Your Story

Story Info
Your group fantasy fulfilled.
3.3k words
3.75
16.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I let myself in, I notice the door is unlocked, so I figure you must already be back. There's no sign of you downstairs, so I keep an ear out as I swig milk from the fridge, to see if I can hear you in the bathroom. I call out a greeting, but not loudly -- just to let you know that I'm back so I don't startle you. As I walk upstairs it strikes me how quiet it is. The bedroom door is closed, which is particularly odd. I figure you must be having a nap, although it's an unusual time for it as it's already evening, and late in the year so it's dark outside.

I open the door quietly, so as not to disturb you if you are asleep -- the lamp throws light across you and I gasp as the door swings back to give me the full picture. You are asleep, in a manner of speaking, or rather you are dozing, exhausted. You are spread eagled on the bed, face down and with a silk blindfold bound tightly around your face. Your wrists and ankles are tied to each corner of the bed, and your hips are raised up on a pillow beneath you. Your body is still shining with sweat -- it's hot in the room, and it smells unmistakably of sex. As I move into the room, I can see between your spread legs where your swollen and open pussy is gaping angrily, and leaking onto the pillow. The cheeks of your arse are a deep pink. You stir as I kneel on the bed - "You've had a busy afternoon" I observe. "Mmm-hmm" you agree sleepily, with a little smile. I notice your hair is matted with cum. I lean in and kiss you on the lips, cradling your head in my hands -- your lips and chin smell and taste strongly of pussy.

My cock lurches at this: I kiss your mouth deeply and it's like plunging my tongue into the unknown girl's cunt. You give a little moan as I kiss you. "You're such a fucking mess" I whisper in your ear, and pinch your earlobe between my teeth. I haven't untied you yet. I don't intend to.

I grab my laptop and phone from nearby, and it only takes a second to set up screen mirroring, and open the camera on my phone. Now I can point it at you, and the laptop screen shows you in all your cum-smeared glory. I place the screen up by your face, and pull the blindfold from you, staring into your eyes searchingly for a second and bringing a palm slapping down hard on your arse to surprise you. I kiss you some more, still marvelling in the scent of cunt on your face. Then I let you look at the screen while I hold my phone so you can see yourself and you bite your lip and watch intently. You still can't move, so I can roam around you and inspect you. Not only can you feel my eyes on you, you can also see what I see. I show you your seeping, open pussy, and then I part your scarlet arse cheeks with one hand, and we both are stunned at the sight of your glistening wet little arsehole, still forming a surprised little 'O' at the thorough dicking it has clearly had. Your gently-gaping rim is pink and a little tender-looking, with a ring of cum around the hole, like a glazed donut. I move in close so it fills the screen by your face - "It looks like your little arsehole has taken some heavy traffic, darling" - I can't keep the smile out of my voice. "You're going to be shitting cum for a week".

I was trying to shock you. But you reply "Not if you fuck it all back out for me" and wiggle your bum towards me. My cock is so hard it almost hurts. "Why certainly, I'll give it a try".

"But first let's see you prove it's in there" I say mischievously, and I hold the camera towards you with my mouth, and use both hands to pull your cheeks apart. I'm quite close, and I can smell your cunt and feel the heat coming from you, and I notice that your arsehole also smells of the sweat from many heavy bollocks that have slapped up against it as each successive cock was buried up you, and each grunting fucker shot his load up your arse. "Push!" I command, and I check to see that you're watching the screen, enrapt by your own display.

You wink your hole, and at first nothing happens, and then a pearly bead of cum appears from inside you and slides down into a little trickle, which runs between your cunt lips and off your clit to join the soaking patch on the pillow beneath you. I bring a palm down suddenly again on your round arse and it causes a little more to spill out. I begin to spank you rhythmically, and chastise you playfully between blows, and you watch your arse shake with each one. "I find you tied up [smack] and leaking cum [smack] from every sloppy hole [smack] and your face stinks of cunt-juice [smack]. There's so much cum in your arse [smack] that you can't keep it inside [smack]. What do you have to say for yourself? [smack].

"I love you?"

I laugh, as I can't maintain the pretend outrage, and I fall down beside you and kiss you wildly, kissing your face and your eyelids and your neck. "How many times have you come?" I ask. "Four or five -- it seemed to go on for hours. She came a few times too."

"Who was she?" I ask.

"I've no idea, I don't even know what she looks like. But she has an incredible tongue."

"Yes, I expect she thinks the same of you -- did she come in your mouth?"

"Mmm-hmm. She had a butt plug in."

"Fuck! And the men- were they big?"

"Mostly normal I guess. One was big -- I screamed a bit when he first put it in my arse. Or I would have, but my mouth was full."

"I see. How much cum have you swallowed?"

"A fair bit -- one guy came in my throat suddenly while I was coming and I thought I would drown. I spluttered it everywhere. But I spat quite a bit into her mouth too."

