Your Mom Is Next! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

I crawled astride her, slipped my hands behind her and unhooked the bra. She stared at me through frosty eyes as I slowly peeled the purple bra off her tits. I let it drop and gazed at what I had exposed with awe. She had wonderful semi-dangling torpedo-shaped tits, hefty and pointy-tipped with puffy, cotton ball-sized nipples. Shit! You can imagine how quickly I popped one into my mouth. I didn't even have to strain my mouth---they were so damn pointy that I was able to shove her entire tit into my hungry mouth! Talk about having suckable teats! Jesus! These were utterly fantastic. She groaned as I crazily fed on her tits. I moved from tit to tit, sucking, licking and nibbling at those perky nipples like a man possessed. I would pop one pointy tit in my mouth and bob my head madly up and down, sucking and pumping on it like mad, creating loud slurping sounds in the process. This naturally made her squeal.

I cupped her right tit then with both hands and squeezed the tip of it out between my fingers, cupping it so until all I saw was that muddy-colored nipple sticking out like a golf ball. I licked and flicked it with my tongue and she moaned and groaned. She suddenly squeaked as she felt my teeth close around her knobby nipple. I jerked it back and forth and she howled and squealed and curled her fingers in my hair. "Ooh! Ooh!" Her cries were not cries of pain but of unadulterated arousal. I repeatedly flicked it with my tongue, whipping it around; then teasingly yanked on it again so that she cried out sharply. Then I attacked the other nipple, teasing and nibbling on it until she flopped about the Futon like a fish out of water. "A-agh! A-agh!"

I knelt back a bit and grabbed her pointy nipples with my fingers and started yanking them about, pulling and tearing at them like a lunatic. I rolled her tits in the palm of my hands and massaged the bouncy flesh while I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. You should have seen how her nipples responded to that kind of attention! Within seconds her already puffy nipples twitched and bounced about until they were sticking out like damn grapes! Man, this woman had the most utterly, amazing tits! Needless to say, I threw myself between them again and sucked and lapped at them until her tits glowed like embers. I went totally berserk on those glorious tits, spending what seemed like on hour kissing, nibbling and chewing on them. I wasn't sure, but her heavy panting and wide-eyed look seemed to me as if I'd made her cum. Her tits shook and her nipples quivered like antennae.

I didn't give her a chance to regain her breath. I crawled off her, parted the filmy peel-apart skirt with one fluid motion and draped it across her thighs. The loop chain chimed as it was pushed up to her navel. I slid my hands into the purple satiny bikini and quickly tugged it off her buttocks. She gasped and curled her fingers into the skirt, keeping it spread open for me. I worked the panty down her legs, pulled it off her high-heeled feet and tossed it aside. She had come all right----it was quite drenched with pussy goo.

Her heels scraped across the carpet with a dull swoosh as she wordlessly drew in her knees, spreading her legs wide and exposing her naked crotch to me. I stared at it with astonishment. She hardly had any labia---just a sort of gash-like opening surrounded by a dark thatch of fuzzy hair. Her cunt seemed awfully small and baby-like compared to wait I've come across so far. Damn---how was I going to get my monstrous cock inside that? She was certainly wet, though. A closer look revealed large goblets of goo bubbling out of that small gash like K-Y jelly oozing out of a tube. The strong odor suddenly emanating from her floored me, too. None of the woman I'd fucked so far had emitted such overbearing pheromones before. Jesus! It was so strong that I couldn't even smell her perfume! I had to shake my head to clear the fuzziness----I felt almost stoned.

I fell to my knees and kissed my way along her thighs towards her exposed crotch. She moaned softly and arched her back and lifted her crotch to me. Within seconds I had my face buried in her fuzzy snatch. The smell might have been one of the most intoxicating I have ever sensed, but the taste of her juices drove me over the edge. I groaned as I lapped at the sticky goo. Oh, she had to have the tastiest cunt I'd yet come across. The taste was simply indescribable.

