Your Turn

Story Info
To a fair minded husband the sky is the limit.
3k words
3.19
76.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a fair minded husband the sky is the limit

Aditya:

It was my wife Suja calling from Mumbai. She was attending a conference of social workers, and as usual in conferences she was enjoying herself.

"Darling, today the President of the Association sent me mail inviting me to the sub-committee meeting to be held in Simla immediately after this. Could I go?"

"Of course you should. Why that question?"

"I have been away for six days and this would mean four days more."

"I can manage. Have a nice time. But what is this seminar about?"

"The same thing we discussed in the conference. The sub-committee has to translate the decisions into definite projects."

"So you are in the select group."

"Yes."

"An honour?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes."

"Congratulations. Must be recognition of your work in that field."

"Possibly."

"How many are so honoured?"

"Only one. The only other person from the Mumbai conference who would be at the seminar is Raul. He of course is one of the organisers."

I have been hearing a lot about this Raul. He is from Spain and is a leading worker in the particular field Suja specialises in. She has heard about him of course, and has read several of his books, but this is the first time she is meeting him face to face; and he has made a tremendous hit with Suja. Her letters are full of Raul did this, Raul said that, and vivid accounts of how handsome he looks, and how well he speaks. 'If he had chosen to be in politics he would surely be a cabinet minister by now,' was her estimation of him.

"We would be travelling together," she said. "We'll stay in separate rooms of course."

"Separate room, of course. It goes without saying. Why did have to mention that. You will be together most of time."

"We have to be."

"I have something to tell you Suja. I don't want to beat about the bush. I'll come to the point straightaway. You like Raul. To judge from your letters you like him very much. He seems to have taken to you too, and you two are going to be in the same hotel but in side by side rooms. Please listen to me, and please do not feel hurt. If the relationship develops towards greater intimacy my advice is follow your desires. Hold hand, kiss, fondle and if you feel comfortable go all the way. You have my full encouragement for that. This will not affect our relationship. On the other hand it will make the bonds stronger. But you should not allow feelings of guilt to filter in. That would be bad. Be open and free and enjoy yourself to the hilt. No need to call me for the next four days. Just email the flight you would be returning by." I rang off.

Suja:

I managed to replace the phone before it could fall off my limp hands. I was unable to say what my feelings were when he spoke those words. I was not hurt definitely. Not annoyed either. Pleased that he had waved the green flag? No, definitely not. Embarrassed? Yes, and stunned. I got over the shock soon enough and called him.

"Aditya what has happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"You are blabbering."

"No I am talking sense. If you pause and think for awhile you will know. You have taken my many little and medium sized escapades in your stride. That is the right attitude. Now it's your turn. Do as your mood takes you. You have my support."

"But I am a woman."

"Precisely. It makes no difference. There is nothing to discuss. Marriage does not mean that the man and woman should be fantasising about others all the time. An occasional true live adventure is proper and necessary. I have had it many, many times. You knew but there was not even a whiff of protest. I like that attitude. I have been waiting and waiting all these years to return the compliment. Enjoy yourself. I am taking my phone off the rest and am also switching off my cell phone. Email your return flight." He rang off. I tried to call but his phone was off the rack.

Aditya has had escapades. They were not secret. I have never questioned him on those. No, I did not like them in the least, but I accepted the way my mother had done. The parting advice of my mother when I left home is still green in my memory. 'Your father had other women from time to time. I never questioned him. Man needs variety. Let him have it. Do not confront him. You will only drive him away from you and you will make your children miserable." I have seen that happen. But now I find this policy extended to women. 'I have had it, now if you want you can too'. I was confused. Did he mean what he said? He sounded very sincere. I did not have time to ponder his words. The next meeting was due in a few minutes. The next two hours I was absorbed in the proceedings in which I took an active part. The principle speaker was Raul.

Sunder was spot-on when he said that I was a fan of Raul. I was his ardent fan. I would not also deny that he was the object of my fantasies. When he suggested that if I was willing he would arrange for my inclusion in the sub-committee I was thrilled. It was an honour. More than that it was a chance to be with Raul for three more days. Then gradually a suspicion arose; was he was trying to have an affair. Was the invitation not an honour after all? I disposed off that doubt summarily. What did it matter why I was invited? I was in the sub-committee and that was that. My thoughts were confused, but when Aditya spoke to me I was calm again.

In the flight to Delhi we spoke all the time of what transpired in the conference and how to arrange the projects. After lunch I said I wanted to snooze. For a while I rested my shoulders on the window. When I woke up my head was on Raul's chest. I opened my eyes. I hurriedly got up. He smiled. He was holding my hand. I tried to pluck it off. He held it softly. Our eyes met. Now I held his hand. I leaned back on his chest. He brought his face close to mine. He touched his lips to mine. He did not remove his lips till I kissed. And then we hugged and kissed in right earnest.

We got into a cab that was to take us to Simla. It was a long journey and the roads were good but swirls of dust rose and covered the car. We were cosy inside the car. The humming of the air conditioner was pleasant to the ear. We started climbing. The scenery changed. We had stoppages and slow downs to make way though herds of sheep. The roads were now pot-holed.

"What do these shepherd women wear inside those baggy skirts," asked Raul.

"A curious question," I said.

"All men ask themselves that question."

"Rural women wear nothing. That's so in our parts. At the next level they wear skirts over their saris. The city dwelling middle class types wear knickers."

"Making it three layers of security."

"Why don't you ask what you want task."

"You could be helpful and answer without my having to ask."

"I wear knickers under my skirt." I felt a thrill pass through me when I said that. We drove in silence for about fifteen minutes.

"Suja," said Raul, "I have a request, an unusual one."

"What's that?"

"I want you to remove your knickers and hand it to me." I looked into his eyes. He was blinking uncertainly as if he expected me to refuse.

I inserted my hand under my sari and skirt and reached for the knickers edge with minimal exposure. I pulled it down. I had to do it on the other side. It was now at mid thigh level. I took if off and offered it to him ceremoniously.

"Another of your collection?"

"I have no collection."

"First acquisition in a new collection?"

"Not that either. Just a memento."

We rode in silence for a while. I could sense another unusual request on the way. Must be my sixth sense.

"I have another request."

"Unusual?"

"Yes."

"Related to the previous?"

"Yes."

"If it is the bra you have to think again. That may be more complicated." He laughed

"Not that. In fact I hesitate to tell what it is."

"Suppose I say I want to know."

"In that case I will. I want you to sit with your bare bottom on the seat."

"Bare bottom?"

"Modesty unimpaired. You sit with your bottom bare but externally ever thing should be normal." I felt the seat.

"I have tested it. It is quite warm." I came forward, discreetly lifted up sari and skirt behind by back and slid forwards. My bare bottom was now on the car seat.

"You have to come forward so that you rest on the edge of the seat." I moved forwards. "Now you are ready to for a unique experience, a Spanish secret revealed only to very special outsiders. The combination of circumstances that makes it a success occurs only occasionally. It has now. Lean forward and relax,"

I did as advised though I had no idea what he as talking about; but not for long.

Every time the car bumped on the pot holed road the sensitive part of my pussy rubbed against the smooth car seat and a thrill passed through me. By spreading my thighs in a particular way I could get better stimulation. It was not an elegant way to sit but I could not help myself for it was so good. Raul knew. On a horse drawn carriages on the ancient cobbles stoned roads of Spain it must have been a wonderful experience.

"Your pleasure would be enhanced if you sit astride with the crotch on the seat edge." I did so. I had to fold the leg on the seat and bend forward. The soft part of the seat touched the most sensitive part of my clitoris and with each bump a shock waved passed through me. Raul was holding one hand and his other hand was on the small of my back. He was smiling. I had the presence of mind to smile back. I was pouring juice which I knew must be wetting the car covers. I felt embarrassed, but I could not have stopped it even if I had wanted to. I was going higher and higher, and then the car went over a patch of rough road and I exploded. I held Raul's hand as I felt the spasms of orgasm. It was over. I rested my head on his chest and he held me. I was sweating profusely. This was a wonderful experience, a real Spanish magic.

"Rearrange your sari and move. I'll clean up with my handkerchief," he said. He did that and pocketed the handkerchief.

"One more for my collection of mementoes," he said.

Soon we were at the hotel. After the formalities the bell boy collected our luggage and took us up. A raging fire was burning within me. I was certain Raul knew my plight and would come to my room soon. If he did not come to me in minutes I was certain to rush to his room and demand release. But he came.

I was in the process of changing after a wash when he came. I wrapped a towel round myself and called him in. We ran towards each other and hugged and kissed.

