Your Mom Is Next! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

An electric shock swept through me as her tight mouth compressed around my cock. She sucked on it as if it was her only purpose in life, maddeningly bobbing her head up and down so much so that the head of my cock slammed against her larynx with every thrust. She was totally engrossed in sucking my cock and she gave it one hundred percent. I groaned and clutched the bed sheets. My cock was on fire. I couldn’t see; I couldn’t breathe!

And then the damn burst. I cried out as a torrent of hot and sticky cum fired right down her esophagus and into her gut with repeated bursts. It lasted about five seconds----a full load every second catapulted down her gullet like hot lava. Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! I had never cum quite like that before! She lifted her head off my cock with surprise and the last load cannoned of her teeth, immediately spraying across the bed sheets, the remains gurgling out of her mouth like a bubbling brook. She then flung the long, thin hair over her shoulder and dreamily wiped the goo off her lips with her left forearm. Her eyes were glazed and she looked stoned. She was looking straight at me but through me as if I wasn’t there. It was quite odd.

She slowly stumbled to her feet and clumsily drew the dark blue panty down across her broad hips and down her legs. She kicked it away and her left shoe went sailing off with it. With a puzzled frown she kicked off the other shoe and crawled on top of the bed. She straddled me and slowly inched her way up my body until her knees were astride my face. She hitched herself up and braced her arms against the wall above me, her crotch inches from my face. I stared at her dripping snatch with blinking eyes. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

Way up above me the lightly laced cups of her push-up bra obscured her face from view. All I saw was two demi-cones sticking out about five inches from her body like blue missile silos! I gazed lower past her navel at the junction between her broad hips. What a smell! The strong odor of her pheromones turned me on even more. It was intoxicating.

She had light pubic hair, neatly trimmed and sort of fuzzy and the pinkest pussy lips I’ve ever seen. Large and fat lips, already slightly parted and oozing pussy juice like dew drops. She was actually quite turned on and I wondered if she knew what she was doing. I knew what I was doing. I was going to put my mouth one of the most sacred places----my mom’s very own cunt! My cock bobbed again as the familiar urges ran through my body. Within seconds it was quite stiff again, sticking up behind her like a flagpole.

Again, without a word or any noise whatsoever, she grabbed my head with one hand and thrust it between her thighs. I did like any other man in my position would have done----I clapped my hands around her butt cheeks and crushed my face right into that moist muff! I nuzzled my face around those soft pussy lips, brushing the flabby bits of skin with my chin and forehead. When I stuck out my tongue and hesitatingly jabbed her softly with the tip of it, she cried out for the first time with a short, staccato yelp. “Ei!”

Oh, she wanted it! So, I let her have it! I started to lap and lick at her soft and moist labia, giving them quick and darting jabs and tongue lashes. She squirmed and wiggled her hips against me. She was so horny that within seconds of this frenzied licking and lapping she jerked her broad hips up and down and came with a high-pitched wail. “Agh! Agh! Agh!” Slimy and sticky goo bubbled out of her cunt as she orgasmed and I hungrily lapped it up. I was so turned on by the exhilarating taste of my first pussy juice that I opened my jaws wide and clamped them right of her entire wet gash. More! I wanted more!

I started to chew and nibble on her folds and she mewed like a kitten. I licked and prodded her rosy bud and she groaned deeply, and as soon as I closed my teeth around it she arched her back and madly started to gyrate her hips. My teeth were still clamped around her pearl and it was being yanked back and forth by her wild antics. All I did was hold on! She was now yanking her body up and down with such a wild, humping motion that my entire face was coated with sticky goo. My teeth tore off her knobby clit and she shrieked as it bounced back against her. She clasped the headboard and I gasped as she thrust her hips down on my nose, burying it inside her, cutting of my visual and nasal responses. With a sharp cry she really thrust herself against me and rode my nose. I could hardly breathe! She orgasmed again, spewing me with a second load of sweet pussy nectar. Oh, she was wet----wetter than I knew a woman could be.

I gasped and brushed the ooze out of my eyes. She squatted above, panting, her pale face glowing with ecstasy. Her eyes were ablaze and she had an odd look to her, a look I’ve never seen on her before. It was a look of anticipation, a wild-eyed frantic look of pure passion. She was in a complete different world. She was really effected by the power of the evil eye and all she wanted now was sex! She was exceptionally horny, subject to any of my whims---I could do to her whatever I wanted. This made her a fantastic sex toy. Shit: I was having the afternoon of my life! I couldn’t believe it.

She slid lower done my body, straightened and dangled her dark-blue bra-covered hooters in front of me. Bounce; bounce! I groaned as I watched them rise and fall. Talk about a dark cleavage! She wiggled her broad butt and inched herself a little closer. She brought up her hands slowly and cupped her tits together, nice and tight, and the meaty orbs practically heaved out over the rim of the bra cups. My mouth drooled and my eyes went wide at as she unhooked the catch between her boobs.

I nearly got a heart attack when her tits bounced out at me. They shook once then settled into place. What a view! Full and plump, real meaty jugs poked outwards like volcanoes. There was hardly any droop----just a gentle, tired little downwards slope. And they were pointy, too, the stiff tips covered with cotton ball-sized aureoles. The entire tips were encased in a field of pink, the nipples themselves full and perky. What a set!

With a groan I clamped my hands around them and she moaned softly as I crushed them together. I craned my neck forwards and gently began to lick and kiss the soft mounds from all sides. She emitted a loud squeal when I flicked her nipples with my tongue. “Oh God, yes!” she suddenly exclaimed. “Bite them! Suck them! Make me squeal!”

I did as ordered. I popped her left tit into my mouth and sucked on it like a baby. It was the first time since my infancy that I had my mouth on a tit and I realized how thrilling it actually was. For a baby it was pure instinct---for a grown man it was pure joy. Man, I sucked on my mom’s tits with a pent-up frenzy. After all---I’ve never been with a woman before and I had a lot of wasted years to catch up on! It was glorious. I sucked on both of her pointy tits for quite some time, slurping and lapping at the fat nipples. She especially liked it when I flung them around with erratic tongue lashes. Oh, she was a moaner!

She squealed and moaned as I then raked my teeth along each perky aureole. She emitted a short yelp when I closed my teeth around her right nipple. With a groan I pulled and yanked on her fat nipples, moving from tit to tit, stretching the flexible flesh taut with my teeth and gently teasing them back and forth.

My cock was twitching underneath her. It was time for my first real fuck. I let go of her tits and reached a hand between us. I grabbed my throbbing twelve incher and guided it against her wet snatch.

She groaned as it touched her. She moved her hips and tried to slide it inside her, but the huge mushroom shaped head was awfully big and wouldn’t slip into her. Repeatedly the head was slapping against her, toying and teasing her moist lips and driving both of us mad with desire. I finally grabbed her around the waist and forced her hips down with a hefty thrust. She squealed as my cock thudded into her. I thrust against her while I simultaneously rocked her onto it. Another inch slipped into her. She groaned and her eyes rolled in her head as my cock slowly inched deeper into her tight cunt until I had a good four inches inside her. The fat head of my cock was plowing through her, spreading her insides like she’d never been spread before. “Oh my God!” she breathed and stopped grinding her hips down. It was obvious that she was experiencing some discomfort for her eyes were all screwed up and her teeth were barred. “Agh!”

I couldn’t fathom the sensations I was experiencing. It was out of this world. Nothing could stop me now----all I wanted to do was slam her frail body up and down on my cock. “Oh no you don’t!” I cried out and clawed at her ass cheeks. I jabbed it into her a few times and she squealed. Pussy juice oozed out of her and dripped down her thighs. The smell of our sweat and our pheromones was thick in the air. I hissed at her and slapped her buttocks. “Take it deeper!”

I grabbed her firmly around the waist and forcibly thrust her down. Man, was she wet! I just sailed into her with one deft push---seven inches ground into her and she screamed as I spread her wide open. What a sensation! Her tight cunt was rubbing me raw! More----I wanted more of that! I lifted her up a bit and slammed her down again. And again. She groaned deeply as I hammered in and out of her with maddening thrusts. And then----it suddenly wouldn’t go further. I slammed up against something with a jarring jolt and she howled and threw her head back. Only eight inches or so had traveled into her and it seemed that I definitely wasn’t going any further!

My head was lodged up against a tight barrier and her muscles had really contracted around it. I thought that she was going to rip my cock off. At first it had seemed that I was hurting her----now she was suddenly real keen on fucking me silly. She moaned deeply and lifted herself higher above me and grabbed the headboard with both hands. And then she started to hump my swollen cock, grinding her broad butt up and down with such gusto that her firm tits were starting to wobble and shake about. I don’t think that her cunt was tighter than any other woman’s was, but considering the girth of my cock it felt horribly tight. Her muscles were clamped around my cock like a vice, so much so that loud slapping sounds echoed through the room as her pussy lips were being yanked back and forth. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she drew herself up and down. Within seconds my cock slid in and out of her with considerable ease.