"Right, that's it, I'm going to join the list of people who have fucked you today."

"Yep, last but not least... come on in, it's lovely and warm"

"I bet -- it's a sloppy mess. I'm going to feed you all the cum I dredge out of you with my cock"

I pull your hair slightly as I say this last bit, holding it like the reins of a horse, and I press myself against you. I want you to feel power and I want it to make your heart jump, and I want my words to flash back and forth between your brain-stem and your clit. I hold you around your throat just tightly enough to make your pupils dilate, and I bite your bottom lip. It's not physically possible to fuck you as completely as I want to in that instant.

I plunge into your sopping slit in a second, and it's boiling -- your wet lips kiss my balls and your whole cunt seems to suck me in and massage me. You shove your hips back against me, and I hold your throat again and thrust for a few strokes, growing even larger inside you. I can flex my cock and it makes you squelch lewdly, as my shaft displaces the mix of your cum and theirs. I grab the phone again so you can see as I draw it from you, slick with a creamy coating. Just above it, your anus still gapes a little, full to the brim again now there's less room. I crouch over you and start to slam it in with abandon, and this makes you moan slightly with each thrust (and the bed struggles a bit under the strain). My cock is splashing in and out of you, and I can see that I've forced a little more cum out of your arse to run down your thighs -- I have to stop though as I know it will make me cum any second. I pull from you suddenly, and your cunt gushes a little as I leave it.

I grab your head with both hands, tangling my fingers through your cum-streaked curls. I let my cock swing in front of you, pulsing and coated, before pushing it through your lips (your hands are still tied wide so I'm in charge). You give a little moan as you taste yourself, and I watch your cream gather on your lips as I push on into your throat. Your eyes widen and you gag a little so I pull back. You start swirling your tongue against me, licking my cock clean, and looking up at the effect it has on me -- you're making the muscles of my stomach jerk and flutter. I tighten my grip on you and flex a bit for you, and start to move my hips so that I'm fucking your mouth.

"Keep your mouth open, I want to see you drool!"

"OK...Fuck my throat like you own it" (this stuns me, and it feels like my cock grows an inch).

I pull the whole shaft free of your lips as you keep them wide open, with a string of spit connecting me still, and then drive back in until I feel your throat around the head of it. I wait for a beat pulling back out and repeating, each time with more saliva, and with your mouth open it's noisier as you gag and gurgle and cough spit onto my balls.

I reach down and stroke your clit in circles and you grind your hips against my hand. My fingers slip into you almost by accident as you're so wet, and I easily curl three of them far into your cunt to rub your velvety interior. I can wiggle them inside and make your wetness slosh audibly, and I like the feeling of you moaning around my cock. I withdraw my cock, and slip my hand out of you. With my other hand I hold your face looking up at me, your mouth open, and I let my fingertips drip your cum into your mouth, and trace along your lips, before reaching inside with them to play on your tongue, all the while looking directly into your eyes. Fuck, you're beautiful, I think, and try to communicate the sentiment with my gaze. I reach suddenly under you with both hands and pinch your nipples hard. I imagine the many hands roughly squeezing your tits -- the girl holding them, less roughly, as she rode your face. And you whimpering with your mouth full of pussy and someone fucking you messily.

"Did you take two at the same time?" I ask, still pulling on your nipples.

"Yes, I came straight away, but I couldn't move, so they just kept fucking, and squirting into me and swapping places."

"Wow, show me how you can do it."

I leap from the bed and grab a pink lifelike dildo, and return to kneel behind you. I bury my cock balls-deep in your cunt in one slide, with a groan. Before a let myself move inside you, I spit on the dildo, although there's no need as your arsehole is still bubbling up cum from the reservoir they left inside you. You make a little noise as the head of the dildo touches against your puckered hole. As you bear down on it, I push until the realistic head pops through, and my cock pulses -- you feel wetter against my balls. Normally I would take this slowly, working it into your tight tunnel as you relax around it, and finding the depth that sets you off like a rocket. But right now your arse has had such a fucking all day, and is so slippery with the multiple loads of spunk fired up it, that I give the rubber dick a gliding shove and in an instant its balls are pressed against your stretched arsehole, and the head of the thing is deep inside you. My cock is straining inside you just millimetres away through your wall. You squealed as it went in, and now I'm moving both cocks, sliding in and out in time. I love the way your arse grips the shaft as I pull outwards, like it's trying to keep it in, and when pushing it in, I love to watch it disappear. I position the phone again so that you can see on the screen what's happening, as I stretch out your holes and plough the cum from them. You gasp as you watch. All afternoon you had to imagine how it all looked -- indeed how everyone looked -from within your blindfold, as everyone fucked you merrily. But here on screen you could see yourself clearly, lewd, sloppy and hardcore. Seeing it, combined with the rhythmic stabbing of the large cocks moving inside you is enough to send you over the edge again.

