Your Wish Is Granted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fariss
Fariss
30 Followers

"From now on you will now orgasm with 70% greater ease than you ever have before. Whats more, every orgasm you have will be 130% more intense than anything you've yet experienced and will last a minimum of 5 minutes continuously at their peak intensity."

"Further, from this point forward you desire me most of all. You are completely bi-sexual and want each other in addition to anyone else I instruct you to want. Your sex drive will be maintained at the same level of an 18 year old boy and the sight of genitalia will fill you with the same levels of lust you are now experiencing."

This time he saw no change in either woman, but suspected they were already wrapped up in that state of mind anyway. It was now Darren's turn to enjoy them, and as he was beyond any level of erection or desire he'd ever experienced.

He instructed them both to sixty-nine while he stripped. In seconds both girls were greedily licking each other and sucking their engorged clits like tiny cocks. Amy was on the bottom and Felicia's spread pussy and ass were displaying themselves to Darren while Amy busily worked and groaned.

Darren kneeled behind her and in one movement used her slickness to slide his 7" fully inside her. The intensity of so many new and incredibly powerful sensations was more than Felicia could handle. As Darren glided over her g-spot, Amy sucked hard on her clit. Felicia's head shot up and she let out a piercing scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She gasped as both Amy and Darren continued.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Her spasming pussy was contracting so hard on Darren's dick it was squeezing out her cum all over him and Amy's face. It didn't stop either. As intended, her orgasm lasted on and on; her hand gripping Amy's thighs so hard she was drawing blood. As she neared the finally of her cum Darren reached his peak.

Thrusting crazily, over and over he exploded inside of her, releasing a torrent of his own that seemed like it would never stop. Amy still had some orgasm of her own left and her contractions continued to pump Darren and her juices all over Amy's greedily licking mouth.

Needing a moment to recuperate, Darren pulled Felicia off and both collapsed on the floor. Panting, Darren instructed Amy to masturbate to her own grand finale while looking at them. She did so and was overcome herself with her orgasm.

It was incredible, and Darren couldn't wait to figure out what was next. He needed to talk further with Hassem and gain more insight into what might be done. First though, he needed to see what else he could do with his newest servants.

End Part 1

Fariss
Fariss
30 Followers
12