Your Wife

Story Info
The first time at your Place.
1.3k words
3.49
51.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so I would appreciate any feedback.

*****

I approached your door nervously, we still hadn't met and now we had arranged for me to come around and have drinks with you and your wife. I was unsure what you had told her and my mind had been racing on the way over, I was so excited from all the different scenarios I could think of I almost stopped for a wank. You opened the door and welcomed me, also a little nervous but looking very happy, you were a little shorter than I imagined. Your wife looked really nice, a tight top that showed off her cleavage and a skirt that was short but not too short. We all went inside and opened some drinks and started to get to know each other.

We got on very well and I couldn't help noticing your wife wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were poking out firmly through her top and they looked great for sucking. I realised my attention had wandered and when I looked up again you were both staring at me expectantly, after a moment of awkward silence your wife suggested we go into the lounge and sit down. You and your wife sat in the armchairs and I sat on the couch, there was something hard under the cushion and as we were chatting I pulled it out to move it and bugger me it was a porno dvd. Your wife immediately jumped up and apologised, "Sorry about that but we do like to watch porn together occasionally, I hope you're not upset."

With that she came across and took the dvd off me and sat down beside me, I was trying not to look but I think her nipples were even harder and the heat from her leg where it touched mine was intense. She says "Perhaps we should watch a little to help us relax, it might be fun." I can see this is as big a surprise to you as it is to me but neither of us tries to stop her. She opens the case and it's empty, "It must be in the machine." she says and when she turns the TV on and switches over to the dvd player it's on pause ready to go. She hits play and it goes straight into a group scene, a girl with big tits is being fed meat from both ends and seems to be loving it, a third guy is in the background stroking himself and I can't help thinking they all have bigger dicks than me.

Your wife sits next to me again, her eyes glued to the screen and puts her hand on my knee. I was starting to get really excited, my cock was rock hard and must have been visible through my pants. I could see you out of the corner of my eye and you were squeezing your cock through your pants and your eyes were flicking between the TV and the couch where we were sitting. Your wife looks a little flushed and with a little squeeze of my leg she says "Why don't I get some more drinks." She goes into the kitchen and the two of us give each other a nervous grin and take the opportunity to adjust ourselves and make things a bit more comfortable. Your wife asks if I could help her and as I walk past your eyes are fixed on my crotch and you are openly squeezing your cock.

The kitchen is quite small and I rub against your wife as I pass her and I'm sure her nipples are bigger and harder again. The atmosphere is electric and the heat from her body is intense, I walk up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder and she shudders and gives a small gasp. I pull her towards me and kiss the back of her neck and grind my cock into her back, she leans back against me and her breathing is fast and ragged so I cup her breasts in my hands and gently pull her nipples. She stifles a groan and her legs almost give way so I turn her around and lift her up onto the bench. Our lips meet and we kiss roughly and deeply and I massage her breasts and tweak her nipples vigorously.

I can see you through the crack in the door, watching us and wanking, so I lift her top and start licking and sucking her nipples. She is squirming on the bench and panting and moaning quite audibly so I drop to my knees and she opens her legs and pulls up her skirt for me. She isn't wearing knickers and her cunt looks fantastic, gaping and wet, so I dive in and start licking and sucking and slurping. Her scent fills my nostrils and I plunge my tongue in and out of her vagina and suck on her clit. She wraps her legs around my head and pulls me hard into her as she humps my face and it is apparent she is close to climaxing. I suck even harder and grind my chin into her and her whole body stiffens as she starts to cum. With a strangled roar she spasms heavily and her sweet juices gush into my mouth and over my face and chin, the pressure from her thighs is incredible and breathing is difficult. She grabs handfuls of my hair and rubs my face all over her snatch as her spasms begin to subside, her breathing is deep and rasping and she is staring with unseeing eyes at the wall.

I undo my pants and release my throbbing cock, in one movement I stand up and plunge into her sopping cunt as I pull her towards me. She feels fantastic, warm, moist and velvety smooth and as I start pumping into her the feeling of my cock sliding against the silky walls of her cunt as her muscles grip me and try to pull me in is unbelievable. I know I won't last long so I pick up the pace and really pound into her, she is just holding on tight with her eyes closed and her head resting on my shoulder. I look towards you and you are now standing in the doorway staring at us lustfully and fisting your cock in time with my thrusts. I slip my hand between our bodies to try and stimulate her clit and manage to flick the tips of my fingers across it. The unexpected stimulation causes her to gasp and bounce wildly on my cock which is too much for me and with a strangled yell I start shooting streams of cum into her as I pump her hard. She stiffens again and cums for the second time as she wraps her legs around me and pulls me in deep, the muscles of her vagina squeezing and releasing my cock as she milks me until I have nothing left to give. We stay there holding each other gasping and shaking and I notice you are gone with just a pool of cum on the floor where you stood.

I slide my cock out with a squelching plop and your wife kisses me deeply and hops off the bench and adjusts her clothes. She looks at me and says "I think you had better send Jeff up to the bedroom." and staggers down the hall with a satisfied smile.

I walk back into the lounge with my pants around my knees and my softening cock sticky with our combined juices. I look down at you in your chair with your own cock limp on your leg, put my hand on your shoulder and say "She wants you in the bedroom but first you had better suck this clean..."