"I'm...coming...fuck me...ungh...harder"

I start to fuck you fast, and piston the dildo in your bum as your body shakes, trying to force some cum out around it. I pull it out suddenly, and we both watch you gape obscenely and release a little torrent of cum from your depths. The dildo is streaked with it. I leave it lying close to your face, in case you're overcome with the urge to lick it clean.

You pull your body off my cock with a slurp, and sway your arse from side to side looking back at me, and looking down at how hard I am.

"Come on then, fuck me up the arse with that" (I almost come on you there and then, and I growl slightly).

I grab your cheeks with both hands and part them wide -- you smell incredible. It's an intoxicatingly powerful aroma, your horny cunt and arsehole, and an afternoon of sweaty fucking has accentuated it. "Shove it in and fetch that cum!" you give a little giggle.

"I'm going to, open wide" and my heart races.

You feel like tight hot butter as the shining head of my cock pops through and pushes on into you -- no waiting, I'm going for depth. I hold you around the belly with one arm, and guide you back onto me. You moan and relax onto me, deliberately to fit it all in, and my cock throbs gleefully in your cum-flooded rectum -- my bollocks kiss against your cunt-lips and I'm in as far as I can go.

Again I show you yourself on camera, and you push back against me and watch your sticky ring stretched around the wide base of my cock. You flex your interior with a whimper, and some cum squirts out onto me. At this, I start to fuck you properly, to see if I can force more out around my thrusts. It's noisy and your cheeks are burning as you blush, and bite the pillow. I grab the messy dildo and push it into your mouth, which you open obligingly. You close your lips around it and use it as a gag. Your eyes flash and roll, half-closed, as you taste its arse-cum coating, and it sets you off once more.

I feel your orgasm deep in your bowels -- your body sucks and squeezes me, and you gush a little bit onto your thighs. I reach a hand forward and push the rubber cock deep into your throat while you're still cumming hard, and pull your curls tightly in my fist. You feel my full weight press down on you, and my full length penetrating you, churning your arse-load to a messy froth around my balls.

I undo your wrists and raise you up, so I can pin them behind you, and hold your throat tightly with my other hand as I try to drive still further in -- you moan as I tighten my grip on your throat, the dildo still protruding obscenely from between your lips. (Again I picture you with three cocks stretching you, and your little pussy coming uncontrollably). I can finally reach your tits properly, and I see that your nipples are raging hard, and raw from having been tugged on. I give them a pinch and feel your anus try to close around the base of my cock. I slam it up you to make your tits bounce, and I can feel the cum still sloshing inside you. With you raised up like this, my cock is the only thing stopping it from all rushing out (long drips slowly dangle and fall from your cunt as what's left there is squeezed from you by my cock next door). Without warning, I grip the cheeks of your arse with both hands and hold them wide, and slide the whole of my cock out of your depths with a slurp. A torrent of cum follows, and I'm holding your wrists, fighting your urge to reach under and stem the flow. Your arse gurgles as it chokes out all the loads fired up it, spattering it onto my swinging cock and dousing the sheets. I hold you by the throat and take your earlobe between my teeth, and whisper to you. "Listen to it emptying. Let that dirty cum run out of you." I slide two fingers into your cunt and massage more out. I pull the dildo from your throat, stringing drool onto your tits, and toss it aside.

"Time to suck me clean"

My cock is dripping with the cum I have dredged from your arse. I move in front of you, holding you by your hair. You kneel in the puddle on the bed below you, and look up into my eyes. With a twinkle, you open your mouth. I watch it gather in the corners of your mouth and cascade off your lips, and moan as your tongue caresses my shaft. You make little sounds as you suck me, pausing to lick my balls, and thoroughly cleaning the length of me. I very nearly cum in your throat, and have to pull free suddenly -- you gasp, and then smile.

"Clean enough?"

"Yes, excellent work. Now spread your arse for me."

"Cum in me. I want one more load " - you hold yourself wide open and I watch you gape, before letting myself in with a pop and a sigh. You start thrusting yourself back against me, engulfing my cock each time, and grunting as it nudges deeper.

"Shove it...up my...fucking...arse...unghh...yessss...harder"

I hold still as you continue to grind back against me, and I'm struggling now to maintain composure. I grab a fistful of your curls and tug you back onto me further still, and inform you that I'm about to shoot my cum in your rectum. You squeeze tightly around me repeatedly, and I quake as I start to fire jet after jet as deeply into you as possible.

"Ahh fuck... fill me up!"

I collapse forward onto you, my hips jerking into you with the last of it, and I turn your face towards mine, and kiss you at length. My cock is softening in your arsehole, and you let me slip out wetly while we're kissing.

My cum seeps silently out of you onto the bed and I hold you against me, my mouth next to your ear. "Happy Birthday." I whisper.