You're Late

Story Info
She learns that punctuality is very important.
1.4k words
3.82
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late!" is all you hear as you rush into the room. You came as ordered but the sudden traffic accident made you miss your given arrival time.

Your benefactor is standing by the small work desk is this luxury suite on the top floor. His gray suit is perfectly pressed and carries his tall physique well. He is staring at you with disappointment in his hazel green eyes. You look down because you can't meet his gaze.

"I'm sorry but there was an accident on the interstate." you say meekly trying to sound contrite.

"Unacceptable. When I give you a time i expect you promptly", he says as he stalks over and stands over you glaring. You can smell his sweat and cologne. You look up at his face defiantly.

"What was I supposed to do? Make the cars disappear?" you say angrily

He reaches out, grabs your head by the hair and pulls you over to the bed. As you attempt to get your balance you look down at the bed and see a variety of items.

"Since you can't seem to follow directions I guess I must instruct you. Again. Choose."

Looking more closely you see there are five items meticulously laid out on the bed. A leather paddle, a bar with bindings for both hands and ankles, a leather flogger, a anal plug, and a small mechanical unit that you don't recognize. You inspect it and it is the size of a cell phone with two sets of wires coming out of it with alligator clips at the ends.

While you are looking at this he is getting more impatient.

"Enough. Since you're too incompetent to even make a choice you will get all of them."

He then turns you around to face him. He rips open your blouse pulling it off you. He grabs your bra straps and pulls it down to your waist. He proceeds to bend you over the back of the chair. You nipples that are already hard from the clamps tighten more as your breasts brush the leather.

Your skirt is already riding high and your lack of underwear is apparent.

"You are a very careless thing. Didn't even bother to dress as a lady should." You try to stand but he pushes you back down. "Stay there and do not move." he says in his commanding voice.

He walks over to the bed but you can't see what he is getting with your head looking at the seat of the chair.

You hear the footsteps come back behind you. You feel his hands hike up your skirt so your ass is bare to the sky.

"I do not accept excuses and I despise tardiness. Maybe this lesson will teach you to be on time from now on."

As he finishes his sentence you feel the impact of the paddle full on striking both cheeks at the same time. You cry out. Both from the pain and from the excitement this is bringing you. A moment or two pass and you feel the impact again this time on just the left. Followed quickly by one on the right. This goes on for several minutes. No set pace. He takes his time and makes you wait. To anticipate the next blow. While your cheeks turn a heavy shade of red, you're getting wetter with each blow to the point there is a stain on the paddle. And your juices are running down your legs.

"I can see that you are perhaps enjoying this too much."

The bliss stop and he walks away again. Your ass cheeks are in fire and your pussy is desperate for attention.

You hear some noises from where you think he is. A few moments later he returns.

"Maybe this will be more effective." he says as you feel something large and hard pressing against your sphincter. He pushes it in slowly allowing the lubricant to coat your insides. You almost cum when he pushes again. The size of it is huge and it stretches your as to it's limits. After a few moments he has it all the way in. You tried to stifle the cries and moans but they came out despite your efforts.

"So. Even this turns you on. You are a filthy thing aren't you?"

'I am Sir. Very filthy. I am not worthy of you. But may sir allow me to show him I can be worthy?"

"You are here to be punished. Not to be the slut i know you are. If I decide to give you any pleasure it'll be when I decide."

He reaches down and grabs you by the hair and pulls you up hard. He grabs you by the throat and pulls you over to the bed shove you down so you're laying on your side. He takes off what clothes you have and grabs the spreader bar and attaches it to your ankles. He grabs your wrists and locks them into place. You're now bent in half lying on your side. Ass hanging over the edge.

Before you have time to adjust he places the blindfold over your eyes.

Now sitting in darkness you wait for whatever comes next. You feel a flutter in your stomach from the tension and a pooling of juices between your legs.

Lying there you feel an increase in the pressure around the nipple clamps. Sir continues to be silent making you nervous and eager.

Gradually you start to feel a buzzing sensation shooting directly on your nipples and it is getting stronger causing not just your nipples but the entire surface of your breasts. Just when it starts to sting to where you're squirming and whimpering it stops suddenly. A few moments pass and it starts again. Every min or so just stopping then gradually building again. Each time feeling more intense.

And just as you're adjusting to this you feel the hard sting of the flog across your ass and thighs.

"Pick a number. And you choose to low I'll double it."

Not wanting to disappoint you cry "TEN"

"Good girl. Now. Count them out." He says as the first one strike you stinging and you cry out. ONE.

The constant stimulation on your breasts and ass are getting you close to orgasm. Sir sees this and in a firm voice says, "You are not to cum until I reach ten. If you do I won't eat your soaked pussy or fuck you like the slut you are. "

This is followed by two quick lashes.

"TWO. THREE."

You struggle hard to not orgasm as he strikes again three times over several minutes. Stopping to rub your ass in between and rubbing your clit to drive you even closer to the edge.

"FIVE. MMPHH. SIX. OH GOD. SEVEN. PLEASE SIR. "

"Not until Ten." He commands as he keeps rubbing your clit.

Another strike. "EIGHT"

His fingers rubbing faster and faster. You're starting to get lightheaded from all the pleasure pain and panting.

Another. "NINE" you manage to get out as you fight to hold on for one more.

You're lying there constantly shaking begging him to give you the last one.

He grabs your legs so you're on your back feet and arms in the air.

Swack.

TEN you scream as you cum hard whole body shaking. Before you can fully come down from that amazing orgasm you feel his tongue licking up and down your dripping pussy. Tasting and drinking you in sliding his tongue inside in long lapping strokes. You're already close again and he grabs your thighs and sucks your clit into his mouth while twirling his tongue in circles.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK. SIR PLEASE LET ME"

"CUM FOR ME MY SLUT. He commands as he stands up and buries his cock in you fucking you fast and hard.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING FOR YOU. PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER."

He keeps slamming into you as you cum and tightness is too much for him. He pulls out and comes on your pussy, ass, and stomach. His wipes his cock on your ass slapping it with his cock.

He stands up. Unlocks your restraints, takes off the clamps, removes the plug and gets into the bed pulling you into his arms and kisses you gently on the forehead. Rubbing a mixture of lotion and cum on your sore ass.

He looks at you deeply in the eyes and whispers, "I love it when you're late."