"Your Mom is Passed Out?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

She shook her head. "I guess that part is almost reasonable. She's a walking wet-dream."

"A weak imitiation. A shadow. A dim one at that, compared to you." My hand had wandered down to her hips, caressing her, my fingers sliding across her alabaster ass.

"Stop that," she said, pushing my hand away. She only pushed it down to her thigh, allowing me to push her robe back, exposing her completely. Sublime.

"He held you, and asked me to be gentle. He kissed you and sucked on your tits like it was his sole purpose in life. When I was kissing you, and licking you, when we were sharing your tits, it was ok. But when he saw me between your legs, taking you, I guess it was too much for him."

I saw she was looking at my hardness, and I felt the stiffening grow, until my cock was standing straight out, the same marble shaft of the night before.

"You were so amazing. We fit together so perfectly. A matched pair."

"It doesn't feel like we fit. It feels like you stretched me out to make it fit. Did you fuck my ass? I'm so sore back there. I can't believe you'd do that."

"No! Did I caress it, love it? Did I taste it? Did I slid my finger into it's brown ripeness? Yes, I'll confess to that. There's not a place on your body I don't know better than mine. But I wouldn't violate you like that."

"Like that? Oh, I understand now. You'd violate me every other way. I know I tasted cum in my mouth this morning."

"You were magnificent. You sucked me so nicely, so easily."

"You are a sick little pervert," she said, the words striking like blows.

"I love you."

"And what about this?" she asked, pointing below her waist to the triangle of hair.

"You had some stubble, so I cleaned it up. I confess to going a little too far. I'll always ask in the future."

"The future! You're future is to be dating a guy named Bubba behind bars."

"Our future." I pulled her closer. She pushed back for a while, but succumbed to the inevitable.

"Alex. You raped me. You fucked my unconscious body to ruin. I'm sore in places I didn't know I had."

"I know it was excessive. I couldn't help myself once I was inside you. There was no way possible for me not to make love to you."

"That wasn't love."

"No. Not at first. It was lust. Pure unadulterated lust. To have the embodiment of perfection in your grasp, and not to take it. It's too sad to comprehend." I was holding her breast now, and her hand was on mine.

"Don't, they're really sore."

I leaned forward and kissed them, one at a time. I licked her poor sore nipples, sucking gently while they hardened.

"Stop that. We're talking," she said, brushing back my hair.

"We can talk whenever you want. I need you now." I reached for her hand and placed it on my cock.

She squeezed it gently, then stroked it. "Shit. No wonder I'm sore, if that beast was inside of me. How many times?"

"Times? I couldn't count if I tried. Eight? Ten? I lost track of how long I was inside you, maybe six or seven hours."

"Hours?" she gasped. "Oh my God! I'm ruined!"

"Never. You were meant to have me inside you."

"Nobody was meant to do it for six or seven hours. In a month, maybe. Maybe. When they're your age."

Her hand was still holding me, stroking me.

"You've concocted quite a scenario for why this happened, haven't you? You make me out to be some devious, conniving whore."

I pressed my finger to her lips. "Shhh. Not even in jest. You're lonely. Unappreciated. You're at your prime, and your husband has one foot in the grave, and is never around. Your step-daughter is out there living the life you never could have, she's a spoiled, carefree college co-ed. You were pregnant at 15, burdened with the responsibility of a child in high-school. You never had your time for wildness. Smart but uneducated, beautiful but saddled with a son, always responsible for others, but no time for yourself. It's your time."

She shook her head. "It's not like that. I wanted Jerry."

"Of course you did. You always did your best for him. Even this marriage. Now he can afford any college, go anywhere, do anything."

"Fuck you. I'm not a gold-digger," she said, pushing me away.

"No, but you're a mother and a realist. You didn't go after Bob, he came after you. You just didn't run too hard."

"I'm not a cheater. I'm not a slut. I've only had three men in my life, and I was married to all three," she explained.

I reached for her shoulder, and eased the robe off of her. Then I pulled her close, her leg on mine, her breasts, those hypnotic orbs, pressed against my chest.

"Of course not. You are loyal to a fault. Your husband is overseas pounding it into every girl who's willing, and you wait for him. You do without. You raise his children."

"You don't know he's doing that," she argued.

I kissed her. She started angry, then eased into it. Her body felt so good underneath my hands. "Don't be silly, you know what's going on," I told her when we stopped.

