Your Mine, Blonde Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOOOOO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN BETH OHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHH," Kelly screams her body once again twitching with lust as Beth fingers drive deep into her wet pussy.

Kelly lets out another couple of pleasure filled screams as Beth lies on top of her pumping her wrist back and forth. Her strong fingers slide into Kelly's wet hole filling and teasing her lust filled body. Beth isn't starting slow as her fingers slam full pace into Kelly's pussy curling them around her insides rubbing them quickly up and down her pussy walls. Kelly howls with pleasure as her tired body reacts to Beth's probing fingers in the same way they would to a hard thrusting cock. Beth is finger fucking Kelly hard lying on the blonde with full skin on skin contact. Groaning Kelly can feel her own smaller sore boobs being flattened by Beth's big strong tits. She can feel the sweat of the Glamazon trailing down mixing on her own skin and when she opens her eyes she can see Beth's grinning face inches in front of her.

"How do you like your fucking Kelly?" Beth asks her smile so wide Kelly can see all her bright white teeth.

"Please stop Beth please," Kelly groans as she feels Beth's expert fingers once again bringing her to the edge of cumming while she tries to fight it determined not to give Beth this last piece of pure sexual domination over her.

Beth has already brought her close once and Kelly isn't sure her skinny frame can't take any more sensual punishment. Beth's fingers keep finding her wettest and most sensitive areas and all Kelly can do is moan loudly while she blushes to the camera hovering over her face. The perfectly straight Kelly is being deeply pleasured by another woman's hand and the smile on Beth's face shows Kelly that she knows just how horny and wet the ex-model is. Her cunt is overflowing, her pre cum juices leaking out soaking Beth's fingers and palm as she drives her fingers deeper making sure she gives Kelly the best fucking of her young life. Kelly screams while the fans cheer watching the sexy blonde writhing from side to side against Beth's body as the powerful Diva's fingers bring Kelly crashing onto the edge of a long building climax. Kelly's tight cunt is stretched out by Beth's pumping fingers and Kelly closes her eyes feeling nothing but the powerful pleasure she is being given.

Her moans grow louder as live in front of the world Kelly is being pushed towards her first lesbian orgasm. The grin seems stitched on Beth's face as she twists her fingers a little inside Kelly rewarding the blonde with a loud scream and a jolt of pure sexual bliss. Kelly starts tilting her hips up pushing back against Beth's fingers not wanting to be denied another orgasm by Beth's perfect pussy pleasing fingers. Groaning and now unashamedly lost in her own world Kelly moans more as Beth's fingers drive into her soaking wet cunt breaking her completely from cock loving heterosexual to moaning, begging lesbian submissive slut.

Leaning forward a little more Beth gets her lips right next to shaking Kelly's ear and whispers, "MMMMMMM sounds like you love it Kelly, do you wanna cum for me?"

Kelly's moan gets higher in pitch as Beth's warm breath tickles her ear and her teasing suggestion sounds so good to the weary and battered Kelly.

"Come on Kelly I know you want it, you want to let a girl make you cum, you want to do it loud and proud in front of all these people cumming so very hard for a sexy girl like me," Beth moans softly kissing Kelly's cheek as she talks dirty while her fingers pound inside Kelly's pussy.

"Yes," Kelly groans, "Yes I wanna."

"What Kelly, what do you want?" The big blonde teases sliding her fingers inside her as far as they can go.

"I want to cum Beth please, I'm so horny please let me cum please," Kelly begs humiliated at even asking but she is so horny and so close she can't stop herself.

"Good Kelly now I want you to shout it, scream it out so everyone can hear what you want," Beth orders controlling Kelly like a puppet on a string.

"OH PLEASE BETH MAKE ME CUM I NEED TO CUM PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME CUM," Kelly screams at the top of her voice letting the fans cheer wildly at Kelly amazing demand.

Smiling Beth sits up and pumps her hand quickly inside Kelly's cunt happy she just took the first step in properly training Kelly to be a good little lesbian slut. Making her do it in public too will probably bind Kelly towards her even more but for now Beth aims to make Kelly have an orgasm that blows her mind. Beth prides herself in being very good in bed and giving any woman she fucks an orgasm ten times better than any man could give her.

