You're Late!

Story Info
There's a price to pay and she pays it willingly.
5.4k words
4.33
42.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers

"You're late!"

The words spit out at me from the open doorway. Dana's hands rising up to rest on her hips as she glares at me. I try not to look but the movement draws my attention to the item clutched in her left hand.

"We expected you much, much earlier."

I nod but respectfully do not say a word, keeping my eyes downward where I can again sneak a glance at the long tail that hangs along her left leg. My response appears to appease her and she takes a step back. This allows room for me and I enter brushing against her robe covered body as I do.

The door slams shut behind me, accompanied by the thud of the held object dropping to the floor, and I turn to face Dana. Lifting my eyes just in time to see the last of the arc, as her hand slaps across my face. The force staggers me and I find myself looking at the floor before her hand jerks my head back up by the hair.

"What makes you think YOU can rearrange schedules without permission?!?"

Her hand twists my hair tighter and holds me in place as she slaps me again and again. My left cheek soon hot and burning, tears forming with the suddenness of her assault. Apparently satisfied, she holds me face with both hands and stares into my eyes.


Dropping them, but not her eyes on mine, she speaks. "Well?"

"I... I'm... sorry. It was unexpected and I..."

My excuse cut off first by the blaze that ignites in her eyes then by the slap that sends me sideways and to the floor.

"You fuckin' bitch!"

My hair almost ripped out by the roots with the force she employs to bring me back to my feet. My return to a standing position short lived as she swings me by the hair at the door. I hit it with a loud bang and bounce backwards onto my ass.

Dana's hands again on her hips as she paces before me, her heels rapping on the hardwood as she leers at me. Weighting her options, she is motionless before me. I'm on my hands and knees, breathing deeply to ease some of the pain while a tear down my cheek fleetingly soothes a very small section of my cheek.

Both of us silent now. From an unseen room the sound of a whip whistles in the air, finds its mark and followed by a low moan that sends a chill through me. Dana hears it too and see's my reaction. A reaction repeated each time with each muted whistle and moan.

Her foot kicks the long tail at me and it rolls by my knee.

"Well...?"

I pick it up and slowly rise to my feet. I set it on the stand by the door and begin to undress, noticing for the first time the other pile of clothes beside the door. To this pile, I add my own until I am nude before Dana.

I stand with downcast eyes as she examines me, knowing that my nipples leave no doubt over my excitement as I see the hunger in her eyes. In this moment, I realize that the sounds from the other room have ceased. Straining to listen for any activity, Dana takes my chin in her fingers so that we are eye to eye.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Without moving my head, I reach and find the end of the tail. I lift it from the table and the long strands of dark hair dance along my leg. Raising it up and now holding it with both hands.

"Its already been lubed. Once." A small smile twisting the corners of Dana's lips. "But you may want to wet it a bit more first."

I bring the small end of the plug to my lips and I lick at it. Tasting the remains of the lube with the dark bitter flavor of ass. My mouth opens and I take more of it, wetting it as best I can.

"You better prepare yourself as well but don't be long."

And with that, she turns and goes down the hall. I can't help myself and I look over her ass and legs as she strides out of sight. With a last glance my way before she enters the far room, "Don't make us wait...again."

My hand is quickly at my pussy, rubbing and fingering, drawing out my wetness. Wetness I coat my fingers with and then use on the plug along with my spittle. I spit several times on it as I massage between my legs. With my fingers wet again, I reach my hand back behind me and spread my slickness over my asshole.

A finger explores briefly, then I bring the plug back and replace my finger with it. The blunt end at my ass, I rotate it as I push my hips back and pull it forward. Gasping as I fight it inside me, my spit and juice helping but not much.

Relaxing as best I can but its not enough and I feel as if I'm about to tear open at its intrusion. However, the knowledge of what awaits me drives me on and I don't relent in my efforts. I double over as it stretches me, the ever widening triangle surrounded by the white-hot ring burning around it.

Each beat of my heart is like a pounding on an empty barrel. The booming of it reminding me that you are waiting and I dare not keep you any longer than absolutely necessary. With that fear growing, I push and finally feel my ring gratefully closing and locking on the small circle before the base of the tail.

I stand erect, shaking and sweating with the effort required to ready myself for you. My feet making no sound as I retrace Dana's steps down the hall. The tail swinging behind me, softly caressing each leg in turn.

The room is the house's master bedroom, expansive so that the large four-poster bed seems tiny amid it. Dana is standing in the doorway that leads into the room's bath. She takes no notice of me and I patter my way towards her, my toes sinking into the thick plush of the carpeting.

The room smells of sex and my excitement notches up another level as it fills my senses. I see the rope hanging from one bedpost, along with the whip tossed on the bed near it. A nightstand is littered with several dildos and other toys, some of which look to have been used recently.

Dana spies me and beckons me. Standing beside her, I join her in watching the two occupants of the bathroom.

Steam rises from the tub partially obscuring my vision as it circles about the room. But I recognize Judy, my mistress, along with a new plaything. The curtain drawn back, she is facing away from me and the wicked red rivers decorating her ass cheeks are clear for me to see. Standing with Judy seated on the edge of the tub, Judy's movements quick but careful as she shaves her.

Judy's eyes dart to me, the arrows of her unhappiness finding their mark just as Dana's hand jerks my head backwards and out of the room. In the middle of the open floor, Dana spins me to confirm the proper placement of the tail and checks its security with a tug.

Facing her again, Dana grips both nipples with her fingers and pulls. And pulls. And pulls.

No words are spoken other than the grunts I can't restrain. The water filling the tub is turned off and I hear splashing, she being rinsed and washed clean no doubt.

"Dana come see."

Dana lets go and my tits bounce back. She takes one sideways step and then slaps me across my right cheek. "Stay here." And Dana slaps me again to ensure that I understand.

Muffled conversation from the other room while I wait and I strain to hear.

"Do you like?"

"Mmmm, yes. Much better I think."

"I agree. And now she is ready, or at least I am."

With that, the three of you come into the room. She is dripping still from the bath and I sneak a look at her. Short red hair and ivory skin, slightly smaller than me. But larger boobs with puffy, pink, silver-dollar sized areola's. Her nipples pointed but not as prominent as my own. My age, perhaps a little younger.

As she passes closer, I see that her skin is flawless except where you decided it shouldn't be. Her face half red, both breasts flushed with large splotches of color. The ass, I already had seen its markings.

Her finger and toes nails painted a bright green that would otherwise seem gaudy, maybe gross, but with her hair and skin, lovely. Lipstick, the bright red that Judy favors, smeared and dull, needing refreshed. I see that some of the lipstick is accounted for on Judy's areola's and lips.

"Jenny this is Stacy. Stacy, Jenny. Stacy can really fuck, can't she Dana?"

Stacy leans forward and kisses me. The kiss open and without question or hesitation. Her tongue filling my mouth.

"Yes she can. And she can take a good beating as well. As Judy is discovering."

I taste Judy and Dana on her. My mouth sucking at her tongue.

"See? She already wants to fuck you." Dana's words accompanied with a knowing chuckle.

"But I'm not done with her."

My suction on Stacy's tongue no match for Judy as she pulls her back and away from me. Judy's hand on her upper arm guides her towards the bed where Judy turns Stacy so that her back is to it before pushing her to her knees. Stacy tilts her head as Judy parts her legs and steps closer.

Watching Judy's hands on the top of Stacy's head, I feel Dana's take a similar position on mine, slowly turning me to face her. I can just see Judy and Stacy out of the corner of my eye, even though doing so threatens another outburst from Dana.

Judy's head falls backwards as I hear, "Mmmmm, oh yes, that's it. Use your lips to hold it and suck." Judy's hands holding Stacy's head as her hips rock forward and back. My sight of them lost as Dana demands my full attention.

First one, then the other breast is slapped. Her hand coming straight down past my face as she warms them. After five or six blows, she cups my left breast, holding it up with her left hand, so better to keep it still for the slapping by the right.

With a twist of my nipple, she pulls me towards her. Her hand grasping my chin to turn my face towards the bed in time to see Judy with a handful of Stacy's hair. Pulling her head back and giving her three quick slaps across her face before bringing Stacy back to her pussy. A smile on Judy's face as she looks to us, "Oh, she has potential."

Dana's hands on my shoulders pushes me down to my knees. I lean in to lick at her pussy but she grabs a quick handful of my hair and treats me to a duplication of Judy's slaps at Stacy. Those are immediately followed by others from the left as my hair falls free of her grip.

As my head flies to the right, I see Judy reaching over to the nightstand. Another slap and I see the tube in her hand.

