You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
114 Followers

Mel got up also as he stood to disrobe. She moved behind him and stroked his chest, her hands moving down to his stomach. As he stepped out of his underwear her hands went to his hips, showcasing his strong, thick erect cock. It was vey big. A lot bigger than mine. Mel groaned and pressed herself into his back.

I was paralyzed in place. I was staring at his cock. It was so thick. Mel walked Tim over to me. She came from behind him, took me by the hands from the sofa and stood facing me. She turned us so that my back was to Tim. I felt him behind me. His hands moved to my front and began unbuttoning my shirt. I tensed.

"Shh, James. You're shaking. Look into my eyes and submit to us. It's for your own good."

Tim eased my shirt off my shoulders.

"It's normal to feel like this. You're feeling what girls feel. So nervous, but so excited at the same time."

Tim dug into my waistband and began to pull my undershirt up my torso.

"Feel his masculine strength. Let him be the aggressor. Give in to his advances. Seduce him."

I smelled his cologne. My undershirt pulled from me, I felt lightheaded and overpowered. "Feel his hands at your belt, my good boy. Have a man's fingers ever been at your belt buckle before?"

"No, Miss."

"How does it make you feel? Do you feel feminine? What do you need him to do? Ask for what you want."

"Oh, fuck. I-I want him to keep going" I gasped.

"Then you had best ask him," Mel told me firmly.

"P-please, Sir. Undo my jeans."

"Why do you want him to do that, boy?" She was gently teasing me.

" I want to feel his hands take out my cock- uuuhh!" I moaned as he he did just that. My jeans and boxers were eased down my legs and I was naked.

Tim appraised me. "His body is so slight, Mel. He hardly has any body hair." There was lust in his voice.

He pressed his body into mine from behind. I felt his cock between my asscheeks. It felt huge and hot. I moaned again.

"Remember when you moan to sound like a girl. Men grunt and groan. The girly moan, the sigh and the whimper are all part of your power," Mel coached.

I cried out as Mel's hand firmly gripped my shaft.

"That's much better James. Now, push back into him."

I pushed out my rear and felt his insistent throb against me.

"Feel how hard you're making him? He wants you. Be vulnerable for him. Be our good submissive boy."

It gave me a rush to know that he was turned on by me.

"Ask him, James. What do you want from him?"

Desire jerked through me and that bucked my ass back into him.

"Oh Mel. I mean Miss. I don't think I can...I don't think I can ask..."

Mel slowly moved a soft hand over the slick head of my cock and spread my precum over my shaft. I thrust my hips into her hand.

"What did we say about being honest? You need this. Tell us what the girl in you needs."

All that came out of my mouth were whimpers.

"It's emotional for you, isn't it? It's okay, I'm here. I'm still here, keeping you safe and warm."

Her hands went to my buttocks as she stepped in close to me.

"Oooh, baby, your mouth is wet and open." Just like a girl's when she knows she is going to get fucked." Mel closed the small distance between our mouths and pressed her luscious lips into mine. My twitching cock was trapped between our bellies.

"Please, Miss," I begged.

Her hands caressed my buttocks and my asshole clenched in response.

"Ask him for me. Do you see what's happening? I am giving you to my boyfriend. I want him to have you." Mel was kissing me between words.

"I want him to have you....here," she said, pulling my ass cheeks apart. Tim moved against me so that his thick cock nestled all the way into the crack of my ass.

"Please Sir. I need your cock," I whispered into her mouth.

"That's my good girl. Where do you want his cock, baby? Tell us."

"In my ass, Miss. Please, Miss I need his cock in my ass."

"Ask him."

"Please Sir. I need your cock. I need it in my ass."

She kept kissing my mouth and rocked her hips into me.

"You're making me so hot, talking like that. You're talking like a slut. Hot, pretty girls ask for their wet pussies to be fucked. Girls who beg for cocks in their tight assholes are horny sluts."

"Fuck Mel, what are you doing to me??"

