Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what," Connor said, "she obviously found you attractive ... you never know with girls!"

Bryan and Jackie had gone together for a number of months about a year ago, starting with the senior prom, where she flirted with him until he finally got up his courage enough to ask her to dance. Dancing led to dating, and dating to kissing, and kissing to other things, although he had to admit that it was actually Jackie who kept "pushing the envelope", in terms of sexual exploration.

A swim in her family pool had led to the first major moment of intimacy; as after some fairly hot kissing on a towel ... they were alone in a private spot in the backyard; she had placed his hand on her breast, and then, amazingly, undid the top of her bikini so he could touch her unimpeded by any clothing. After that matters really heated up!

As he caressed her breasts, and played with her nipples, eliciting some sighs of pleasure from Jackie, she suddenly guided one of his hands underneath the skimpy bottom of the swimsuit and between her legs. It was a moment Bryan would never forget, the softness of her pussy, her little moans as he instinctively began to explore the wet inner recesses of her sexuality ... the ferocious kisses she gave him as he did so ... despite what he had read, he had no idea a girl could respond like that!

The next date was like magic ... at least for the first part ... they had only been alone for a short while before he had all of her clothes off, and was enjoying her naked body ... kissing her erect nipples, while penetrating her hot wet vagina with a finger, and searching with his thumb for the other secrets hidden between her soft, velvety inner lips. And she was wild, almost frenzied, as he did so, urging him on further, undoing the front of his pants, and then freeing his erection from the restraint of his underwear ... her touch almost sending him over the edge on the spot!

She had already told him earlier that evening, in a blatant "come hither" fashion, that she was on the pill, so the culmination of the evening's activities was fairly certain, however, it was hardly an epic romantic event, more like a major fiasco; he had come just moments after getting part way inside her ... definitely not his finest hour! But Jackie was undeterred by his disappointing performance. The next night, as soon as they had an opportunity, she began kissing him wantonly, and then literally threw her clothes off! The sex was somewhat better, but not yet exactly Hollywood material ... at least he'd managed to hold out longer, while thrusting deep inside her. A few further encounters improved matters considerably, as she began demanding that he fondle her to a climax before he entered her to get his own release. That certainly helped, and Jackie was becoming ever more adventurous, often making him lie on his back, straddling him so she could drive his erection into her very willing pussy, and then grinding her pubic area against his with her hips until she achieved an orgasm, or leaning over anything convenient so he could enter her from behind while she used her fingers to manipulate her clitoris; until they both came, often together!

But both of them were aware that the relationship didn't have a future ... they liked one another well enough to try sex for the first time ... that was the purpose of being together ... and once that happened there wasn't much left between them. It only took a few more weeks, with their first year at university looming large, and after quite a number of sessions of mostly satisfactory sex, before they mutually decided to break up. But curiously, and happily, they ended up as good friends; so much so that they decided, during the Christmas break, neither of them having met anyone special, to indulge in some X-rated escapades in Jackie's bedroom, a perfect way to unwind from the academic stresses of the first term!

So, although Bryan was still shy around girls, he did feel a certain confidence ... the sort of confidence that comes from knowing how to make a girl literally quiver with desire, and beg to be taken!

Bryan had finished dressing, and then used the washroom to clean up, while Connor waited for his turn at the facilities. Leaving the room, he headed for the nursing station, which was tucked into an alcove, where Elle said he could sign out his wallet and cellphone from a secure cupboard. Approaching it, he saw Elle on a little step ladder, trying to erase the topmost portion of a whiteboard which had patient names and room numbers listed on it for the convenience of the staff and visitors. As she reached skyward, her uniform rode up, revealing a little of some flimsy white panties that barely covered a very attractive derriere. Bryan's pulse rate started to race at this fetching sight.

"Can I help," he offered, startling her a little.

"I didn't expect you to be ready quite yet," Elle said, and then looking down, and very obviously aware of what was showing, she blushed slightly, while letting her arms drop so the delicious view was ended.

"Oops," she giggled, "I didn't think anyone would see me if I was quick."

"See what," Bryan lied, trying to be gallant, but he knew she wasn't fooled, which only increased his embarrassment as he remembered what had happened the previous day.

Elle descended from the step ladder, without completing her task.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Fine ... pretty sore ... but fine."

"That's not what I meant," she said, giving him a searching look, and a knowing smile, "I could tell from the way you were acting this morning that having me undress you yesterday was bothering you."

"It did," Bryan admitted sheepishly, "it shouldn't have, you were just doing your job; but I've always been a little shy ... I need to get over it and stop acting so stupid ..."

"A girl has never seen you naked before?"

"No, I've had a serious girlfriend ... it's just that ... well it's hard to explain ... maybe if you were like a lot older or something ... I just can't seem to stop thinking about it!"

"Maybe I can help," she said, and then she looked quickly in both directions, making sure that no one else was around. Without warning, she reached underneath her blue uniform, and right in front of a stunned Bryan pulled her panties down to her knees, and then stepped out of them, shoving them into a pocket. What was she doing?

Checking once again that they were alone, and giving him a saucy smile, she pulled up the uniform hem to her waist, exposing her nakedness to a very surprised Bryan. Staring, he saw a dark triangle of curly hair, with just the barest hint down below of the delicate secrets hidden between her legs. Bryan's pulse rate jumped up several notches, and something was stirring down below.

Elle started to giggle, and then, after a few moments, she let the blue fabric drop back in place.

"There," she said with a smirk, "now we're sort of even ... I've seen yours, and you've seen mine ... now let's stop obsessing about it ... OK?"

It took more than a moment for Bryan to recover himself, especially with the sexy image of her scrumptious pussy consuming his consciousness, but he managed to nod in agreement.

"I don't think I need to show that to Connor, now do I?" she added with a mischievous laugh, "He doesn't seem upset that a girl his own age saw him 'au naturel'."

"Hardly," Bryan agreed, exhaling. Somehow Elle's shameless exposé had removed a barrier, one which, he knew, was entirely of his own making.

"But I guess you end up seeing all sorts of nudity every day," he ventured, trying to normalize the conversation, "sort of comes with the territory, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," she answered, "but most of the naked men I end up seeing aren't good looking young ones like you and Connor ... unfortunately!"

She then gave him a further mischievous glance, and then pulled her panties out of the pocket, dangling them in front of him, "would you mind erasing the top row for me," she asked sweetly, "I don't think it's a very good idea for me to climb up there without these ... someone could come along ... although I expect you wouldn't mind watching, now would you?"

Bryan nodded and grinned, and then mounted the short ladder, erasing their names from the top row of the whiteboard. While he was doing that, Elle slipped behind the counter of the nursing station, and from her motions Bryan realized that she was putting her underwear back on. She then unlocked a cupboard underneath the nursing station to get their valuables. Bryan opened the plastic bag, and slipped the wallet and cellphone into his jeans. But there was something else inside, a little piece of folded paper. He opened it, and saw written there Elle's full name, a telephone number, and an e-mail address.

"I have a couple of girlfriends ... maybe we could all get together ... that is if you or Connor aren't with anyone right now?"

"We're both 'playing the field'," Bryan confessed with a further grin, "that's roughly translated in guy speak as 'no girls will go out with us'!"

Elle laughed at his joke.

Just then Connor emerged from the hospital room, and Elle gave him his things.

Both Bryan and Connor thanked her, with equal sincerity, which earned each of them a hug from the angelic Elle. She then led them down the corridor to the elevator, so they could join their parents, who whisked them away to the parking lot.

During quite a few days of recuperation at home, Bryan conducted an intermittent on-line conversation with Elle, which sometimes included Connor as well. His stiffness had pretty much subsided, but he had quite a few spectacular bruises which were only just starting to fade a bit. There was also a police investigation going on regarding the accident, and he had to tell, and retell, his story.

He and Connor had made a loose agreement with Elle for the Saturday of the August long weekend, but it was somewhat dependant on a lengthy trip on public transit, so they were hoping to secure some transportation part way via a parent, and offered to call her to confirm during the afternoon.

And so the hoped for Saturday arrived, and there he was, standing on the porch, waiting ... and then the door opened ..."

