Your Tricked...I'm Tricked?

Story Info
Twentyish guy must have his 40 year older neighbor at any cost.
3.3k words
3.91
288.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Webplaya
Webplaya
85 Followers

It was about two years after I graduated college and I had just moved in with my old college roommate in a house he bought. I had my first "real" job and as a 22 year old, I was getting used to the non-college scene where girls were not everywhere. In college, I never had trouble hooking up with a girl because there was always a drunk one at a party or the bar who I could talk into a little after hours at my pad.

After college however, was another story. Therefore, my horniness level was at an all time high. My buddy and I perused the local bars but usually came home alone…the big city just was not the same as our small college city.

The house we lived in was in a normal little sub – division and the neighbors were normal. There was a guy named Mike that lived across the street. He was probably 40 years old and worked in a local factory. You could tell he liked having two young guys living close by because he would always talk about girls, Playboy magazine and what not when he was around us.

It was like he was reliving his youth through us. The thing that was odd though was that his wife was very strange whenever he was around. She wouldn't say much more than "hi" and continue her business.

When Mike wasn't around, she would be more conversational, but still seemed a little nervous. She was attractive, better looking than I thought Mike would be able to get. She was probably 40 years old, brown shoulder length hair, probably 5'8 and 140 lbs. She looked pretty good for her age. She had long legs with an ass that just looked normal for her body.

Her tits were a small C or a large B and looked pretty good from what I could tell.

I almost wondered if Mike told her he didn't want her talking to us because of the change in her when was and wasn't around. I know it was a stretch, but I was thinking that the stories we had shared with Mike about sleeping with girls and what not intimidated him. Maybe he wasn't very good in bed and feared his wife would come to us?? He just seemed like an old fashioned husband that commands his wife around. Maybe it was all in my head.

Regardless, I was horny. In June, they got a puppy. It was a cute little pup and they were always playing with it outside and I often would go over and pet it.

Like I said, Mike worked a regular job at a factory but she just worked at a local boutique and often was home during the day. My job was traveling sales, but when I wasn't traveling, I was working out of my home.

I usually just worked in a pair of shorts since it was summer time. I usually jerked off at least once during the day having many different fantasies and Mike's wife, Lara sometimes figured in.

I was thinking more and more about her.

I often would see her playing with the dog in the front yard and I figured, "What the hell. Let's see what I can do."

One Tuesday I saw her outside with the pup so I went outside to get the mail. I had on just some athletic shorts, no underwear. No shirt, no shoes.

I was not a muscle god, but I kept in shape. I thing mostly, I was just young and firm. It wasn't like I had any jelly on me or anything.

So I headed out to get the mail and you could see the sway of my cock if you looked at my shorts. It wasn't blatant, but you could tell.

"Hey Lara!"

"Hey Sam. How you doin'?"

"I'm good…how's the pup today?" I asked as I walked across the street.

"Oh, he's good. A little terror inside, but he's getting better."

She was sitting on the grass Indian style wearing a pair of khaki shorts with a sleeveless pink shirt. She had a nice tan and it looked like she had a great bra on that pushed her tits together and made them stick out.

I squatted down to pet the pup and just like I planned, my shorts pulled up when I squatted, and my dick plopped 3 quarters of the way out. It was totally limp and about 4 inches long. Pretty normal looking.

I just sat there petting the dog pretending I didn't even notice. At this point I didn't even know if she knew because I was just batting the dog around. I could hear her giggling as I played with the dog but I think it was just cuz the dog was so cute.


The dog got right under me so I had no choice but to look at my dick. I just pulled my shorts down to cover it. I never acknowledged it or even stopped playing with the dog.

I didn't even know for sure if she saw. But I knew I was definitely getting aroused by the situation, and my dick just started to come to life. Knowing I had no shirt on, I had no protection, so I had to get out of there!

"Shit! I forgot to call my boss!" I looked at her with wide eyes as I said it and jumped up, turned and ran.

"I'll see you later!" I said as I ran. My dick flopped back and forth under my shorts as I ran but she couldn't tell.

I got in the house and smiled as I thought of the look on her face. She just stared me in the eyes and didn't say a thing. She had seen it and was shocked. She definitely wasn't expecting to see that.

I didn't see her for a couple of days after that but I was planning my next move of the seduction. I had to be subtle about this because she was my neighbor and more importantly, another man's wife.

About a week later, she was outside again playing with the dog. I put on a pair of yellow shorts and played with my dick to get it hard. I put on a pair of shoes and went to the door. I waited to lose my erection, but it was still pretty good size, just not pointing straight up.

My plan was just for her to get a glimpse of my dick again and get her thinking about me.

I opened the door and jogged out to my car. As I was half way to my car, I yelled "Hey Lara! What's up?" As I jogged, my semi erect dick was flopping all over the place. She had no choice but to notice.