I lifted her ass high off the Futon and thrust my face deep in her cunt. Her legs dangled in the air and she squealed like a piglet as I licked, lapped and tongued her narrow gash. I closed my mouth over her entire cunt and sucked and slobbered on it, licking and jabbing at her clitoris that was throbbing there like a fat raisin. She screamed when I clamped my teeth around it and yanked it around, howled and screeched like an infant as I bombarded it with quick tongue lashes. I clapped my hands around her mound and slowly forced the narrow gash apart. The elasticity of her cunt utterly amazed me---I was now peering into a dark, two-inch round hole! I poked around in it with my thumbs, tickling her insides and she squealed and screeched. I pulled my head back and watched with amazement as large amounts of sticky goo came bubbling out of her. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned and tossed her head about, flinging the long black hair back and forth across the Futon. The jewelry chimed.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her body high off the Futon so that her legs dangled in midair. I held her tight and jabbed and poked away at her rubbery gash, bombarding her clit with rapid tongue lashes. Lena was definitely a very verbal lover. She howled, screeched and shrieked like a banshee and threw her body around so much that I had difficulties keeping my mouth fastened on her crotch. Her plump, torpedo-shaped tits were sloshing about and the numerous jewelry chimed and rang as she flung her head about and clawed at the Futon. "Ai! Ai! Ai-eeee! Ai! Ai! Ai-eee!'

She certainly experienced several earth-shattering orgasms, one after the other until she just laid there panting and moaning softly. I gently licked at her crotch for a few more minutes, lapping up the sweet juices that had come squirting out from her.

I released her and let her legs plop back down on the Futon. She stared at me wide-eyed as I wiped the goo off my face with a forearm. I crawled onto the Futon beside her and prodded her lovely face with the tip of my cock. I just let the huge twelve-inch rod dangle there in front of her and gazed down at her. "You know what to do, slave." She slid onto her knees before me and her dangling tits sloshed from side to side. She brushed the long mane out of her face and gingerly reached out a faltering hand. She could hardly get it around the shaft of my huge cock and she stared at it with glazed eyes. Tingles ran down my spine as she began to stroke it, running her small hand up and down the entire length. Tenderly at first; then quicker and firmer so that the bracelets on her wrist chimed and rang. Each time her hand jumped over the crown I couldn't help but groan as her fingers brushed the sensitive skin. Her numerous rings really scraped along my shaft like razors and I jerked my cock out of her hand. "Easy," I groaned. "Watch those rings."

"Yes, master." She began to play with my cock, running her teasing tongue all around the fat, mushroom-shaped head. Oh, that felt good! Her small tongue darted out and lapped at the pre cum that was oozing from my head. Then she cocked her head and licked all along the entire shaft. The earrings chimed from side to side and the headpiece on her forehead sparkled.

She then grabbed my cock with both hands and her tits shook about as she inched closer. She opened her red-lipped mouth wide and slowly fed the large avocado-shaped head into her mouth. The large head alone filled her mouth completely and her eyes widened with surprise. But, oh, did she try to feed it in! She closed her mouth around it then and sucked and slobbered on the sensitive head, compressing her lips tightly around it to pull off with a loud slurp. Damn! She fed it in again and I gazed down at her as more and more of my huge cock disappeared inside her. She did it slow, too. Four inches. Five. She couldn't take anymore than that. She stopped and began to work her head up and down on it, earrings and bracelets ringing and tinkling. Oh, did I groan!

"More, slave," I groaned at her and sank my hands into her hair. She made a gurgling sound, pulled off me and stared at me with a mesmerized expression. I lifted her head and glared at her. "Swallow my cock completely. All of it----or I will beat you." She emitted a strange sob. She opened her red-lipped mouth again and slowly fed my cock inside her mouth. She slipped in the very same five inches and groaned as it whacked the back of her throat. I could hear the snorting intake of breath as she breathed air through her nostrils. She slid up onto her heels and I could see her eyes pop as she tried to take more cock down her throat. Her nails dug into my ass as she clutched me closer. Man, was that beautiful mouth stretched wide! She slowly pushed her head down onto my gigantic rod, forcing more of it down. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as the fat head thudded past her larynx and worked its way down her esophagus. She could hardly breathe and her face started to turn blue. She was certainly afraid of the beating I had threatened her with and tried her damndest to feed my huge cock into her mouth, regardless of the discomfort and the lack of air. I pulled her head off my cock and allowed her to breathe. I grinned as she drew in a lungful of air with loud gasps. "Try it again," I said. "You're wasting too much time. You can't breathe like that. Just shove it in."