This strategy normally meant that the girl she was fucking almost became hers by default as they had nowhere else to go, not able to get the orgasmic high with a man and too scared and straight thinking to try with other girls. Beth can't help but hope she can add Kelly's Barbie doll good looks to her little band of fuckable Divas. Pumping her fingers in fast Beth presses her thumb against Kelly's wet pussy lips as she drives her fingers in deep. Kelly is so wet and sticky Beth can hear the squelching sound of her fingers hitting all that pre cum. She loves how wet Kelly is as her fingers pound in and Kelly's screams only get louder.

"Cum Kelly cum for the sexy woman finger fucking you cum now!" Beth demands as she bunches her fingers together before pressing them hard against Kelly's clit.

Kelly screams as Beth's tightly packed together fingers pleasure her dripping wet cunt, her screams growing louder in volume until finally she falls off the edge and let's go.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK, OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK CUMMING PLEASE OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT CUMMMING," The Divas champion screams, Her little blonde body shaking from side to side as Beth finger fucks her to a massive orgasm.

Poor humiliated Kelly is washed away with bliss as she cums hard soaking Beth's fingers which are still pounding into her tight hole. Kelly cries get higher and more incoherent as she experiences a massive body shaking life changing orgasm. Her whole frame is still shaking as Beth slows her fingers down while cum leaks from Kelly's pussy collecting on Beth's hand and in a puddle on top of the desk. Her loud moans and cum face is captured perfectly on camera and transferred to the big screen making sure everyone in the arena and around the world can see Kelly's cum face and watch her post orgasm panting. Sweat pours off Kelly, her blonde hair soaking wet sticking to her as her entire body feels like it has run a marathon.

Lying flat out and screaming one last time Kelly finally collapse in the warm glow of her ultra-powerful orgasm that has drained her to the core. A grinning Beth pulls her spunk stained fingers out of Kelly's cunt looking at the cute blonde's juices totally covering her right hand. Kelly gasps flat out with her pussy sore and overly pleasured, she can barely breathe feeling so tired. Everyone in the world just saw Kelly cum from a lesbian fucking and even worse for her they all heard the normally good clean girl begging for it to happen and clearly loving it. Beth rolls a still shaking and moaning Kelly over onto her front showing off Kelly's still red bruised ass. Looking at Kelly's well spanked ass Beth looks happy as she has always slightly dreamed of doing this to Kelly if she ever got the chance. Beth is willing to argue that Kelly has the hottest ass in wrestling and that as a lesbian she has always wanted to fuck it and now live on Raw she has a perfect chance.

Not only does she get a chance to fuck such a hot girl's ass but this should also cement her dominance as the most powerful and unstoppable Diva in wrestling as if she can ass fuck the champion and make her love it then what will stop her from doing that to all her other rivals. She spreads Kelly's ass cheeks with her unstained hand then starts wiping the hand coated with cum all over the entrance to Kelly's ass. Beth is lubing Kelly's asshole up with her own spilt cum wiping her cum stained fingers up and down the crack of Kelly's ass. Wiping Kelly's cum from her palm and wrist onto her fingers Beth slowly presses her digits into Kelly's ultra-tight asshole. Beth rubs and cleans all the spunk off her hand and rubs it off on Kelly's ass coating and lubing up the young Diva's booty.

Kelly can only groan weakly her head still light as she can feel something brush and poke her asshole but she is too out of it to do anything about it. Beth finally cleans her hand of cum now it's all over Kelly's ass crack dripping into her tight asshole. She doesn't know if Kelly is an anal virgin but she is sure Kelly will grow to love a female ass fucking. With Kelly's spanked ass dripping in her own cum Beth leans over Kelly's flat out form to whisper in her ear once again.

"This is the bit I love Kelly you had better be awake for this baby," Beth whispers her hand touching Kelly's ass cheek giving it a little squeeze.

Kelly just groans Beth's voice barely making an impression in her messed up head as she recovers from a horrible yet utterly pleasurable experience.

"And what is even better Kelly is that you will grow to love it too," Beth says with almost a super villain smile, "I am going to fuck your sexy ass Kelly Kelly, your ass is mine I am gonna fuck you so good," Beth growls loud enough for the camera to pick up.

Beth moves back off the announce table leaving Kelly flat out face first on the desk as she goes under the ring curtain clearly looking for something. Kelly moans her sweaty body so tired and she can still feel her cum leaking out of her pussy flowing out onto her belly and thighs. Beth comes out from under the ring and to everyone's shock she is with a sex toy. It's a big black 8 inch strap on and the plastic dick looks very thick and the waist straps look well-worn telling people this is clearly one of Beth's best toys. Still completely naked Beth steps into the strap on slowly pulling it up her powerful legs to strap it round her waist. As she does Kelly slowly starts coming around feeling her ass is just at sticky as her pussy but when lifting her head up she can see Beth Phoenix wearing a massive fake cock.

