Your Mine, Blonde Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Kelly is so confused and horny, her entire body an over bubbling pot of emotions as she looks behind her seeing the wide eyed lust on Beth's face. She can hear the WWE Universe roaring at her wanting to see Beth ass fuck her to orgasm. Her own body is filled with lust yet she is so embarrassed thinking what this will do for her career and her life not to mention all her friends and family who will no doubt never look at her the same again. Kelly wants to say no, she wants to scream no but feeling that plastic dick rubbing against her ass and the wonderful feeling it gave her pussy she is finding it hard to resist. Knowing Beth will live up to her word like she did before and tease her until she gives in and does it Beth's way Kelly can't see many other choices.

"Ok, ok you will please fuck me in my ass Beth please make me cum I'm begging please," Kelly groans as she humiliatingly begs in front of a watching worldwide audience.

The crowd cheers as Beth grins, her goal finally completed making the great and overly pushed Divas champion beg for her strap on up her ass. She pushes forward again making her strap on disappear between Kelly's ass cheeks. This time when she pushes inside the slutty blonde moans on impact as Beth's cummed over strap on slides right into her sore but stretched out ass. Kelly body is grateful to be used to Beth's invading member as Beth slides halfway in with ease then pushes out working a slow pace on Kelly's butt. The young Diva lets out a moan rocking her hips back trying to keep her hands on the mat while all she really wants to do is rub her soaking wet pussy. Beth starts to move faster giving Kelly the ass fucking she begged for really pounding forward losing more inches of strap on up her tight hole. Kelly is more relaxed than the first time Beth entered her ass starting to get pleasure from her anal pounding having already ruined so much her decides to let it happen and worry about the backlash later.

Her moans are getting louder as Beth drives inside her ass hard Kelly's pussy juices are flowing down her legs making them shine under the arena lights and are leaving a stain on the mat. Beth's hands grip Kelly's hips tighter as she starts pumping into Kelly's ass slamming in hard. She is getting anal pleasure from Beth's hard strap on pounding so Kelly slowly feels herself losing control as her body is filled up with pleasure. The cum soaked strap on pushes forward finally sliding all the way into Kelly making her feel her strap on fully immersed inside her once young virgin asshole. Kelly screams louder losing feeling in her arms falling face first to the mat still on her knees with her well fucked ass in the air. Beth loves it as she pounds Kelly's asshole enjoying the feeling of pumping into the young Diva's ass hoping that now she has had it and totally dominated it Kelly might be more willing now to be one of her bitches giving Beth her body whenever the Glamazon is in the mood.

"OHHHHHHHH YES MORE, MORE, MORE PLEASE YES," Kelly screams rocking her hips around from side to side getting more turned on than she ever thought possible with a woman.

"Going to cum for me you little slut," Beth demands driving forward wiping the sweat from her forehead as her hips buck butt fucking Kelly.

Beth drives in harder really pounding the full length of the strap on into Kelly's ass. She fucks the young Diva harder getting louder moans from the blonde who is face down on the mat only hoping her orgasm is coming soon as the rest of her body starts to shut down though tiredness. Pleasure fills her up as Beth keeps driving in teasing the strap on out then slamming all the way 8 inches back into her mostly untouched asshole. She is sore but Kelly is still groaning the pain affected her less as she is ass fucked hard by the dominate Beth. Kelly starts screaming with pleasure rocking back and forth on her knees back against Beth's plastic cock. The blonde's whole body is shaking with pleasure as she is fucked hard taking an ass pounding no one in the arena would think a skinny like girl like her could take.

"OHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH OHHHHHH YES OH YES OHHHHHHH YES," Kelly moans loudly sweating hard feeling so close to Beth as Beth butt fucks her.

"You like my cock Kelly you love cock don't you?" Beth says smiling as Kelly nods showing the world how much she loves cock.

"PLEASE BETH I WANT TO CUM PLEASE OHHHHHH PLEASE SO GOOD I'M SO HORNY," Kelly cries begging to Beth to let her cum becoming so submissive now to the will and fucking power of Beth.

"Yes you're gonna come for my big cock, my big fat cock up in your ass," Beth says as she pounds in really nailing Kelly's sexy ass happy that Kelly has finally embraced her role as sexy submissive Glamazon.

"UHHHHHH UHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHH OH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH," Kelly just moans making no sense as her body shakes cum flowing down her legs from her pussy.

She is so horny bucking her hips back against Beth who starts fucking faster. Beth is moving fast really pounding in going as fast as she was fucking inside Kelly's pussy. Beth's hips thrust back and forth filling up Kelly's ass pumping in fast driving in hard bringing Kelly closer to the edge. Kelly groans with joy fully relaxed letting Beth pound into her ass bringing her so much amazing pleasure. Beth smiles as she pounds forward driving into Kelly's bowels slamming in fast as she can hearing Kelly call out loud enough for the entire arena to hear.

"OHHHH GOD OHHHH GOD OHHHHHHH YES I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING BETH PLEASE I'M CUMMING," Kelly screams as she starts to cum surrendering her body totally to the Glamazon.

The whole arena and the worldwide TV audience watch as Kelly Kelly famed girl next door type woman's champion cums from taking a hard anal fucking by a fellow Diva. Kelly rocks back her body exploding into a full mind numbing orgasm, cum squirting down all over the ring mat as Beth drives into her booty. Beth grins as she feels Kelly shake with orgasmic joy cumming loudly making a big mess but is making an amazing Raw moment. Beth slows down as Kelly keeps moaning, her cries are getting softly as she comes down from the heights of her jaw shaking second orgasm. Kelly moans one last time her head feeling so light and her body so tired she just needs sleep as Beth slows down her hard anal pounding. Pulling out of her ass slowly Beth lets Kelly drop to the mat seeing the little baby doll is fast asleep.The blonde has a big smile on her face as a naked, sweaty Kelly is out cold sleeping in her own spunk. Still wearing her strap on Beth holds her arms up in the air taking a cheer from the amazed WWE Universe.

She just made Kelly Kelly cum twice and made the sexy Diva beg for a live anal fucking. Overall Beth knows she has shown her dominance and truly left her mark on Kelly and the Diva division as she leaves the ring with a naked sleeping Kelly still curled up in the centre of the ring. Kelly Kelly just got her first lesbian experience live in front of millions of fans and shown too many more on the internet hours later, Kelly's life has changed forever as she was just made Beth Phoenix's bitch. Beth Phoenix just made the Divas champion a little sex slave, she nailed Barbie good and can't wait to get her title match with the now well fucked Kelly. Beth walks away happy having shown her extreme dominance over another Diva having made the blonde Barbie slut her fuck toy. The WWE Universe is just happy for the free sex show and the chance that this mistress lesbian dynamic will be a storyline that is not only long running but sticks to the clear rated adult content they were all happy to witness.

END