Your Personal Librarian Pt. 07

Story Info
Sir and Eileen continue their escapade behind the dumpster.
1k words
4.59
20k
18
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body still alight and needing to be calmed, I waited for further instruction. His gaze evaluative and piercing, I felt his hands drop to my shoulders and continue to explore my body, hefting each breast before raising it roughly to his mouth and sucking in each tight knot and biting hard, the pain shooting straight to my cunt.

He pressed his fully clothed body against my naked torso, forcing me hard against the dumpster, I worried that rust from the dumpster would rub off on my clothes - how would I explain that when I went back into work?

In his eyes shone a hunger, he was the predator and I his willing prey. His hands ran down my waist, over my soft belly before gripping my ample ass so hard I knew his fingertips would leave bruises. His fingers explored every inch of my flesh, even penetrating my anus.

Delirious with sensation and the need to please, I remained his supplicant, giving him access to whatever he wanted. I spread my legs wide apart as his hands came around from my ass to squeeze my thick thighs before he lowered himself to his knees and buried his face in my mound. He breathed in my musky scent as he placed my legs onto his shoulders, his head surrounded by my flesh, face deep in my fuck-hole.

This was the last thing I expected as he moaned before me, his fingers probing deep inside my dripping twat, twisting and pressing against the velvet walls while his mouth found my swollen clit. I felt like I was the Tootsie Pop, impaled on a stick as he tried to get to the sweet reward at the center.

I wasn't far off from the truth. He sucked and licked and prodded, owning my soaking snatch. I felt another orgasm building, warmth spreading through body, threatening to explode so quickly. Instinctively I fought the urge, not wanting to make another mess again until I heard him say forcefully, "I am going to taste your cum, girl. If not today, another day. It would be better to relax and give me what I want than to fight it. Cum for me, Eileen."

I exhaled harshly as I released my anxiety and immediately felt the surge break forth, obeying him like a good girl should. Mild humiliation mixed with great passion as my juicy cunt spurted into his mouth and onto his chin as I watched. His enjoyment spurring me beyond the indignity of seeing my flesh trembling around his face until the fluid stopped flowing.

My body began to relax as I came back to my senses, my dress hanging to the ground around him. He lowered my legs gently, ensuring I wasn't too wobbly to stand on my own before rising and stretching.

He held my dress open wide and evaluated my state, my body still flush and quivering from two powerful orgasms, before he pointed to the ground and continued, "Down on your knees, Eileen."

A bit drained but still needing to please, I saw that he was pointing to the soiled newspaper. I obeyed and lowered myself onto the soggy paper. Reality was slowly creeping back into my brain and I began to worry that my coworkers would wonder what happened to me. It doesn't normally take this long to recycle the papers, yet I continued to kneel, knees wide apart so he could see my swollen lips.

"Kneel up, girl," he instructed.

I did, the gritty cement digging into my knees and calves slightly. My face was eye level with his crotch, his cock bulging against the zipper of his trousers and a smile crept across my face. I looked up at him, grinning like the Cheshire cat. I yearned to feed on him and I hoped that now he was finally going to let me.

He watched me on my knees for a moment, a moment that seemed to last far longer than it actually it, my desire so strong to taste him, until he nodded.

With that nod, I reached up tentatively to unbutton his trousers. Still keeping eye contact, needing to make sure I was doing what he wanted, I opened his fly and released his penis into the cool air, a drop of pre-cum seeping out as I grasped the throbbing flesh tightly.

I exhaled slowly, my warm breath caressing the head before I greedily consumed his pre-cum. Still watching him watch me, I began to salivate, my own Pavlovian response.

He nodded his approval with a sly smile and I knew I had anticipated his desire correctly. I gripped the base of his rod tightly with one hand and held onto his leg with the other for balance as I took his entire length into my mouth and throat in one smooth maneuver. I swallowed to tighten my throat around the head and choked on his girth.

Undaunted, I began to pump my head up and down his beautiful phallus, milking and sucking as my mouth stroked his meat. I was driven to please him and very much wanted him to fuck my mouth viciously, to use it as another hole for his pleasure. I wanted to devour every drop of his semen. I wanted him to instruct me on how to serve him so that I could be his best cocksucker, better than any other.

I sucked his throbbing member until my jaw ached, shoving my face into his pelvis, his hair tickling my nose, swallowing and gasping at the deepest plunges. I was relentless in my lust until I heard him moan gruffly and felt his shaft pulse uncontrollably as his hot jism shot down my throat.

I eagerly feasted on his load, not tasting much as his tool was too far down my throat. I fed until I felt his tremors subside and his hand in my hair, pulling my head back and away from the place I wanted to be.

I wiped the spit from my raw lips as I looked up at him, hopeful to see his pleasure in my performance. He looked down upon me, satisfied, then offered me a hand and helped me up.

We both straightened our clothes before he kissed me lightly and said, "I will be in touch, Eileen."

I scooped up the newspaper and tossed it in the recycle bin then headed back into the library, feeling content with a job well done.