Your Personal Librarian Pt. 04

Story Info
Eileen exposes herself to Sir in the stacks.
1k words
4.47
30.5k
22
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed to the backroom to get a book cart and let the staff know I would be in stacks. I headed out to a seldom used section of the collection and started weeding while I waited for him to find me. I nervously flipped pages, only half paying attention to what I was doing and wondered if I should try to go find him instead of waiting.

It was a mistake to rush to the nether reaches of the library without telling him where to find me. I hoped he wouldn't be mad. I so desperately wanted to please him, all I could think about was how I should have communicated better.

As the seconds ticked by, I became more agitated until I heard his voice behind me, "This is a wonderfully private spot for a conversation, Eileen. You know your library well."

I let out a brief sigh of relief, grateful he wasn't upset, and turned to face him, "Thank you, Sir."

He spoke with a quiet assuredness, "I assume you have given my question some thought and have an answer for me..."

I took a deep breath, looked into his eyes, and nodded, too nervous to speak.

"And what did you decide?"

I closed my eyes and exhaled before speaking, "Yes, Sir. I want to explore this with you. I want to be yours, please."

He smiled, happy with my answer, and I could feel my body begin to relax momentarily. That is, until he leaned forward and in a gruff voice whispered in my ear, "I am glad to hear that, Eileen. Now, to begin, I want you to face the book cart, unbutton the top of your dress and pull it aside so your breasts are exposed."

I was shocked, but did as I was told, looking around to see if anyone was nearby. Nobody was. I fumbled with each of the top three buttons, exposing my large breasts to the open air. I felt him looking over my shoulder and down at my erect nipples, "Good girl."

Then from behind me, I felt him put his hands on my hips, his warm breath tickled my ear as he spoke, "Now, place one hand on either end of the book cart and lean forward until those tits touch the cart." I did as he commanded, my breasts spilling out my dress as I bent towards the cool metal, then rested on the shelf, the chill caused my nipples to tighten further.

He came around the cart to face me and examined the sight before him. "Lovely," he moaned and reached out to pinch my right nipple. He squeezed lightly then gradually increased the pressure until he twisted it, the warmth of his hand a delightful contrast to the cold metal. I whimpered at the delicious pain and felt my cunt begin to throb in anticipation.

I looked into his eyes, yearning for more but afraid to ask, hoping he could read it in my expression. He released the nipple and as I hoped, took the other, more sensitive nipple in his fingers, rolling it around before squeezing and twisting as he had done before.

I closed my eyes and relaxed into the pleasure of my favorite game, the exquisite pain shooting straight to my clit and making me tremble. It had been too long since I was anyone's toy and I welcomed the experience.

He released the nipple and traced his finger over my breasts then stepped behind the cart. He placed his large hands on my hips before kicking my feet apart and saying roughly, "When you are presenting yourself for inspection, I want one foot on either end of the cart too."

I struggled to stay bent forward as I scooted my feet further apart until each was touching the outside of a wheel. Feeling exposed, I closed my eyes shut, hoping that no patrons would wander into the area.

I felt him behind me, his hands caressing my thighs as my dress crept slowly up past my knees. Frightened, I held my breath. With the utmost control and patience, he continued to pull my dress up until the bottom of my ass cheeks were exposed, my cunt open wide and dripping in his view, my face flushed as I prayed we wouldn't get caught.

He removed his hands from my body and said, "Eileen, I do like seeing you this way, bent forward and so fuckable. I can see this snatch is ready to be fucked, but I will not fuck you today. However, you have passed my inspection and I will accept you as mine. I will do with you as I please and when I please. I am in control of what happens, not you. Do you still want to proceed with me?"

Tits pressed down on the cold cart and dripping cunt hanging out to dry in the open air giving everything away, leaving nothing hidden, I squirmed, "Please, Sir."

"Please what, Eileen?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, I still want to proceed," I mumbled.

I heard his steps before I saw him in front of me again, then felt the strength of his touch as he gripped a fistful of my hair when I heard the sound of his zipper. He pulled my head up so that I looked directly into his eyes as my neck ached from being held awkwardly all this time. He withdrew his thick cock from his pants and held it hard and pulsing in his hand.

"One last thing today, Eileen. Kiss my cock then you can right yourself and get back to work."

I opened my mouth wanting to draw him in entirely then heard him scold, "No, not today. You have to wait. You may kiss my cock, not suck it."

I obeyed immediately, lightly kissing the head of his cock, a drop of pre-cum seeping out. Risking his displeasure, I quickly licked the droplet from the tip and looked up at him eagerly, "Thank you, Sir."

He laughed lightly and I knew I hadn't pushed it too far. I stood slowly, dizzy in my excitement and savoring the drop of him I disobediently stole, and buttoned my dress before adjusting the skirt.

"Thank you, Eileen. I will see you again soon."