Your Session with a Naughty Nurse

Story Info
One of her favourite sessions with one of her favourite subs.
958 words
3.68
93.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You, my cowering sub and unsuspecting patient. Me, your beautiful Domme and Naughty Nurse.

Clad in a white, latex Nurse's outfit, with a bright red cross spread luridly across my ample chest I almost wish you weren't blindfolded.

Almost.

You, shivering, naked, blindfolded and facedown on an exam table. I never speak as I strap your hands and legs to the table.

Next to me is a steel instrument tray. On it: tube of KY Jelly, metal Speculum, box of latex gloves, an enema kit, medium sized butt plug.

It's time for your examination.

I start by snapping on a pair of latex gloves. Rubbing them over your ass and down your body, pinching and twisting randomly as I go. Slapping your ass with my rubbered hands, hard enough to sting us both.

Admiring that lovely red handprint on your ugly little arse.

On with the inspection. I begin by pouring KY all over your ass and crack and lubing my fingers up. I slide a finger into your rectum and gently circle, round and round. Loosening those muscles. Occasionally reaching between your legs to give your cock and balls a nice squeeze.

I tell you to take a deep breath as I insert the metal speculum and begin to crank it open. One crank. Two cranks. You make a sound deep in your throat, and I can't tell if it is from discomfort or pleasure. I give you a few hard cranks either way.

When I've got you all wide and open for me, I take the tube of KY and fill up your gaping, helpless hole. As I disengage the speculum and pull it out, I have the enema tube at the ready, and in it goes.

Into you I pump the saline solution, one quart...two quarts...dare I pump in three?

After I've got you full up I pop in the butt plug so you can't release the enema at your will, only at my will.

While the enema marinates in your colon, I force you off the table and you are kneeling on the floor, head against the wall, hands tied behind your back. In this position I can best I flog your back and your ass. You beg me to release the enema, please Mistress. You ask me to remove the butt plug. You weak little boy, you pussy. I never said you could speak.

I force your head down to the floor so that your ass is high in the air. I hit with my crop until red welts appear. You thank me and ask for more, more, more.

I hit you even harder for speaking once again without permission.

When I have had my fill of beating you I allow you to release your enema, and immediately prep you for another.

Are you ready for more?

Silly question to ask, since you really have no choice.

After your second enema, you are exhausted, and your whole body feels like rubber.

I allow you to collapse across my lap, and I feel momentarily softened. I tie your hands tight and hard behind your back with a silk scarf and take time with the knot. While you lay across my knees, I stroke your hair and back with my long, crimson fingernails.

But this maternal instinct suddenly evaporates, and I switch from stroking your hair to slapping your ass all within seconds. I reach for my paddle and administer some hard, swift strokes to your buttocks while a red, lipsticked smile stretches across my face. I admire the redness, stroke the welts, and gently kiss your bruises.

I untie your hands only to switch them to the front, and then I retie them brutally and painfully, wristbones grinding into each other. The hardness of the bones and the softness of the silk creates a delicious paradox.

Tossing the paddle away and grabbing the giant bottle of lube, I pour it generously along the crack of your ass and gently work it deep into your anus with my long, thin fingers. I prod and circle gently, feeling your sphincter relax against my ministrations.

I probe with one finger, then two, then three. Soon I am fucking your ass hard and fast with four fingers. I love how your ass is opening up to me, begging to be fucked harder and deeper and with something bigger. I notice my cunt has become dripping wet and my clit is seriously enlarged. It would be an understatement to say I am turned on.

I stop my fingerfuck session only to bend you over onto a nearby bed. Propping your ass up with plenty of pillows, I strap on a medium sized dildo and coat it with lube. Running my fingers up and down the dildo, I pour a generous amount of lube into your ass crack and press the head of the rubber cock to your anus. Gently I begin to insert the cock into your ass, using soft, slow fucking motions. The head of the dildo pops into your anus and I press in harder, slowly, softly.

It doesn't take long until I am in to the hilt, and I am fucking your ass with long, hard strokes. The dildo inside the harness is grinding into my clit and feels amazing. My hands are still slippery with lube, and I reach around and grab your cock and balls and begin manipulating them, masturbating your dick and massaging your testicles.

This masturbating is a treat from your Mistress, but you'll never know why I treated you with this extra erotic kindness.

In truth, you are my favourite sub, but you'll never know that I think of you as anything more than my cowering, filthy little slut-boy. ;)