Your Prisoner

Story Info
A hunt through the forest.
1.2k words
4
19.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run through the forest, my feet bare. I don't know where I am, and it's starting to get dark out. My lungs are burning, and I curse myself for not running enough. I stop for a second trying to catch my breath while listening intensely.

The forest is so quiet. I pick up the pace, running. Suddenly I hear a sound, like a twig crushed under a boot. I turn my head instantly, a scream escaping my lips as i fall onto the ground.

The second I fall you're there, looking at me with concern in your eyes. Your expression quickly change as i start fighting you, pushing you off me and getting on my feet. I run faster than I thought possible, but shortly after feeling an arm around my waist. You're pulling me back against your chest, while I'm screaming, wildly kicking my arms and legs, trying to grab onto something. You collect my wrists in one of your hands, but I manage to fight you off shortly.

"Enough!" you order, but that doesn't stop my wild fighting. You bite down hard on my shoulder, making me still, then push me to the ground, forcefully, yet careful not to hurt me, and sit on top of me, "you're mine now" you say, as you collect my wrists behind my back you pull out some rope, starting to tie my hands. You tie another piece a rope onto my wrist, so you have a leash tied to me.

You get up and roughly pull me onto my feet. You pull a little on the leash, "you're tied, so don't try to run, you'll only hurt yourself" you say, looking at me with a triumphant, smug look across your face, I meet your eyes, mine shooting daggers, full of fury, and a little lust.

"Let's get you home" you say, grabbing my neck and giving me a hard, possessive kiss before you start moving. I bite your lip, much harder than I normally would, and look at you with a defiant look on my face. You grab my throat pushing me backwards a little. "That will only add to the punishment you're getting" you say, a cold smile on your lips. I gasp as you release my throat and start walking, pulling me along as a prisoner.

When we reach the cabin from where I escaped you make me stand, still tied, and walk to find a scissor, still holding onto the leash that has me tied, not risking me running again. You find one and cut off the long, now dirty, t-shirt dress I'm wearing. I blush as your eyes roam over my body, I'm now completely naked.

You grab me by my upper arm and start moving me towards the couch, sitting down and pulling me down with you, so I'm lying across your lap, bare ass in the air. "I was gonna let you off with only ten spankings, but I think after that little stunt you pulled, that you need fifteen instead. You will count them" you say firmly. I don't answer, still fuming. You slap my ass hard and I cry out, wincing. "Is that understood?" you say, sounding angry now.

I nod, "yes, sir. One, sir."

That makes you laugh. "Oh that one was just for not answering me. Start over" you say, as you smack my ass hard yet again, my body jumping from the stinging pain.

"One, sir!" i say and you keep going. I can clearly feel your frustration over me trying to run from you in your hard smacks.

By the time we reach ten my voice is a a whimpering whisper, "Ten, sir" I say, a tear streaming down my cheek. You take a quick break, and when you continue you don't smack me as hard, and you gently run your hand across the sore skin on my ass, after each smack. It warms me, that you're starting to go easier on me, clearly sensing my struggles. You're so good to me. "Fifteen, sir" I can finally say, as the last strike hits my right butt cheek. I breathe out, through clenched teeth, it still really hurts, my skin feeling burning hot.

"Such a good girl, you handled that very well" you say. I can feel your hard cock against my stomach, as I'm lying across your lap, and I'm very wet myself, by now. You stand up, pulling me to my feet, supporting me slightly, knowing that my legs will be weak and unsteady.

"Come on" you say, your voice not as harsh anymore. You lift me up, with ease, and I wrap my arms around your neck, by habit. You toss me onto the bed, so I'm lying on my stomach, my hands still tied behind my back. You look at me and I blush, looking away from your lustful gaze, even though it makes me even wetter.

You lift me up, by my hips, so my bright pink, hot ass is in the air, and you start teasing my opening with a finger, while unbuckling your belt and working the zipper of your jeans with your other hand. "So wet already" you say, sounding pleased and happy with yourself, the smug expression returning.

"You enjoy being punished, my little slut?" you ask. I look up at you, my eyes angry and defiant, yet filled with deep lust for you. You smack my sore ass hard, and I cry out at the sudden pain. "What have I said about not answering me?" you say, sounding angry.

"I'm sorry, sir. Yes, sir" I quickly answer.

"Good girl, now you're going to please me" you say, as you pull your jeans down and slam your rock hard cock into my wet pussy. I cry out yet again, this time an amazing mix of pleasure and pain. You groan as you stand for a second, balls deep in my pussy, before you start pounding me, hard, with no mercy.

You keep going like that, and I quickly get close to cumming, but I need to rub my clit, from this position. I bite my lip, swallowing my pride. "Can I please cum, sir?" i beg.

You don't stop as you answer, "you think you deserve to cum?" I start struggling a little against my ties, desperately needing to rub my clit. You stop for a second, "don't try to run again, you warn me, before untying my wrists, tossing the rope aside. In one swift move you roll me over, lift my legs onto your shoulders and slams your cock balls deep inside me again.

I cry out, instantly starting to play with my clit, rubbing it eagerly. You reach down and gently pinch one of my hard nipples, and in the same moment I cum, the most mind blowing orgasm ever, I practically scream it out. You follow my lead shortly after, cumming deep inside me, with a long, deep groan.

I must've passed out from exhaustion shortly after, because when I open my eyes again you are rubbing a cooling, Aloe Vera lotion on my sore butt, the cooling sensation making goosebumps spread across my skin. I wince a little, and you smile at me as you realize I'm awake. "You did so good today" you say, and I return your smile, happy and proud to have pleased you. "Are you planning on running away again anytime soon?" you then ask.

"I might" I say, thinking of how much I enjoyed this.

You laugh a little, "I can't wait" you say, kissing me, and I can't help but think that neither can I, as I kiss you back with deep passion.