Your Naughty Girl

Info
She wants to show you just how filthy she can be.
38 words
4.46
189k
102
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetSam42
SweetSam42
584 Followers

I turned up the filth a bit in this one. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I read every single email and comment, and appreciate you all taking the time for me!

--:--
--:--
1.0
SweetSam42
SweetSam42
SweetSam42
584 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. That was fucking incredible. SweetSam42 has THE hottest script and a REALLY sexy voice.

I was browsing thinking none of what's available in the audio stories here would make me cum but damn was I wrong. I'm pretty sure I've found 'my thing' that drives me crazy every time.

I'd really like to hear about it if anyone has any other recommendations of other audio stories with similar themes. I don't like when the acting is too contrived. Part of what I'm so turned on by is the realism and the authenticity.

ova9bbcova9bbcalmost 6 years ago
Thank you....

as a HUGE fan of anal, i enjoyed listening to you describe being fucked in the ass. i love shove my dick into a welcoming rear end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm Wet

Thank you :). I am not in a spot where I can act on it, but that just makes me squirm all that much more. Very sexy with the right amount of slutty. I see this is from a few years ago...you should keep going! In a few hours, I will be revisit this while I can actually touch my cock and I should probably thank you in advance for such a righteous orgasm. So...thanks, F_A!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

That sensual sexy voice just so erotic. Got me all hot and horny. Liked that you were so naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a note

to say WOW!!!!!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Bitches in the Basement Luke is seduced by a trio of insatiable dirty anal sluts.in Anal
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories