You're Late!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy's voice has joined with Dana's as you both close in on your climax. At times the gasps and moans distinguishable from the other but not always. Wet sounds and muffled embraces adding harmony to the squeaking of the bed.

Stacy pulls on the chain, reminding me of it and reigniting the fireworks on my breasts. She tries to distract me with another kiss but the skin of my breasts is far too tender and I moan out even as her mouth covers mine. Its enough though to bring me over the edge, my body shaking uncontrollably as I cum without any stimulation directly on my sex below.

As I come down from the shattering orgasm, I hear Judy speak. "Get your ass back here!" With that, Stacy disappears.

My body limp, hangs from the rope. As I let the rope take my weight, I swing slightly and the bounds begin to rub my skin raw. This forces me back onto my toes to relief that discomfort. I shift from foot to foot in an attempt to lessen the pressure on my wrists.

My pain again forgotten as new sounds resound from the bed. First the sharp slap of an open palm on flesh, followed by a soft huff from the recipient of that slap. Then the sound of a body slamming down on the floor, whether pushed or fallen I can't tell.

I sense the movement around me and rotate my head to see. Dana steps in front holding both harnesses with their fake, but very effective, cocks. She places them on the nightstand before searching around for something misplaced.

As she passed, I saw Judy fall on top of Stacy sprawled out beside the bed. She lifts one of Stacy's legs and hold it between her breasts as Judy presses her sex to Stacy's. Judy humps and grinds her, sitting upright over her so Judy can bear down on her with her large, erect clit.

My view of this suddenly much better as Dana spins me 180 degrees. With a jerk, she gives my tail a hard pull; then another.

"Time for this to come out so its not in the way."

The jerk repeated but this time she does not let go. Instead she exerts more pressure and I feel the plug start to spread my ass open again. Unlike its entrance, there is no incremental widening and my ring cries out in agony at its impending removal.

Oh but once the far end passes and gives way to a declining width! Then the sensation is one of emptying and loss; but also wonderful as it slides out. My knees weak, I shudder as it slips out of me.

When it is completely gone, I look to the bed again and see Judy continuing to take pleasure in fucking Stacy with her clit. Her hips undulating upon the younger woman as she pulls her hair and pushes her leg forward before her heaving chest.

"Come on bitch! Let's fuck! Show me you can fuck!"

Judy strains with the effort, driven on by the growing lust, but I see her still reach back and slap her hard across the mouth. In amazement, I wonder how Judy's hand made the whistling noise following the slap but then realize in sudden pain that it came from the whip behind me. With my attention on Judy and Stacy, Dana was free to find my ass with it.

A swoosh of the whip's leather straps again cuts the air and I feel each one as they spider-web over my ass. Again and again Dana brings the whip to bear on me, lighting my flesh with electric strings that remain in their wake. If not for my binds, I would not be capable of remaining upright.

Back on the floor, Judy gives Stacy short, hard thrusts. Stacy gasps along with Judy each time; her eyes closed while Judy's burn down into her. I can tell you're both close as Judy's hands close about her throat. With a final, "Come on..." Judy's body freezes and holds and I know you are cumming on her.

Dana turns me again and shows me the whip. Holding it up high, she twirls it about teasingly. Its motion arrested, she lowers it and presses the handle between my legs. Both hands gripping it, she lifts and moves the hard rod into my pussy.

I'm riding it as she uses all her strength to lift me on it. My feet leave the floor as its hardness presses into the wet folds of my sex. Then she pushes it back and forth, giving me another wave after wave of pleasure. But before I can crest, she stops and drops the whip to the floor.

Once again, my legs can't support me and I rely on the rope to keep me up. Dana smirks at me and I watch as she lifts her hand. With an open palm, she slaps my face. As I look back to her after the blow, I see her hand is now closed and she punches me in the side, the punch landing near my underarm at the level of my breast.

Dana's eyes blazing now as I moan in response to this blow. Judy beside her now, her face covered in sweat and flushed from fucking Stacy. Dana doesn't look but asks if Judy wants me now, or if she can have a little more time.

"Dana wants to hit you again Baby." Judy's hand touches my face and pushes strands of my hair back behind my ear. "And since I got to fuck her, I think I will let her." With that, she nods at Dana, "Go ahead."

This time Dana punches me in the face; hard. And I swing and sway, hanging like a rag doll with my jaw aching.

As my head rises up, I look into Judy's face, watching as she turns and kisses Dana long and deep.

"Now I want my bitch."

With Dana on my left and Stacy the right, my legs are spread for my mistress. My head rolls a bit as I try to follow her movements but I already know what to expect. And it comes quickly, the first stinging slap at my sex whose burst of electric opens my eyes and reignites my desire.

Her face held close to mine, I can't see the next slap, slaps, instead I'm transfixed with the sparkle in Judy's eyes that mark each one. If not for the hands holding my legs, I would be swinging about on the rope holding me. Fraying this way and that with the growing oferno I'm unable to flee from, or indeed resist.

The softness of Judy's lips takes my attention for a second and I'm kissing with all my remaining strength. My clit massaged in this same moment while I struggle to maintain connected to my mistress by sucking her tongue. Its at the instant that I lose my tenious grip that the thunderclap of palm on open sex cuts open the air and my mind.

Whimpering as Judy returns to rubbing, her words spoken but each syllabel is like a knife that pierces my ear, stabs my brain while sending a molten tingling cord into the white hot blaze devouring my pussy. Every hair on my arms are on end as the words are repeated.

"Should I end it now Baby? Are you ready to cum?"

If I spoke, the language I used was unknown to me. Primal, most likely a scream, but understood. Ending the gentle massage, I can see the effort in Judy's face and neck as the quick, hard, short blows arrive. The furnace unable to contain the heat stoked beyond bearing, I'm blinded by the flashes of everything melting and dissolving by the uncheckable conflagulation. Blinded...deaf...dumb, hanging at last like the last fall leaf clinging not of its own will, needing only the next puff of wind to send it crashing to the ground.

Dana helps Judy lower me to the floor. Snatches of conversation register and I'm left with the thought of my spending the night in bed with Dana while Stacy stays with my mistress, further punishment for my earlier tardiness. Hands soft and caring, while the ropes are loosened from my wrists.

But then Judy's hand grips my hair and she drags me across the carpet onto the tile of the bathroom. Awakened from my near slumber but still powerless to control my limbs, she leans my back against the toilet bowl with my head above it. Judy straddles me and start to piss; hot, golden liquid splashing over me before becoming a puddle under me.

After she finishes, Dana takes her place and soaks me with her piss. She directs it straight at my face, ensuring that my hair absorbs much of it. When she finishes, she brings her pussy to my mouth and I lick and suck her to orgasm.

She steps back to reveal Judy behind her. Judy turns to the bath and rubs the tub, filling it with hot water. Both her and Dana's hands take hold of me and I soon soaking in the lovely water. Washed by them with the water soothing my body.

Judy slaps me across the face and tells me to stand. Exiting the tub, I'm dried quickly with a fluffy white towel and left standing there. I wonder if I will get to pleasure Judy now but instead she lifts me up and carries me into the other room. With Stacy already curled up on the bed, I'm laid next to her. Pulling the covers up, Judy join me and holds me in her arms.

"Rest now, I'll fuck you shortly."

12