You're In My Seat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
173 Followers

"You're in my seat." The words fall from my lips flirtatiously, like my breasts, which are threatening to fall out of my shirt right where he can see them. He looked up from over his book, and his eyes travelled from my chest to my face, surprise registering.

"Ally, what are you doing here?"

"I asked you if I could sit with you this morning, remember?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I remember, I just didn't think you were serious."

"Well, I was, so push over." And I flopped down next to him making sure that my body was pressed up against him.

Not wanting to completely fluster him, I looked at his book where it was resting on his lap. "What are you reading?"

"Oh, just some Sci-Fi. You know, nerdy stuff."

"Orson Scott Card! I love his stuff." I listed off the series of his I've read, then move on to a few other authors who write similar things.

"Wow, Ally. You're a girl with hidden depths."

"That's not all that's hidden," I said with a lascivious grin. Carter reddened and shifted in his seat.

The bus started with a shudder and knocked me against Carter a little, causing me to put my hand down to balance myself. My hand ended up on his thigh and Carter face gaped for a second until he got over the shock.

"So Ally, how long have you and Paul been together?"

Carter obviously was trying to figure out what was going on. He shifted a bit so that I removed my hand.

"Since Halloween, although I'm pretty sure he is thinking of breaking up with me soon."

"Why?"

"He just doesn't seem too interested. If it wasn't for the fact that we have prom next week, I think he would have dumped me already."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, it is what it is. I mean I have a dress. Are you going to prom, Carter?"

"I don't have a reason to go."

"Why not?"

Carter dodges the question by changing the topic, "How did you two get together in the first place?"

Carter's question set me to thinking about Halloween. Everyone from my social group was at a party at Hank's house dressed in their costumes. I'd been single for a bit and was, quite honestly, getting really horny—there's only so much I can take care of by myself. I know a lot of girls in my situation would dress as scantily as possible, but as much as I wanted to get laid, I didn't want to get a reputation for it. I wasn't feeling the naughty nurse, or cat, mouse, bunny, or any of those other things, instead I dressed up like an old fashioned paper-boy. I tucked my tresses up into a news-boy cap and wore a pair of button fly trousers, suspenders, and a man's shirt.

I knew Paul, I mean everyone in our group did, but he seldom dated and as far as I knew he'd never had a girlfriend. After a night of drinking, we'd kissed and gone off to one of the spare rooms. It was a fumbling hook up without too much lead in and I just thought maybe it would be better next time. He bent me over the bed and took me from behind, pounding me raw, not even fully removing my pants. By the next day, an itch I had was kind of scratched and Paul and I were together, even though the sex never really improved.

"We were drunk is the best answer, I guess." I said with a shrug.

"Maybe it's not my place to say, but what are you doing with him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, but I've seen Paul around, and I'm not sure you're the person for him."

"Carter, you're being a little cryptic."

"Look, I'm not getting my ass kicked over this, but I think you need to have a serious talk with your boyfriend."

"Why would you get your ass kicked?"

"I don't know, I'm not doing anything. I'm just glad you aren't going to get hurt."

Carter is totally confusing me now and I'm frustrated with the conversation. What I wanted to come from my flirting hasn't happened and I'm disappointed.

"I don't think Paul can hurt me, Carter," my resignation evident as the bus pulled up to the curb at his stop.

As I moved my legs to the aisle so Carter can climb out, he leans down, his breath whispering in my ear, sending shivers of delight up my spine. "You deserve more than to be a beard. You're totally hot and you like sci fi. There's a lot of guys that would give their left nut to be with you."

Then he pushes in front of me my face at the perfect height to catch a glimpse of the outline of his cock again, and I know a little moan escapes as I bite my bottom lip.

When I got home, I went straight to my computer. "What the hell is a beard?" I mumbled as I typed it in to google.

Reading the definition, I was only mildly surprised. In fact, if Carter was right then a lot of my and Paul's relationship makes sense. He liked it when I sucked his cock, but doesn't really appreciate any parts of my body, except to fuck. The best sex we ever had was when he was staring at his friend's cock, not the pussy around it. Maybe Paul really is a romantic, just not with girls? It totally explains him hooking up with me when I was dressed like a boy.

The next morning I took the bus again, even though my car was fixed. I was reading a Phillip K. Dick novel, one of my favourites, waiting for the bus to get to Carter's stop. Wearing my cute, little, almost transparent, peach sundress with some strappy sandals, I thought maybe Carter would think I looked good. Underneath I had one of my favourite light purple lacy bra and thong set, just to let me feel that much sexier.

"You're in my seat." His gravelly morning voice caused arousal to wash over me.

This time Carter leaned towards me letting me get a long look at the outline of his thick cock, which I'm pretty sure was at least a little aroused and I knew he did it on purpose. I wonder if he jacked off last night thinking about me? Like I fingered myself thinking of him? That would be the hottest thing ever.

JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
173 Followers
12