Your Mine, Blonde Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have already cried more than an infant, like a baby you spend most of you time naked and now we are gonna see if baby likes big tits," Beth mocks grinning.

The Glamazon starts to lean down over Kelly, her big boobs aimed right at Kelly's face. In a pure blind panic the blonde screams and struggles harder turning her face left and right as Beth's massive tits loom over her. Beth lowers down wrapping her tits right around Kelly's head breast smothering her and the cheers from the fans can probably be heard in the next state over. Beth's massive tits have hidden Kelly's whole head as the skinny blonde's hands and feet kick and shake around. Beth's cleavage smothers her and Kelly can feel Beth's warm tit skin brushing up and rubbing against her cheeks. She wails pitifully as Beth is once again showing sexual dominance over the Divas champion smothering her with her big tits letting everyone laugh and mock Kelly. Beth moans a little feeling Kelly's head trapped between her tits feeling her breathing right up against her chest tickling her skin. Clamping down hard Beth can feel the blonde thrash fiercely underneath her as she is starting to cut of Kelly's oxygen.

"Kiss my boobies Kelly come on you little whore, give my tits a little kiss and I'll let you go," Beth says wondering if already early on in their mistress/sub relationship she can order the sexy ex model to do things.

Kelly hears the order and without thinking of anything other than her freedom she puckers up her lips and kisses the flesh on Beth's boob. The strong Glamazon groans clearly as Kelly's soft lips touch her skin, not just from the pleasure of the kiss but feeling the slutty blonde respond to her orders brings a big grin to her face and a whole realm of evil possibilities into Beth's mind. Kelly kisses Beth's boobs pressed deep against her head until Beth starts lifting her tits off her face. Beth has a big beaming smile on her face as she moves back up to sitting on Kelly's mid-section as Kelly is blinded by the arena lights gasping for air.

Beth easily slips down Kelly's body taking her four freshly cleaned fingers and pushing them right back into Kelly's dripping wet pussy. Kelly roars with pleasure, her body being teased, attacked and pleased from so many angles she isn't sure what will happen to her next. Having nearly been smothered by Beth's boobs to now have the Glamazon's big talented fingers inside her again has Kelly groaning with pleasure. Her naked body turns and grinds on top of the announce table as Beth Phoenix gives her the best and only fingering of her young life.

Kelly can no longer fight the growing lust inside her as this big sometimes butch other woman is bringing her body so much pleasure. She wants to scream and run away but her tired body can't fight it as wave after wave of pleasure shoot across her. Beth's fingers pound in hard really working to a quick pace already having done the foreplay work earlier making Kelly's pussy stretch out to support all 4 of Beth's fingers and she is wet enough for her fingers to just slide in and out without causing the moaning blonde any pain. Beth's fast paced fingers really slam into Kelly's pussy and the young blonde can feel herself building up to orgasm making her whine as she can't do anything to stop Beth.

Faster and faster Beth pounds her fingers in looking try and drag her finger tips against Kelly's clit while her thumb presses down on her outer pussy lips teasing and rubbing some of her own leaking juices into her small sensitive lips. Kelly groans loudly as Beth's fingers really drive deep inside her pleasuring her pussy. Beth pumps her fingers deep into Kelly's pussy teasing the blonde bringing her closer to an orgasm. Kelly screams her fingers scratching against the wood as she cries out moaning loudly Kelly bucks her hips getting so close but Beth suddenly pulls her teasing fingers out of her cunt.

"OHHHHHH NOOOOOO FUCK," Kelly moans with frustration as Beth's pleasure bringing fingers are pulled out her pussy.

Kelly looks up at a grinning Beth "I was so close," She mumbles then blushes as she realizes what she just said.

"Awwww does little Kelly want to cum?" Beth mocks in a baby voice.

Kelly holds her lips together afraid of what she will say and what her reaction will be as Beth waves her wet fingers in the air.

"I mean you are certainly wet enough down there to cum Barbie," Beth teases more, "Come on Kelly just admit how much you need a superior woman to make you cum."

Kelly moans preferring Beth when she was just beating on her as this mental and pleasurable attack is hurting her head. She bucks her hips up trying to find Beth's fingers again but Beth is keeping both hands up in the air denying her pleasure.

"Does Kelly really, really need to cum?" Beth teases as Kelly's own hands move down her body trying to scratch the sexual itch Beth caused.

As quick as a flash Beth grabs Kelly's arms pinning them to looking up at the frustrated blonde, "Naughty self-pleasuring slut, do you want me to make you cum or not?" Beth asks again.

