floor with a little bump and Kelly's first thought is moving a hand between her legs to try and cover her now exposed pussy. Fans close to the announce table are laughing at the stripped Kelly making her blush deepen as she covers her pussy and with her free hand tries to pull her pants up. The ripped material has twisted around her boots making it near impossible for her to pull up.

It also more or less binds her feet together meaning she can't get up and escape as Beth climbs off the table right in front of her. Kelly squeaks in fear and tries to back away sliding her bare ass across the floor trying to get away from Beth. Smiling widely Beth lets Kelly push herself backwards until Kelly's back hits up against the guard rail. The look of understanding then panic moving across Kelly's face makes Beth's day even better as the dumb blonde finally understands the hopelessness of her situation. Backed up against the barrier, bottomless and with a revenge filled strong blonde standing over her Kelly does the only thing she can think of.

"Please Beth don't do this we were friends, please just leave me alone please," The Divas champion wails tears free flowing down her face.

Beth smirks, "Awwww does little Kelly not wanna play anymore, have I broken my sweet little Barbie doll?"

Kelly nods looking a mess with her face bright red and her make up messed up from her tears, "Please Beth please you have made your point please let me go."

Beth overacts standing and thinking for a second, her hand resting on her chin clearly deep in thought, "Ok Kelly I'll make you a deal you can leave unhurt and embarrassed no more if you do one last extreme expose and show all of us your pussy," Beth smiles as the rafters of the area shake from the loud cheering of the horny crowd.

Kelly Kelly's face drops in shock at what Beth just asked, "I can't Beth that's... I can't even believe what you asked."

"Come on you little slut do it maybe if I offered you money or maybe a championship run you would show me your nice slutty pussy," Beth taunts some more making many fans laugh.

"Please no," Kelly begs fresh tears leaking from her swollen red eyes.

"Come on you little tramp you said anything, Anyway this is something we all know your good at and like unless you are not a slutty little exhibitionist," Beth's harsh words hit the mark worse than her spanks as Kelly is almost recoiling from her cruel words.

"Please Beth I wasn't, I'm not a whore please don't make she show myself off in front of all these people," Kelly says weakly her voice barely carrying to Beth.

"These are your only two choices Kelly either strip for me or I will strip you for them," The Glamazon threatens.

Kelly starts thinking; the poor little diva is shaking still with a hand covering her bare pussy and her upper half clad in just a small black bra. Getting impatient Beth reaches forward grabbing one of Kelly's boots roughly pulling it off. Kelly squeaks as her boot is yanked off and her bare foot is exposed, the fans cheer as Beth throws Kelly's removed footwear into the sea of WWE fans. Beth grabs Kelly's other boot as the blonde screams as her boot is forcefully pulled off her foot. Kelly is now bare footed and her pants are still wrapped around her ankles as she pushes further back into the security barrier.

"Come on Kelly holla girl and show us all what you got," Beth mocks powerfully stood over a clearly scared Kelly.

"Ok, ok Beth I'll do it I'll show everything please let me pull my pants up first," Kelly begs.

"Fine just hurry up these people have been waiting a long time to see if you really are blonde all over," Beth grins standing back a little giving Kelly room.

Awkwardly with one hand still covering her privates Kelly reaches down pulling her twisted ripped pants back up her legs. The entire arena is now on its feet staring at Kelly as she pulls herself to her feet yanking her pants back around her sexy little waist still with a hand hiding her pussy and not removing it until her pants are fully up. She looks up seeing Beth's smiling face and the horny lustful faces of the WWE fans. Kelly looks uneasy on her feet as she stands then suddenly she takes off running hard looking to get away from Beth and this nightmare. She is quickly around the announce table running hard for the backstage area until she feels a large hand grabbing the back of her long blonde hair. She is stopped in her tracks then her hair is roughly pulled back on sending Kelly crashing to the floor. She lands hard driving the air from her as the hand stays clenching onto her long hair and now starts pulling her across the arena floor.

"Silly Kelly did you not think I'd see your escape coming naughty girl I would have left you alone if you stripped naked for these people now a bigger Barbie breaking punishment is called for," Beth says as Kelly groans.

