Your Turn

Story Info
Couple takes turns involving a third party.
5.8k words
4.25
130.3k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your turn tonight."

"I know."

"See anyone you like?"

"I'm looking."

"What about that guy at the bar?"

"Yea, nice, but maybe too young?"

"Hey, he's alone, and he's probably horny. If you like him, give it a try. You always underestimate yourself. "

"You're prejudiced."

"That's true. Now go on, you deserve it. "

"OK."

"I'll pretend I'm leaving. Wait about five minutes. "

"OK."

I am a lucky man. My 30 year old wife Janice not only looks sexy, she is sexy. By that I mean she likes sex almost as much as I do, and she likes variety. From the very beginning of our relationship we agreed not to be jealous or possessive, as long as we didn't keep secrets and came home to each other.

At first we didn't talk about our affairs, but one night while making love I asked her to describe in detail a prior sexual experience. At that point she was very aroused and after my second request she began telling me what she and her last lover did to each other. I felt jealous at first, but then I began to get more and more excited. When she saw the effect it was having on me, she began adding more and more details. My imagination was stimulated along with my body, and the combination was incredible. I encouraged her to tell me how she had felt, and as she did so we both reached a peak higher than ever before.

Afterwards we talked about how bringing in the images of the other man had brought us so close and enhanced our sexual experience. She admitted that telling me had helped her get rid of some guilt feelings and freed her to open up more. I acknowledged that I had been feeling jealous, even though I had always denied it, but that her telling me in an exciting way had somehow cleared the air and made us closer. We could now put sex in a place where we could both enjoy it without having it undermine our commitments to each other.

From that night on we agreed to share our sexual fantasies and experiences. Soon we found out that the best sex was when we were both participating in turning fantasy into reality. That was the beginning of the adventures that we called "your turn".

The person whose turn it was got to pick the evening and set the stage. The other person had to go along with whatever drama developed. Tonight she had chosen a fancy hotel in the big city. We had driven in earlier in the day and gotten a luxury room. The hotel had a nightclub with live music and comfortable, private seating. It was just the kind of place she liked, and there were always attractive men and women staying there alone on business trips. I had chosen the same place on one of my "your turn" evenings.

She had taken a long time dressing in our room before we went down to the nightclub. Part of our ritual was I would watch her dress and comment on what I thought made her look the sexiest. We both wanted her to look sexy, but not slutty. It could be embarrassing if men thought she was a prostitute, although she said she expected that would happen sometime. I was not allowed to touch her while she got dressed. In fact, I was not allowed to touch her at anytime during the day when it was "her turn" until she gave me permission.

It was about ten o'clock when we entered the nightclub. There were maybe fifteen couples and half a dozen single people at the bar. The band consisted of a piano, a base guitar, and a drum and they were playing slow, very danceable music. We found a table in the middle opposite the bar.

"I'm leaving now. Good luck."

"Thanks, Charles."

I loved the sly smile and the look of excitement in her eyes. The nights when it was "her turn" were almost as good as the ones when it was "my turn". As I say, I am a lucky man.

When I came back into the nightclub about half an hour later, the young man from the bar was sitting at the table with my wife. They were smiling and laughing and obviously enjoying each other's company. My wife saw me come in and go to the bar, and she nodded ever so slightly. The guy was too busy trying to look down her cleavage to notice.

My return was the signal for my wife to turn up the heat. She did it by putting her hand on top of the guy's hand on the table, and then leaning her face up next to his ear to whisper something. He obviously liked the feeling of her hot breath on his ear, and he returned whatever the secret was by putting his lips up to her ear. After some more laughter and my wife thrusting her pert tits at him, she got up and headed for the ladies room. By leaving her purse on the table, she clearly let him know that she was coming back.

I observed him watching her as she swayed her hips moving across the room. At one point she looked back at him over her shoulder and smiled. From the expression on his face I knew she had set the hook deep.

He was staring off into space when I came over and sat down at the table.

"Excuse me, but could I talk with you a minute?"

"Uh, ok, sure."

"Now I don't want you to get alarmed and think there is going to be any trouble, but that is my wife you have been flirting with."

"What? You're nuts, she said she is here on a business trip. Alone. "

"I know that's what she said. It was our way of getting to meet you. "

"What do you mean? Why would you want to meet me? "

"So we could have fun together."

The look that came over the guy's face was priceless. His mouth dropped open in surprise and his body tensed. He had never expected something like this. I could see he was at once apprehensive and intrigued.

"I don't believe you."

"I didn't think you would, so I am going to show you. You see my wife coming back from the ladies room? She is not going to come to this table, but she is going to the bar, where she will wait until I signal her to come over here. "

Janice was looking at both of us as she went to the bar and sat down. She positioned herself so she could see us at the table, and also so that she could expose a lot of gorgeous leg.

"Well, do you believe me now?"

"This is really weird."

"Not so weird. Life is an adventure. It's just that most people are too hung up to experience all of it. My wife and I like the excitement of meeting attractive strangers and getting to know them real fast".

"I don't know about this. What is supposed to happen now? "

"It's simple. If you are as intrigued as I think you are, you just have to say you want to party with us and my wife will come over. We will have some more drinks; get to know each other, maybe a little dancing. But you must realize that my wife likes you and she will be very friendly. It this bothers you, just say so, and we will leave you alone. "

"It still sounds too good to be true. Must be some kind of scam. "

"Yea, I can see how you might think that. I probably would too. But if you keep your wallet in your pocket, and don't tell us your real name, how can we scam you? "

"All right, I am intrigued enough to see what happens. But don't be surprised if I seem a little paranoid. "

"Fair enough. I will signal my wife. "

I raised my hand and wiggled a finger at Janice, who smiled and slid off of the bar stool, never taking her eyes off of the handsome stranger. For his part, he looked from her to me and shook his head like he was trying to wake up from a dream.

"Well, I see you've met my husband, she said as he she sat down very close to him."

"Yes, you are full of surprises."

"You aint seen nothin yet," she laughed. "The next thing I'm going to do is give you a name—not your real name, but your name for tonight. That way you will free to leave behind your every day self and be the person of your fantasies. What do you think of that?"

My wife liked to play with their heads as well as their bodies.

"Sounds interesting," he said.

"Ok, you look like a William to me, very composed and aristocratic. But we will see what is under that "William" exterior."

Before he could respond to that, I said: "Please to meet you, William." "My name is Charles. I will be a part of this little drama, playing whatever part Janice wants me to."

At this point William took a big swallow of his drink and looked like he did not know what to say. Janice had a mischievous sparkle in her eyes as she made her plan on how she was going to cokes William's true sexual nature out into the open. I had no doubt she could do it.

"Let's get a good bottle of wine and move to that booth in the corner. It looks a lot more comfortable," she said

My job was to make things happen for her, and I immediately waved the waiter over and told him to bring a good white wine, a good red wine, and a bottle of Champaign to the table in the corner.

Janice stood up and took William by the arm. "Have you had dinner yet, William?" she asked.

I marveled at her technique. The question forced William to think about his answer, rather than agonize over whether he should allow this strange woman to lead him to a dark corner.

"Not really," he said. "I had planned to go to the dining room after a few drinks here in the bar."

"Not necessary," she said. "We can order some food with our drinks. It's much cozier here than in the dining room."

"Waiter, can you please bring us a food menu?" I said. I knew this ploy of my wife's would make it difficult for William to leave before he had eaten the food he had ordered. By that time he would have had many drinks and Janice would have him on fire.

We settled into the soft leather seats of the booth. It was semicircular in shape, and Janice arranged us so that she was in the middle. There was plenty of room, so we could all look at each other as we talked. The starched while tablecloth hung down almost to the floor.

The three bottle of wine arrived promptly, with many goblets for uncontaminated tasting. The thoughtful waiter also brought a plate of various cheeses and crackers. Apparently it was clear to him that we were there for some serious drinking. We each chose our favorite wine and filled a glass.

"Let's toast to adventure and getting the most out of life," said Janice with a big smile. We all lifted our glasses, clinked them together, and drank. William seemed to be getting more into the spirit of things. As always, I was fascinated by the process. I wondered what Janice would do next. She was leading us, and both William and I were content to let her.

"Now William," she said, "you understand that Charles has agreed to go along with whatever drama I want to create tonight, as long as he is included. You are not ready to make such an open-ended commitment, because you don't know us and have never been in a situation like this. But you are intrigued enough to play along to see what will happen. Am I right?"

William smiled broadly and nodded his head. He moved forward in his seat, his body tense as he waited to hear what she would say next. The whole situation reminded me of being in the theater after a suspenseful first act, anxiously awaiting the curtain to go up for the second act.

Janice locked her eyes on William's and continued to draw him in. "Normally when we meet new people we talk about where we are from, what sort of work we do, our families, etcetera, etcetera. It is a comfortable pattern, and we seldom get out of it. But Charles and I decided to add some excitement to our lives by occasionally meeting new people on different terms, getting past their shells and tapping into their basic natures."

"You mean like at a costume ball where people can hide behind their masks and reveal their true passions?" William asked.

"Exactly," said Janice, smiling in a way that let him know she was pleased he had understood. "Only this is better, because there is no mask to accidentally fall off. You are completely anonymous and safe. You can indulge yourself in anyway you want with no consequences other than taking an exciting memory back to your regular life."

"I think it's time we ordered some dinner," I said, "but it looks like we are short a menu."

"Not a problem," said Janice, "I can share mine with William."

She slid across the cushioned seat to get close enough for them both to see the menu. Since the light was very dim, she had to get very close. I could see that her breast was pressed against his arm, and I knew from experience that when she slid across a seat, her skirt would ride up on her legs. William was obviously having a hard time concentrating on the menu. She didn't make it any easier by putting her lips up to his ear and whispering, just loud enough for me to hear.

"What looks good to you, William?"

"You," he said, without hesitation.

Her response was to shimmy her body up against him, and kiss him quickly on the cheek. "Let's order, and then I want to dance with you while we're waiting for the food."

I summoned the waiter, and we placed our orders. Janice and I chose salmon, while William ordered a big steak. He must have thought he was going to need the energy, and he was right.

As soon as the waiter left, Janice urged William out of the booth and onto the dance floor. A piano and bass were playing softly, encouraging several couples to dance slowly and intimately. Janice immediately put both arms around William's neck and pulled her body into his. His response was to put his hands on her hips and guide her movements in time with the music. I saw her whispering questions and him leaning down to answer her.

The music continued uninterrupted for at least ten minutes. I sipped my drink and tried to guess what they were saying to each other. There was a lot of body contact, and a lot of conversation. Finally, the music stopped, and the dancers all clapped politely. Janice and William remained on the dance floor, holding hands and looking into each others eyes as they continued their conversation. Then the music began again, and they resumed their dancing embrace.

At this point I was beginning to feel jealous and left out. She was not supposed to be having relationships without me. That was the deal. But it was her show tonight, and what could I do? At that moment they passed close to where I was sitting, and she gave me a quick smile and a wink. That was all it took to make me relax and savor the sexual anticipation.

When the food arrived, they suspended their so-called dancing and return to the booth. William's face was flushed, and he had a noticeable bulge in his slacks. My wife slid into the booth and kissed me lightly on the mouth before settling in front of her plate.

"Well, this looks delicious," she said.

"I agree," confirmed William. He looked a lot more comfortable now, and went after his steak with relish. There was a slight smile on his face, like he was anticipating something very pleasurable.

Between taking little bites, my wife began talking. "Charles, I want you to know that William and I have agreed on a plan for the evening."

I couldn't wait to hear this.

"William, with a little coaxing from me, has revealed that one of his big fantasies is to have power over an attractive woman and her husband, so that they had to do whatever he told them. He always envisioned that he would know something or have something that allowed him to blackmail the couple, and that is what we are going to pretend tonight. We will have to do what William says, or he will do something to us that would ruin us."

William was looking at me intently to gage my reaction. I resolved not to disappoint him, or my wife.

"I see. I suppose you told him about how that idea fits with you submission fantasies."

She smiled and put a finger up to my lips. "Of course, dear, and I also told him about your humiliation fantasies."

"Ummm", was all I could muster at that point. I felt myself getting hard and squirmed in my seat. That was all William needed to get started.

"All right," he said. "You will learn that I am a very decisive person. Once I make up my mind to do something, I go all out. Let's see how serious you two are about playing this game."

Janice and I looked at each other. Had we happened on a real alpha, take charge male? We each took a deep breath and waited.

William didn't disappoint. Very calmly he said, "Before the waiter comes to take our empty plates, I want Charles to remove Janice's panties and give them to me."

He was sure not wasting any time. Janice's eyes got wide. I don't think she expected him to be so forceful so fast. But I thought it was great; she was going to be put through her paces. As they say, be careful what you ask for because you might get it.

"Yes sir," I said.

I slid across the curved seat of the booth until I was close enough to my wife to put my hands under the table on either side of her hips. Slowly I moved my hands down the outside of her thighs until I felt the bare skin of her legs under her dress. I was glad that she was not wearing stockings, or even worse, panty hose. With her firm, tanned legs she didn't need them.

"Put your hands on the table and look at me," William commanded, staring intently into her eyes.

She complied immediately, and I began to move my hands up her thighs towards her panties, which I knew to be very brief. When I reached her hips she shivered slightly, but she kept her eyes locked on William's.

"Lift up your ass my dear, just a little." I said, and when she did I pulled at the waist band on both sides and rolled the panties over her suspended butt.

William leaned forward and put his finger on her lips. "Kiss my finger Janice; get it wet for me."

The panties were now traversing her thighs and sliding over her knees. I had to bend down to keep them moving and to clear them from her shoes. She lifted her feet off the floor to help me. And at the same time she was kissing and licking William's finger.

Just as I straightened up with the panties in my hand, the waiter appeared and asked if we were finished with our meal. William was clearly speaking for all of us now, and he told the waiter to take the plates and bring us desert menus. He still had his finger at Janice's lips.

As the waiter started gathering the plates, William looked at me. "I believe you have something for me," he said.

I had Janice's panties in my hand under the table. With the waiter standing right there I had been trying to hide them. Now William was ordering me to hand them over in full view. What would he think? I glanced at Janice, and she was looking down at her about-to-be-removed plate, still kissing William's finger. Knowing that our mutual humiliation was exciting us both, I produced the panties from under the table and handed them to a smiling William.

The waiter almost dropped the plates he was balancing on his arm. Quickly recovering, he looked hard at each of us, especially Janice. "I'll be right back with the desert menus," he stammered, and he turned and headed for the kitchen.

"That was very good, Charles," said William, as he accepted the panties with the hand that was not raised to Janice's lips. He put the panties briefly up to his nose. Then with a sigh, he put them in the side pocket of his jacket.

"How do you feel, Janice, now that you are so available under the table?"

She looked at him and licked his finger before answering. "Very vulnerable," she said.

"And excited?"

"You know I am."

"Yes, but I don't know how much. I think I should check, don't you?"

Without waiting for an answer, William removed his wet finger from her lips and put his hand on her leg under the table. She squirmed and crossed her legs. William frowned at her, and she uncrossed her legs. I watched, spellbound and hard.

At that moment the waiter came back with the menus. I noticed two other waiters also looking our way. The whole staff was undoubtedly now aware of us.

"You order for us, Charles," said William. "I'm occupied right now."

It was clear that William's hand was moving under the table. Janice suddenly straightened her back and gasped slightly. The waiter's mouth dropped open and stayed that way for a good five seconds.

12