Your New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife takes control of her husband's ex-wife.
1k words
3.67
106.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy was nothing but an annoyance to me, before I'd ever met her. Me and my husband's relationship being complicated in the beginning-- I met him when he was still going through a divorce with Kathy. It ended up becoming a long drawn out process in which she tried to seek full custody of their kids and failed. It could have been a very short process but instead, because of her jealousy, she tried her best to make it cost more money and hell on our lives. She was always a horrible mother to her children and only used them as pawns in a game she continuously tried to play with my, now, husband. They never wanted to spend time with her and always complained when it was time for it to be her week. As you can imagine, I grew a hatred inside of me for this woman, and by the time the divorce was finished, I'd had enough.

Having known that she lived alone, what time she got off work, and pretty much all her details-- because of the switching on and off with the kids every week, I decided to pay her a visit while the kids were at home with my husband, Damien.

Oh, but give her a surprise I did. I arrived at her crummy apartment shortly before she'd be getting there, taking the key from underneath the welcome mat. Shaking my head at her stupidity, and silently thanking the kids for dropping this little detail, I unlocked the door and let myself into her apartment.

I knew exactly what I needed to find and so I wasted no time in doing so. I went straight for her home computer and began my search. It wasn't long before I'd found plenty of incriminating pictures-- not to mention, socially destructive pictures and private journal entries.

I checked the time. I knew that if I'd timed everything correctly, I'd still have another fifteen minutes. Printing everything I could and making copies, I ran out to my car and hid some of them in the glove compartment.

Just as I'd hopped back out of my car and turned to shut the door, Kathy pulled up in the parking space next to mine.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a snotty tone.

I nonchalantly shrugged. I was going to have a little fun with her.

She raised her eyebrows in response but when I said nothing she moved to walk past me.

I turned with her, walking by her side towards her door.

Of course, seeing this, she stopped and turned to face me again.

"Seriously, I don't have time for this. I have a date, and, just-- what do you want?" she asked again.

"You're gonna need to clear your schedule bitch. I have a whole new life schedule planned for you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kathy demanded of me and I just smiled.

It was time to put the icing on the cake. Pulling some of the printed pictures and entries from my coat pocket I handed the folded papers to Kathy.

She wasted no time in unfolding and looking over each one, her helplessness not absent from her expression.

"Yeah, you see, Kathy. I'm sick of your bullshit. Things are going to be very different, you'll see. Now lets go inside."

An hour or so had passed, and I had explained to Kathy exactly how things were going to be. Basically it came down to me owning her and that whatever I asked her to do, she would obey or I'd expose her to her family, her job, and her friends-- and if need be, bring the evidence into court. She easily gave into my demand.

"So, your first task, is to take off my shoes and give them a good rub. They ache badly."

"You-- you, aren't serious, are you?" she choked, fighting back tears. I knew I'd see her cry eventually though, and her so called pride that she believed she had now, didn't bother me.

"Dead serious. GET to it, or I'm sure one of these pictures can end up in the hands of-- say, your daughter?"

Kathy bit her lip, but obeyed, taking off my heels. At first she started to do it without care, but I scolded her and she held my foot the way she should after that. Like a slave holding a goddess' foot.

After 30 minutes of a relaxing foot massage, I ordered Kathy to lick my feet clean.

She burst into tears. I knew it would happen soon.

It took a few more threats but soon I had her kneeling on the ground on her hands and knees, her face as close to the ground as it could be, her warm wet tongue caressing each toe.

"You know, I have to go to the bathroom, I think I'd like a little help.." I started after I'd been satisfied with her cleaning my feet.

She looked up at me, horror stricken. "Please, no. Anything... just.. please..."

"GET THE FUCK IN THE BATHROOM, BITCH." I screamed.

She started to get up, but I stopped her. "No. You can crawl like the dog you are."

With that, I gave her a little kick in the ass with my bare foot and followed her as she started off, crawling towards her bathroom.

When we got in there I was excited. I'd only ever had men drink my urine before and that was willingly. Now, I was going to force a woman to drink it. THAT excited me more.

I lifted the lid and the seat and instructed her to sit in front of the toilet and lead her head in front of it.

When she did, her hair went into the toilet water and she gasped. But, by then I had a firm grip on her head and I held her into place.

Soon I was dropping my pants and hovering over her face.

"READY?" I called out, not really caring for her answer.