The blonde is dragged back to the announce table and Beth's power easily tosses Kelly back over the table. Lying on her front Kelly's red raw ass is exposed to the world again though the big hole in her pants. Beth grabs onto the back of Kelly's dirty torn cargo pants and wastes no more time in pulling them down. Kelly groans, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as Beth strips the pants right off her body, her back throbbing too from being pulled down hard leaving Kelly to think her escape plan was pretty shit only getting her into worse trouble. Kelly Kelly is bottomless lying across the Raw announce table and the fans are going wild.

Beth throws Kelly's ripped and useless pants away then pulls Kelly's legs apart letting a camera zoom in and capture a shot of Kelly's pussy. Seeing the young blonde's shaved cunt up on the big screen gets a massive almost title changing hands scream from the crowd as the tease's bare pussy is on show for all to see. Kelly hangs her head trying to fight back the tears and moans of humiliation as Beth is exposing her bare pussy to the whole world. Beth Phoenix isn't finished yet as she moves between Kelly's legs crawling onto the table behind the flat out blonde. Raising two fingers Beth presses forward pushing her two fingers right into Kelly's spread pussy. The blonde cries out loud as she feels something invade her tight pussy and her scream is only worse when she works out they are Beth's fingers. Beth Phoenix just pushed two fingers into Kelly Kelly's pussy from behind live on Monday night Raw right on top of the announce table for the world to see.

The fans in the arena are cheering and screaming for joy while Kelly is just screaming as Beth's fingers move further inside her. Beth's fingers curl inside Kelly's pussy teasing the inner walls of the blonde who is moaning in discomfort as another woman's fingers invade her private area. With one hand on Kelly's lower back pinning her face down onto the table Beth pulls her other hand back and starts thrusting her fingers in and out of Kelly Kelly.

"NO BETH PLEASE STOP NO OHHHH NO PLEASE GET YOUR FINGERS OUT OF ME," Kelly screams for all to hear as Beth rocks her two strong fingers in and out of her cunt.

Beth ignores Kelly's loud cries as she focuses on rocking her fingers into the Divas champion's pussy. Pumping them in and out of Kelly's tight pussy hearing the blonde moan and scream for Beth to stop is an amazing feeling for Beth the power over the blonde cocktease is an incredible turn on. This is far worse than being forced to strip in Kelly's mind; Beth is performing porn on her in front of a worldwide TV audience, an audience that must be growing by the second. Beth pushes her fingers in as deep as they can go really filling Kelly's tight cunt up.

"OWWW BETH STOP TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT OF ME PLEASE FUCK PLEASE BETH STOP IT," Kelly whines as Beth starts to pick up the pace in finger fucking her.

Beth ignores Kelly's cries pumping her fingers in harder making Kelly screams grow in volume as her fingers drive in at a fast slut breaking pace. Pumping in hard Beth can hear the gasps and groans from the crowd as she sexually plays with Kelly Kelly's cunt finger fucking her in front of a sold out arena. She can feel Kelly's tight pussy contracting then opening allowing her fingers all the way inside her damp hole.

"BETH PLEASE I'M NOT A LESBIAN PLEASE GET YOUR FINGERS OUT OF ME PLEASE STOP," Kelly howls rocking back and forth on the announce table.

Beth laughs loudly at Kelly's cries, "I think your lying little Kelly," She says pulling her wet fingers out from Kelly's pussy.

She holds her two fingers up so the fans can clearly see the juices dripping down her two fingers. Kelly's juices shine under the bright arena spotlights on Beth's long fingers clearly showing the blonde's mouth and body are thinking different things. Fans love this new extreme attitude from Beth, this dominating, powerful and sexy performance has aided the public in turning on her side against Kelly. The WWE Universe does like Kelly but they like seeing her under Beth more than seeing her run away. With her Kelly cream stained fingers up in the air Beth smiles before pushing them back into Kelly filling the slutty blonde's pussy again. Another scream comes from Kelly as flat out across the announce table and bottomless is an ultra-vulnerable position with Beth's fingers again pounding into her cunt.

Beth's fingers move fast picking up pace once again making Kelly's entire body shake. Pumping into Kelly's once straight cunt Beth can feel the young blonde's juices flowing down from her fingers onto her palm and down her wrist. She has a massive smile on her face while Kelly has a look of agony and hatred plastered across her bright red face. Kelly screams again her hands slapping against the wooden announce table as Beth is violating her pussy while fans around her laugh and point at poor Kelly being dominated sexually by another woman.

