Your "nose' is Growing

Story Info
Pin is cursed and Her best friend tabby discovers the curse.
2.2k words
4.19
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: All persons included are above 18 years of age and are consenting adults. Some mild sexual content, the good stuff will be next chapter. This is my first story here, I'd love to hear your feedback, Enjoy!***

My name is Pin, and this is my grim fairy tale.

I've always felt like a puppet pulled by societies strings. Fate stepped into my life early and knotted the strings of my story pulling me to where I am now. My parents died when I was just 3 years old; that's when my Great God Mother Geppet adopted me.

Geppet had always wanted a child but was never able to have her own. So, when she then got news of her close friends (my parents) passing, she was certainly bereaved but also determined to be there for my younger self. She tried her best to teach me everything she knows, which was not an inconsiderable number of things.

My education was well rounded on paper, sure, but I always struggled with moral decisions. Particularly, my aversion to the truth. I learned quickly that a small fib would get you an extra scoop of ice cream, the answers to a test, or some extra pocket money. I began to take lies so lightly that I think I forgot I was telling them. Until the day that I accidentally made an enemy of the Blue Fairy, that is.......

Dingy rays of light cut through the dust and grease marred windows as I walked my way down the bus isle trying to avoid bumping strangers with my homework laden backpack. While I made my way towards the back, the bus lurched unexpectedly, and I jostled hard backwards into another unsuspecting passenger who had just boarded. The impact clearly wasn't expected for either of us and they took the worst of it as we toppled to the buses vinyl mats.

I landed sprawled on top of them, out of breath, and confused at what I was seeing. They were a puddle of teal and aquamarine fabrics, wearing layers of interwoven colors that clung to their androgynous figure. A vision with alabaster skin, tight cropped blue hair, and some serious style. I worked to recover my senses and pulled myself off them. I extended my hand out them to help them up.

"Um...Hello..Hi..um I'm Pin, so sorry about that I wasn't ready for that bump. I Hope you're all right!" I Stammered.

My hand dangled between us like a marionette arm waiting to see if its string would hold.

"Hmpphhh", they spat. "You should be more careful, you barely evolved trilobite. You almost killed me."

Dying to de-escalate this situation quickly I tried to appease them again. "Sorry, really, I promise it was an accident. Let me help you up. Can you move?"

"Oh, so it's ok that you almost crippled me because it was an accident. That's what you think?" she sort of chuckled in bemused anger.

I started to get defensive as they seemed convinced to cause a scene. "That is what I think, accidents happen every day. Even when people are being perfectly observant. I said I'm sorry now get up!"

They smiled a wry smile, like a tv show lawyer that had just found the key winning their case. "And were you?". They muttered from the floor.

"Was I what!?" I exclaimed desperate to get out of this conversation.

"Were you being perfectly observant?" They suggested as they began to stand.

"I was!", I Shouted. I started to get shaken. Had they noticed me being distracted on my phone, could they smell the weed on my breath, I hadn't been paying a bit of attention and fuck them for noticing!

They had regained their full height at this point. Now they had a good foot on me at my average height of 5'6". This person dwarfed me, now I was nervous it was going to turn physical. The bus lurched to a stop again. Eager to escape this situation before it got worse, I turned to my Cerulean stranger, winced in apology, and lied, "Sorry again, this is my stop."

As I was Sliding past them to the exit they caught my hand and held it firmly in the threshold.

"Fuck Me!?" they belted in a sing song lilt; verbalizing my thoughts.

They spoke-sang again, "I had looked forward to meeting you, it's my job to make your dreams come true. First it seems your heart is still cold, its past time for your truth to be told. It can be ok to lie it can be ok to sin, but never lie to yourself, because only you really know you, Pin."

Then a jolt of energy arched from their ring, which resembled a shooting star made of silver and gossamer, wrapped around their finger, down their finger and up onto mine. Where it surged up my right ring finger and burned a dendrite pattern of a shooting star. They then cast my hand aside as the bus doors slammed to a close and the lead-footed driver peeled away again.

"THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" I screamed. As the doors shuttered before me and my hand seared with pain. Had they pricked me, burned me? It was a Fucking brand somehow. I walked the extra couple blocks to get to the college still rubbing my new marking and shaking the pain from my fingers

Now that I had time to look at it, I wasn't as upset as I had been a half hour ago. It was quite stylish as far as unwanted scars go. I couldn't quite shake the feeling that there was something wrong though, how had they done that? Did they just carry that brand around?

"Oh well" I muttered to myself as walked into college. Still trying to convince myself this mark wasn't permanent. At least the pain was gone now, and I could really set myself to ignoring it and getting through the day. It went by surprisingly uneventfully, and before I knew it the day was almost over.

I always look forward to the last class of the day because it's with Tabby. We've been thick as thieves since we learned our first grift together in elementary school. We struck white gold by realizing we could sell her families cow's milk at school for half the price of those cartons. It went great till a rancid batch spoiled our efforts.

I arrived at class to find Tabby waiting for me in the hall.

"Hey Tab!" I called out, "what's going on?"

"I guess Professor Roach is out for the day, no class" She shrugged gesturing to the sign on the door behind her.