Even in her tired and beaten state Kelly can see that Beth wearing a huge strap on isn't a good sign for her. Painfully Kelly tries to pull her tired body across the announce table to escape only to then fall unceremoniously off the side of the desk. Beth looks round and sees her little blonde fuck doll fall off the table and is now slowly crawling across the floor. In no hurry Beth takes her time fixing the big black cock securely around her waist then slowly walks over to a crawling Kelly. Naked, sweating and having suffered multiple humiliations Kelly just crawls with every ounce of strength left in her body wanting more than anything to get away from Beth and this horrible nightmare.

Beth walks behind Kelly grabbing her long blonde hair yanking the tired Diva to her feet pushes her forward under the bottom rope into the ring. Tired Kelly rolls onto her back completely exhausted now knowing her fate is with Beth and that thick 8 inch penis. Beth slides into the ring too rolling Kelly's flat out body into the middle of the ring as the Divas champion whines softly knowing her utter domination and humiliation isn't quite over yet. Kelly is so sore she can barely think with the warm afterglow of her orgasm is still rushing around her body making it impossible for her to even convert any real solid thoughts. With a handful of Kelly's blonde locks Beth has Kelly lying on her front before pulling her up to her knees getting Kelly in the doggy position. Kelly's red and now lubed with cum ass is up in a perfect placement for Beth and her big strap on. Beth kneels behind her hearing the fans roar as their live Diva lesbian domination sex show is going to carry on and include an ass fucking.

"Does anyone want to see me fuck Kelly Kelly's ass?" Beth asks getting a huge roof shaking cheer of approval from the WWE crowd.

The cheers are perfect for Beth as she lines up her fake dick right up against Kelly's bent over exposed asshole. A weak and vulnerable Kelly can only groan as Beth is kneeling behind her spreading her asscheeks staring at Kelly's cute pink hole. She pushes her finger in guessing already that Kelly is tight back there but Beth is torn between wishing Kelly was a no good whore like the rumours say however there is nothing Beth enjoys more than taking a girl's anal virginity. Beth wastes no more time pulling her finger out and moving the first few inches of her thick plastic shaft into Kelly's lubed up ass. Even with the lube it still hurts and Kelly shoots back to life screaming loudly almost pulling her head out of Beth's grip.

"AHHHHHH FUCK BETH NOT IN MY ASS PLEASE NOT IN MY ASS BETH I'M BEGGING PLEASE NOT IN MY ASS," Kelly cries out loud as inch after inch of strap on sinks into her hole.

A few very horny camera men have slide into the ring to capture Kelly's anal invasion as close up as their HD cameras dare to go.

"Come on Kelly relax you have let loads of guys backstage do it why not enjoy it when a girl does it," Beth lies to the anal virgin pushing a few inches more into Kelly's booty.

Her fake cock stretches out Kelly's tight hole slowly thrusting forward though Kelly's pain filled screams suddenly spits out a moan of pleasure. Her soaking wet pussy is still leaking juices all over her lower body and now with both of Beth's firm hands on her hips pumping forward those extreme feeling of pleasure are breaking out of the small blonde. Naked in the middle of the ring being ass fucked by another stronger Diva is a nightmare Kelly would have never even thought possible yet here she is with Beth pushing deeper inside her tight asshole. Her moan is loud again with a hint of pleasure edged in the shout only added to the trauma of this night a night Kelly doesn't think she will ever get over. Beth pushes her 8 inch strap on a little deeper inside Kelly feeling the blonde's ass loosening up as her thick strap on pierces her insides. Kelly groans her entire body shakes with joy with her pussy starting to run extra wet as her ass fucking is amazingly starting to turn her on.

Kelly hates herself and her body's reaction to this ass fucking as she moans bitterly to Beth's slow rocking motion that teases her tight ass. Beth loves hearing Kelly's moans, she didn't think the blonde would be so fast to convert to loving anal but it seems she made Kelly hornier than she thought. The feeling of that big fake cock poking inside her ass slowly fucking her is turning Kelly's body on but in her mind Kelly is in no way loving this as she can hear the cries and gasps from the crowd as they watch her being fucked. Beth slowly pulls out then pushes 7 inches of cock deep inside Kelly really stretching her ass out making her scream as Beth dominantly fucks her ass not caring how tight it is as she pushes though it. All the lube that Kelly's cum provided is doing a bit of buffering but not enough for Kelly's liking. She screams again as Beth pulls out and thrusts back in again. Her cute little ass was already feeling hurt from the spanking now it's her asshole being fucked red raw.