"You know what I think this little slut wants more than anything," Beth says out load talking to no one but still getting a loud roar of approval from the crowd.

"I think our Barbie doll world fucking champion needs to feel more inside her overused cunt," Beth teases Kelly even while finger fucking the Divas champion.

Kelly doesn't like the sound of that and before she can scream or react Beth opens her hand out and adds the rest of her fingers into Kelly's cunt. The Glamazon now has four fingers of her right hand inside Kelly's cunt almost like she is turning the Florida born model's cunt into a glove. A 4 fingered assault on Kelly's cunt is enough to have the blonde screaming bloody murder as Beth's fingers drive deep into her sensitive woman area. Beth's fingers are stretching out Kelly Kelly's pussy walls pumping in quickly and clearly turning Kelly on as in between her screams are small moans. While the fans might not be sure how much Kelly is enjoying it Beth is sure she is turning Kelly into a little lesbian slut as against the blonde's better judgement her stretched cunt is getting wet. Her juices drip covering all four of Beth's fingers and leaking down into a puddle of cum on the announce table.

Kelly moans again but the moans hidden in the screams are her worst fear feeling a sexual thrill from this massively strong girl fucking her pussy using only her fingers. Her long standing nightmare of being stripped naked and having to endure a public fucking like she is a porn star or a hooker is the sort of fantasy that keeps her awake and scared at night. She likes showing off her body but the skinny blonde likes being in control, she is the cute girl next door an innocent acting submissive but more controlling of people's actions and emotions around her. Kelly knows how to play men and use her charm and body to her advantage, she has never done some of the more disgusted perverted things but Kelly does think she is a little bit of a tease. Kelly never thought another woman could be interested in fucking her let alone one as powerful as Beth and she never guessed if a girl was every with her she would be so beaten and submissive sexually to her that she would start getting turned on by the abuse. Beth's finger fucking drives into her hard and Kelly's entire body feels tired as she is being fucked hard by Beth's quick working fingers.

Beth has a large grin on her face as she finger fucks Kelly teasing and working over the sexy blonde using her four fingers to great effect turning Kelly on more than Beth herself thought she would. Kelly feels like she is being turned into Beth Phoenix's sex bitch right here live in front of the entire Monday night Raw audience in the arena and watching around the world. Howling loudly Kelly starts shaking as Beth's fingers drive in really testing her pussy insides stretching them wider than any cock could.

"Please Beth stop it please oh god please Beth stop fucking me please," Kelly softly grunts begging Beth to stop.

Unsurprisingly Beth doesn't stop instead working her four fingers at a quicker pace watching them disappear filling up Kelly Kelly's pussy. Beth's wrist is starting to become a blur as she power fucks Kelly Kelly's pussy. Her fingers curl inside the Diva's champion pleasuring her in ways Kelly never knew possible. She has had no sexual experience with woman never even a full on lips kiss so having Beth's experienced and well trained fingers is sending Kelly's body to a new and massive sexual nirvana. Beth pulls out of Kelly's soaking wet pussy only to flip the sweaty blonde over onto her front letting the public get a full frontal view of her sweet wet cunt for the first time. She spreads Kelly's legs and the Divas champion is too tired and sore to try and get away. She wishes she could get away as again Beth's four fingers push inside her cunt now with her on her back making it more in view of the fans making the humiliation worse.

Fans get an almost porno view of Beth's fingers disappearing into Kelly's pussy seeing the blonde's sexual organ stretching out as Beth's fingers fill her up. Beth pushes further and deeper inside Kelly's cunt, her fingers pressing higher making the blonde's screams go up several tones. Kelly bucks her hips as she is laid out like she is in for a doctor's exam with her legs spread and Beth pushing her fingers higher up inside her. Her right hand pumps hard but Beth's left hand is now moving up Kelly's flat out body and before the little blonde knows what is happening Beth's hand moves up right onto Kelly's breast.

"Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze Kelly boobies," Beth taunts in a sing song voice as her left hand clamps down on her bra covered boob.