I grinned and joked, "Guess we'll have to just go study then." Suddenly I felt hot and the mark twinged with pain as something like pleasure shot through my nerves briefly

"Guess so", she smiled back, "Let's just head back to my place, no one is home. We can just watch YouTube and get stoned again or something." She paused and looked to my hand then shrieked, "Did you get a fucking ring tattoo!?"

We arrived quickly, and I slumped onto Tabby's couch. She fetched us each a white claw as I started to tell her the whole story about my encounter with the blue bedecked beauty. As the alcohol helped me relax, I felt comfortable to start embellishing my story. I wanted to craft it to make me look like the victim, and completely beyond reproach. More importantly, I left out their creepy rhyme and the fact they somehow knew my name, I can't be looking insane.

"...They just decided it was my fault it was horrible" I Bemoaned

"That's terrifying" Tabby offered, "Are you going to call the police?"

"I don't see what good it would do, they're probably long gone anyway." I countered

.

"Still, that's insane Pin, I think you should report it. Maybe they could catch them on the cameras."

"I'm sure the cameras are broken like they always are" I fibbed, quoting an old urban legend. Heat washed over me again paired with a twinge in my underwear, as I asserted my falsity.

It flustered me, what was that feeling?

"Yeah you're probably right" Tabby conceded, likely just to end the dispute. "Are You feeling ok?" she asked, "you look flushed"

"I'm fine'' I insist, which couldn't be further from the truth. The heat was growing now, kindled by my lies but I didn't want to make Tabby worry.

"What's going on?" Tabby pestered.

"Nothing I swear!" I Insisted. More Jolts of pain and pleasure started to run out from my crotch. A small swelling sensation began to emanate from my pelvis. The mark on my finger felt like it was tightening like a noose with every lie I told. I was starting to panic.

What is this, some kind of magic?

Tabby was really looking worried now. She could tell that something was going on.

"Pin, I think maybe you were dosed with something", Tabby Worried.

"Tabs really, I'm fine. Got too hot, I just need to splash some water on my face".

The Heat was persistent now I hadn't wanted to admit it, but I was turned on. More than turned on I was downright horny. I shuffled quickly to the bathroom as the heat spread up to my chest. My nipples started to harden. I fumbled with the lock and ran to the counter planted both of my hands onto the cool stone and looked into the mirror.

I am usually your next-door neighbor type, a slightly pail brunette with a short pixie cut, Solid b cup breasts, a little bit of a belly, and a nice ass. That's not who I saw looking back at me now though. My normally pale skin was flushed red, and beads of sweat were starting to roll off me. Every feature that looked plain before seemed to ooze sex appeal.

I was HOT, HOT, WAYY TOO HOTTT.... I began to rip at my top, tore it off over my head along with my bra and tossed them aside. My nipples were turgid, and a red blush crept up my chest between my tits to my neck.

The swelling sensation in my pelvis flared up then. Pulling my attention down, what was happening to me?

I yanked down my pants quickly to see that my boy shorts were completely soaked. My pussy felt tighter than usual as waves of pleasure and pain racked my form. "I need to get this underwear off", I thought. I tore them to the floor and stepped out of the small puddle I was liable to make. I could finally see what was going on as I gazed upon my throbbing labia and swollen clitoris.

It was engorged way past its usual size, almost to the size of the tip of my pinky finger. My wetness was continued to flow from me, an over sexed version of myself leering back at me through the mirror.

"Fuck" I moaned and ran a hand down to explore my monstrous clit. Why was it so swollen? I Needed to see if it was painful. I slowly brought my hand to it, still watching myself, I started to repeat, "it going to be fine!". Another lie that became less accurate with every utterance, because with each repetition of the mantra the heat in my body grew and the swelling started to accelerate. Still muttering the phrase in disbelief I stared down and watched jaw agape when my already large clit swelled larger and surged forward away from my pelvis.

The shape slowly morphed as a foreskin grew up around it, the head still looking more feminine than a normal cock but that's exactly what this was, a cock.

"Holy shit I have a dick" I stammered. Then I shrieked loudly, and frantically began to grasp at the new member thinking maybe I could just pull it off. My legs almost collapsed from the feeling of pleasure that radiated through me.

"BANG BANG BANG" Tabby Pounded on the bathroom door.

"What's going on, I heard your scream. Sounded like you lost it!?" Tabby bellowed through the door.

"No, really its fine. I just stubbed my toe" I tried.

As I spoke the Star Mark flared up and my girl-dick rippled with energy then surged forth growing another inch. Pain seized through me, and I collapsed against the door with a loud "crash" and a loud moan from the ecstasy that chased it. My cock was now just below average size, and stiff as a good drink. It still looked cute somehow though, like it belonged there. "What is happening to me, I can't have a cock, I'm a freak now", I think.

"That's it Pin, you don't sound ok. I'm coming in!!" declared Tabby. She burst through the door and charged directly into me, the accursed dick currently occupying my pelvis ending up pinned between us. She lost her momentum toppling forward and taking us both to the floor where she quickly rolled of me and onto a pile of towels. Tabby grabbed a towel off the stack and pulled it to her face in a pale imitation of her childhood comfort blanket.

Then She Spoke softly, "was that a di...umm...was that what I think I felt, Pin?"