Your Servant

Story Info
As your servant, I do what I'm told
1.7k words
4.55
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I exclaim as I look at the clock. It's 3:30. You will be home in less than an hour. I hurry down the hall to the bathroom. I have to be ready.

I quickly shower and get ready, just as you like. I make sure I'm standing at attention in front of the door when you come in.

There it is, the familiar sound of the garage door opening and closing. My heart races. I hope I pass inspection.

"Hello my love! I hope you had a great day! What can I do for you?"

You set your bag down and inspect me. Well groomed. The scent of your favorite cologne fills your nostrils. You smile as you inspect my uniform, or lack of. As instructed, I great you wearing nothing but a tie. You haven't seen this one before. I can tell before you even say anything that you approve.

"New tie?" You ask.

I nod.

Again you smile. "You did well. The bowtie looks nice on you."

"Thank you love. Now what can I do for you?" I ask.

"It's been a long day of running errands. My feet and legs are sore. Rub them"

"As you wish."

I follow you down the hall way to the bed room. The sound of your heels clicking is calming to me. My eyes are transfixed on your long slender legs, your heels causing your calf muscles to stretch. My mind races, filled with visions of those legs clamped around me. I try to remain focused.

You sit on the edge of the bed. I kneel in front of you. You part your legs for a second allowing me to see up your skirt. No panties. Did I really see that?

You push me away with your foot before I can get a second look. "Rub my feet," you demand.

"Yes love," I say taking one foot in my hand. I carefully remove your shoe. I can't help but stare. I can clearly see the pink and white nail polish of a classic French pedicure through the sheer fabric of your stockings.

"Good, you approve!" You say with a laugh as you use your foot to tease my hardening cock.

My eyes close as the silken material touches my skin. I can feel goose bumps form over every inch of my body.

"I said, rub my feet," you demand.

"Sorry my love, forgive me!"

You close your eyes as I start to massage your foot. Slowly, methodically, I work, trying to do no more than what I'm told. I start with you right foot massaging each toe individually before moving to the arch of your foot. You are tense, I can feel it. I work diligently to relieve your stress. I can tell by your breathing that I'm doing my job well.

I press firmly on your arch. Your toes flex and you come up slightly off the bed. You inhale deeply, hold it, and then slowly exhale. You love the work my magical hands are doing, but you yearn for them elsewhere.

I slowly work my way up your leg paying special attention to your calf. Your legs are just as tense as your feet from a day of walking in your heels.

When I'm satisfied I've done my job, and have worked the tension out, I move on, slowly and lightly dragging my fingers up your leg as I do. My fingers make their way to your inner thigh. You absentmindedly part your legs inviting my hands closer. But I stop. My fingers make their way back down to the lace top of your stocking. My fingers slip under the band at the top. You snap up and flash me an angered look. I smile as I straighten the lace.

"Is there something else you would like me to do my love?" I ask with a devilish grin.

"No, just continue as you were," you reply as you lie back on the bed.

I make my way back to your other, neglected foot. I remove your shoe freeing your aching toes from its constraints. You let out a slight moan as I start the process over again. Each toe getting individual attention. I notice that my handy work has caused the seam at the toe of your stockings to turn slightly. I straighten it. It is now perfectly aligned, as it should be.

My cock is throbbing with excitement. A long string of precum stretches from my cock to a small puddle that has started to form on the floor. I can't resist the temptation any more. I look to see if you are watching. Your eyes are closed. I place a small kiss on your stocking covered foot.

No reaction. My desire pushes me to try again. To test the limit. This time it's your toes. Just the lightest of kiss.

"Did I instruct you to do that?" You ask in an angered tone as you suddenly shove your toes in my mouth. I moan in pleasure.

"Pussy! Now!" You command as you push me back.

"Yes my love. I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I got carried away."

I wait obediently as you remove your skirt. You lie back. I start kissing my way up your body starting back at your feet. You squirm as you feel my warm breath on your inner thigh. You grab my head and pull me in to you. I inhale deeply, taking in your scent. It is absolutely intoxicating. I spread your legs wide and rest my head on your inner thigh. I can hear your rapid heartbeat in your leg.

Your pussy is dripping. I can see your wetness on your lips. I tenderly kiss your pussy drawing my tongue along its entire length lapping up every last drop. You taste as sweet as honey. I need more. But, I must tease. It is how you like it. I kiss my way around your outer lips. You let out a soft moan. Your pussy is swollen with excitement. I gently spread you open to reveal what I love the most. Those soft inner lips. I take one side in my mouth and suck on it, pulling it entirely in my mouth. I love the way they feel in my mouth. So soft, so supple. I pull it gently, stretching it as far as it will go before releasing it.

"My god, make me cum. Make me cum now!" You whisper.

I look up at you. Your eyes are closed, you are totally lost in the moment. I get to work doing as I'm told. I start to lick your sweet pussy. Long slow licks stopping before I get to your clit. I can see it is swollen and poking out, begging for attention. I blow my hot breath on it. Your legs close tight against me. I manage to pull away and spread you open again. Your wetness is like never before. I tease your pussy with my finger before gently inserting it in you. You are so tight and wet. I wonder how I'm ever able to fuck you.

When I can tell you are accustomed, I insert another finger. I begin to finger fuck you, gently and slowly at first, then gradually pick up speed. You start to buck uncontrollably, thrusting back against my fingers as they slam in to you. I can tell you are close. You pull my head into your pussy. My tongue immediately finds your aching clit. As it does, my fingers find your g-spot. My fingers and tongue work in unison. In seconds you are cumming, your pussy clenching my fingers as you do. Your back arches and you tense up as the most intensive waves end. You fall back to the bed, out of breath. I remove my fingers and suck them clean before cleaning your cum from your pussy.

Your breathing slows. "On the bed. Now!" You demand.

"Yes my love."

I lie down. The steady stream of precum has my cock shiny, wet and slippery. You stoke it using the precum as lube. My cock twitches at your touch. You kiss the head, your red lipstick leaving your mark. You smile. It's yours, and only yours. You kiss it again before taking the entire length in your mouth. You use your tongue to clean every inch of it as you come up.

Satisfied, you move beside me. You slowly slide your feet up my leg. The sensation of the silky material against my skin cause goose bumps to form on me. I shiver. Such a heavenly feeling.

You reposition yourself so you are in front of me. You slide your feet up my legs. With one foot you gently caress my cock, the other, my balls. They draw tight with the attention they are getting. They are tight and swollen, full of cum. You enjoy the look if pleasure on my face. The pedicure. The stockings. You've done it all for me. You know what it does to me.

You decide enough is enough. You want to see me cum. You lean forward and grab your feet. You wrap them around my cock. It fits perfectly between your arches. You stroke me. Slowly at first. My flowing precum has made your stockings wet and shiny. My cock slides easily between your feet.

You squeeze your feet tighter around me as you stroke me faster. My head is back and my eyes are closed. I'm focused on one things, giving you what you want. My cum.

I grunt loudly as I lose control and go over the edge. The first spasm produces only a small amount of cum. It barely escapes before the second, more violent spasm hits. My cum rockets into the air. Spasm after spasm, each one producing more and more cum before they subside. Globs of cum cover your stocking covered legs and feet. You giggle with delight as you wipe up a small amount with your finger and taste it. You kiss me.

"Thank you baby! You know just how to serve me!" You say as you remove your cum covered stockings. You throw them on me as you leave the bedroom. You stop at the doorway. One final request before you leave.

"Now, make me dinner."