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh, Owwwwwwwwww Beth that hurt's that fucking hurts stop it," Kelly cries as her sore boob is subjected to yet more punishment.

Beth's hand is crushing down on Kelly's tit squeezing right though her bra as her fingers turn and tilt inside Kelly's pussy. This double pronged sexual attack is a brand new pain for the young Diva. Kelly's screams are getting louder as her breast is punished by Beth's hand while her talented fingers are making her pussy so turned on and wet. Her pussy juices are really flowing down across Beth's fingers as she is hitting some of the untouched and most sensitive parts of Kelly's pussy making her howl with pleasure while her sore body not used to this feeling. Fans are watching with shock and awe as Kelly is flat on her back taking pleasure from Beth's fingers as Beth's big hand switches breast crushing Kelly's other C cup boob.

More pain as her boob is crushed while Beth's fingers work overtime pumping into the blonde's soaking wet cunt. Playing and crushing Kelly's normal sized boobs Beth pulls her hand out of Kelly's pussy with her four fingers and palm shining with Kelly's cum while letting go of her sore boob as well. She climbs off the announce table and walks round, her unstained hand giving Kelly's boob one last squeeze as she walks round to Kelly's red sweaty face. The tears in her eyes have dried leaving red raw rings around her normally sexy face while the rest of her face is blotchy from the blushing and effort she has expended as Beth has easily beaten her around.

Beth is standing close to Kelly's face grinning as she leans down, "Hey there slutty Kelly would you like to taste what you have been leaving on WWE staff worker's dicks?"

Kelly cringes at the question and wonders if she should answer knowing that a cocky answer will get her even more humiliated and beaten up yet she can't bring herself to be Beth's submissive little bitch.

"Come on you fucking bitch taste yourself," Beth threatens grabbing Kelly's jaw and pulling it down.

She forced the blonde's mouth open and before Kelly can scream Beth pushes her sticky fingers right into her mouth. Fans cheer at the disgusting act; the powerful Beth forcing poor little Kelly to taste her own cum off the fingers that were just fucking her. Kelly resists the temptation to bite Beth's fingers as she is forced to use her tongue to clean the fingers that have been pumping inside her cunt. Her tongue humiliatingly swishes around Beth's sticky fingers forced to taste her own juices in front of a worldwide television audience. Beth grins as she just force fed Kelly her own cum off her fingers as she pulls her hand out of Kelly's mouth to hear the blonde cough and look disgusted with what she has done. She doesn't give Kelly ay time to move as Beth reaches down both hands firmly grabbing her sexy black bra.

With one forceful pull Beth tears Kelly's bra clean off as the fans roar with delight once more as the much teased Kelly Kelly boob reveal has finally happened. Kelly groans as her tanned tits with her sexy little pink nipples are exposed just like the rest of her. Kelly Kelly naked on Raw is probably trending worldwide on Twitter as cameras flash and zoom in on the blonde's sexy body. Sweating and perfectly laid out on the table, fresh tears form in Kelly's eyes as she feels so degraded. Stripped naked and fingered for everyone to see Kelly had hoped a job with the WWE would have saved her from the slutty show off fate or porn careers that many of her former model friends were forced into. Beth throws Kelly's bra into the crowd and climbs back onto the announce table this time straddling Kelly's gut pinning the blonde down. Fans excitement picks up as Beth is sitting on top of Kelly hopefully to perform some more sexual domination. Beth grabs the front of her black bodysuit ripping it open slightly exposing more of her large cleavage.

Reaching behind her Beth unhooks her own black sports bra and pulls it off under her wrestling costume. Fans cheer even louder as Beth is starting to strip as she sits on top of a weak abused Kelly. Beth grabs the front of her suit ripping into it again turning her deep cleavage into two bare breasts bouncing out of the open hole. Everyone gasps as Beth just exposed her boobs for the whole world; her D cups with her rock hard dark pink nipples hanging out the front of her bodysuit. Kelly has no idea what Beth is doing exposing herself but she is scared of what Beth will do to her as she twists and groans trying to shift Beth's weight off her. Beth looks down at the trapped and naked Kelly grinning as she rubs her own tanned boobs.

"Guess what Kelly we are going to see if in real life you are just a big baby," Beth says confusing the crowd and scaring Kelly more.