Kelly bites her lip fighting with every last ounce of mental strength not to give Beth what she wants to hear. Beth however has already made her do so much against her will and Kelly doesn't want to think of the humiliating consequences that Beth will force upon her if she doesn't give in.

"Ok, ok I want to cum," Kelly whispers in a voice so soft not even the front row fans inches from the announce table can hear her.

"Speak up Kelly," Beth demands letting go of Kelly's wrists grabbing her pink nipples roughly twisting them between her fingers.

Kelly screams as Beth twists her nipples roughly pulling them upwards arching the former gymnasts back. Kelly's nipples are being pulled in the air pulling her back off the table as her screams fill the sold out arena. Twisting and pulling harder Beth has a sick grin on her face as she tortures Kelly's nipples getting the sexy blonde to scream at will.

"Now say it you little bitch or I swear I will pull your little teasing tits off and hang them on my wall," Beth threatens.

Kelly groans as Beth loosens her grip on her nipples and her voice still high and pain filled squeals "Please make me cum Beth I need to cum."

"Louder," Beth orders squeezing Kelly's nipples again getting a fresh scream from the humiliated blonde.

"OH PLEASE BETH MAKE ME CUM I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME CUM BETH FINGER FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM," Kelly screams deeply humiliated at having to do it in front of so many watching people.

Beth laughs letting go of Kelly's nipples looking around at the screaming fans all of whom are amazed and excited at the pure smut coming from the good girl's mouth.

"So dear sweet Kelly wants to cum just like she does with all the boys and staff backstage," Beth fires yet another cheap shot at the rumours of Kelly's slutty attitude backstage.

Kelly could cry as she moans bucking her hips again, "Please Beth stop it just do what you want please I want to cum."

Beth can't help but laugh at Kelly weak and desperate begging for an orgasm, "Its ok Kelly I will make your slutty little body cum but first I want to feel what most people backstage have felt."

Kelly aches her eyebrows confused looking up at Beth wondering what crazy turn the powerful blonde has taken now.

"I want to feel those sweet lips and tongue I want the same treatment all the head office guys have gotten Kelly, I want you to suck me off," Beth grins as the crowd erupt with noise.

Kelly's face drops of all the things Beth has done to her to hear that from Beth's mouth is so shocking. The big grin on Beth's face is scaring Kelly too as the Glamazon has made a deeply upsetting request. Kelly hopes her family has long since turned the TV so as not to see her looking like this. The naked Kelly hangs her head trying not to look at Beth or hear the loud cheering fans all getting a free porn show with their favourite Divas.

"Lick me Kelly come on I know you have never done it before but still I've heard from backstage that your lips are the best so eat me out," Beth smirks her grin can't get any bigger seeing how uncomfortable Kelly is.

"No I can't please Beth I don't wanna, I can't I don't like woman please Beth," Kelly begs as Beth ignore her reaching behind her neck unclipping the back of her bodysuit.

Fans and Kelly watch the powerful Beth kicking off her wrestling boots and slowly pulling her outfit down exposing her well-built ultra-fit body. The body suit peels down past her already exposed breasts showing off her thick 6 pack showcasing the fact Beth has such a hot toned nearly goddess like body. Even a scared Kelly can't take her eyes off Beth's curves and all the blonde's big brazened muscles as she works the tight material down past her hips. Beth's black panties are exposed as she squeezes and squeaks the tight latex material down past her powerful thighs. Most men in the audience have to drool at watching the sexy Beth strip off exposing a body almost entirely made at the gym. Beth works her suit down past her knees then kicking the rolled up bodysuit off her feet and stands on top of the announce table clad in just a pair of black panties that barely cover her big toned ass.

Beth seems totally confident and unabashed at her near nudity while Kelly is still meekly embarrassed her arms pointlessly wrapped against her sore chest. She is almost in awe of Beth and amazed with the ease Beth managed to attack her, strip her and sexual play with her body. Kelly has never been the biggest or the best but Beth had played with her body like a doll and total outclassed her. Now in the presence of this all power all conquering Diva Kelly can't help but feel little in the shadow of the Glamazon. Beth grabs her panties and pulls them down revealing her well shaved and shining wet pussy to the stunned WWE Universe. Kelly is shocked at how relaxed at her own nudity Beth is while she the model is trembling at being nude and played with like a sex toy in front of all these people. Beth grins as fans take pictures of her stunning fit nude body as Kelly curls up knowing what Beth will ask and in her mind Kelly wonders if she can refuse such a strong beauty.

"Come on Kelly eat me, relax bet a slutty tramp like you will end up loving it," Beth taunts dropping her weight back onto Kelly's mid-section pinning her to the desk once more.

"Please Beth no you can have the title, you can have my money and my job please, please don't make me lick you I'm a good girl I don't do things like that," Kelly pathetically begs.

"So you're a good girl that just sleeps her way through men rather than woman, That's even worse Barbie at least I fuck for pleasure, you fuck for a better job and more money that makes you a whore," Beth spits the anger at her misused career and Kelly's easy climbing up the ranks spilling out of her.

"Yes. Yes ok I'm a whore I'll say it I'm a whore just please don't make me eat you out in front of all these people oh please Beth," Kelly begs, her eyes leaking with fresh tears as she stops struggling to beg the big Glamazon to spare her.

Beth doesn't listen as she slowly crawls her way up Kelly's tanned and spread out body. Kelly is disgusted as Beth's sweet dripping pussy moves closer to her face. She struggles harder than even trying to break free but Beth is too powerful as she sits right on the very top of her chest kneeling with both legs pressed against Kelly's airy blonde head.

"You are gonna eat bitch and guess what you will love it," Beth says grabbing the back of Kelly's head and pushing her forcefully into her pussy.

Kelly closes her eyes holding her mouth shut too as her pretty face is pressed right into Beth's crotch. The muscly blonde moans as she feels Kelly's resisting face pressing against her wet pussy lips. Beth lets out a soft groan of pleasure feeling Kelly's lips against her sensitive area. She pushes Kelly's head deeper in between her legs and for all Kelly's crying and struggling she can't get Beth off her or move her head away from Beth's snatch. The blonde goddess is really grinding her pussy right into Kelly's face probably staining the model's poster selling face with her leaking pussy juices. Beth rocks her hips really grinding her cunt into Kelly's face but much to her annoyance Kelly isn't responding by using her tongue or even kissing Beth's pussy. Kelly keeps her eyes closed tight wailing between her closed lips trying to ignore her body's lustful reaction to the sweet smelling juices rolling down Beth's thighs. Beth is rocking her hips harder trying to get a response from Kelly with the cute blonde's whole head trapped between her legs.

Fans are cheering loudly all taking the amazing picture of Beth Phoenix sitting on the face of Divas champion Kelly Kelly. Grinding her dripping wet pussy into Kelly's face is fun but Beth wants more, she wants her little Barbie doll slut to give her good oral like she expects from all her conquests. Kelly groans as she is being smothered, her good looks totally obscured by Beth's shaved pussy. The Glamazon pulls harder on Kelly's blonde hair trying to get some pussy licking from the first time lesbian but Kelly isn't budging. Beth turns half her body around to stare at the rest of Kelly's naked body. Taking her free hand Beth slaps it backwards cracking her palm into Kelly's gut. Kelly yelps as Beth slapped her belly, her mouth opens for the tiniest second and Beth's pussy grinds over her open lips and teeth.

Some of her pre cum drips from her swelling lips into Kelly's open mouth and the tanned blonde closes her mouth quickly disgusted and ashamed with herself for tasting a woman live on TV. The worst and most embarrassing moment of her life only worsens when Beth's free hand trails from her belly down between her legs. To have Beth's fingers go over her wet pussy lips again makes Kelly shiver with lust and fear wondering what the face sitting blonde is up too. Beth's hand slaps down on Kelly's soaking and sensitive pussy lips making her groan as Beth rocks her hips again. She grinds harder but Kelly still isn't giving anything like the oral Beth expects from bitches she likes to fuck.

Growling Beth pulls back on Kelly's hair moving her face away from her pussy, "Now listen you fucking whore you are going to lick me out or I swear I will tease your pussy for hours until you are broken and begging to be my pussy slave, UNDERSTAND!" she threatens ramming a finger and swirls it around Kelly's cunt.

Looking frightened Kelly nods sticking her tongue out as Beth moves back round to fully sit on Kelly's face. Both hands grab her long mane of hair and force Kelly's head back between her legs. Scared by Beth's threat which Kelly doesn't want as the thought of Beth teasing and pleasuring her for hours is just too horrible for her to think about. The second her head is back between Beth's legs, Kelly lets her mouth open instantly rubbing her pink tongue against the bigger blonde's cunt. Beth makes a loud moan as Kelly's tongue and lips touch her horny pussy and her fantasy of making the little tease her bitch is starting to come true. Kelly's tongue is sloppy licking around Beth's cunt lips occasionally flicking inside and tasting her flowing juices. Kelly is glad Beth can't see the disgusted sick look on her face as she tastes the Glamazon's cum. The WWE Universe is in a state of shock at the live and totally unforeseen HLA performance acted out in front of them.