"You couldn't make a move, no matter how much you wanted, nor how obviously I wanted you. I understand. You knew if I made a move on you, you'd have to shoot me down. And after our sauna experience, it was easy to see that moment was coming on soon. So you took a huge gamble. Thank you for presenting the opportunity and trusting me to make the right choice."

"Trusting you? I. Was. Unconscious. Completely out of it. So you found me naked. You could have been gentle. You could have taken your joy and explored my body, without leaving me practically an invalid. My pussy could have been enough for you, you didn't have to fuck my mouth, and abuse my ass. Fine. You could have fucked me. Maybe even two or three times. But this? I trusted you and that's what I got?"

She sounding like she was still trying to justify her actions.

"You trusted me to make the decision to have you. I couldn't choose any other way."

She buried her head in my shoulder. I could feel the tears on my shoulder. "I really hurt, Alex. You abused my body badly. Why couldn't you just have loved me?"

"You still have no idea what you do to me. I've been with other women. One and done. Never like this. Nothing ever to compare this to. You couldn't have known. I couldn't have known."

"I don't understand. Once you'd had me, couldn't you have just left it at that. Our little secret. Every so often I might pass out, and you might find me and have your way? Maybe I 'kind of' pass out, not totally out of it? Neither of our faults. Too much temptation for you, no control for me?"

She was sitting up, talking seriously, no longer accusing irrationally. Her hand had gravitated to my cock and she was stroking it. It felt incredible, but she was right. I had overdone it and I was sore. She looked shocked when I extracted myself from her grip, and got up. I was back beside her in a few moments, squirting our favorite lube onto my cock.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she practically shrieked.

I kissed her again, and pulled her hand down to my hardness, where she took control.

"I'm not kidding. I love you. And I want you in a way that's totally incomprehensible to me. Last night, after I'd already had you three times, for at least a couple of hours, I got us comfortable and still couldn't believe it was like I hadn't even started yet. You were on your side, the outline of your curves, your narrow waist, full hips absolutely mind-numbing. I took you from behind, and stayed inside you until nearly dawn. I came so many times I couldn't count. And I just stayed hard inside you. I added lube whenever we needed it. I only stopped when I needed to make love to you face to face."

"That's not possible. Nobody does that."

"You do that to me. You can't understand. I can't."

My hand was between us, and I was stroking my finger into her. "You're wet."

"God, I can't. Don't ask me to. I'm too sore."

I rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me. "I need you, Jill. Like I need oxygen. Please don't say no."

"Alex, I don't know if I can."

"Try. That's all I'm asking."

I lined my cock up with her, and nudged the head in.

"God, please be gentle. You're too big."

"No. I'm the perfect size for you. Just relax and let me in. You're in control now, take only what you can."

"I'll need more lube," she whispered.

The bottle was at hand. She sat up and moved back away from my cock. I took her hand and squirted some into it, then slathered a few more pumps on my cock. She winced as she parted her lips and worked some of the lube inside of her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

She raised herself up and placed the head of my cock at her opening. She took a deep breath, and lowered herself, just a bit. "Oh shit," she groaned.

I watched as she worked her way up and down those first few inches, then pushed downward, taking most of my length. "It's too much, you're too big."

"God, you're beautiful," I answered. "If that's all you can take for now, that's still amazing."

She put her hands on my chest, raised up a bit then pushed down hard, taking my entire length. "Christ, that hurts!" she groaned. I could see moisture in her eyes. She was trying so hard.

I pulled her down to me, her huge breasts pressed against my chest. Her lips sought out mine and we kissed. The passion was undeniable. I moved my hips slowly, creating that incredible motion I needed so badly.

"Gentle, please," she sighed.

"This is all I need." I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I was fucking my goddess and she was giving me everything she had and more. Suffering for my need.

Still, I could feel her responding, moaning softly, no longer feeling pain but pleasure. I moved my hands down to her incomparable ass cheeks and held her tightly, raising her up as I pulled out, then pushing her down on the in stroke.

She groaned, but pushed back with me, taking it all, deeper and deeper.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll try to be more careful in the future," I assured her.

She giggled, surprising me. "What, you're going to limit it to just three or four hours in the future?"

"If that's what you want. And I'll leave your poor little backdoor alone."

