Your Wife is Now Our Whore

Story Info
Husband is made to turn his pretty wife over to his friends.
2.5k words
3.82
539.4k
152
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,809 Followers

Robert would do anything to get invited to the game with the guys he worked with. He had been hinting about going to the big game Saturday, but he didn't have a ticket, and his friends knew it. They gave him a hard time all week, and Friday Robert just begged them to let him have the one extra ticket they had.

"Alright, we'll give it to you and you can go with us," Dave told him. "But, we've all talked, and if we give you this ticket, you have to do something for us in exchange," Dave demanded.

"I'll do anything," Robert insisted.

"Yes, you will," Dave answered. "There are three of us and you'll have to do for us the three things we ask. No backing out!"

Robert agreed and quickly snatched the ticket from Dave.

"That's a contract then and you will honor it!" Dave insisted. Joe and Danny smiled big and laughed.

"You don't know what you're in for," they told him with a confident smile.

On Saturday morning, Dave, Joe, and Danny pulled up in Robert's driveway. Robert ran out to get in their car. "Not so fast," Dave said. "First I need you to go get the title and the keys to that new shiny black SUV you've been bragging about."

"What!" Robert yelled, "I'm not giving you that!"

"Relax," Dave said. "I'm just going to hold the title until you honor your promise to give us the three things we ask for. When you do, you get the title back and keep the car. But if you try to back out, I keep the title, keys, and the car." Dave was firm. He looked straight into Robert's eyes.

"I'll keep my promise. I do what you ask me too," Robert went into the house and brought back the title and the keys.

"Sign it!" Dave insisted. Reluctantly, Robert signed the title and Dave locked it in his glove box.

As they drove to the game, they began to talk about Sandy, Robert's wife.

"Sandy sure is hot!" Joe said. "How did you get her?"

Robert smiled, "She loves me and I love her."

"Sandy is beautiful," Danny replied. "I've noticed how her blonde hair bounces as she walks, it bounces just like her big perky tits!"

Robert was getting a little uncomfortable.

"You're right," Dave responded. "Sandy's perfect hair bounces just above her shoulders, so as to not hide any of the bounce of her perfect tits! And her so smooth, creamy skin, her pouty lips and pretty face, its all great! But I've got to tell you guys, my favorite part of Sandy is her heart shaped, bubble ass!"

Robert had had enough. "Stop talking about my wife that way!" he spoke out.

"We're not gonna do that," Dave replied. "You see the first thing I'm asking you to do for us is to tell us all about Sandy. Undress her for us. Tell us the details of her body, any distinguishing marks, how stiff her nipples get, how good a fuck she is, and what she really likes sexually. Does she suck your cock real good? Does she like it up her ass? Tell us all, big boy, or do I keep the title, keys, and the car?"

Robert swallowed hard, but began to tell the three men all about Sandy, the first time they had sex, how she quivered when his tongue lapped her pusssy lips, how she flooded when he licked her clit without stopping. He told how she only very rarely sucked his cock, and no, she had never taken it up her ass.

Robert described the light brown almost indistinguishable somewhat heart shaped birthmark on her right ass cheek. He even described how she trimmed her blonde bush, totally clean shaven below her pussy, and the short blonde hairs above it, left just as nature had given her.

By the time they arrived at the game, all the men were extremely arroused. Dave, Joe, and Danny were smirking thinking how their plan was falling perfectly in place. They all would be fucking Sandy before the day was over, of that they were certain.

All the men enjoyed the game. Dave even bought beers and hotdogs for all of them. Robert was living it up, oblivious to the plan his friends had hatched.

At half-time, Joe spoke to Robert. "Now for our second request," Joe looked Robert straight in the eye. "Call Sandy and tell her to bathe and do her hair and makeup, and to put on the clothes you had sent to her, what you sent, and nothing more. Tell her that she has a big surprise coming tonight, call her now and tell her exactly what I've said." Joe stared at Robert.

Robert started to protest but remembered the car title and keys. He hadn't sent her anything, and he wondered what Dave had sent her. He knew his friends were up to something, but surely it wouldn't hurt for Sandy to dress up for them.

"You really want me to wear this," Sandy told Robert when he called. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. I sent it to you so please put it on and add nothing to it. Wear it just like I sent it. Please, do it for me," Robert wanted to be sure he got the title and keys back. "And be ready by seven," he added as Joe whispered to him.

Confident that he had two of the requests already out of the way, Robert enjoyed the second half of the game.

On the way home, Danny spoke to Robert. "Now it's time for our last request," Danny told Robert as they pulled into his driveway. "We are all going inside together and you are going to instruct Sandy that she has a date with the three of us tonight. You are also going to tell her that she should show us a very good time. That she's to do what we ask of her. Do you understand?" Danny was grinning from ear to ear.

"I can't do that!" Robert insisted. "She's my wife!"

"I knew he couldn't do it! The little wimp. Open up the garage I'm getting my damn car!" Dave walked toward the garage.

"No! Wait!" Robert cried out. "I'll tell her. It's only one date after all."

The men all walked in together. Sandy was standing in front of the couch. She was dressed in a sexy red latex, extremely short, form fitting dress. All her curves were on glaring display. The dress zipped up the back to just barely above her hips. She was standing in matching red six inch heels with black fishnet stockings that came just above her knees.

The front of the dress pushed up her breasts, but also plunged to her waist. Sandy's large tits were squeezing out and her nipples were just visible above the latex. A black chocker collar embeded with rhinestones was around her neck.

Sandy was stunning. She looked like a slut. She looked like a prostitute.

Speechless, Robert asked her to sit down on the couch. When she did, her dress rode up to her waist. The men could see that she had no panties on. None were sent. She had done what Robert had asked of her.

