Your Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't want to! I want to watch you come! Please come for me!"

"Oh, shit!"

"The images in my head of Sarah lying naked with her hand wrapped around Paul's prick as he came on her had got me really excited, and my young penis was stiff and pointing skyward. Even so, I was completely taken by surprise by what happened next. Paul had been lying on his front as he told me his story, trying to hide his own erection, I guess. Suddenly he grabbed my shoulder, rolled on top of me, and pushed his erect prick between my legs. I was so surprised and thrilled that I reacted without thinking and grabbed his ass to pull him closer to me. I could feel his buttocks tensing repeatedly as he pushed his prick between my legs. It didn't take him long. He buried his face on my shoulder, gave a loud moan, and released a warm wet sticky flood of semen splashing between my legs and against my butt. As he did so, I could feel his warm prick throbbing between my legs, just as he had described to Sarah."

"Did he try to...?

"What?"

You know, put his prick..."

"God no! We were both too naive to even think about that."

"So what happened then?"

"The poor guy was immediately covered in confusion. He said "God, please forgive me! I'm so sorry; I don't know what came over me!" As for me, I was enjoying the feeling of his prick wilting between my legs as his semen ran down around my ass. I told him that it was fine, not to worry, nothing had changed between us. Eventually he calmed down."

"Did you come?"

"Paul was so upset by what had happened that it rather killed the mood. But my balls ached like crazy until I could limp off home to masturbate."

* * *

"You know...I feel like I'm getting to know these people; I wish you'd tell me more about them. Did you ever do anything like that again?"

"Well, Sarah and I shed our virginities together about a year later. Would you like to hear about that?"

"God, yes please!"

"You're getting two for the price of one, you realize? I'll expect your next story to be something very special."

"OK, but please go on."

"I don't think either of us planned it that way; it just sort of happened. We were hanging out together in her room at her parents' house, the same room where she and Paul had first got naked together, in fact. We were alone in the house, drinking some left-over wine from a dinner party that her folks had given the night before. It was the first time I'd tasted decent wine and I was really getting into it. After a bit, Sarah began to ask me probing questions about Paul. I think she knew I'd had a crush on him because she asked 'Did I really like him?' 'Did we often swim together naked?' 'Did I know if he was still a virgin?' 'What did I think of his body?' And finally, 'Had we ever made out together?' It must have been the wine, because I then told her everything Paul had told me about the evening he looked at her body, and how he then lay on top of me and came between my legs. Although she herself had already watched him come - helped him, in fact - my description of our encounter seemed to really arouse her. She whispered in my ear 'Will you show me what he did with you, please?' We still had all our clothes on so I told her it wouldn't be the same, and to my surprise she responded by standing up in front of me as I lay on her bed and simply stripping off all her clothes, panties included. Then she lay back down beside me."

"What are you waiting for? Go ahead and show me what Paul did."

"At that stage in my life I was still very inexperienced. I'd had a few fumbling dates but I was still wet behind the ears when it came to real sex with real girls. I really didn't know what to do, but whatever it was, I knew I had to be naked to do it, so I followed her example and stripped. Now we were lying side by side on her bed, both completely naked. I remembered what Paul had said about girls' nipples being sensitive, so I began to rub hers gently between my fingers. She seemed to like it because she closed her eyes, moaned a little, and then reached her hand down between her legs. I had not dared to look at her down there for fear of coming on the spot, but as her hand snuck between her pussy lips and she began to gently rub herself I had to look at what she had shown to Paul so brazenly a year before.

"Would you like to look at my cunt, just like he did? Then kiss me first. Hey, your penis looks just like Paul's, and it's as hard as his was."

"Yes, I know."

"Are they all the same? Yours are the only two I've seen."

"No, they come in all shapes and sizes."

"Yours looks just about right to me."

"Think so? I've always wished it were larger."

"No, then I'd be scared it would hurt me. Now, show me what Paul and you did."

"OK then, spread your legs apart. We were talking about you and he suddenly rolled on top of me...like this...and pushed his prick right up between my legs...like this."

"That's too far back. Here, let me guide it in - slowly, please, slowly! Ahhh...Ouch!...That's something Paul couldn't give you. Now can we just lie still for a bit?"

"Oh, fuck! That is the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt in my entire life!"

"Lie still!"

"Are you OK? Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, I am, and no, not much, but please let me catch my breath. Are you all the way in?"

"Not yet; about halfway, maybe."

"Jesus, you're stretching me, but I think it's going to feel really good in a moment or two. Just don't move yet."

"I'm trying not to, but it's damn hard!"

"I know it is; I can feel it."

"Very funny!"

"OK, push in a little more now...Oh that's amazing! Are you all the way in yet?"

"Almost...there!"

"God, you fill me up! Lie still again...please."

"I have this irresistible urge to start thrusting into you and feeling my prick sliding in and out of your vagina."

"Would you suck my nipples...? It's all right, you won't get any milk out, if that's what you're worried about. I've tried it myself, and it feels really good. That's right, gently, and now the other one. Your prick's beginning to feel really good inside me, too. I think I'm relaxing."

"Can I start to move yet?"

"Slowly, then. Oh, yes...that feels good!

"To me too. Shall I go faster?"

"Yes, and a little deeper! I'll spread my legs apart further."

"And lift up your knees; then I can get further into you."

"Christ! So you can! That took my breath away."

"I love your hands on my ass, the way you pull me in."

"I want you in me, all the way in! I want to feel your balls against my ass! Fuck me deeply, please!

"I think I'm going to come. Should I pull out of you?"

"No! You mustn't!"

"Which? Come or pull out?"

"Either! Just keep on what you're doing...please!"

"I can't hold on much longer!"

"Just a few more thrusts...and suck my nipples. I'm almost there...Ahhh!"

"Ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod ohhhh!"

"Hold me, just hold me, please. That was extraordinary..."

"I came and came and came. It was wonderful."

"I know, I can feel your semen seeping out of me as your prick is shrinking."

"I'm slipping out of you. Here, rest your head on my shoulder; I think I'm falling asleep, Sarah. Sarah...?"

* * *

"You know, this isn't how I imagined I'd lose my virginity. I thought it would be to a much older man, dark and dashing and terrifically romantic, a real Latin lover. In my fantasy he was going to take me out on his yacht, probably somewhere in the Mediterranean or maybe it was the Caribbean. It's dusk and there's a gentle breeze filling the sail as I sit back with his arms around me in the cockpit, watching the crescent moon rise over the horizon."

"If it's dusk and there's a crescent moon, it's setting, not rising."

"Shut UP! This is my fantasy and I can have the fucking moon do whatever I want it to, all right?"

"Sorry...go on."

"I lean back against his manly chest as he slides his hand under my blouse and gently cups my naked breasts in his palm. I tilt my head back and we kiss, long and deeply, with mounting passion. Then there's a bit that's not clear in my mind, but somehow he's now naked and begging me to let him make a woman of me. He's so earnest and appealing - despite being years older than me - that I feel I must take pity on him and give in to his desires. He promises to be gentle but it's not necessary. I'm already wet and open and longing to feel his throbbing manhood stretching my virgin vagina. When at last he slides into me there's no resistance and nothing between us. I raise my hips to meet his and he takes me with long, slow, gentle strokes, his rhythm gradually building to a crashing crescendo. He calls out my name as he comes, his cries mingling with the sound of the seagulls wheeling overhead."

"Right..."

"But it was much better this way, losing my virginity to a really good friend. I can't thank you enough. Was it OK for you?

"What do you think?"

"Did I do all right? Am I a good lay?"

"I'll remember what we've just done for the rest of my life."

"And I'll be able to think 'I lost my virginity to my brother's lover'. I'm going to enjoy remembering that. Can we do it again yet?"

* * *

"I don't think it was my name she shouted when she came the second time."

"I bet I can guess whose it was. Where are she and Paul now?"

"When their parents died they jointly inherited the family farm. Neither of them could afford to buy the other one out and they didn't want to sell, so they decided to share it. I still see them every now and then; they seem very happy."

"You know, I envy Sarah, losing her cherry with you; I wish I had. Instead I went the Latin lover route."

"How was it?"

"He was a selfish s.o.b. - I got the pain; he got the pleasure."

"You mean he got the goldmine while you got the shaft?"

"Exactly!"

* * *

"You've told me about your first and your last; what's left?"

"My longest..."

"My shortest..."

"My most memorable..."

"My most forgettable..."

"My funniest..."

"How about your best?"

"Reality or fantasy?"

"You choose, and I'll guess which it is."

"Oh, this'll be fun...Here goes...I'm lying in bed with a really attractive and interesting guy that I just met. We sort of picked each other up at a party and seemed to hit it off right away. We went back to his place, opened a bottle of wine, and were soon in his bed - by my suggestion, in fact. From there, I expected things to take their normal course: some nice foreplay, deep kissing, maybe he'd go down on me if I got lucky, or perhaps the other way round, then when I was ready he'd enter me and we'd begin to screw. If I was really lucky, he'd be able to control himself until I had come - maybe even more than once - and then he'd come and I'd feel that wonderful feeling of his prick moving deep inside me throbbing its little heart out as we both fell asleep.

"But this time, things are different. Unlike most men I've known (and there have been plenty) this guy seems to be in no hurry to push things ahead. Instead, we begin to talk, sharing some of the most intimate and personal details of our lives. I tell him things I've never told anyone else, and after a while I begin to think that maybe he doesn't want to fuck me after all. Might he be gay? But I get the feeling that he's as much into me as I am into him, so that seems unlikely. And his Goldilocks prick (you know...not too big and not too small) has been waving to me just a few inches from my face for the last couple of hours, which is pretty unambiguous. Maybe I really got lucky this time and found a guy who actually wants to get to know me - wants to integrate the sex, whenever it comes, into the broader context of our budding relationship. Wouldn't that be a turn on?

"And then I begin to wonder how I want this to develop, because there are no signs of him taking the lead. Maybe it's up to me this time. And that is really exciting. I got a taste of it the last time I made love with Robin, but I am not seeking that kind of control; what I really want is an equal and reciprocal desire and arousal, followed by close physical entanglement, mutual ecstasy and joint satisfaction. That's all; that's my dream. But how to get there from here?

"I slide my naked breasts up over his chest...like this...feeling his skin rub against my hardening nipples...like this...until I can nuzzle his neck as he lies on his back. As we kiss, I slip my leg over his hip...like this...until his prick is pointing straight at the mouth of my open vagina...like this. I've never felt so desirous or desirable in my life! I inch my hips down to meet his prick, both of us gasping when we first make contact. Not too far back this time. His prick twitches wildly, but he still makes no move to thrust it into me. I spread my legs a little further...like this...and he slips gently in, filling me in with just the faintest of plops as the head of his circumcised prick enters the mouth of my vagina...like that. We smile into each other's eyes, knowing that we've passed the point of no return and are now embarked together on an epic journey.

"Don't move" I say, and he just smiles and shakes his head. I lay my head on his chest and concentrate on the exquisite feeling of his penis lodged deep inside me, pulsing its radiant warmth. I can feel a glow spreading through my body, a glow that starts somewhere in my vagina, envelops my belly and clit, slides down my thighs and courses up my spine to my head. I am giddy with feeling, every cell in my body moving inexorably towards orgasm. A wave passes through me and I feel the familiar pulsating contractions of the walls and mouth of my vagina, my ass, and my clit. He holds me even more tightly to him, and I gasp as the glorious feelings wash over me. This is unlike any sex I've experienced before: gentle and motionless, our bodies are communicating at some primeval level. If most orgasms are like waves crashing on the shore (big, Hawaiian surfing waves, if you're lucky), this is more like a huge ocean swell, fifty feet or more high and hundreds - thousands! - of feet long, lifting me up, up, up, over the top and rolling me gently down the other side. And here comes the next one...Ahhhh...This is heaven! Maybe this is what's meant by Tantric sex; if so, I want more of it! I want more whatever it's called. But I need to know how he's feeling, if we're still on the same page, on the same planet, and really sharing this together, so I continue with our game and ask him: "Well, fantasy or reality?"

"Complete fantasy, without a doubt."

"Pig!"

"I was only teasing! But now it's my turn, and there's only one experience I could possibly tell you about right now: my next one."

"Please..."

"Well, there's this girl, you see. We've only just met but already I'm deeply in love with her. She's cute and funny and gorgeous and sexy and honest and - best of all - we are on exactly the same wavelength. There's so much non-verbal communication going on between us that it's hard to keep up."

"Well, it's certainly hard but you're keeping it up OK. Believe me, I can feel it!"

"Me too...Don't move! I'm in bed with her - never mind how we got here; it's a long story - and she's lying half on top of me with my prick buried deep in her vagina. We've been like this for a while already, and wave after wave of amazing feelings keep washing over me, like an orgasm but better, in that I don't have to come. I want these feelings to last for the rest of my life. I bend my head down so our lips can touch, and we kiss long and gently, her tongue entwined with mine as my prick pulses in her cunt. As I kiss her I can feel another wave approaching. This one is ginormous, one of those freak waves like at the end of 'Perfect Storm'. Up, up, up we climb; I can feel her riding with me every inch of the way. And this time...this time, I come, my prick spurting inside her pulsing vagina, my eyes weeping with the sheer unexpected breathtaking delight of this amazing, precious woman. "Will you marry me?" I ask."

"Let me think about it...Yes, I think I just might."

"Oh, I do hope so...Maybe weddings are infectious. How did you know the bride, anyway?"

"I thought you knew; she's my cousin."

THE END