"I can't wait, Raul, I simply can't," I said. The towel had long since fallen off. Raul undressed in a jiffy and we were in bed. I sought his cock and thrust it into my wet pussy, so wet that my thighs were soiled. I had a mighty orgasm, and Raul, an expert that we was, gave me two more. We lay exhausted.

It was time for dinner.

Simla is cold in summer also. An electrical heater was on at the fireplace. We lay on the carpet in the nude exploring our bodies. Raul's penis was long in the erect state but with no matching girth. At my request he entered me from behind. I had long wanted it but Aditya's, owing to lack of length (which it made up in girth) used to slip out. The under surface of the cock rubbing directly on the clitoris I assumed would give a different dimension to the act. In the event the feeling was not great. For the next we reverted back to the tried and trusted missionary position. The contact between the bodies made this the best position for sexual intercourse.

I got up in the middle of the night. Raul was sleeping peacefully by my side on the carpet in front of the fire. I had an idea. I have heard of women copulating with a man in his sleep. Why not try it? I rubbed his cock. At first nothing happened, but then it rose slowly, and then rapidly. I turned to see if he was awake. He was breathing deeply as in sleep. I stood over him astride and gradually lowered myself. I caught his now fully erect penis and place it against my vagina. I lowered myself. I guided the cock in. It entered smoothly for I was full of juices. Then I positioned myself. That was when Raul opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good job," he said. We laughed and then I rose and lowered myself.

"Do that again," he said hoarsely. "Once again, and again, and again, and again." We had it together. At the end of it I was so exhausted that I had to rest on him. It was great.

The meeting started after early breakfast and went on till late afternoon. After late lunch some of us were to leave for Delhi and back home. I was in the room to pack when Raul came in.

"I am leaving in half an hour," I said.

"So?" I did not render a verbal reply. I kissed him. Suddenly, and strangely I had no feeling for him. He obviously wanted one last one, but I was not in the mood for it. I was ready to leave.

"If you come to Spain we can take a ride in a horse drawn carriage in the cobble stoned paved streets of one of our smaller towns where they still play the magic," he said.

'That won't be possible," I said.

"When do we meet again?"

"Never ever."

"I would write of course."

"Yes, but strictly business. Would you respect my wishes?"

"I would," he said reluctantly. He understood.

I noticed a curious phenomenon during the whole of my Simla trip. I always fantasise during sex. In Simla the object of my fantasies were always Aditya. I could not explain it. Once I left the town limits of Simla I had no thoughts of Raul; none whatsoever. The spectacular happenings in Simla were totally gone. In its place were thoughts of Aditya, and these were worrying ones.

Will he reject me? If he accepts me would the change in our relationship lead to a mechanical presence of two people in a house and nothing more? What would happen to me if that occurs. I want him so desperately that if he rejects me there is no point in my living. The descent of the plane increased the churning inside my stomach. A new thought. What if Aditya is not at the airport to receive me? Suppose I go home and find the house locked? The enormity of my conduct was now apparent to me. An adulteress in the meanest sense of the term; one who grabbed the chance her husband offered to satisfy her lust with no second thought. If he shuts me out of the house I deserve it.

I was descending the escalator. I did not find him in the crowd inside the airport building. Aditya always prefers to stand out in the open place. I placed my luggage on a cart and pushed it towards the exit. And there in the distance I saw Aditya. Our eyes met, but I turned away in shame.

Aditya:

What will be the thoughts of a husband whose wife is alone in a distant place with a man she fancies, and to whom the husband had given full permission for intimacy up to any level? Those who have not been in that position please refrain from commenting. I was thrilled. My only fear was that Suja may chicken out at the last moment. When I saw her and she saw me and turned away I knew my fears were groundless. She looked intently at her baggage on the cart even avoiding darting sideward glances. I caught hold of her arm as she came out. She hugged me and burying her face on my chest she wept. I held her and shepherded her to the car. We hugged in the car; she was sobbing.

"I thought I had lost you forever," Suja said, "now I know you are still with me. Don't worry these are tears of joy." We did not exchange a single word of the forty minutes it took to reach home. We entered, and we hugged and kissed. We threw away our clothes and united. We were so hot that we climaxed almost at once.

Our love life that had gone into semi-hibernation has not only revived but has scaled unthought of heights. Every couple at one point need a catalyst to reawaken a sagging relationship. The Spaniard was our catalyst. It need not be a Spaniard: it could be an Indian, or Japanese, or Frenchman, or any nationality, but it has to be one of them!