This was even better than her mouth on my cock or me sucking her tits. The blood just pumped through my veins as she slammed herself up and down on my rigid pole, tits flouncing. She was ranting and raving, screeching and wailing as she rocked her hips up and down on three-quarters of my big cock. “Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!”

Something odd was happening----with each of her titanic thrusts my cock was actually sliding deeper into her. I could feel her pussy widening, stretching as the huge head pounded against the back of her cunt. I could feel something widen, slowly---hesitatingly---as if unwilling to give up! It was somewhat painful but inexplicably exciting at the same time.

There were now over ten inches of solid cock deep inside her! I grabbed her tightly and she stopped her mad humping and let me guide her body lower. Man, she whimpered like a hurt animal! The tapered head of my cock was now slipping through that tight barrier and somehow I sensed there was room behind it! Was this the cervical ring? I had my hands clamped around her broad butt cheeks and kept jerking her against the head of my cock, pounding it against that now relenting barrier so that the pointed tips of her tits swayed and swung about. She shrieked a little and clutched at the headboard as I slowly and deliberately hammered my cock deeper into her with little jabs.

And then I was through. With a loud popping sound the last two inches of my cock suddenly slipped into nothingness. She flung her head back, the thin flaxen hair dancing across the small of her back and emitted a deep and reverberating growl that sounded like an angered grizzly. When her head came slamming forward again, the hair madly flowing around her, her eyes were as wide as saucers. She stared at me with shock. “Oh, Christ!”

My entire twelve-inch cock had completely disappeared inside her. I’m no biology expert, but I believe I was right inside her uterus! I had ventured into the holiest of places----my mother’s womb, the place I had come from. As I lay there with my mom fully embedded on my massive cock, her firm and jutting tits barely inches from my head, her face contorted, I was suddenly so overcome with the maddening desire to pound my cock in and out of her until her eyes popped out! I couldn’t believe what I had missed out on all these years.

I began to lift her up and down, slamming the head of my cock through her cervix with every thrust. In and out; in and out! She howled and sank forward, bracing her arms on either side of my pillow. Her full and sloping tits slapped my cheeks, the left perky nipple stinging me in the eye. Oh, I took those delicious tits in my mouth and sucked and pulled on them while I thrust her up and down on my swollen shaft.

She squealed. She wailed. She whimpered. She shrieked. Not especially loud or glass-shattering, but quick and staccato yelps and howls that reminded me of a wailing baby, cries that were emitted at random and different levels. I think she must have cum at least three times for with every shriek I could feel her body tighten and something wet ooze along my cock.

I just pounded in and out of her. Now she was just grunting, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. She looked pained and uncomfortable. I think it was because my cock had swollen in length and width. She had certainly oozed pussy goo by the second, but suddenly the looseness subsided and the tightness of her cunt returned. I knew then that I was close to loosing control. Now there was no turning back. I slammed into her a few more times. And then my cock erupted like the proverbial volcano.

I clenched my teeth and she emitted a sharp cry as my cock exploded deep inside her. A torrent of hot cum shot repeatedly from the tip of my cock right into the depth of her womb. I shot at least a cup of sperm---right into her ovaries!

She collapsed on top of me, her frail body limp. My cock was still deep inside her, her firm tits drilling against my chest, her flaxen hair billowing about me. I had really sucked on those fantastic tits and her swollen and reddened nipples felt like hot coals against my skin! I clenched her against me and buried my face in her soft hair. We lay there like that for a few minutes, each of us trying to regain our breathing. And then she got of me, dripping sperm and pussy juice all over me. Wordlessly she bent down, gathered up her clothes and started to dress. I wrapped the bathrobe around me and watched her with amusement----and a little worry, too.

I had no idea how long this evil eye effect would last. Wouldn’t it be hilarious to have dad come home to find his wife staggering drunkenly through the house? No, hilarious it wouldn’t be at all. Terrifying, yes. But fortunately she bent down and retrieved the fallen groceries, turned and stared at me. The glazed look was gone.

“Eric.” Her voice was soft and friendly. She smiled and pointed at the floor. “Be a dear and have a look at the carpet runner here. I think it’s come loose. I almost fell flat on my face.”

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers
12