Your Night Is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On your back, I prod you to slide underneath the statue. I position you with your head directly underneath the ass and crotch of the exaggerated form, your body lying flat between the widely separated legs. With a gentle grip I hold each of your wrists to the skier's boots and zip-tie them snugly. I rake my fingernails down your legs and over your knees before taking one ankle in my hand. You resist at first, then relent as I raise your leg up and to the side, zip-tying it above your hand on the skier's foot. I move to the other side and secure your other leg in the same way. I stand and enjoy the view. You lay, totally exposed, your smooth-shaven dick, balls, and asshole presented to me.

I kneel down on the dais and crawl toward you on my hands and knees. My ass sways side to side as I move forward across the raised concrete floor and I smile devilishly as I state my intentions, "Now you're going to cum. You're going to cum in my throat."

Your cock stands at attention as I arrive at your upturned crotch. I kiss your soft inner thighs as I work my way to your smooth, round balls. I open my mouth wide and take them both in my mouth, sucking gently as I tug them. I feel the pulse of your excitement as your balls contract and relax against my tongue. My drool drips and slickens your crotch.

I leave your balls and move downward for yet another assault on your exquisite asshole. As I rim your ass I clasp my forefinger and thumb in a ring around the drool-slick base of your ballsack and pull lightly upward. I watch as your cock hardens to iron. I trail my tongue from your asshole, over your straining balls, and up the shaft of your dick. I draw my tongue in until my closed lips are against the pulsing head of your cock.

Saliva drips down over you. I purse my lips together and press my head down into your crotch. Your cock pierces my gripping lips and slowly slides into my mouth. My tongue presses against you as your cock continues its journey. As your cock is halfway in, I reverse direction and draw my tight lips back up over your cockhead. I begin to suck you in once more. As I again tug lightly on your ballsack I feel a telltale stiffening in your shaft. I pull your cock out of my mouth and smile as your hips buck with desperation. With a final pull on your tightening balls, I open my lips and plunge your cock deep into my throat.

I gag slightly as I feel your cockhead slam into the back of my mouth but I am far too horny to let go. I spasm in the throes of orgasm as I feel the first spurts of your cum down my hungry throat. I rub my clit through my pantsuit with my right hand as my left continues to pull at your balls lovingly. Your cum fills my stomach as we both finish in ecstasy.

As I pick up your ruined clothing I leave you naked and zip-tied to the statue, your face directly underneath its concrete sex. You give me hilariously worried looks as I pack my things into my security bag. I approach with your lone item of intact clothing: Your shirt. Kneeling down, I wrap your shirt around your crotch like a tiny sarong.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," I giggle as I clip the zip-ties. You gingerly rise to your feet. I see a flicker of hope flash across your eyes before I once again grasp your wrists and clasp the cuffs around them. "Oh let's not have any delusions," I rasp, licking my lips, "let's go get that money, shall we?"

***

Comments appreciated!

12