Beth pulls out sick of Kelly's screams and drives her thick strap on between Kelly's legs into her warm wet pussy. Kelly gasps as the cock pushes into her pussy hitting her sensitive spots right away making her purr with joy. On her knees in doggy style Kelly just moaned at having Beth's strap on push into her pussy, it's an image and a moment few will ever forget. Kelly cries out with lust again as Beth bucks her hips driving the big strap on deep into the Divas champion. Her lust filled moans only get louder the faster pace Beth moves letting her cock pound Kelly's cum soaked insides. She is driving the strap on deep into Kelly's sloppy wet cunt making the blonde's lusty groans grow as she starts rocking back trying to gain more pleasure from the fucking. Kelly's fingernails grip the canvas as Beth is really fucking her wet pussy good, about as well as any man she has ever been with maybe better. The big black 8 inches of cock is becoming soaked and stained with Kelly's cum as it pushes in and out of her.

Beth's hands let go of Kelly's hair moving onto her hips grabbing Kelly's flesh tight as she slides forward moving her strap on all the way into her pussy. Kelly groans, eyes tightly shut as the plastic dick slides all the way inside her filling her wet cunt to breaking point. Her whole body starts shaking, buzzing with hormones and Kelly starts moaning almost panting with pleasure as Beth starts to fuck her hard. Beth slams her hips into Kelly's ass at break neck speed driving in as hard as she can her fake cock pounding Kelly's soft wet pussy.

"OHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWWW OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Kelly moans losing the ability to think as Beth just keeps pumping inside her wet pussy.

"Yeah come on Kelly millions of people are watching show them how much you love my big hard cock in your pussy," Beth spits thrusting harder taking great pleasure over the deep humiliation and fucking of her untalented rival.

"OHHHHHH YES I LOVE IT MORE PLEASE MORE I'M SO HORNY OHHHHH OHHHHHHH YES AHHHHHHH OWWWW MORE, MORE," Kelly screams with great lust her head bobbing around as she loses control of her body in front of everyone.

"Bet you want it in your sexy ass now don't you Kelly bet you would love these big fat cock inside that ass," Beth taunts pumping in filling Kelly up.

"OHHHHHH NO PLEASE NO OHHHHHHH SO GOOD PLEASE DON'T," Kelly groans fighting a losing battle to retain control as her doggy position pounding is happening live in the Raw ring.

"Come on you know you want it you wanna cum from me pounding your ass, you want me to slam your ass hard until you cum screaming in the centre of the ring," Beth says thrusting into Kelly's pussy harder trying to force the already mentally broken Kelly into doing yet more degrading sexual madness.

"I'm not gonna let you cum until you say it Kelly," Beth teases once again trapping the horny Kelly in an impossible situation.

"Please, please, please I don't wanna be fucked in the ass please Beth please don't make me," Kelly pleads trying to fight the pleasure being given to her by a hard pussy fucking from a fake plastic cock.

Beth pounds in harder really driving in deep to Kelly's pussy really fucking the sexy Diva hard, "Come on say it Kelly say you want it in the ass."

Kelly shakes her head no but moans again with pleasure her body is getting so close to cumming again. She cries and groans but Beth isn't stopping driving harder trying her best to keep Kelly on the edge. Kelly is again fighting her own personal feelings and her body's horny reaction to being pounded by a big strap on. She doesn't want to give up and submit even more to Beth's controlling will but is running out of options as she can no longer deny another woman fucking her doesn't affect or turn her on at all.

"Give in Kelly you want to cum and you want to feel it in your ass," Beth teases again this time going a stage further pulling her strap out of Kelly's soaking wet pussy.

Kelly howls with frustration as without feeling of Beth's cock filling her cunt up leaves her horny and dripping wet. Beth's strap on is now almost completely covered in Kelly's sticky white cum making the big black shaft barely visible with all of Kelly's cum with lots more cum flowing from between her spread pussy lips onto the ring mat. Beth points the thick cock head aiming it right at Kelly's ass hearing the young woman whimper and the fans go wild.

"I'll make you cum Kelly you know I will but you have to say it baby, you have to beg for it," Beth says fully in control teasing the strap on head right up against Kelly's crack.