"Sammy…. what's up? Just playing with Frankie before I go to work."

"Cool. I'm laaaate!" I said as I ran to my truck, jumped in and took off. I had nowhere to go, I just wanted her to see "it" again.

I know she had to. I was happy with my plan. She had no choice but to be thinking about my dick now.

A few weeks went by and I was busy as hell. I saw Lara a few times but I didn't act anything out of the ordinary. I really was so busy that I just didn't have the time to mess with her.

One day, Mike comes over. "Guess what fellas? You are looking at the proud owner of a new hot tub! I got it set up in the back yard and it is finally ready to go, so let's break it in! I have the beer, so what do you say?"

We told Mike that we were tying up some loose ends and that we would be over at 7pm. My mind had many questions…Did Lara tell mike about what I had done and now he wanted us to fuck his wife?….Did he know at all?

My roommate didn't. I didn't see the need to tell him.

We got over at 7 and Mike met us outside with 3 beers in a suit. My roommate and I peeled of our shirts and jumped with our suits on. After a few minutes I asked, "Where's Lara? Is she coming in?"

"No, she's watching a movie inside." So we just sat there, the 3 of us, and pounded beers and shot the shit until about 10pm.

By 10, we were drunk and wrinkled and I was done with the tub. We thanked Mike and headed home. Right before we left, Mike said in his drunken state, "Boys, my tub is your tub. Use it whenever you want."

"Alright! Thanks dude!"

I really don't think he would have made that offer if he was sober. But that was more than I could have asked for!

After living across from Mike and Lara for 8 months now, I knew that on Thursday, Mike worked the night shift leaving at about 8pm and Lara got home from work at around 9pm.

At about 8:45, I was lowering myself into the tub. I decided to wear a swimsuit and I left it untied. As usual, Lara came home around 9:05. As she was getting out of her car, I called to her from the back yard.

"Hey Lara! I am taking Mike up on his offer. Is it a bad time? I can take off if you want."

She started to reply, but I could barely hear her over the bubbles. "Hold on! I can't hear you," I said. I rose out of the tub and trotted across the grass over to her. I got in front of her, dripping wet, with my suit hanging down a little in front revealing the beginning of my pubes.

She said, "The tub is all yours. Enjoy it."

"Are you going to jump in?"

"I don't think so. I am really exhausted."

"Come on Lara. That is the main reason for having a tub! There is nothing better than taking a soak after a long day." I made sure not to make a whole lot of eye contact with her because I wanted her to take in my body.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Let me feed Frankie and I'll see."

"Cool," I said as I turned and ran back to the tub.

15 minutes later she came out to the tub in a robe. "Now I don't think we should tell Mike about this. I don't know if he would like the idea of us in the tub together."

"Are you serious? What the heck does he think is gonna happen?"

"I don't know, he can just be weird about that stuff. Here, I brought you a beer."

She handed me the beer and set a glass of wine down on the edge of the tub. She grasped the rope of her robe and undid the tie. She opened the robe to reveal a conservative 2-piece bathing suit. It was dark blue and the bottoms were pretty big. The top had a lot of fabric as well but her tits really looked great. They were very round and full. I could see that her nipples were hard from the summer air.

The tub was hot and every 20 minutes or so we had to get up and sit on the edge with just our feet in. Soon, her wine was empty so I ran inside to grab another beer and the bottle of wine. After she had finished the second glass and was half way through her third, I noticed her really loosening up and getting a little drunk.

Under the bubbles our feet would brush every once in a while. The longer we were in, the more our feet brushed and the longer they remained touching. It was now about time to get out and sit on the edge again. I loosened my suit as much as I could. Lara pulled herself up and sat on the edge.

I stood up pretty quick so that my suit dropped down to mid thigh. After it sat there for 2 seconds I pulled it up. "Hah!" She said. "That's not the first time I have seen that!"

"What are you talking about? What do you mean, not the first time?"

"A couple of months ago when you were petting Frankie, it fell out of your shorts!"

"You saw that? I thought there was no way you saw me!"

She just kept laughing as she took another swig of her wine. I moved over and was sitting about 2 feet from her. "You know, now you have seen me twice. That isn't really fair. I am kind of uncomfortable now. I think you should have to show me something."

"Yeah right! Sorry baby! This old lady isn't showing you a thing!" And she slid into the tub.

I slid in also. "Well I think you should at least take something off. I can't see under the bubbles, but you should at least sit here naked."

I think she was warming to the idea. "Alright, I will take my top off for two minutes." She took it off very carefully and I couldn't see a thing under the bubbles. "Come on, give me a peek."

"No way! I am married and twice your age."

"That doesn't mean I don't want to see."

"Nope." She said.