"I think she deserves a nice fisting after such a good licking. And her bare pussy is just so inviting."

Dana has removed her robe and wraps the belt around my neck, leaving a foot of excess belt on either end. Her foot in my back pushes me to my hands and she mounts my back. Pulling back on the belt, it tightens about my throat then pulls me towards the other side of the room.

"Let's go bitch."

With Dana's weight on my back, I begin to move along the ground. Carrying her as her ankles hook under my belly. Again the belt is pulled, this time as she reaches back to slap my ass.

She directs me towards the full length mirror on the wall and I watch myself carry Dana forward. She riding high, using the belt for balance as she repeatedly slaps my ass to urge me on. In the reflection, I can also make Judy and Stacy out. Judy's left hand spreading lube over her right hand and wrist.

Dana sees it too and she holds me facing the mirror. We watch Stacy rise, sit then lay her upper body back on the bed. Her legs spread wide and hanging over the side.

Dana lays prone on my back, her breasts smashed between us, and whispers in my ear. "I'm going to beat and use you like never before. You can watch your mistress fist my bitch, and I may fist you afterwards, but it will come at a price." Her long tongue probes my ear, making my pussy tingle and flood, before finishing, "Tell me you want it."

"I...want...it." The words torn as if my mouth had been glued shut. My tongue thick and dry.

"You want what?" The belt pulled tighter and the image before me of Judy lowering her hand and sliding two fingers inside Stacy.

"I want you...to beat me...fuck me..." Swallowing hard once they leave my lips.

I watch Judy push another finger in amid the beginning of a deep soul kiss when Dana slaps my ass again and tugs my face away from the mirror. She rides me to each corner of the room, slapping my ass relentlessly each time I turned around.

I can hear Stacy's moans and Judy's words of encouragement and delight as she worked Stacy's pussy. Dana not allowing me to watch, only permitting occasional peeks as I turned about. Then, as we approached the foot of the bed, she got off me and walked ahead of me to reach for the rope tied to the near bedpost. Dana stood there several moments with the rope in her hand, watching the two women on the bed.

"Oh Dana, she is tight. Don't you fuck your bitch?"

Dana's response was lost to me as she bent forward and rested her elbows on the footboard. Her hands reached back and spread her cheeks and I moved forward instinctively. Rimming and sucking at Dana's asshole while she remained in that position.

Over her back, I could catch glimpses of Judy and Stacy. Stacy's face one of extreme concentration and joy. Judy's hand almost hidden inside her, twisting it left and right with the fat part of her hard stretching Stacy's pussy wide open.

My tongue twisting and turning around Dana's ass, wetting it and loosening it. Judy turns to face me and I see her plunge your hand inside Stacy, making Stacy cry out in pleasure. My tongue plunges at Dana's ass in kind and she, likewise, emits a moan of contentment.

"Now watch me fist your bitch, Dana. Let's see how she takes it."

I watch Judy's forearm flex, knowing that a fist was formed inside her, then she pushes and pulls it at her. Stacy now alive on the bed, riding Judy's hand with eyes and mouth wide open. Gasping in shock, surprise and pleasure with each thrust of Judy's fist inside her.

Her lips wrapped around Judy's wrist, Judy lifts her up several inches off the bed. Then I see her left hand squeeze more lube where the wrist meets her lips and spread it around several inches up her forearm. Finished, Judy's slick thumb toys with Stacy's clit as she pounds her pussy even harder and deeper.

Stacy flops back on the bed, crying out over and over, and I know she is experiencing a very intense orgasm. This seems to signal to Dana that my time to view this is over and she rises back up, turning to face me.

"Stand up."

My knees and leg muscles protest, stiff from being on them for so long, but I rise up for her. She looks me in the eyes and tells me that Stacy received a long beating before being given her release. My beating, since I wasn't here.

I catch the twitch of her breast, twitching from the stress of an arm pulled back. Then I catch the flat of her hand flush on my left cheek, and I fall sideways from the force. Not enough to lose my footing, but close enough for the second one to do so.


As she slaps me about the room, never letting me completely stand up straight, Dana tells me that I deserve this and that I should be honored that Judy is allowing her to deliver my punishment.

