Your Thank You Ch. 03

Story Info
Tested and found I passed.
1.8k words
4.08
31.3k
2
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after meeting my lover's girlfriend I was at home, as it was a girls' night out I was told. So I thought I would have a listen to my Hi –Fi and put one of my favourite albums of all time, "Breezing" by George Benson.

The needle had just found the opening chords on the title track of the record when the door bell rang.

"Drat" I thought, as I made my way to the front door. I live in an Edwardian detached house on the edge of suburbia, close enough to town, but far enough away to be on the edge of unspoilt open countryside. I inherited the house some years previously when my parents were killed in a car crash. The house is spacious and I was thinking of asking my girlfriend to move in.

I looked through the spy hole and saw it was her lover. Boy was I confused. I opened the door and invited her in, giving her a hug and kiss on the check as she entered the hallway.

"Wow" she said as she drank in the surroundings, [it is a biggish entrance hallway] "She said you had a great house, and she was not joking. Hey, George Benson, I love this track, is this the original album or a hits one?"

"The original album. It's one of my favourites" I replied.

"Hey, that's cute; it's one of mine as well".

"Anyway, I thought that it was a girls' night out tonight. So what brings you around?"

"Well the least you could do is invite me in properly first."

"Sorry, I forgot my manners there for a moment. Can I take your coat? Come on into the living room."

"Thanks" she said smiling at me sweetly and handing me her leather jacket. No cheap junk this one. It was a fine designer label, in the softest leather.

I hung up the jacket and showed her through to the living room. She looked around in amazement.

"It's huge" she observed "And it yet it feels so cosy and intimate. I love this place"

"Thanks. Can I get you a drink of anything? Tea, coffee, soft drink, alcoholic beverage?"

"Have you any red wine?" Well it just so happened that I had opened a bottle to enjoy whilst I listened to the stereo, so I poured out two glasses of wine, passed one to her, hoisted my glass and wished her health.

"Cheers. You asked why I had come here this evening." She said as she returned the toast. "Well it's because, well it's really, oh, I don't know how to say this at all, you see this has never happened to me before. This feeling, this emotion, this, well everything over the last few days has just blown me away and left me a quivering wreck. You know how I feel about your girlfriend, and when she told me that she had told you about us I nearly freaked out. Then she told me how you had reacted. She said that you were so loving and understanding with no snide remarks about her bi-sexuality.

"Are you really sure you are OK with this? I mean when I told my then boyfriend, now my ex, he really lost it. Out came all the stereotypes, that I was really a closet lez, and that I was only going out with him as front to cover my real desires. So I couldn't understand that you didn't do the same thing. How come?"

"Well you just mentioned stereotypes and you are doing the same thing. You think all men are going to react the same way, they are led by their pricks not their minds, and that it is an insult to their masculinity if it turns out that their girl swings both ways because he can't satisfy her sexually. Am I right?"

She nodded sheepishly.

"Sorry." She said, " I honestly didn't mean to offend you. After the other night I could see that the love between the two of you, to say nothing of the trust is two way and unconditional. Do you realise how rare that is? I am so in awe of what you have. But what I really came here to say is thank you for the other evening, it was the most memorable of my life and I shall never forget it. But I also realised what a great guy you are, and I really didn't get to say it then."

The record stopped playing so I made my way over to the turntable and flipped the disc over. No CD's for me, give me the sound of analogue any day. I lowered the cartridge onto the record, turned and found her standing right behind me. She wrapped herself around me and whispered in my ear, "Dance with me". I was somewhat taken aback by this sudden turn of events.

"Don't look so shocked. Dance with me. Friends do that you know." She pulled herself closer to me and started to slowly move against me. It was at this point I realised what she was wearing. It was a halter neck top, tied at the back of her neck. It had a plunging neckline down to a waistband that wrapped around her back and loosely tied around the front of her midriff. Her navel was showing, and below her navel she was wearing a fabulous short leather skirt. Not tarty, but definitely sexy.

