Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all right. Would you like to fuck now?"

"Yes...no...Go on with the story, please, but promise me we can fuck eventually."

"I promise. So where were we?"

"You'd just promised to fuck Stephanie like you just promised to fuck me."

"Right, so Steph slid across and put her arms around John from behind, which startled him, until she kissed the back of his neck and at the same time reached down to take hold of his prick. What she found there was Heather's hand already wrapped around and stroking it. There was a brief moment when I watched them all reassessing the situation, and then John turned his head and kissed Steph, like he was welcoming her to the party. I caught Heather's eye and she smiled and gave a little shrug. Her fingers joined with Steph's as they both stroked John's penis. He lay on his back on the futon with a girl on each side and his long erect prick sticking up towards the ceiling."

"How big was it?"

"A lot bigger than when I'd seen it as we stripped on the deck, and bigger than it had ever been in the showers after tennis. But men try pretty hard not to get erections when they're showering together."

"Was it as big as yours?"

"Well, I already told you it was slender; mine is thicker but his is maybe an inch or two longer. We never actually compared them side-by-side, you know. At least, not when we were fully erect. I guess you would need to ask Heather and Stephanie to get a true comparison."

"So he really fucked Heather with you there watching?"

"I'm coming to that."

"So am I!"

"Smartass! Where was I?"

"John was lying on his back with Heather and Steph both stroking his cock."

"Right. I watched as Heather used her fingertip to catch a drop of pearly-white fluid that had just oozed from the tip of John's penis. She smiled at me as she brought it to her mouth and, without ever breaking eye contact, licked it off."

"God! How did that make you feel?"

"I almost - almost - came on the spot. I was watching the most erotic and arousing scene I had ever imagined. Do you want me to go on?"

"I can hardly breathe, but don't you dare stop."

"So then Heather turned around, straddling John and putting her cunt just a few inches above his face. She leant over and kissed Stephanie, who had also watched her lick the drop of pre-come, and then Heather took the tip of John's prick into her mouth."

"Was he circumcised?"

"You do want details, don't you? No, he wasn't, but the head of his erect prick was already partly protruding from the folds of his foreskin. Does it make a difference?"

"What do you mean?"

"Does it feel different to be fucked if the man is circumcised or uncircumcised?"

"A little different, for me at least. I don't know about other women; it's not something I've ever talked about. But you know that ridge that runs round the head of your prick? Well, when that slips into the mouth of my vagina it stretches it a little and then sort of plops further in. That's the best way I can describe it. And I love that plop; it's like the point of no return and it's hugely erotic for me. Well, that doesn't happen with an uncircumcised prick. Then the foreskin sort of eases the head-ridge into the mouth of my vagina, and there's less of a plop. I guess that's what it's for, the foreskin, I mean. The other difference is that if I'm not completely wet, willing, and ready to be fucked, then taking in an uncircumcised prick is easier; the foreskin sort of lubricates the entry, like I said."

"I can't imagine you not being wet and willing."

"Well, not all men are as relaxed and patient as you are. Anyway, here's uncircumcised John with Heather straddling his face and sucking his prick. What was Steph doing while all this was going on?"

"She was resting her head on John's belly like a pillow, and with her mouth right under Heather's breasts she began to suck her nipples, first one, then the other. She told me later that this was the first time she'd ever touched another woman like this - not like you! - and she had been dreaming of this moment for years."

"So how did Heather react?"

"Well, I knew this wasn't her first time with another woman. She'd told me she and her college roommate usually slept together when they didn't have boyfriends around. In fact, she'd often tell me about it when we were fucking because she knew how much it turned me on to hear all the graphic details. So I think Steph was taking her back to her college memories. I watched as she slid her hand down over Steph's belly, over her blonde bush and began to rub her clit. Steph's legs were pointing straight towards me so I had a grandstand view as Heather spread Steph's outer and inner pussy lips and worked her fingers into her open cunt. John had his tongue buried deep in Heather's vagina as she ground her cunt against his mouth...What are you doing?"

"Just rubbing myself a little; your story has got me so damn excited. Do you mind?"

"Would you like some help?"