She reached behind her and pulled my hand off her butt cheek, guiding it between them. I was a little shocked when she pushed my finger into her ass. "Let me decide if I want that left alone."

Our kiss grew more passionate as our pace picked up. I was fucking her now, long smooth strokes, faster and more insistent. My middle finger was two knuckles deep inside of her rear, and I could feel her clenching around it.

"God," she groaned, biting my shoulder, "it's never been like this."

"Except for last night," I reminded her.

"I'll have to take your word on that."

"Are you ready for more?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with only the slightest hesitation.

I pulled my finger out of her, and lifted her hips higher. Without further warning I fucked her as fast and hard as I could. She took it quietly, moaning softly, at first. Then I could feel her tensing.

"Oh there, right there, that's it, Alex. Don't stop. God, don't stop."

She still didn't understand. I couldn't stop if I wanted. It was strenuous and my lower back and abs hurt, but I pounded her relentlessly.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come for you," she moaned.

I hammered her, my cock an unstoppable piston.

She kissed me briefly, then lowered her head to my shoulder. Her fingers were digging into my arms painfully. "Ahhhh," she cried out, then sank her teeth into me so hard I was sure she drew blood. Still I didn't stop.

Her entire body tensed up and her legs straightened spasmodically. I lifted her by the hips so I could still slam up into her with my full length. Her feet hammered at my legs, her toenails scratching. It seemed to go on forever, and was so beautiful, all that'd I'd wanted from her the night before.

Then I felt her collapse on me, gasping for breath. "No more," she managed to breath.

I slowed down, caressing her body, kissing her face, rubbing her butt cheeks where I'd clenched them so tightly.

I felt her pull her head back quickly, gasping.

"Oh no! Look what I did to you!" I turned to her and saw that her face was smeared with my blood.

I held her hips and slid in and out the best I could.

"Stop that!" she barked, pushing down hard with her hips. "I hurt you."

"You can't hurt me," I teased.

"I'm serious now; you're bleeding badly."

I looked down as well as I could and saw the flow of blood. Not all that bad really.

She jumped out of our bed and returned with a moist facecloth, and pressed it down. "Hold that while I get a bandage."

I sat up and waited for her to return with a first aid kit. She insisted on treating me, applying some Neosporin, then taping some bandages over it. She sat back and observed her work, then looked down and gasped.

"Jesus! Doesn't that thing ever go down?"

"With you available, naked and willing? I don't know yet."

She had wiped the blood off of her chin and cheek. "I didn't even know I'd done that." She leaned in and kissed me. "This isn't good Alex. I didn't think it would be like this. Could be like this. We're both out of control."

I kissed her back, then leaned down for a quick taste of her tits. "We'll learn control, from each other."

"If we don't die first," she muttered.

"A thousand little deaths for you, my love."

"Jesus, you are one crazy fuck."

"I love you too."

She just stared at me in wonder.

"Is it still terribly sore down there?" I asked.

"Not so bad right now. I shudder to think what it'll be like tomorrow."

"Pass me the lube, love?" I asked her.

She laughed almost hysterically. When she calmed down she pushed me back onto the bed. "Not yet, cowboy. It's time for you to get a feel for my mouth, when I have some control over it."

She was right. It was better. Definitely better. Immeasurably so. I got a nice long show, and she demonstrated her incredible talent. She even had me on the edge of coming, but pulled back at the last moment.

"Show me what it was like last night. When you stayed inside me for hours."

How could I deny her? I would never deny her anything.

I placed her in position, and she made my cock nice and slippery for her. Then I was back inside of her, and it was heaven all over again.

"Oh Jill. I wish you could know what this is like. Being inside of you."

"Show me, lover."

I closed my eyes and leaned back, taking her gently. For several long minutes we were quiet as our joining continued.

"It's nice," she finally whispered softly.

"It's perfect. Just relax, and let me have you."

She seemed to be doing just that. "You were right, Alex. I could do this forever. It's so nice, so good."

I stroked her hip with my hand, continuing the penetration, endlessly fucking my dream. "I'm going to come now," I told her.

"Mmmmm," she sighed.

I didn't change anything, the slow methodical screwing never changing. But now I felt the throbbing of my cock as I released stream after stream into her. I felt that hint of softening I had the night before, but fucked my way through it, until I was regaining my full hardness.

"I can feel it. Feel you hardening again. It's like that? Just going on and on, filling me with your juices whenever you feel the need?"

"I never want to stop."

"Don't. Love me like this."

I think she was falling asleep she was so quiet. I was halfway there myself, my body on autopilot, the need to come inside of her slowly building again. Time had no meaning, and I didn't care. I was in my love. And she loved it and wanted me there.

"Fuck, Alex! Leave her alone already. What the fuck are you doing? She could wake up anytime."

The words shocked me to my senses. Jerry was standing there, awkwardly holding a baseball bat. I was more than a little surprised, but my hips argued to continue.

"God Damn it! Stop. She's my mother. Get off her now. Don't make me use this," he was nearly screaming, but stopped abruptly when his mother raised up on an elbow.

"Shhh, calm down baby, it's Ok," she said softly reaching down and patting my leg to stop.

I pushed deep into her, and held myself there, cautiously waiting to see the fallout.

Jerry dropped the bat. He hung his head and started crying. "I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry."

"Come here baby," she motioned to him, and he marched to her like a zombie.

"Lay down with me, Jerry. Hold your mother."

He was sobbing, and crawled onto the bed and into her arms. "Shhh, it's Ok. It's Ok dear. It's not your fault."

"Mom!" The anguish in his cry was heart wrenching.

She scooted up the bed, almost dislodging me, but I followed, moving quickly and pushing her up the bed with my cock in her. When she stopped moving, her hand caressed my leg, and I felt her pushing against me. I gave her what she needed, my full length, in and out, possessing her.

"It's Ok, baby. Momma's Ok. None of us could have known," she told him. I was raised up on one elbow watching as she guided his head to her breasts.

Jerry turned his head and took her nipple into his mouth. Jill stroked his hair, calming him. "That's nice, baby. I like that. Love your momma."

"I love you Mom. I didn't mean any of it to happen. I'm so sorry."

"I know. I love you too. More than you can know."

She leaned back twisting her torso sideways, and her boy followed, fondling her tits, sucking on her hard nipples. She still had her upper leg over mine, and she tugged with her heel, encouraging me.

I leaned back and concentrated on that feeling, fucking her, watching her with her son. Her eyes were closed, and she was cuddling him, encouraging him. I fucked her harder, feeling her body rock against me.

"Mmm. Not like that Alex. Like before."

I couldn't say no, even though I wanted to rise up and pound her senseless. I settled back down, found the motion I was looking for, and concentrated on pleasuring us both. She tapped me on the head, and I looked up. She was holding the lube out for me.

I pulled out most of the way, and gave it a few more pumps, and soon was gliding in her effortlessly. That perfect rhythm resumed and I was in the zone.

I was in a trance, fucking mindlessly, when she moaned. "A little harder, baby, Momma's gonna come for her boys."

I couldn't be certain who she was speaking to but the words ignited me, reaching deep down into my balls. I fucked her harder, longer full strokes, and felt my own urge cresting.

"You're so big now, so hard, Alex. Are you going to come for me?"

"I have to," I told her.

"Come. Come in me. Fill me again. I'm so close."

I grabbed her hip and thrust mightily. Hard and fast, I fucked her, while her son played with her incredible tits. "Suck it now baby, suck it hard... harder," she gasped.

It was too much and I erupted inside of her, coming hard. I slammed my dick as far as I could, almost viciously.

She cried out, "Yes!" and I felt her tight pussy clenching at my cock while she came for me. She reached down and gently pushed Jerry away. "Easy baby. Momma's tender right now."

My cock was done. It had wilted down to nothingness, and popped out of her. I crawled up the bed and held her.

She kissed me on the forehead. "I did it. It's finally down."

"You did." I leaned up and kissed her lips.

"You didn't mind..." she nodded toward her son who was still gripping her breast, his head resting on her arm.

"Whatever you want, I want for you," I assured her.

"It wasn't like that, I just didn't want to see him so sad."

I reached for her available breast and gently massaged it. "I didn't mind. It was kind of nice."

She smiled and tousled his hair. "We need to get him a girl. Poor thing. Danielle maybe?"

"That would be nice but not likely," I told her.

"We'll see." She sighed then pushed us both away. "Alright. Enough's enough. Momma's sore over every inch of her body, and I'm starving. Let's all get cleaned up, and not a word about what you bad boys did outside of this room. Understood?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers