Your Personal Librarian Pt. 02

Story Info
Sir and Eileen meet for coffee.
2.1k words
4.36
35.5k
26
1

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring up into his stern gaze, I asked, "What begins, Sir?"

"As cliche as it sounds, our journey together if you accept." He said it so earnestly, I had no doubt in his words. "When are you done with work today?"

"I have about 30 minutes left, Sir."

He nodded thoughtfully before he spoke, "Do you have time to meet me for coffee after work to talk about what just happened and where it could lead?"

It felt a little strange to be asked out for coffee after what had just happened and I felt shame and regret begin to creep in, so many thoughts running through my head, "What have I done? What was I thinking? Is he safe? When do I get to do something like this again?" It was so exciting and I could feel the wetness continue to grow between my legs even though I was beginning to feel foolish instead of sexy. Still I believed him to be genuine. I couldn't help it. I believed and trusted him despite my doubts in myself.

I looked away from his gaze, confused and uncertain of myself, I began to rise. He offered me his hand, helping me to stand as my embarrassment at my behavior grew. "Thank you, Sir," I stammered as I stared at the floor.

"What are you thinking, Eileen?" he asked gently, his hand still steadying me, warm on my arm.

I shook my head slightly and mumbled something about needing to get back to the desk before he said, "Eileen, please, I know this is unsettling and unexpected. I did not plan this but it felt right, so I went with it. Please, let's meet later so we can discuss what happened. I am going to check out my books, then I am going to sit in one of the chairs across from the desk and keep an eye on you to make sure you're OK for the rest of your shift. I will check in with you before you leave and if we could go for coffee, that would be great, but no pressure. Would that be OK?"

I nodded, relieved. I was feeling such a strange mix of emotions, having him near would help calm me. "Thank you, Sir. I feel so confused right now. I need a little time to sort it all out and I do need to get back to work, other patrons and all."

He smiled softly, "OK. I'll be right nearby if you need me."

As I started to walk towards the desk, I felt my pendulous breasts shift with my movements. I turned around, humiliated to be whispering, "Sir, may I have my bra, please?"

His eyes teased as he replied, "Is it required by your employer?"

I nodded.

He feigned shock, "Eileen! Such a naughty girl...What if I wanted you to continue to violate policy for me?"

I didn't have to think before responding, "Yes, Sir. I'll put my sweater on. You know librarians and their cardigans. I bet you didn't know this is why we all have cardigans! And thank you for staying."

I returned to the desk and grabbed my thick sweater from the back of the chair I was using, so very thankful I had brought it out to the desk. Wrapped in the comfort of my sweater, I could feel my brain calm and my cunt pulse as I saw him reading, the humiliation and insecurity fading as giddiness replaced it. Although it was difficult to focus, I did my best to work on email between patrons, intentionally brushing my arms across my chest to feel my erect nipples, wanting to reach between my thighs to feel my slick slit. It was the longest 30 minutes of my life...so far.

Finally, my shift was over. He met me as I headed to the backroom to gather my things saying only, "Find me outside." I nodded in reply, the anticipation building again, my heart beating faster at the thought of what might be asked of me. I was starting to think there wasn't any way I could say no to this man.

Outside, the sun was beginning to set and I found him hovering near the bike rack, his eyes towards the staff entrance. I smiled and waved, a flush of humiliation rising up my cheeks, wondering what he must think of me now.

"How about that coffee, Eileen?", he asked.

I grinned before saying, "How about that bra, Sir? It cost a small fortune and I'm just a lowly public servant..."

He laughed before reaching into his pocket and discreetly handing it to me saying, "By no means are you to wear this tonight."

His order surprised me but I felt compelled to obey, "Yes, Sir. Where am I meeting you for coffee?"

He named a nearby coffee shop and I met him outside. Before entering the shop, he told me, "I want you to find a table for us where you will be comfortable then I want you to order for us." He rattled off a relatively simple coffee order before holding the door open for me. I located a table in a quiet corner, led him to it then went to get our drinks.

I was nervous, the movement of my breasts under my dress making me very self conscious, erect nipples on display not helping matters much. As I walked across the dining area, I worried that everyone in the room was pointing at me and whispering across the table to their companions, "Sheesh! Look at her. Doesn't she know she needs to wear a bra with those huge knockers hanging down?"

So caught up in my own paranoia and humiliation, upon reaching the counter I realized that I forgot all of the details his order, "Did he say extra hot or extra shot...or both? Shit, now I have to walk in front of all these people again and admit to him that I forgot his order."

When I returned to the table to ask him to repeat his order, he said, "Forgetting my order will cost you one article of clothing. Because you want to keep your bra, after you place my order correctly, you will go to the restroom and remove your panties then give them to me. I will be keeping them, unless you want to end this journey now."

My jaw dropped and I shook my head before committing his order to memory, resisting the urge to dig through my purse for a piece of scratch paper to jot down the order. I returned to the counter, face burning as I placed his order then headed for the restroom.

I tried the handle...it was locked.

I groaned as I read the sign, "Ask for key at counter," and I crossed the room again, back to the counter, feeling my tits flop around on my chest as I rushed to get the key, knowing his eyes and everyone else's eyes were on me as I walked back and forth between the counter and the restroom.

Once in the restroom, I stepped out of my shoes, bare feet on the sticky bathroom floor, the ick factor making my stomach churn slightly. I shimmied out of my panties, folding them neatly to make up for the fact that they had been worn all day and were no longer Downy fresh before tucking them into my pocket, again thankful to have chosen a dress with pockets.

I washed my hands before grabbing the key and making my exit, the slippery rayon fabric of my dress skimming my bare ass. Boobs swaying and butt bouncing freely as I walked, I returned the key to the counter in time to grab our coffees and bring them back to the table.

I stood beside him before setting his coffee down in front of him. He held out his hand for my dirty panties. I groaned, he was serious about this! - and dug them out of my pocket and placed them in his hand. He put them on the table next to his coffee then placed his hand on my ass, caressing the round cheek and giving a little squeeze as he murmured, "Good girl. Now sit. This is how I want you always when you are with me. No panties. No bra. I also expect you to wear a dress that opens down the front. I know you have some because I've seen you wear them. Understood?"

Unsettled by his touch, I trembled with excitement and embarrassment as he publicly fondled my ass, so many people watching and whispering. I thought I heard a woman say, "He's old enough to be her father!"

Gratefully, I sat down, "Yes, Sir. I feel like I'm going to need to start a list of everything!"

He laughed lightly as he replied, "You librarians and your lists. You can take the librarian out of the library, but you can't take the library out of the librarian. If that's what it takes, by all means, make a list of my rules. You like rules, don't you, Eileen?"

I found myself blushing again as I felt my nipples turn into hard knots at the thought of organizing and following his rules, "Yes, Sir. My brother makes fun of me...I'm the rule follower, he's the rule breaker. I don't know...I'm a nerd...following rules is very satisfying, and sometimes frustrating if it's a stupid rule, but still satisfying to know that I am doing what is asked of me. What is my problem?!"

"You don't have problem. You are a treasure to be explored and guided," he said and then went on to explain his philosophy of domination and submission. During our conversation, he asked me so many questions, I felt like I was the center of his world, all of his attention was focused on me and it was embarrassing and thrilling all at once. I didn't like having that much attention directed towards me, but it made me feel safe and that he was sincerely interested in my thoughts and experiences.

As our conversation wound down, I watched as he began to finger my dirty panties, still folded neatly on the table, his touch gliding over the smooth material. I wondered what it would feel like to have his hands gliding over my body, hefting my large breasts to his mouth so he could suckle and bite at my nipples, milking them with his mouth, his large hands further exploring, thick fingers probing my depths, pressing deep inside me until...

I looked up from the panties and realized he had stopped speaking and was watching me intently. "What are you thinking about, Eileen?"

I exhaled and groaned softly, like a student getting caught cheating on a test, "Um...nothing..."

"Don't lie to me, Eileen. I need you to be 100% honest with me. If we proceed, I am responsible for our relationship and for keeping you safe from harm. That means I need to know everything. You will be an open book for me to explore. I will get to know you like no one else has, that includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. I want to open you up and discover what makes you tick. I will test your limits and your devotion to me and you will reveal all to me."

I looked at him nervously, "Yes, Sir."

"You will obey me, Eileen. If you do not obey, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

I felt like I had disappointed him already and, shamed like a lectured child, I whispered, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. I need to get going now so only one more question for you. Do you want to continue this journey with me? Keep in mind that I will be in control of this relationship and our activities, not you - unless I set that as one of your tasks. I enjoy creating structure for my subs, so know that more rules will be coming. You don't have to decide now. Take some time to think about it."

I nodded and watched as he rose from the chair, collected the dirty panties and handed me a business card. I tried to make a joke, "I don't know if that's a fair trade...panties for a business card."

"Really, Eileen? I already told you I would be keeping them. Shall I take the card back? You don't think what I'm offering you is more valuable than your filthy bargain basement underpants? You're lucky I do not stuff these foul pants in your mouth for speaking to me that way."

I flinched, immediately regretting my decision to crack wise. I had never heard this tone in his voice before and I knew I had chosen poorly. It was also my first indication of the real power this man could hold over me and made me question just how far into the dark nether regions of human fantasy he could take me and if I really wanted to find out the answer.

"I will stop by the library tomorrow for your answer."