Sweet innocent Kelly Kelly is eating out Beth Phoenix even if she was forced she is still soaking wet and with her tongue right up the pussy currently sitting on her face. They watch Beth moan while bobbing up and down, rolling her hips around grinding into Kelly's hot face much like the way Kelly shakes her ass into her opponent's face in the ring. The crowd cheering only turns Beth on more as Kelly's tongue is pushing into her cunt and stays there meaning Kelly is now properly licking her out. Kelly is just trying to get this ordeal over as fast as she can, her lips sucking and kissing Beth's outer pussy lips as her tongue pistons against her inner pussy walls. Beth giggles thinking Kelly must be a natural as she bucks her hips harder getting more turned on and closer to her own orgasm. Kelly's tongue probably isn't hitting the right spots but the erotic though of cock tease Kelly with a face full of pussy is driving Beth on more. She never guessed dominating Kelly in front of everyone would be this erotic as she gets close to the end her pussy flowing with pre cum and Beth's moans are growing in volume too.

With her head tucked tightly between Beth's legs Kelly can't hear her moans or the fans screams all she wants to do is too keep licking ignoring her body's hot feeling and the fact she is starting to enjoy the sweet female juices running down her throat. Beth grips her hands tighter in Kelly's hair bucking her bare cunt into Kelly's face and moving tongue. Getting the same oral pleasures many WWE higher ups got but doing it live on Raw with a worldwide audience around to see her break Kelly brings Beth to her climax much faster than normal.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMM FUCK KEEP SUCKING Kelly gonna cum, gonna cum all over your pretty blonde face," Beth screams holding onto Kelly's hair as she has a long overdue and massive orgasm.

Kelly shivers with disgust feeling Beth rocking faster before screaming out loud and Kelly only works out what is happening when it's too late. Beth's cum flows fast and hard drenching Kelly's tongue and cascading down her open mouth before the blonde can even blink. Kelly is taking her first cum load from another girl she tastes it, swallowing it all up as her head is locked in a vice grip between Beth's knees. She starts crying again hating the fact she likes the taste of Beth's cum but worst are the principle the methods Beth used to teach her this added to the fact she isn't a lesbian ruin it for Kelly. Also making it worse is 15 thousand people and millions more at home just watched her become a pussy licker and female cum drinker.

She hates to think how many loads similar to Beth's have just been shot to her ordeal around the world. Beth's cum overflows from her mouth onto her lips and probably spills over her face as Beth finally slides off her still shaking in the warm post glow of a massive orgasm. Kelly gasps at fresh air and gags trying to spit up any cum she swallowed but can't as a close by camera gets a good close up shot of Kelly's face speckled with little drops and smears of cum. With her naked sweaty body and already deeply wet pussy now with a face full of cum Kelly looks more like the backstage slut everyone has heard rumours about.

"MMMMMMM wow I can see why you are champion Kelly that little slut mouth of yours is a delight," Beth says lying back on the table dipping her fingers into her juices.

Kelly just looks sick thinking of the embarrassment this will cause her home life, her career and everything else. Worst of all for Kelly is despite being forced and hating this ordeal Beth has made her horny and tasting all that cum has not damped her own sexual excitement. This for Kelly is the worse night of her life all she wants now it to go back to her hotel, curl up in bed and stay there till people forget about this night. Kelly ignores the soaking wet lusty feeling in her groin and turns to try and get off the announce table. As she rolls away Beth's hand shoots out grabbing her by her ankle. Kelly squeaks as her ankle is grabbed and she is rolled back on top of the announce table with Beth soon rolling on top of her.

"Planning to escape Kelly? Well you can't go yet I have too many fun things planned for you," Beth whispers, her body pressed into Kelly's.

Kelly whines hearing Beth say that and with the added disturbing measure of having the Glamazon's naked body pressed against her it is taking all of Kelly's last inner strength not to scream out and cry like a baby. As Beth's massive breasts squash her own Kelly feels Beth's hand moving down south and the blonde sighs in fear and slight happiness at Beth letting her cum. Kelly's mind is racked with contradicting thoughts as Beth lies on top of her rubbing her free hand against the young Diva's soaking wet pussy. She hates this public sex show and hates it being with another woman yet for all the humiliation and pure domination Beth has shown Kelly can't deny her body's lust filled reaction to it. Kelly isn't given much time to think of anything else as Beth pushes up her four fingers again and slams them right into Kelly's wet hole.