"Oh!" She played with it again, sucking and slobbering on the first few inches while she tried to build up enough confidence. The earrings chimed as her head bobbed up and down. Then she sucked in some air, opened her mouth wide and impaled eight inches of my cock with one, deft swoop. I groaned as her tight mouth slid along my shaft. She pulled off and rammed it in again, this time managing to take nine inches deep inside her. She began to pump it like that, sucking and working a third of my cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes were wide and her lips were stretched beyond belief as her pretty head bobbed up and down. It was enough----no woman could swallow that much cock. My mom had taken about ten inches and it had blown my mind. But no matter how much I tried I couldn't get more than nine inches down Lena's throat without causing considerable pain and discomfort. I wanted to fuck and toy with her, not kill her!

It didn't take long. Her pretty mouth was so tightly clamped around my shaft that within minutes my balls started to swell. I groaned and curled my fingers into her woolly hair and guided her head back and forth. This was it! I felt the blood rush through my veins and with a deep groan fired a voluminous load down her throat. Oh man! Did it come shooting out! Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! It cannoned off the roof of her mouth and slithered down her esophagus, and she emitted a startled coughing sound as the slimy substance completely filled her mouth. She pushed herself off and the goo dribbled down her chin to splatter on the Futon.

I plopped her down on all fours and slid behind her. She groaned as I swept the thin film of her harem skirt up over her ass, exposing her dripping gash. I rose to my feet, spread her legs a little and prodded her wet hole with the tip of my cock. She squealed as she felt it thump against her. "Oooh". I held my gigantic twelve-inch pole in one hand and teased her with it, pushing and sliding the fat head up and across her moist gash. She liked that and arched her head back so that the earrings chimed. I lined it up and slowly wormed the large, mushroom-shaped head into her. It was as big as a fist and she groaned as it spread her small pussy lips wider and wider. She was damn tight, let me tell you, so tight that it made me sweat. Man, did I have to jab and prod her----it just wouldn't want to sink in! Thankfully her small gash was wet, creating a natural, dripping lubricant. I pushed and prodded some more and slowly the head began to slide in. She groaned and clawed at the Futon as the head disappeared completely inside her with a loud popping sound. I was in! I began to work my cock in deeper, one inch at a time. Two inches; three. She howled and shrieked as my massive cock split her open, stretching her insides wider than she'd ever experienced. I clamped my hands around her small buttocks and started to slowly rock my cock in and out of her with small jabs, spreading her wider and wider. Four inches thudded into her. Then five. Oh, she squealed and screeched as the sixth inch worked its way deep inside her. She was already making the loudest racket ever------and I still had another six inches to go!

"Eiiii! Eiiii! Eiiii!" She screeched like a piglet and threw her head about, flinging the dark mane from side to side so that her earrings chimed the loudest ever. I just pushed and jabbed into her, thudding deeper into her with every jab. Seven inches thudded into her and she grunted and squawked like a seagull. "A-agh! A-agh!" I leaned forward, cupped her titties and milked and squeezed them while I pushed deeper into her. Eight inches slid in and she howled. With the ninth inch I was up against the deepest part of Lena's tight cunt, right up against the cervical ring. Man, did she shriek as my cock thudded against it!

For the time being I was in deep enough. I withdrew slowly----then rammed it in, sinking those nine inches right through her cunt with one forceful push. She emitted a loud shriek that ended in an odd, stammering grunt: "Eiiii---oh-a-agh-ah-ah!" and banged her clenched fists on the Futon's rubbery padding. I did it again. The fat, fist-shaped head just thudded through her like a ram. "Agh!" I did it again and again, pulling my cock out until just the head was lodged inside her only the heave it back in with all my might. "Yeah, take it, you teasing bitch!" I grunted at her through clenched teeth. "I'm going to fuck you raw!"

I let her have it then. I fucked this amazingly sexy Arabic woman who had teased and taunted me with her luscious body for so many years with all the pent up fury I could muster. I hammered my cock in and out of her, sliding those nine inches back and forth with quick, powerful thrusts. Her tits sloshed from side to side, her knees bounced on the Futon and the jewelry chimed as I hammered my huge cock in and out of her with deep, purposeful strokes. I clamped my hands around her small waist and guided her body up and down my shaft, sliding her hot cunt along three quarters of my cock. Each time my cock thudded deep into her, the fat, mushroom-shaped head thudded against her cervix, stretching the ring of muscle there wide apart. A half a dozen more thrusts and with a deep groan I emptied my balls deep inside her. Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! It wouldn't stop----I must have spewed a cup full of sperm inside her! And oddly enough there was no backwash----my loads fired right through the narrow cervical opening and she shrieked as she felt it bounce off the soft lining of her womb, each voluminous ejaculation stinging her there like bee stings. "Agh! Agh! Agh!"