* * *

Anna looked with more than a little interest at their new guests, while Elle exchanged hugs with each of them, and then did the introductions.

"Connor," she announced, turning to one of the boys, "this is Anna ... and that's Vanessa ... and girls, this is Bryan ..."

Connor, Anna observed, as he said "Hello" to her, was a very good looking young man with dark hair and brown eyes. He was about the same height as Elle, but looked very trim and fit. Bryan was taller than his friend, and had light sandy brown hair and blue eyes. He wasn't quite as handsome as Connor, but still very nice looking. Both boys had conservative haircuts, and sported sandals and shorts, as well as collared polo shirts with designer logos.

Remembering her manners, Anna invited everyone to come inside, and the group settled into the main floor family room. There was a burst of conversation, started by Elle, as each of them mentioned their current academic plans. Connor, Anna learned, was pursuing a business degree, and then hopefully an MBA. After some prompting by Elle, Bryan shyly admitted that he was enrolled in a science program, and thinking about something exotic, like astrophysics; but, he explained, if he decided to pursue this idea, nothing would really start to any great extent until he reached graduate school.

"And there is the very, very minor issue of grades, to get into a field like that," he said a little wryly, "somehow I don't think B's are going to cut it."

"Maybe they'll take him on the basis of looks and personality," Connor said to Elle with a grin, by way of teasing his friend.

"For sure ..." Elle said with a laugh.

"Wow," Anna thought to herself, as Elle and Connor continued to rib Bryan in a good-natured way, "these two guys are really smart ... no wonder Elle invited them, they're pretty perfect."

There was some further conversation amongst the group, until Elle finally asked, "What would everyone like to do for dinner?"

"We're flexible," Connor offered, "we could all go out if you like."

"I'm trying to save my money for school," Vanessa said.

"OK," Elle said, "so we'll eat here ... if that's alright with Anna."

"That's fine," Anna said, "but I don't have anything we could do quickly, unless we go get something."

"Burgers?" Connor suggested, to the general approval of everyone.

"How far away is a store?" Bryan asked.

"Not far," Elle answered, "and I have my Mom's car; we can go get some things."

"We need to give you some money," Anna said.

"Not to worry," Connor replied, holding up his hand, "Bryan and I just got a windfall from the construction company ... they want us to sign some releases that we won't sue them over the accident ... basically it's what you call 'hush money'!"

"Yeah," Bryan said, "my dad's lawyer is looking the paperwork over ... if it's OK we'll get our cheques next week."

"This year," Connor grinned, "no more 'mac-n-cheese' ... it's going to be caviar and champagne in my dorm room every night!"

"It's not that much money," Bryan said with a laugh, "but it's enough to really make a difference."

"Just goes to show that nearly breaking your neck pays," Connor teased.

"And of course," he continued, with smirk in Elle's direction, "there are other benefits, like having a beautiful girl take all your clothes off!"

"What do you mean?" Anna asked, confused.

"When they were in the hospital," Elle explained, "I had to get them ready for a MRI ... and they weren't allowed to move hardly at all in case of internal bleeding ... so I had to undress them ... it was no big deal."

"No big deal ...," Connor said, returning her smirk, and dramatically putting the back of his hand to his forehead, "I'll probably never get over it!"

"He really looks traumatized," Elle said with a giggle, "doesn't he girls?"

Even though Anna had only just met the boys, she had to laugh.

"Maybe we should get going?" Bryan suggested.

"Good idea," Elle answered, "I'm getting hungry, and I need you guys to carry things."

"Vanessa and I will get things started here," Anna said.

"Since you guys are 19 ... can we get something to drink?" Vanessa asked.

"Sure," Connor answered, "what would you like?"

"I know what they want," Elle said, "let's not waste any more time."

There was general agreement to this plan, and so Connor, Bryan and Elle left to pick up some supplies. Anna and Vanessa went into the kitchen and started to take out some plates, bowls and serviettes in preparation for a barbeque.

"Those guys are pretty hot," Vanessa observed as she and Anna worked.

"No kidding," Anna replied, hiding her astonishment at Vanessa's sudden interest in members of the opposite sex.

"That Bryan doesn't talk much."