I put my arms around her waist and danced with her slowly, it was a bit difficult to do anything else as it was a slow number playing. She rested her head on my shoulder and her perfume filled my nostrils.

"This is nice" she murmured in my ear. It was. So why did I feel so uneasy? I realised what I was doing and pulled away. Hey, I'm no saint, but I am at least loyal. I was not going to cheat on my girl. I've never done that before and I am not starting now.

"I'm sorry." I said. "It's not your fault. Hell, you know that I think that you are as sexy as hell, and if I wasn't already in a relationship then I would not be fighting you off."

"After the other night with the two of you I realised something. I love sex with women, but whilst I thought that my last ex may have been right and I really am a lesbian. But the other night told me that I really want a man. A gentleman. Someone who cares for, and respects me. A man who treats and makes me feel like a woman. You did just that. I know we both love the same woman, but can't she and I love the same man?"

Now I knew I was getting into difficult territory here. If I said the wrong thing I could see my girlfriend packing me in, or causing an almighty row between the two of them and they could both walk away from all of this. Hell, I wouldn't mind but we only had one night of sex together, a great night I agree, having two insatiable babes in bed together is wonderful. But she loves me?

"You can't deny that the other night was wonderful. An experience most men would give almost anything for. And we both enjoyed enjoying you, and you, us. It's just that I want to take it further. To the next level if you like. I want you on my own, just the two of us. I promise you this you will never forget it."

"That's what worries me. I'm flattered. Really I am. I know that the sex would be fabulous. Just the thought of fucking you has given me a hard on. But I can't do it. I won't hurt either of you by even considering fucking you. I am not rejecting you because I don't want you, I'm doing it because I have a conscience and it's telling me that this is a time to bow out gracefully and decline. Lovely though the offer is I won't chance hurting anybody for a potential of a one night stand. Does she know how you feel? Has she any idea that you are here? What do you think she would do if she found out?"

"I think that she knows that you really blew me away the other night. But I'm not going to tell if you're not going to."

"You're right, I'm not going to tell, because there is going to be nothing to tell". At that point I went to the door to retrieve her coat from the hall. "How did you get here, by taxi, or did you dri........" I nearly died of fright. There in the hall was my girl. Wearing a pair of thigh high soft leather boots with six inch come and fuck me heels and a smile.

"I brought her"

"You, you ....." I spluttered "Why?" She has a key, always had.

"Who you calling a you-you? Well if you really must know, I said that even though the three of us had fucked each others brains out the other night that you would not take that as the go ahead to fuck anything else that had on high heels and in a short skirt. She was sceptical. Her last relationship really screwed her up over men. Oh Yeah, she has fallen in love with you, that bit doesn't surprise me, you really are that easy to fall for, but she wasn't convinced that you wouldn't succumb to being seduced. So we had a bet. If she got you into bed, then we would find a suitable way of punishing you, some kind of gentle chastisement, including us being her sex slave. Yes I would forgive you, but only with her, nobody else. However if I won and she couldn't seduce you then we will be your sex slaves for anything and everything over the weekend. As today is Thursday and we are all off work tomorrow, then I suggest the weekend starts here. And believe me by the end of the weekend that's just what you will have a weak end." She then stepped up to me and kissed me passionately her arms around my neck pulling us close. I slipped my arms around her naked waist and as she broke away from our kiss she whispered in my ear "Thank you, I just knew I could trust you."

What could I say, I just gave her a goofy grin, partly because I had just realised what had happened, and what was about to materialise. I turned around and saw her standing in the living room doorway, wearing 4" heeled inch fuck me shoes, and a smile. Damn, I missed the striptease. Also, I hadn't noticed her footwear when she came in. I must be slipping.

She walked from the living room towards me so provocatively, hips swaying, tits gently swinging. "I've turned off the stereo, now we need to finish off turning you on and granting your every wish, now where's the bedroom."

Both ladies grabbed an arm each and led me towards the stairs.....