Your Wish is My Command

Story Info
Obedient sub gives her Master his fantasy.
1.4k words
4.08
23.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your directions were clear. You instructed me to shower, shave my pussy and legs very clean and smooth, dress in a beautiful flowered silk dress with no panties or stockings, and meet you at an address unfamiliar to me.

When I arrive, you are alone. I greet you, but your nearness has unsettled me, and I look up into your eyes and forget to show you the proper respect; you remind me with a light slap to the cheek, and I immediately fall to my knees. "I'm sorry, sir," I stammer out as you put your hand on my head.

The doorbell rings, and I am left alone as you walk to the door. I don't move from my kneeling position, because I don't want to make another mistake and anger you. I hear several voices, all male, and heavy footsteps coming up behind me. A blindfold is tied tightly over my eyes (I can tell that it's you, sir) and I am lifted to my feet. My hands are tied behind me (and it's you again, sir) and I am walked forward. I'm not sure where I am, but I can tell I am being walked out of the entry hall and into a warmer room. As I walk, I feel several hands groping me -- my face, my breasts (and this time it ISN'T you), and my ass. When my guide stops, I stop, and am left standing while my dress is grabbed and ripped down the front until it is ruined and hangs in tatters. What's left of the dress slides down my arms, and is ripped completely off when it reaches my bound wrists. I feel a cold touch of metal on my breastbone, and my bra is cut off with a harsh tug. The straps are then cut off, and all I am left wearing are my shoes.

No-one talks to me; the only sound I hear is the breathing of several men, and it increases in volume and tempo as my guide (you, sir) forces me again to my knees. Your hands remain on my head as a stranger's cock slaps my face one, two, then three times. You whisper to me to open my mouth, and I obey, not knowing how vigorously my mouth will be assaulted, but steeling myself for the worst. The stranger's cock invades my mouth, and I reflexively jerk back, only to receive a sharp slap on my ass, reminding me that my will is no longer my own. I straighten up and obediently open my mouth again, licking and sucking the unfamiliar cock as it, once again, invades my mouth. I start slowly, as I usually do, but the stranger has other ideas, and brutally forces his cock into my throat as you hold my head firmly. I choke a little, which prompts laughter from the men present (I can't count how many, but it must be five or six), and the man withdraws slightly, only to ram it forward again until it hits the back of my throat. But I'm ready for it now, and take it all the way to the root, loving your hands on my head and relaxing so that I can take it all without shaming you. The stranger fucks my mouth aggressively, leaving me no choice but to take it all; this is no loving fellatio, but more like oral rape, pounding my mouth and throat. With a groan, he cums in my mouth, gagging me with his semen, and I choke again, trying to swallow his cum, but dripping a little out of the corner of my mouth.

I am pulled to my feet by my wrist ropes, and a finger gently wipes the corner of my mouth and then is inserted into it as I obediently suck it clean. I am led forward once again, until I stumble into a man seated on a sofa. I'm sure it is a sofa, because I feel the brocade material as I am lifted roughly and placed with my knees bent on either side of his, my pussy impaled on his cock. It's a good thing that obeying you makes me wet, because there is no foreplay, no fingering, just ruthless upthrusting, battering my pussy with his thick cock. I do feel his hands on my ass, though, kneading my asscheeks and spreading them wide. He bites and sucks my nipples, not gently, as he pounds his cock into me. I can't help crying out, and someone (you?) pulls my hair, forcing me to arch my back, and slaps my ass again, twice this time and harder than before. I feel something hard and cold against my asshole, and a squirting sensation makes me realize that my ass is being lubricated. I feel your finger working its way into my ass, spreading the lube well; then another finger joins the first, and I am stretched open. The man fucking my pussy stills for a moment, and I feel a much larger pressure against my asshole. The head of your cock (and I do recognize your cock, sir) is forced where no cock has gone before, and it's all I can do not to scream as both of my holes are totally filled.

The man in my pussy stays still for a moment while you ream my ass. You start out gently, but after a couple of strokes the intensity increases, and you start thrusting much harder. The man beneath me starts alternating strokes with you, pulling out as you're slamming in, slamming in as you're pulling out. He's biting my nipples again, and I realize that my nipples are very, very hard, and my pussy is very, very wet. The pistoning cocks in my pussy and ass are driving me closer....closer...closer to the orgasm that I need so badly. Someone fingers my clit, and that's all it takes...I'm thrusting back on your cock and down on his, and screaming and moaning that I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Your arms go around me and pull me back on your cock as you ram it into me one last time, groaning and shooting your cum deep into my ass, grinding your hips against me, and penetrating me more deeply than ever before; the man fucking my pussy cums a moment later, brought over the edge by your orgasm and mine, pushing me down on his cock by the hips and cumming hard, deep in my cunt.

I'm still feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm as you pull me off of the man on the sofa. Your cock, though softening a little, is still deep in my ass, and you hold me close to you, one hand gripping my left breast, and the other covering my pussy. You drag me backward a step, then turn, pull your cock out of my ass and release me. I fall forward a step, and reach out a hand reflexively; I touch a wall. I feel roughness beneath my touch, and warmth on my legs, and realize that I am standing in front of a fireplace and mantel.

I start to straighten, but a hand strikes me between my shoulder blades and forces me hard against the mantel stones. I am afraid for a second that I will fall into the fire, but it is a low fireplace, and the mantel comes down to my breasts, which, along with my face and forearms, are painfully pressed against rough stone. I feel a large hand on my ass, stroking down between my thighs; another hand joins the first and spreads my legs apart. I am leaning forward at quite an angle, my ass jutting out, my legs spread wide, and cum dripping from my exposed ass and pussy. A hand roughly probes my pussy, and then retreats, only to be replaced by an unfamiliar cock of intimidating size. The stranger behind me works his cock into my still-wet pussy one inch at a time, holding my hips in place and rocking me until his cock is completely inside me. He retreats slightly, then slams back inside me hard, scraping my face, arms and breasts against the stone. I cry out at the unexpected pain, and feel him retreat again, only to ram his cock into my pussy in the next instant, beginning a canon of assaults on my body.

I endure the pain, because I am thinking of you, that this is what you want, that watching other men brutally fuck me is what you desire. As the stranger forces his cock into my pussy over and over, I cum again, my whole body shaking at the thought of you watching me.