"Who could get a word in edgewise with Connor and Elle going on and on?" Anna said defensively.

"You're right; they both seem so much more mature than the high school guys we know," Vanessa said.

"I agree ... but they're only a year older than us," Anna noted.

"Must be leaving home and going away to school that does that to you," Vanessa said in a considering way, and then she continued with a sly smile, "... remember how you were looking for someone to play doctor with you?"

"Vanessa!"

"Well if you don't want to ... maybe I will ..."

"Oh sure ..."

"You might be surprised at what I'll do ... with the right guy ..." Vanessa said with sparkling eyes and a little giggle.

You could have knocked Anna over with the proverbial feather!

About 40 minutes later the shoppers returned, bringing with them burgers, buns, some snack food, soft drinks, and two bottles of alcohol, a normal sized vodka and a larger white rum. Anna had made a pitcher of lemonade, to which Connor promptly added some of the vodka, measuring carefully so it wouldn't be too strong. The girls all accepted a glass, but he and Bryan opted for a rum and coke. Opening some chips and pretzels, they all went out to the backyard to relax until it was time to fire up the barbeque.

As they all conversed, Anna noticed that Vanessa was making eyes at Bryan, which annoyed her intensely.

"You picked a fine time to get interested in boys," she thought to herself angrily.

Pretty soon a second round of drinks was needed, and Bryan volunteered to tend bar, with Anna offering to help. As Bryan poured out new drinks, and put ice in them, Anna got a tray to carry the refills. She also turned on the oven to pre-heat it for the frozen French fries, which she spread out on two cookie sheets, all the while carrying on a hopeful conversation with Bryan, desperately trying to get him interested in her instead of Vanessa.

"What do your parents do?" she asked.

"My father is an engineer," Bryan replied politely to her question, "he has his own company ... my Mom teaches children with learning difficulties."

"That sounds like a hard job."

"I think so," Bryan said, "sometimes she looks pretty stressed out at the end the day. What about yours?"

"My Dad is an accountant ... boring!" Anna said, getting a gratifying laugh out of Bryan, "and my Mom writes; mostly freelance stuff, so she was home when I was little ... I'd like to have a job like that when I have my children."

Anna instantly began a mental scolding, "What are you doing, you moron ... you hardly know the guy, and you're already discussing babies!"

Fortunately, Bryan seemed oblivious to Anna's perceived gaffe, and changed the subject to school, thereby moving the conversation onto safe ground.

As Anna carefully explained her plans for the following year, she noticed Bryan looking back at her, and nodding, apparently quite interested in what she had to say. She was aware that she was getting a little flustered, so she deflected the conversation from herself by asking him to elaborate further on his university courses.

Bryan replied thoughtfully, and once again, there was something more than politeness in his expression as he explained his plans. For the first time ever, Anna sensed someone was somehow truly attracted to her!

Anna wasn't totally naïve when it came to boys. Last summer, at a resort with her parents for a short time, she had met a boy her own age who was working there. A little "fling" ensued, if some cautious hand holding, followed by some amateurish, but enthusiastic, kissing, and not much else, could be described as such. And of course when you hung around with Elle, you got to see all sorts of boys try everything short of standing on their heads, or doing handsprings, to get noticed, or show they were interested. But, notwithstanding her "Summer Lover", nothing had ever happened like this before, this almost instant connection with a member of the opposite sex!

And Bryan might be a little quiet in a group, Anna observed, but one on one he clearly wasn't quite so shy.

"How are you feeling ... after the accident I mean?' she asked, just to keep the conversation going.

"I'm fine ... still pretty bruised ... but fine. Now my psyche," he added with a grimace, "that's another matter ... I'm not exactly used to having a girl strip me, nurse or not; especially one like Elle."

"Were you embarrassed?"

"Uh, huh ... but I'm over it ... after all she was just helping us, and Connor and I were pretty dopey with pain killers ... we both might have ended up in emergency surgery ... they were concerned about a ruptured spleen, or other problems ... stuff like that."

"That Elle ... she gets all the luck," Anna teased, looking Bryan up and down, and smiling.

Bryan laughed at her joke, which made her feel good, and then they loaded the tray and carried it outside.