Robert looked up at the three men. Dave was tapping his pocket where he held the title and keys. Robert remembered the lines he had nervously rehearsed as he walked inside the house.

"Sandy, I want you to go out on a date with my friends. Show them a good time. Do whatever they ask of you. Please," Robert concluded.

Sandy was red faced. Her hands trembled. Joe took her by one had as Danny took her other and helped her stand up. Dave walked to Robert and handed him the title and keys. "I believe this is yours," he said.

Dave turned as the three men walked Sandy out of the house, "And, I believe this is mine," he said with his hand on Sandy's ass.

Chapter 2

The three men walked Sandy to Dave's black Expedition and opened the back door. Sandy was trembling, not understanding at all why her husband had told her to go out on a date with these three men and "show them a good time." Sandy was naive and naturally submissive. Dave had noticed that in her when she had been at company functions. She would be his perfect prey, and her husband was such a wimp, he wouldn't do anything about it.

Sandy was all too aware that her ass and pussy were on open display as she climbed into the back seat. Joe sat on one side of her and Danny on the other. Dave leaned across Danny and deeply kissed Sandy as he fondled her breasts and fingered her pussy as she was sandwiched between the other two men. They each had moved Sandy's hands over their cocks and held them there as Dave kissed and fondled Sandy.

As Dave drove off, Danny had already unzipped Sandy's dress and pulled the top down fully exposing her tits. The two men took their cocks out of their pants and Sandy's hands were placed on their hardening cocks while they enjoyed a feeding frenzy on the young wife's tits.

When Dave stopped at the traffic light, he rolled down the windows. The vechiles on either side of him were full of men who had also gone to the game. They stared when they saw the beautiful Sandy naked from the waist up, tits on full display. Dave had Joe turn Sandy so the men in the other cars could see her naked body.

Danny pulled Sandy's leg over his lap so the men could see as he fingered her pussy in the public openness of the SUV. "Sheridan room 415," Dave yelled out as the light changed. Dave sped ahead, so as to loose the other cars, hoping they would remember the hotel and room number.

Dave pulled into a park down the road. He had Sandy get out of the SUV. He marvelled at her beauty and admired her nakedness as her dress was bunched around her waist. He loved the diamond wedding ring shining in the sun, letting everyone know that she was a married woman.

"Hold your fucking dress up and walk around the car," he told her. Sandy did as she was told, walking around the car from front to back again and again. The wind felt cool against her hot pussy, her nipples stood at attention as she exposed herself as the men asked.

"Now, walk to the tree over there," Joe said. Sandy balked. The tree was a long ways off and she was in six inch heels. She soon felt the sting of the men's hands, slapping her ass. They held her there until she was in tears her hot ass burning from the spanking. "Now do as you're fucking told or next time you will get worse!" Joe threatened.

Sandy began to walk to the tree. She was unsteady due to the heels, but that only served to draw more attention to the young blonde wife walking naked except for a bunched dress around her waist. She was very aware of all the stares, men and women alike were all staring at her from their vantage points in the park.

The men back at the car admired the bright red ass they had given her and laughed at her humiliation as she paraded naked, red assed in front of whoever was looking.

As she got back to the SUV, Dave pushed her to her knees and took out his cock for her to suck. Sandy did as she was told. "This is all a dream, she kept telling herself and I'll wake up soon." But when Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed her by the hair as she braced herself on the hood of the SUV, she felt the head of his cock press against her rosebud!

Sandy was a virgin there. But Dave kept pushing through Sandy's pleas and tears as he ass fucked her in public until he shot his hot load of cum into her bowels. She was hurt and humiliated beyond what she thought she could endure.

When she was finished using her lips and mouth to clean Dave's dirty cock, Danny pulled her to the side door. Joe was already in the vechile with his cock ready for the young wife to suck. As Sandy went about her duties to Joe, Danny found her pussy and humped her hard from behind. Both of the men came inside her and they quickly pushed her into the vechile as Dave drove off.

Chapter 3

Dave drove to the hotel, where Sandy was allowed to somewhat clean up. She got the grass off of her knees, her dress put on correctly, and her faced touched up, but the cum in her pussy and ass remained through the dinner they had in the hotel dining room.

Sandy was well aware that she was on display during dinner. She looked clean on the outside, but she didn't feel clean on the inside. The cum still dripping from her holes didn't help.

After dinner Sandy bathed and was then used by either Dave, Joe, or Danny until around midnight when she bathed again before falling asleep on the large bed.

Robert had called around that time and Sandy could hear Dave saying, "the date is just not over yet, don't call again, and no, I won't tell you where we are."

The next morning, room service brought a late breakfast. Sandy was famished and ate, and fell asleep again before being awakened by Dave around 1:00 pm. She was used again by each of the men before Dave sat down next to her and explained that she could either choose to work for the three men as their whore, or they would simply sell her to one of their contacts overseas. Sandy was terrified.

Lunch was ordered from room service. Men were knocking on their door throughout the afternoon. Joe or Danny took their names and phone numbers. Future clients, she thought to herself.

Sandy was given an hour to think about it. She lay down on the bed and half slept and half thought about her predicament. The men meant what they said, she was sure of it. She didn't want to be sold overseas. She knew that she couldn't run away from them. The decision was simple, she had to work for the men as they wanted.

Dave had already set up outcalls for Sandy, and after a little instruction, a fresh shower and makeup Sandy knocked on her first hotel room door. "A simple suck and a fuck," she had been told. A large older man wearing nothing but boxers opened the door. Sandy looked at her watch, 8:00pm. She walked out of the room an hour later with $300 in her purse.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,809 Followers