Your turn, My turn

Story Info
Short, sweet and sultry. A certified satisfying game. M/F.
615 words
4.13
13.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skirt and panties were the only thing he let her keep on. "Bottoms only. That's the rule. I'm following it too. We're going to play 'Your turn, My turn".

Sitting on the edge of the bed she leaned in as he kneeled in front of her kissing her gently while his hands moved under her skirt over her hips, finding their way to her thighs then back. He repeated this motion with his thumbs sweeping her inner thighs rising higher up to her panty lace panty line. She wanted to feel his fingers inside of her and he teased her by brushing past her mound ever so gently before repeating his massage.

She felt herself getting impatient. Her hips writhed, trying to meet his fingertips. He knew how he was driving her crazy and he felt powerful. She kissed him back passionately, her tongue exploring his mouth. He twitched as she ran her hand across his belly Down to the button of his pants. She could see his package was already hardening.

He pulled her hands away, "uh uh, ladies first".

He pushed her legs further apart and ran his hands up the inside of her thighs. He pulled her panties to the side, "already soaking wet I see". Her body shuddered and she moaned as he moved his finger along her pussy lips up to her clit, circling it then back down.

She gasped as he pressed 2 fingers deep into her core then slide them up to circle her clit. He repeated this motion over and over picking up speed and adding pressure.

Her body shook as she came hard around his fingers.

When she returned to her senses, She looked at the man kneeling between her legs. She pulled him up to the bed and whispered in his ear, "I need to have you inside of me now".

Sitting him down on the bed, she took the place on the floor. Running her hands down his body as she dropped to her knees she slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them

Off his legs. His erection was clear through his underwear with the head of his hard cock poking out from the top. She pulled his briefs down slowly making sure to rub against his member as she did. Using her tongue, she licked up his long shaft and encircled the head of his cock in her lips, inching it slowly into her mouth and down her throat and back up. His hand instinctively in hair as she moved. His eyes rolled back as the pleasure was close to unbearable.

"Move back into the bed" she demanded, he willingly complied. Striping herself of her panties she climbed onto the bed and straddled him. Holding onto his shaft, she lowered herself into his cock. She felt as though he was up into her stomach. She lifted herself up then ground back down. Gyrating her hips and Rocking herself back and forth over and over. Grunting and moaning she bounced up and down riding him hard. In return he thrust back hard into her.

There moans echoing each other's. He felt her pussy start to tighten in around him. "Holy shit, you're going to make me cum". They reached climax, their bodies convulsing as her pussy clamped down around him as she came so hard milking him as he spurted his seed deep inside her.

She felt as he softened inside her, their bodies covered in sweat. She dismounted him and rolled onto the bed next to him. Their breathing slowing, they looked at each other and she smiled "It's your turn again. Tell me when you're ready and this time you ride."