My legs felt like they would give way under me if Mel and Tim weren't holding me up.

"I'm only showing the truth to you James. I have wanted to expose the girly sub in you for some time. It is one of our fantasies Tim and I have we have when we fuck. Does that turn you on James? Knowing that we talk about seducing you when we fuck?"

I moaned and bucked against her.

"Come to the sofa with me." Mel led Tim and I by the hand to the large sofa where he had been sitting. She addressed him. "Lay back babe. It's time to reward your aching, patient cock with the attention it deserves."

"Thank you Mel. Bring him to me. I want to make him my bitch. I want to use him like a whore," Tim looked at me like a predator looks at prey.

" It's true isn't it?" Mel sounded almost surprised. "I am treating you like a whore, James. I'm whoring you out to my boyfriend. Would you like to be our whore?" She demanded.

"Yes Miss, please. Make me you your whore."

"Mmmm, climb up onto him then."

As Tim laid back she guided me up onto him so that I was straddling his stomach.

I like how you look, spreading for me like that," Tim said.

This was filthy and taboo for me, but I was being swept along, out of control. I steadied myself by putting my palms on his chest.

Mel spoke from behind me. "Arch your back now. Expose your slutty hole to me."

I did as I was told and could feel her eyes on me, a burning shame competing again with my overwhelming desire. Except that, perhaps, shame was fueling my desire.

She rubbed her hands over my buttocks, straying towards my crack, then gliding over my opening. Mel's hands left me for a second and I could tell that she had covered her fingers in lube when I felt them work at my asshole, opening me up.

I gasped. "Oh fuck Mel. Your fingers are in my ass" as two and then three of her slender digits slipped easily in.

"Mmm yes, in your ass. You've been naughty haven't you slut? My fingers aren't the first thing to go into your rear."

Another wave of shame hit me.

"I know you don't just watch straight porn like real men do. What do you get off on when you are by yourself and fucking your own ass? Do you fuck yourself in the mirror so that you can see? Do you have a dildo? I bet it's a lifelike one. Do you imagine it is a real boy's cock pounding you? Do you come without even stroking your cock? Do you lick up all your tasty cum when you're done?"

My cock was jerking against Tim's stomach. I could feel it leaking precum onto him.

"Do you wear pretty, girly panties? Do you steal them from me and fuck yourself in my pretty panties? Do you wish you were pretty like me? Do you wish you could get fucked like me? "Don't worry, baby. Your secret is safe with us. You can be our little secret sissy."

Tim rubbed my chest and pinched my nipples as Mel lovingly humiliated me.

I could feel her wiping Tim's cockhead over my entrance, teasing me. Tim moaned and pinched my nipples harder.

Mel continued talking. "You are about to get fucked like a girl, James. You body is going feel used. I think you'll probably feel a little ashamed as you are riding his cock like a slut, won't you, pet?"

She reached up and stroked my cheek. "You feel ashamed already. And it turns you on."

"Yes, Miss. I feel ashamed."

"His cock is going to violate you, James. I don't want you to feel like he is raping you though. When Tim is this turned on he can get pretty rough. You are our friend and we care about you a lot. That's why you will be on top this first time. That's why you are going to raise yourself up and sink down onto your Sir's cock. You'll show us how much of a horny wanton slut you are by fucking yourself down onto my man while I watch."

Mel stood and hugged me from the side. She kissed my cheek and smeared precum from Tim's sticky cockhead over my lips. I smelled his cock and my ass on her fingers as she forced them into my mouth for me to suck.

"It is time now, Jamie."

I raised up. She brought my hand to Tim's cock, and closed my fingers around it. Her hand over mine, we put the head to my entrance. My legs started to shake from the anticipation and exertion of this position.

Mel became so tender and looked at me apologetically. She had betrayed me. She had trapped me and now she was offering me to her man as a sacrifice.

She tilted my chin up and began kissing me, whispering in sweet comforting tones against my parted lips.

