You're in the Army Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy nodded and waved the big guy off. Mister tall, dark, and goateed took his time leaving, obviously hanging around to see if Jimmy really was going to follow. Jimmy made a production of freeing his hair from his ponytail and freshly smoothing the length of it away from his face to re-do it. Too quick to be caught, he plucked the cig off Karl's lip to light his own.

"Thanks for the fuck," he said, handing it back.

Karl snatched it from Jimmy and pointed to the way out. "I'd say anytime, but I'll stick with a friendly don't let the door hit you."

Jimmy grabbed his baton off the seat in the copter, slipping the strap back onto his wrist. He blew a smoke ring and a kiss at Karl before he sauntered off.

Karl kept an eye on Jimmy as he strolled across the hangar, and smirked when the kid paused predictably at the door. Jimmy spun on his heel and cupped a hand to his mouth. "You fix this baby up right and I'll put in a good word," he shouted.

Picking up his spanner again, Karl flipped the bird and raised his voice to carry, "Whatever, kid. Fuck off."

Jimmy grinned and waved.

12