"Not yet; just tell me what happened next."

"Heather moved her ass off John's mouth, turned, and lowered herself gently onto Steph's tongue instead, and for several minutes the two girls were focused entirely on each other and their mutual pleasures. Then Steph moved her head just enough and guided John's prick into Heather's pussy. If there had ever been any doubt about how she felt, this simple act dispelled it, as Heather sat back with a faraway smile on her face and drove her hips down onto John's hard penis."

"God, John! That's the longest dick I've ever felt; I think you've just touched the end of my vagina. No man's ever done that before."

"Yes...I'm buried in you right up to the hilt; it feels wonderful!"

"Steph..."

"What is it, love?

"Would you mind sucking my nipples and rubbing my clit while John fucks me?"

"It'd be my pleasure; that's what I'm here for."

"I've never been so turned on in my life, listening to this! My nipples are as hard as your lovely prick, my bush is wet through, my pussy lips are swollen beyond belief, and my cunt is dripping its juices all over your bed sheets!

"Do you want to fuck yet?"

"YES!...no...I don't know. This feels so fucking good, I want it to last forever."

"Then I'd better go on...After a while, Heather lay down on John's chest and deftly rolled him over on top of her. Then she spread her legs and raised her hips as John rhythmically drove his long prick again and again into her eager cunt. I knew her well and could tell that she was close to coming when her breathing became ragged and a flush spread over her breasts.

"Fuck me, John! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh Steph! Ohh John! Ohhh...!"

"God, Heather! It feels like your vagina is milking my prick. May I come inside you?"

"No, please...not yet...make me come like that again first? That was amazing; it felt like you opened me up. Does he do that to you, Steph?""

"I can't take him all the way in like you just did, but even so he gives me the most wonderful orgasms. They make me feel I've been turned inside out. And he can stay hard like forever."

"Oh, Steph...Thank you for letting John fuck me! This is a dream come true. His prick feels so damn good, so hot and so hard and...I'm going to come again! Rub me...have me...take me...FUCK ME!"

"I love watching you come, Heather. It's a dream come true for all of us, but if I don't get fucked soon I'm going to burst."

"Do you want John? He hasn't come yet and I suppose I could lend him to you if I have to."

"No, I've already got a date, thanks. You keep John for a while longer."

"Oh good, because I think I need to come again, and if you two start fucking I know I'm going to. Go to him, he's lovely, and I'll bet you can take his prick all the way in."

"Were you ready to fuck Steph by this point?"

"More than. I told you I'd almost come when Heather licked that drop off John's prick, and when she began to come I felt her orgasms as if they were my own. So I was ready to begin sucking Steph's lovely nipples, licking her clit which Heather had just been rubbing and sucking, and sliding my prick into her vagina. We fucked like there was no tomorrow, both of us completely aroused by what Heather and John were doing right beside us. John continued his slow, rhythmic thrusts in and out of Heather's vagina and I soon found myself synchronizing with him. Fucking to another man's rhythm was amazing; as the girls gasped and moaned in unison, it felt like the four of us were engaged in one single act of love. Almost predictably, we all came within seconds of one another, Heather for about the sixth time, the rest of us in one great communal release of sexual desire."

"John, your prick is absolutely amazing! My cunt is going to be so sore tomorrow; Steph, you'll have to do the honors for both of us."

"My pleasure! It's all part of my master plan!"

"John, however can you control yourself like that? When Heather comes on my prick I almost always follow suit immediately. I'd love to have your control."

"Well, I used to have trouble, coming before I really wanted to, so I started thinking about other things when I needed to slow myself down."

"Such as?"

"Bus timetables, mostly."

"Bus timetables!?"

"Yes, I was in college and rode a lot of buses at that time. But that had two drawbacks: first, it took some of the pleasure out of it for me. Fucking lasted longer but it didn't feel so good, which wasn't a good trade-off."

"What was the other drawback?"

"Well...every time I needed to read a bus timetable I would get hard! That still happens, but luckily I don't ride buses so much any more. And after a while I found I could forget about the timetables, although I must confess that this evening's group sex tested my self control to the limit."

"What we just did wasn't group sex; it was a gorgeous four-way love-athon!"

* * *

"Love-athon...I like that. Is that what we're having?"

"S'what it feels like to me."

"Oh good, but then why is your prick wilting?"

"It's my turn to need to pee."

"May I come and watch? I've never seen a guy pee before."

"You're weird...and kinky. but you may, I guess."

"Wow...what a stream! Please...May I hold it? It's like a firehose. Oh, that's such a turn-on! Do some more! It's so warm and lovely!...Am I really kinky?"

"Well, let's just say that you're the first girl who's been interested in doing that with me."

"The others don't know what they're missing."

"When I was a kid, my friends and I would use our pee to write rude words in the snow.

"What did you write?"

"All the four-letter words we knew. That's about all our young bladders could manage. Learning cursive made it easier, of course. Before that we had to stop and start if we wanted to write the F's and the K's properly: Kegel exercises for kids! Anyway, Scheherezade, it's your turn again now. Tell me another of your 1001 stories."

"Would you take off your T-shirt then? I want to lie on your belly and watch your soft prick get hard again while I tell you my next story."

"It won't stay soft for long, but I'll take my shirt off if you'll do the same."

"Deal."

"You look absolutely lovely naked! Lie down on me and rest your head here. OK, you can begin now."

"What would you like to hear?"

"You already told me about your first time. How about your last?"

"As in 'latest', I hope you mean."

"I do."

"Funny you should ask; that was only a couple of weeks ago and it involved someone you already know."

"Not favorite cousin Robin again?"

"Right first time! We'd stayed in touch through the years but we hadn't seen one another in a while. I knew she'd been super busy, because she was getting married in a couple of weeks."

"Robin, getting married?"

"Yes, to a really cute guy called David. He works in wildlife management, so I think he'll be perfect for Robin. We've hung out together a few times, so I'm getting to know him."

"How did you feel about her getting married?"

"You mean, was I jealous? How could I be? Sure, I've been missing her like crazy - not to mention the things we occasionally did together - but I loved to see her so happy.

She called to invite me to a party for my birthday, saying she had a very special present for me. I'd enjoyed her 'special presents' before, so I was surprised and excited when I arrived at the house that she and David had bought together."

"Cuz! It is wonderful to see you. Come on in!"

"Hi Robin. It's been ages - too bloody long! How have you been?"

"Missing you, love. Oh, have I missed you! Come into the bedroom and help me get undressed while we talk. Would you unzip me? Thanks. And undo me? Lovely. Any chance you'd like to peel off my panties like you always used to? Oh, I just love getting naked around you!"

"You've trimmed your bush! Let me see...that looks really cute."

"Yes, David asked me to shave it like that. He calls it his landing strip and says it gives him something to aim at! Actually, I got my hairdresser to do it, believe it or not."

"How did that happen?"

"Well, he'd just finished cutting my hair one day when he said, out of the blue, "Is there anything else I can do for mademoiselle?"

"Mademoiselle?"

"Yes, he likes to pretend he's French, although I know for a fact he grew up in New Jersey and has never even been to France. But I just love the way he calls me 'mademoiselle', except when he forgets what nationality he's pretending to be and calls me 'señorita' by mistake. So I asked him what he had in mind. And he said "I am - how do you say? - a tonsorial expert - an artiste! - in women's hair, wherever it may grow. Sometimes you want it, sometimes you do not. I take care of that! Legs, face, armpits (please you will excuse the expression, mademoiselle). You name it, I cut it!" By this time I was laughing so hard that I blurted out "Pussy hair too?" And he said 'Wherever it may grow, Monsieur Jacques will take care of it for you."

"Monsieur Jacques?"

"Yes, would you believe it? His real name is Jack, Jack Wineman, but he calls himself 'Monsieur Jacques Bordeaux, tonsorial artiste'! Like I said, David had been on at me for some time to trim my bush down to a landing strip for him so I asked:

"Do you know the latest style in landing strips?"

"Mademoiselle, you are talking to Jacques Bordeaux, tonsorial artiste. There is nothing about landing strips that I do not know. Do you want Charles de Gaulle, Heathrow, New York (either La Guardia or JFK), or perhaps not a commercial airport? A desert strip, perhaps?"

"You're telling me there's a fashion in pubic hair styles?"

"Mais oui, naturellement! And in case you change your mind about a landing strip, I also have my own line in bush topiary: plants, animals, birds, celebrities, you name it, I cut it! Sometime I must show you my pussy pussy! My own design! For a conservative mademoiselle, I did a George W. Bush bush! And once, I had this very young mademoiselle who came to me almost as soon as she had any hair down there to trim. She asked me to give her an arrow...pointing upwards, would you believe! Between you and me,I think she was anticipating trouble with a boyfriend. And then on her eighteenth birthday she came to me and said: "Monsieur Jacques, I think it's time you made my arrow point the other way." It took some time to grow out, of course, but she told me later that both arrows had worked perfectly. 'Non-verbal communication', she said it was."

"I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself. He took me to a little back room and had me strip naked and lie down so he could survey the scene. After a lot of tutting and head-shaking and lip-pursing, he said:

"Too small for Heathrow or JFK, alas; you could never handle a jumbo...but I think I can see a jungle strip lurking between your legs - No, I have it! You shall have an Australian bush bush strip!". He trimmed it - with a straight razor, no less - and now I have to go back every few weeks so he can clear the undergrowth from around the runway. It's really quite sexy, actually; you should try it."

"Did you let him...you know?"

"I don't think he was interested in me beyond the hair, and anyway, he's such a damn good hairdresser that I didn't want to mess that up and risk losing him."

"Oh Robin, why do you always make me feel so good?"

"'Cos, cuz, I love you and like cradling you in my arms, like this."

"Do we have any time before the other guests arrive?"

"Um...I may have misled you a little there, sweetie."

"You've been misleading me all my life, pet. Please don't stop now."

"OK, then; here's the deal: we're the party: just you and me, although David may join us later."

"Then why did I get all dressed up?"

"I can help you with that...come here. God, I've missed seeing your breasts. They just keep getting more and more beautiful. Lie down here beside me and let me slip off your panties."

"Yes, please! When did we last...?

"I don't know, but it's been way too long."

"It must have been that time we went to the beach and stayed in that pokey little B&B."

"Yes, and do you remember that guy we picked up the first evening..."

"You picked up..."

"...and tried to take back to our room...?"

"...and the old biddy who ran the place wouldn't even let him in the door?"

"I think she was jealous!"

"And so we had to find somewhere else and ended up fucking on the beach, under the stars?"

"And God, could he fuck! I can't remember how many times I came that night."

"I can...you came four times the first time he fucked you - I was watching and counting, and you were so loud there wasn't much room for any doubt - and then five more times when he fucked you again after he'd fucked me."

"Oh, yes...That was so damn good. What was his name?"

"I don't think we ever knew."

"Do you remember asking him if he'd been to fucking school?"

"Yes! And he said "Do you take me for an idiot? Of course I've been to fucking school!"."

"How many times do you think he came?"

"Well, I know he came when he was fucking me, because I felt his semen spurting against the top of my vagina - God, I love that feeling! - but it didn't seem to slow him down a bit."

"And I felt him come a couple of times too, but he stayed hard anyway."

"Do you think he has any idea how good he is?

"I doubt it. I don't think men compare notes like we do."

"More fools them; you can learn so much! With our combined experience, we could teach Fucking 101."

"And some advanced courses, too! In fact, we should open a school!"

"Yes!...a fucking school!"

"Happy days...Come over here and let me kiss you. Oh, your cunt tastes as good as ever."

"Move your ass so I can nuzzle your bush bush at the same time. Robin...?"

"Mmmm...?"

"Is this my 'special present'?"

"Just part of it, love, but I'm worried you may not like the other part, and maybe it's more of a favor to me than a present; I don't know."

"What is it, for goodness sake?"

"I'm feeling too shy to tell you..."

"You, shy?"

"Well, here goes, then...As soon as I knew I was getting really serious about him, I told David about you and me; I hope you don't mind."