Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I acted like nothing was happening. "I believe we will have something light for desert. Do you have a good orange or lime sherbet?" I asked.

"Yes sir," he said, and he hurried away without asking which flavor we wanted.

William laughed. "I guess Janice scared him."

"Ahhhh," came from Janice. William's hand was apparently still moving under the table.

"So Charles, as you can see I am really enjoying your wife. She has such nice legs....so smooth and firm."

"Ohhh," Janice was now squirming on the seat.

"I guess I'd better be careful," said William, "If Janice gets too stirred up they may kick us out of here before we have our sherbet. But I do want to keep her on edge. Here Charles, lick my finger for me."

He brought his hand up from under the table and extended it toward my lips. Without hesitation I stuck out my tongue and licked the two fingers extended to me. Oh, the humiliation! I was being forced to taste my wife on the fingers of another man. My stomach was churning with sexual excitement. I was rock hard.

Janice gave me a knowing smile. She was well aware of my humiliation fantasies, and this was promising to be the first real life experience of them. William must have had some of his own, because he seemed to sense what I needed.

"Thank you, Charles," he said, as he removed his hand from in front of my face and put it back under the table.

Instantly Janice's eyes opened wide and her back straightened. But she managed to muffle her moan deep in her throat. She had seen the waiter approaching with our deserts.

"That's a good girl," said William.

None of us said anything as the waiter placed the sherbet cups in front of us. He had brought two orange and two lime. When he finished he stood back and asked if we wanted anything else. In spite of the fact that I had ordered the desert, he addressed the question to William. It must have been clear to him as well as to me that William was in charge of our little group.

"That will be all," said William. "You can bring us the bill."

The waiter hesitated, as if he wanted something else to happen. I could hardly blame him. Janice was flushed and taking deep breaths. William's hand was under the table at her side. With one last glance at me, the waiter turned and walked away.

"Charles, I have a good appreciation for Janice's thighs, but in this public place I cannot tell much about her upper body. Her breasts are pushing mightily against her tight top, but how big are they?"

He was actually going to make me describe my wife's breasts to him. I felt myself getting even harder.

"Her bra size is 35C," I said, and then added, "but lots of times she doesn't wear a bra."

"Does she have one on tonight?"

"No. That dress gives her the little support that she needs."

"Her breasts are very firm, then?"

"O yes."

"Ahhhhhhh," a long moan escaped from Janice. The combination of William's fingers and the talk about her body was having its effect. Fortunately the waiters had determined to ignore us.

"And are they very sensitive?" asked William, like he was asking for directions to the interstate.

At this point I was holding nothing back. "She likes to have them treated roughly. It's impossible to squeeze them too hard. I once made her come just by squeezing and pinching the nipples."

Janice pretended shock that I was giving such personal information to this stranger. "Charles, how can you tell him things like that?"

"Be quiet, "snarled William. "Charles is going to tell me all about you and do whatever I order him to. Between the two of us, we are going to expose your raw sexuality and make you feel things you never knew existed."

As if to punctuate his statement, William pushed closer to Janice and flexed the muscle in the arm that was under the table. Janice literally jumped out of her seat, and her hand flew to cover her mouth. It was not hard to guess where William's fingers had gone.

She had barely settled down when the waiter showed up with the bill. "Give it to him," William said, nodding toward me. I guess in addition to giving him my wife, I was going to have to pay for his dinner. I quickly added a big tip and wrote our room number on the bill. The waiter looked it over, thanked me, and with a little bow, began to back away.

"Stay as long as you like," he said. Apparently the staff was not concerned about our behavior.

"Thanks, we will," said William, and the waiter left us. At that point, William leaned forward and spoke softly, as if he wanted to confide in us. We both inclined our heads toward his in order to hear what he was saying.

"There is one more thing I want to do before we leave this place and go up to your room. I have already confirmed by touch and observation that Janice is thoroughly aroused by our little game, but I am not so sure about Charles. Janice, I would like you to check on this point for me."

Janice looked from him to me, willing to do whatever William wanted, but not quite knowing what that was. William was about to let her know.

"Charles, unzip your pants under the table."

Both of them were looking at me to see how I would respond to being ordered to expose myself in a public place. I am definitely not the "flasher" type, and I knew I would feel very uncomfortable and vulnerable if I did this. On the other hand, I was strangely excited by the thought of submitting to this dominant male. I took a long drink from my wine glass.

"Don't worry, Charles," said William, "I have no desire to see or touch you, or to embarrass you. The tablecloth will conceal what Janice is going to do to satisfy my curiosity."

"Go ahead," said my wife, "after what I've done, it's the least you can do."

After taking another big gulp of wine, I put my hands under the table, and holding onto my pants with my left hand, I used my right to pull down the zipper. A large and very hard object pushed upward on my boxers, but it stayed covered.

"OK, Janice, check him over and tell me what you find."

My beautiful wife slid across the seat so that she could reach me under the table. Never taking her eyes from mine, she walked her fingers up by thigh to the bulging opening.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "There is something very hard in here, but it is covered up."

"Uncover it so you can judge its true nature," said William.

Janice was really enjoying herself by teasing me. "Let's see," she said. "Maybe if I were to put my fingers through this little opening...."

Her fingers began exploring around inside my shorts. The feeling was incredible, and I wanted more. My arousal had reached the point where nothing else mattered but the escalating sensations.

"Well?" asked William. "What is his condition?"

Janice was not through with me yet. She wanted to take this experience to the limit.

"I am having a hard time determining his true condition. His pants and shorts are restricting my access." All the while she was continuing to touch, probe, and squeeze.

"We can't have that," said William. "Charles, push your pants and shorts down to your ankles. The table will hide you."

Before I could even process this order, Janice was undoing my belt. "Do it honey," she breathed in my ear. "You know you want to. I'll help you."

I felt like I was in some kind of trance as Janice opened my pants. "Lift up your hips, just a little. That's it."

Using both of her hands under the table, she dragged my pants and shorts down to my ankles. The cool air washed over me, and I shuddered in anticipation.

"Now that's better," she said, and put a hand under each bare thigh. "Slide forward a little on the seat so I can feel under here."

I did as she asked, knowing that I was making myself completely vulnerable from my stomach to my ass. She continued to use both hands as she ran her fingertips over my body. Her lips were close to my ear.

"Relax, honey. I want to be able to tell William how big and hard you are."

I took a deep breath as her hand closed around me, and her thumb began a slow circular motion

"He is very, very hard, as hard as I've ever felt him," she said, looking at William.

"Keep working on him," said William. "Bring him close, but not over the top."

Janice smiled at me and then licked my ear with the tip of her tongue. At the same time she extended one hand under me so that she could tease my ass with her finger. The other hand kept up its exquisite torchure of my cock. My body was tense and my hips strained upward. I was in another place and time.

"Don't stop," I pleaded. "Don't ever stop."

Saying that was a big mistake, because it gave William the opportunity he needed to demonstrate his power.

"Stop," he said to Janice. "Keep your hands there, but stop moving them."

"Ohhhh," was all I could muster.

William leaned forward. "Would you like me to have Janice finish you?" he said.

"Yes, yes," came from me.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"That will earn you a little more, but not what you crave. Janice, give him five seconds."

My sweet wife used those five seconds to tease me back to my former state.

"Now, Charles," said William. "Before we go any further, I want to be sure you are going to be fully cooperative for the rest of the evening. After we leave here are you going to invite me to go to your room with you and your wife?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. When we get to your room here is what you will do. You will slowly undress your wife for me, showing me her body a little at a time and telling me about all her secrets. You will invite me to touch and explore her. This will continue until she is wearing nothing but her high heels and jewelry."

Listening to this, Janice was squirming in her seat, and her fingers were moving on me again, in spite of her orders to stop. I was too far gone to consider any response other than, "Of course, sir, whatever you want sir."

But William wasn't finished. He wanted us both committed to his coming pleasure, and he continued telling us what was going to happen when we got to our room.

"After she is naked, you will help me administer a spanking."

This got Janice's full attention. "Why do you want to spank me?" she said. "Haven't I been a good girl?"

"I will spank you simply because I want to," he said. "I will enjoy making your body bounce and squirm. Afterward you will be much less likely to refuse me anything, less I spank you again. And the sting will put an edge on your senses that will enhance both of our pleasures."

Janice seemed to like what she was hearing. "Oh my," she said, and her fingers moved some more.

"Charles, you will help me bend her over a table, or the back of a chair, and hold her down while I slap her ass with my hand, and maybe with my belt. In between slaps I may have to examine her. You will not release her until I say so. Is that clear?"

Janice was working her fingers more and more, and I was about to explode. "Yes sir," I said again, and then as Janice began squeezing me, I kept repeating, "Yes sir. Yes sir."

"OK, Janice, you can finish him now," William said, and he tossed her his cloth napkin.

12