I slid my suit off under the water. I was feeling a little drunk myself and horny. I stood up in front of her totally naked. She just laughed. Not at me, but the situation. She was drunk and uncomfortable.

She just stared at me. "Go ahead touch it."

"No way! I am not touching your dick."

"Come on. You won't show me your tits, you won't touch me. I won't bite. Come on."

"I will rise out of the water and show you my tits for 5 seconds. That is it. Got it? Yes, I think you are sexy and I would like to touch you but my husband would kill me. Here you go." She stood up and I saw the sweetest tits staring back at me. For being forty years old, there was just about no sag. Her nipples were perfect. I couldn't believe how great they were.

"Can I touch them?" I whispered. "What?" She said as she leaned closer. "Can I touch them for 2 seconds?" "2 seconds. That's it."

I reached out and grabbed them fully and ran my finger over the nipple. Then I pulled my hands away. I put one hand on my hard dick and said, "Touch it."

"Absolutely not! I told you there was no way." She turned and started to get out of the tub.

"Hey Lara, look over at the garbage can." Her eyes went to the garbage can behind me and her mouth dropped open when she saw my video camera.

"Yup, it's been running the whole time. It has us sitting in this tub for the last hour drinking and laughing. Than it has me standing in front of you naked and touching your tits. Also during that part, my back is to the camera, so I can't even be identified."

"And then it has me telling you No Fucking Way and getting out of the tub."

"Yeah, you are right, but I can push stop right before that part and show it to your husband. For all he will know, right after that part you got on your knees and sucked my cock before I fucked the shit out of you."

"What are you planning to do?"

"I thought we would start with your lips around my dick."

"What?!?!? No way."

I sat down on the edge of the tub with my back facing the tub and my legs dangling over the side. I grabbed my dick in my hand. "Lara, come here. Put this in your mouth and it will all be ok."

"Fuck you. You are NOT going to blackmail me like this."

"Lara, come here." I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. I took her hand and wrapped it around my dick. She stared at me with her hand just sitting there.

"Look, I think you are absolutely beautiful. I know you want to be bad and now I have given you a reason….and no choice. So you can run and tell your husband and try to explain how you got naked and let me feel your tits while I was naked. And then, that after the tape stops, nothing else happened."

AS I talked she kept her grip on my dick and it was totally hard now. I swear I could feel her hand moving the smallest bit on my dick.

"Or, you can take advantage of this. You can have a night to ride and suck and fuck me tonight, we will erase the tape, and it will never happen or be talked about again."

I stared into her eyes and put my hand on hers and started to move it up and down my seven inches. She looked down at my dick and her hand moved up and down.

"Lara, put it in your mouth and let me make you feel good."

She lowered her head and kissed the tip of my dick. Soon she opened her mouth and slid her smooth mouth down my dick. God it felt good. She was a little hesitant, but soon she was all over my dick, sucking it for all it was worth. She had one hand on my dick and she steadied herself with the other. Her hand worked in unison with her mouth.

I soon announced that I was going to come. "I want it on your face!" As I began to come, I pulled out and shot it all over her face. She sat there with her eyes closed until

I finished. After I was done, I put it back in her mouth and let her lick it clean.

When I was satisfied I said," Now pull down your suit and show me your pussy."

She reached her hands into the tub and cleaned her face up a bit. She then turned to me and pulled her suit down and showed me that hairy pussy.

"Do you want to lick it?"

Now she was getting the idea. She walked over to a lounge chair and spread her legs and I proceeded to eat her pussy under the stars. She thrashed all over as I ate her for about a half hour. After she came twice, I sat up between her legs and rubbed my dick up and down her lips.

"Yeah stick it in…please…fuck me."

I slid my dick in. Her pussy was tight. "Damn, when was the last time you fucked?"

"About 3 weeks ago," she said in between thrusts. I pumped and pumped her and she loved it. Finally, after about 15 minutes I pulled out and came all over her.

Soon after I cleaned up and got dressed. I gave her the videotape like I said and headed home.

A few days later I woke up and headed to the bathroom. I looked down at my dick and there was a sore on the tip of my dick. I looked in the mirror and there was a sore on my lips! I couldn't fucking believe it.

I felt like my life was over.

I saw Lara outside so I walked over to her house. "Hey Sam, looks like you have a little friend on your lips. You know, I have wanted you for a while, but that night I knew I couldn't because I had a new herpes sore. I didn't exactly want to tell you, so I just pretended to be a loyal wife. Than you pulled that camera shit and I decided, fuck you, you deserve it. Have a nice life dickhead." She turned and walked inside.

I started to cry and walked back to my house.

The End

Sorry about the end…I just couldn't resist the final twist.

I love comments on my stories.

Webplaya
Webplaya
85 Followers