Your Mistake

Story Info
Woman kidnaps man to use as her sex slave.
1.8k words
3.8
48k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken glared at his car. The damn thing had come to an unscheduled halt. He figured it was probably the engine, which he really couldn't afford to repair. And he was out past the city limits. It would be quite a slog back to where he could get help.

Well, no point in hanging around. Ken angrily kicked the tire and determinedly set out back along the road. To make matters worse, it was a dark, cloudy night and the road was not well lit. Muttering under his breath, Ken stalked along the side.

Two of the streetlights up ahead had gone out. Now the road was even more dark. Ken scowled and sped up his pace.

WHACK!

The blow to the back of Ken's head sent him sprawling face down onto the dirt along the side of the road. There was a jab at the back of his neck, as if someone had stuck him with a needle. Within seconds, Ken had lost consciousness.

*

Ken slowly came awake. He was lying on something soft. He blinked his eyes open and looked around.

He was naked, on a bed in an otherwise bare room. There was something around his neck. He twisted his head and saw a leash attached to a steel ring in the wall. He tugged at the leash. It was made of some light but very strong material.

A bathroom was to his right. He entered, used it, showered, dried himself off and brushed his teeth.

"You're awake."

A tall, naked, red-haired woman was now standing in the room. She had a well-muscled body with womanly curves, a firm chest (Ken guessed they were C-cup breasts, though he wasn't an expert on bra sizes), and a lovely round butt.

"So I am."

"You are Ken Baynes, age 28, and you were living on Dalton Road." She grinned. "I read the information off your driver's licence before I disposed of it, your wallet, your keys, your clothes and your car. I figure it'll take about three days before the cops find them with your car, in the lake. When your body doesn't show up they'll probably assume you turned into fish food."

"Who are you?"

"Monica Green. I'm 31 years old and have been working out for three hours per day since I was 10. That's why I'm in such good shape."

"Where am I?"

"In my basement. Which is where you will stay for the rest of your life. There's no way you can remove the collar or get the leash off it. I'll bring you three meals a day."

"What do you want with me?"

"To use your body as I please for my own pleasure."

"May I have one of those meals now?"

"Sure."

Monica returned a few minutes later with two plates full of food, two glasses of water, and a couple of TV trays. She and Ken ate in silence, then Monica cleared the dishes and removed the trays.

When she returned, she had a small bag with her. She proceeded to bind Ken's limbs to the bed posts, leaving him face up.

"Bear in mind that if you try anything stupid, I can always make sure your dead body joins your car in the lake."

Ken nodded. He didn't like the situation, but he was a realist.

"You may have the privilege of kissing my breasts. And be gentle."

Monica leaned over, placing her chest on Ken's face. He tentatively kissed where the upper part of her breast joined her torso.

"Use your tongue."

Ken slowly traced a path with his tongue down Monica's cleavage.

"Good boy. Now, suck my nipple."

Ken took a nipple in his mouth and suckled, using his tongue to softly stimulate the tip.

"Keep going."

Ken suckled with more intensity, then switched to Monica's other nipple.

"Not bad. Keep sucking."

Ken suckled and switched, suckled and switched, for what seemed like a long time.

"That was 15 minutes of foreplay. Now I want you to use that tongue on my pussy."

"I don't have a lot of experience."

"Don't worry, you'll get plenty of practice. And practice makes perfect."

Monica shifted her position and lowered her slit onto Ken's mouth. He nervously licked along it. Monica's body shivered slightly, and Ken took that as a good sign. He slipped his tongue in between her folds and began moving it in circles.

"Keep doing that."

Ken obligingly kept doing it. Monica's fluids began to leak down from her box and coat his tongue and his lips. They tasted kind of nice actually. Ken sped the motions of his tongue, hoping for more.

Monica shifted her position slightly, allowing Ken's tongue deeper access. Ken got the hint and stuck it in as far as it would go, flickering the tip within her. After a bit, a gusher of sticky liquid burst from within her. He gulped down what he could.

Monica lifted herself off of Ken's face. "Have you ever tongued a woman to climax before, or was that your first time?"

Ken blushed. "Um, that was my first time where that happened."

"So you have performed the action before, but never to completion."

"I guess you could put it that way."

"Now I'm ready to use your cock to sate myself." Ken loooked and realized that his cock had gotten hard while he used his tongue on Monica. "Let me just do this first." Monica tied off Ken's balls neatly with twine. "Now you can't cum, and you will stay hard for as long as I need you to."

Before Ken could reply, Monica had swung around her body and lowered her box onto Ken's pole. Ken moaned with pleasure as she slid up and down, squeezing him with her pussy muscles on every downward stroke. Monica placed her hands on his chest and braced herself as she sped up her bouncing.

Ken's cock was harder than it had ever been, but the twine tied around his balls prevented him from cumming. Pleasure was starting to mix with frustration. Monica clamped her legs around his hips and screamed lustily as she climaxed.

After she regained control of her body, Monica resumed her rhythm. Her second climax came quicker, and she didn't even slow down. In fact, as she pressed her hands more firmly against Ken's chest to help keep her balance as she bounced, soon it seemed to Ken that Monica was in a state of continuous climax. He himself was in pain, as his overfull balls desperately tried to release their contents but could not because of the damn twine.

Ken gritted his teeth as Monica showed no signs of stopping. "Monica..." he groaned. "Please..."

"What's the matter?" Monica taunted. "Need to cum?"

"Yes..."

"You'll cum when I want you to cum, slave."

Monica sped her rhythm up even more and squeezed tighter with her pussy muscles on Ken's pole. Ken locked his jaw and remained stoic. His face was a rictus of pain as his balls by now felt like they were going to burst.

Finally, Monica climbed off. Her expression was one of great satisfaction.

"I feel sated now." She untied the twine from around Ken's balls and unbound his feet. She then bent him backwards so that his pole was pointed at his own face. "Open, slave."

Ken opened his mouth. Monica's hand expertly milked his cock. Several jets of sperm went into his open mouth, while the rest coated his lips and face. Monica scooped it up into her hand and made Ken lick it off.

She unbound his arms and walked away, shimmying her naked ass at him. "See you later."

After letting Ken have several sexless days to build the cum back up in his balls, Monica came down to the basement carrying a small bag and again tied Ken face up to the bed. His cock grew hard instantly at the sight of her naked form.

"I slipped you a little something in the meal I served an hour ago."

"And what might that have been?"

Monica smirked. "A small blue pill, ground up and mixed with your rice." She again tied off Ken's balls. "When I untie these, I'll expect an absolutely massive load."

"I'm sure you'll get it."

Monica slipped a pillow under Ken's lower back. She then pulled a vibrating dildo from her bag and lubed it up.

"Yes, it's going exactly where you think it is."

Monica carefully worked the toy all the way into Ken's ass, then secured it. The vibrations against his prostate made Ken's balls start filling fast.

Monica produced a vibrator and lightly rubbed it against her pussy, then activated the device. She placed it against her clit and spread her legs, giving Ken a good view of her rapidly moistening box.

"You don't get this today. You only get to watch."

Ken moaned in frustration. Seeing Monica work the toy on herself was only getting him harder. Plus, he couldn't cum until she untied his balls.

Monica held the vibrator against her clit while she fingered herself. The sound of her pumping her box made Ken's cock twitch.

"Monica, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you, Ken." Monica's breathing deepened, then soon became a series of pants and moans as she got close to climax. "Would you like to taste me again?"

"Please."

Monica positioned her very wet pussy about a foot above Ken's face, continuing to work her fingers within it as she held the vibrator on her now swollen clit. About 30 seconds later, her cum gushed out, soaking Ken's face and upper chest. He gulped down what he could and licked his lips to collect as much of her honey as possible.

"More please."

"As you wish." Monica continued to work herself. She climaxed more quickly this time and stayed positioned over Ken, giving him over the next 20 minutes not just one more but several more bursts of her sweet honey.

Ken's cock was again very ready to go. Between tasting Monica's nectar (repeatedly) and the constant stimulation of his prostate, his balls were swollen and tight. Monica noticed as she washed and then put away the vibrator.

"I think you have a very big load indeed for me." Ken merely nodded. Monica produced a shot glass from the bag. She once again freed Ken's legs and untied his balls. This time she carefully positioned his cock so that all his sperm would go into the glass before using her free hand to pump him. Jet after jet of sperm burst from his cock.

When she was sure his balls were completely empty, she lifted his head up slightly and placed the glass at his lips. Ken drank down the entire contents, and Monica removed the toy from his rear, washed it, then freed his arms.

"What will you do to me next time?"

"Oh, I don't know." Monica smiled. "Perhaps I'll let you build up again, give you the blue pill and use a milking machine on your cock."

Ken sighed. Life with Monica would definitely be... interesting.