I pulled my cock out with a loud, sloppy popping sound and the woman collapsed on the Futon, gasping and panting. She rolled onto her side and stared at my cock with wide eyes. Sperm was dripping off my cock like a leaking faucet, splattering the thick carpet. I smiled down at her as she lay there all curled up like an infant, her eyes fixed on the gigantic cock sticking out from me like a pole.

The harem outfit had been totally amazing. She was certainly the sexiest creature I'd yet laid eyes upon. Forty-two years old and not a mark on her! It had been a wild fuck. But now I wanted to screw the 'real' Lena Haroun. I wanted her in those provocative clothes she had teased me with for so long. She would still believe that she was a sex slave, but she was going to have to put on the clothes of a 'modern-day' woman.

"Remove the skirt and the crown, slave," I ordered. "I want you completely naked." The woman rose slowly and removed the gold Egyptian headpiece and the spider net necklace. Then she fumbled with the skirt. I left her and entered the adjoining washroom. The black stretch-lace T-shirt and the white zebra-striped miniskirt were lying on top of the toilet. I picked them up, ignoring the black push-up bra and the satin panties. I didn't need any underwear to get in the way. I also grabbed a jar of Vaseline and returned to the bedroom.

She was standing at the foot of the bed. She was naked except for the high heels and the numerous jewelry. What a sight. Those perky, torpedo-shaped tits were simply glowing, the nipples large and a bit swollen. Pussy goo glistened like dewdrops in the dark thatch above her cunt. I tossed the clothes at her. "Here. Put this on."

She nodded. While she dressed I rummaged through her closets until I had found what I thought to be an outfit that best suited the 'real' classy Lena. I remembered it well. The day I'd seen her in it I had almost lost a load. It was a thin, white chiffon dress with fluffy sleeves that had a blouse-like top with a wide-flowing, slightly pleated skirt. It was a real loose, filmy and light summer dress, expensive and very feminine. I hung that across the brass bar of the headboard and clambered up onto the purple, satin sheets of the bed. "Come here, slave."

Man, did she look hot in that stretch top and tight miniskirt. Because she was bra-less her tits did not heave outwards like stiff cones as usual, the tight top flattening the round mounds a little. Her swollen nipples nonetheless thrust against the loose fishnet top, parting the strands so that the red tips poked through like buttons. Ooh, that was wild! "Lie down on your back."

Lena nodded and flopped down on the bed. I crawled up on top of her, straddling her, and cupped those round mounds in my hands. She squealed as I began to squeeze and maul them right through the stretch top. I rolled her perky nipples between my thumbs, pulled at yanked on them and generally mashed the daylights out of her plump tits. I tore them to the left and I tore them to the right. I really sank my fingers into that soft flesh and squeezed and compressed them, and lo and behold her perky nipples twitched, growing by the second until they came bursting through the loose mesh. Oh, did I clamp my teeth on those and pull them through completely until they were sticking out like little fingers! Oh, how kinky! I nibbled and licked at them and she cried out sharply. Man, they were the size of friggin' grapes! I must have spent at least ten minutes yanking and chewing on them with my teeth until they glowed like embers. I peeled the elastic top up around her throat, exposing her tits and she squealed as her sore nipples were ripped out of the mesh. Her boobs bounced once they were freed. I buried my face in her cleavage and licked and lapped at her perky mounds. She squealed and clawed at my back as I popped her left tit deep into my mouth and sucked and sucked on it. Oh, her tits just fascinated me. They were so slim and banana-shaped that I could shove an entire tit deep into my mouth. Which I did. I sucked, kissed, licked and lapped at her two beautiful tits for a long, long time. Fist she squealed and clawed at my back. But I did not let up. I actually intensified my attack. She stopped shrieking then and simply laid there and moaned softly, emitting soft squeaks whenever my teeth nibbled on her swollen nipples. She came about two times, too, emitting high-pitched squeals and drawing blood as her nails dug into the skin on my back.

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers