Your son, my lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers

Elaine laughed. "You've never done this before, you said? Eating pussy, I mean."

Jamie shook his head. "No, although I came close in high school. A girl there, she wouldn't fuck, saving herself, she said, but we did pretty well everything else we could think of short of actual penetration." He grinned. "She was good at blowing me, too, but not in your class!" He gave a wry grin. "I guess we just never got around to me eating her." He looked up at her. "Ready?"

"Fuck, yes!" She laughed. "I do seem to be saying 'fuck' rather a lot, don't I?"

"Fuck, yes!" he mimicked, and they both laughed. He bent, breathing deep, and his head came up. "You smell great."

"Thanks, hon. You said you'd never done this before, but do you know what to do? I mean, in general terms." She chuckled. "I'm more than ready to make appreciative noises at relevant moments, and to whisper some guidance if I think you're off course. Okay with that?"

"Elaine, of course! Yeah, I think I know what to do, but if you reckon I need a hint, sing out."

"I will, honey, I will. One thing, my clit gets super-sensitive when I'm close to coming, so be gentle with it. Okay?" He nodded, grinning up at her, and she blew him a kiss. "Now, go!"

"Yes, ma'am." His head went down and she shivered expectantly, then shuddered as she felt his tongue swipe the length of her cleft, anus to clitoris. She closed her eyes, concentrating on what she was feeling, the heat rising in her, enjoying the sensations he was bringing to her. He was good, a quiet corner of her mind told her, very good, for someone with no admitted experience. She'd known better, but from before her first marriage, and that had been almost twenty years ago, and she wasn't sure she could trust the memory now.

He wasn't just concentrating on her clit, his tongue was everywhere, along her labia, into her, along the crease between thigh and pussy, across her mons. And not just his tongue, his lips, too, nibbling at her. She could feel her breathing quickening as the sensations rose in her, and she almost screamed when he changed direction, but he was bringing her closer, ever closer, to climax, and she was reveling in it, her first climax induced by the touch of another in almost three years, and she was close, oh, so very, very close.

On the brink now, her fingers tight on Jamie's shoulders, and she knew she was going to come, come hard. "Jamie," she whispered, "I'm close, baby, so very close. You're going to make me come."

And he took her by surprise, for she felt his lips licking, kissing at her clit, and then, startling her, shocking her, she felt his teeth and her inexorable rise peaked in a burst of sensation, her stomach rippling, her pussy clamping down on the non-existent phallus, and she came, she came hard, a tight scream coming from between clenched teeth as her knees clamped on his head for a moment, her thighs falling apart as her agony-as-ecstasy eased. Jamie sat back, his mouth bright with her juices, and she saw his erection, hard again, standing proud, and she wanted him, wanted him with an overwhelming passion.

"Fuck me, Jamie," she moaned, "fuck me now!"

He moved over her and she reached down, guiding him into her. She was soaking and he moved easily into her, a gasp coming from both of them as her pussy spasmed in reflex grip on the hardness and heat of him.

He paused a moment as he bottomed, and she moaned again. "Jamie," she whispered, her voice hoarse, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard." And he began to move, pulling back from her, leaving her empty, wanting, only for him to drive into her again, hard, filling her, his movements urgent, her body pushing back at him.

She could feel herself responding, the heat rising in her again, quicker this time, enjoying the raw feeling of a hard cock in her streaming pussy, Jamie moving easily, audibly, in her wetness, his breathing quickening, deepening, as he thrust into her, his hips moving strongly against her, her own pushing back at him, trying to take him deeper, deeper into her.

It couldn't last, the intensity was too much, and Jamie came first, his cry triumphant, primeval, driving into her, and her body responded, lifting her over the precipice of her own climax, throwing her down the other side, so that she shook in primitive triumph, her pussy clutching at Jamie's driving cock, milking it, his seed filling her, emptying him into her, her body draining him.

Slowly, they calmed, the torment easing, slowly the equilibrium returned, slowly they cooled, their sweat pooling between them, until he eased himself from her, sitting back on his heels, his slowly-shrinking cock glistening with their combined juices.

She looked up at him, and smiled. A warm smile, a loving smile, and his face brightened in answer.

"Wow," she said, and he laughed.

"Wow is good, but wow comes nowhere near it, Elaine. That was the most incredible experience I have ever had in my life."

She gave a mock scowl. "That bad, huh?"

Jamie snorted a laugh. "Yeah, terrible." He grinned at her."Elaine Ellis, you are the most - heck! I don't know what? Fantastic? Yeah, that'll do. Fantastic. The most fantastic woman I have ever met, never mind touched."

"Touched many, Jamie?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "If you mean intimately, then no, not a lot. Including you, four, I think. Fucking? Just two, and you the second. But that wasn't just fucking, Elaine. That was a lot more than just simple fucking. Simple fucking, that I've had before. This was making love, making love to a beautiful, passionate, exciting woman, a woman I've known 'most all of my life, a woman twice my age, and a woman I badly, desperately, want to make love to again. When - if - I recover, that is, which might take several lifetimes."

Elaine laughed. "Do you write poetry, Jamie?"

He put his finger to his lips. "Ssh! Don't tell anyone, but yes." He grinned. "It's lousy, too."

She laughed, a sudden joy taking her. "I've just had the best fuck of my life from a bad poet! Sheesh, Jamie, the only way now is down!" But he was staring at her and she smiled, reaching out to take his hand. Her voice was soft when she spoke again. "You heard me, Jamie. The best fuck of my life. I mean it, sweetheart, I do. The best." She gestured. "I know this is a temporary thing. Hell, I'm twice your age, and I'll be on the downward slope sooner than I like, but we have the now, so as long as you want me, and you can get it up, I have a pussy waiting for you."

Jamie laughed, happy. "That will make the neighbors talk!"

She grinned at him, then sobered. "Does that bother you?"

He grimaced. "Not a lot. How about you?"

"How many neighbors do you know, that I talk to, let alone care what they think?"

Jamie made a pretense of thinking. "Um, one?"

"One. Your mom. And who knows you're here with me now? Um, let me think; who was it now? Oh, yes, your mom." She reached for his hand. "So give me a kiss, and then we'll have a shower. I don't know about you, but I am sticky with sweat and sex, and I want to be clean for round two."

"And maybe more photos?"

Elaine grinned, broad, happy. "Yeah, honey. And maybe more photos."

"Elaine?"

"Hmm?"

"And then we fuck again?"

She laughed out loud in pure delight. "Yes, Jamie, my little stud. Well, maybe not so little. Yes, hon, then we fuck again. And I'll tell you this, Jamie. I'm really looking forward to it!"

"Not near as much as me."

"Honey? Don't bet on it!"

I hope you enjoyed my little tale, and I'd be grateful if you could find the time to let me have feedback, too - a writer's food and drink! a vote would be nice, too. Go on, it's only a mouseclick!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers
12