My body aches from hitting the floor as much as from her blows. Several times, her foot pushes me flat and she moves to the other side to find fresh flesh to warm and redden. At one point, she is on her knees behind me, holding me upright and gleefully slapping my chest until my breasts are bright red and on fire.

It's in this position that I watch Stacy sitting beside Judy on the bed, gently holding her right arm while licking Judy's fingers and hand. Cleaning up after her fisting. Judy giving her small soft kisses on the neck and shoulder as a reward.

I'm on my back then, Dana rolling me over and turning me at the same time. With her knees trapping my arms beside me, she slaps my face from the left then the right.

My vision blurred, I'll pulled upright. My wrists tied then my arms raised up above my head. A second, perhaps third, pair of hands assisting. My bound wrists then tied to the bedpost, my body facing away from the bed itself.

Hanging by the rope, fingers pull my right nipple out obscenely far where the bite of a clamp replaces the fingers; gasping for air, I have no time to adjust to its painful grip when the other nipple is likewise pulled and clamped. A small gold chain glitters and joins the two matching fasteners. Sparks fly behind my eyelids as the chain is yanked to check its security.

Several minutes pass as I recover and shake my head clear. Before me, I see Judy and Dana. Both with harnesses and thick, lifelike, but almost angry-looking, dildos swaying from their crotches.

Judy faces me, speaking but I can't make out the words. With a nod of her head, I sense Stacy beside me then the cool soothing of her wet mouth on one of my breasts. I moan out in pleasure and my head rolls to rest on my arms.

But it doesn't last and I see Judy move closer and pull her away. All three of you now out of sight behind me on the bed.

And then I see the men standing against the far wall. Cocks hard and being pulled. Waiting until called.

The bed creaks behind me with movement upon it. While I can't see, I imagine you both taking Stacy in the pussy and ass. That image reinforced as the bed shakes and bumps with moans interjected along with them.

One man steps forward, beckoned. I twist my head and torso to follow him and can just make out the three of you piled behind me. As I thought, Stacy is being fucked by both of Dana and Judy at the same time.

The man stands bedside and Stacy stretches out. His hand moving faster as her mouth approaches, open wide. Her tongue now beckoning.

He cups his balls and grunts as his cum spurts out and into her waiting mouth. One, two, three, he empties his balls into her face. Most, but not all, collecting in her mouth.

He walks away and Stacy climbs out from between Judy and Dana. She comes round to me and holds my head as she brings her mouth to mine.

Our kiss is wet and sticky, sharing the cum. Her tongue pushing it into my mouth, my tongue pushing it back before I accept it all. Swallowing.

Stacy returns to the bed, sitting on the edge as another man comes forward. She is able to wrap her lips around the head of his cock just as his head falls back and his hips thrust forward.

Spent, he leaves and she returns. Our sharing continues as she feeds me like a baby bird. A sound behind us, then the bed is rocking again.

Another sound and Stacy returns to the bed. The next man already there and stroking. She opens for it and he sprays her, face and mouth. Letting me see it hit her cleanly.

I twist my head a bit more and see an ass, Judy's ass, rising and falling. Dana below, being fucked, both of you watching Stacy receive the cum bath.

As with the others, she doesn't touch his cock, only remains motionless as he pumps himself out on her. Her pattern certain, the moment he steps back, she is on her feet and brings her prize to me.

This being the last man, there is no rush to this exchange and we swap back and forth several times. My mouth sticky but nowhere near the tackiness of her lips. When I have swallowed the remains, Stacy pulls back and smiles sweetly at me. Then she leans in and we kiss again, enjoying each other's lips and tongues in and of themselves.

The sounds behind me pick up. Dana moaning amid the steady tempo of Judy's grinding and pounding her with the dildo. Stacy's lips at my ear passes the words at the barely audible level, "I wish you could see. They are so into each other right now. And I don't think I've ever seen Dana submit as she is doing now."

Stacy had drawn out the "so", filling my ear with moist air, as if she had licked the word rather than utter it. That and knowing my mistress was finally enjoying a woman who had long held her fancy but whom seemed incapable of being fucked as you are doing to her now, had my mind reeling and my sex literally melting with my wetness oozing out along my inner thigh.

In other circumstances, I would have focused on the sensation of having her sweet body next to mine. But not today, not now. The now was just a couple of feet to my rear with all attention on the action occurring on the bed. My ability to view this limited, I instead rested my head on Stacy's shoulder to listen.

jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers
12