"You can't undo this, pet. You are a boy about to be taken by a man. You're a feminine boy, but still a boy. Once his cock fucks up into you it can't be undone. And he will come inside you, filling you and branding you for what you are. His cum will run out of you and you will have to thank him for it. It's just the way sex is for girls like you. I'm sorry baby. But I'm here for you. I'll be with you through it all."

She placed a hand on my shoulder, applying a soft downward pressure. That was all it took for my quaking legs to give out. My hand at Tim's cock made sure it found it's mark as I sank slowly down onto him.

"That's it you sexy boy. Impale yourself onto my man's cock," she said.

Tim let out a long moan as his cock slowly stabbed into me to the hilt. Mel watched him enter me over my shoulder.

"Rest a moment as you get used to the feeling. Now pull up until his cockhead is almost out so that it has to split you back open to go inside you. Good girl, now take it up your ass again. That's it, all the way to the base. Let me see his shaft pulling out of you, all slick and wet from your ass. In and out. Mmmm, I love how your hole grips him. It's just like the porn you watch, huh James?"

My breathing was now ragged as moaned and bucked up and down on Tim's cock. I could hear the wet sounds of my ass being fucked.

"Uh uh uh! O-o-oooh f-f-fuck-k-k!"

"Oh, my poor baby, is that making you whimper? You've got no shame, do you? You are such an ass slut. Fucking yourself on my boyfriend's cock right in front of me."

I was whimpering and moaning constantly. I began to work my hips, suddenly wanting to look like a porn star for them. My cock was waving in front of me and drooling precum.

"Ooh, you little cock whore. Ride him. Tell him how it feels."

"I love your cock Sir. I love fucking your gorgeous, big cock," I whined.

"Mmmmm, you do love cock, don't you? Beg him to allow you to cum. Do you want to cum like girls come? Like girls cum when they are taking big cocks in their pussies? Like slutty girls cum when their ass is being jammed full of man cock?"

I could feel the cum rising in me. I wanted to ride him longer like I was a stud myself, but Mel's dirty talk was sending me over the edge. Nobody touched my cock as it slapped against my belly.

"Oooh fuck. Uh uh uh. Oh yes Miss, please! I want to cum on his cock like a girl!"

Tim was thrusting up into me now, his strong hands on my hips. His cock slammed in so deeply. Into my body.

"Fuck him, Tim. Take him. Use his sissy ass to get yourself off," Mel encouraged. Her hand was kneading her breast.

"Oh, yes! Use me, Sir. I'm going to cum on your cock. Fuck Mel, I'm going to cum on your boyfriend's cock!"

Mel cupped my face in her hands as my asshole started to spasm around his girth and my cock began to convulse. She slapped me hard. "Look at me! Look at me as you come on his cock, James!"

She forced my submission as ecstasy overtook me, her green eyes fixed on mine. She stared intently at me, stealing my orgasm from me. She was watching all my dignity leave me as my whole body twitched and shook.

"I'm coming, Miss, I'm coming. His c-cock is making me c-c-cum!"

Cum spurted violently from my cock and my greedy ass clenched in rhythm. My contractions were to much for Tim, who rasped through gritted teeth, "You sweet little fucking bitch! I'm going to cum in your tight whore ass!"

"Make him come, you submissive slut. Make him cum in your slutty hole."

One of Tim's hands went to my buttocks and the other closed on my throat. He held me down onto his cock as he unloaded his seed inside me. I could feel his phallus pulsing strongly in my ass, gushing out his orgasm and flooding my insides with hot cum as I writhed and struggled for air, fully impaled on this man . My eyes threatened to roll back in my head, but still Mel demanded them of me.

"That's it baby, he is claiming you. He has made you his whore. Look at me as you take his cum. Good sluts love cum spurting up inside of their holes. Look at me as he fills you."

Time slowed and I was lost in her green eyes. I felt his cock twitch a few more times and gradually receed from my body and his grip loosened on my throat.

"Oh, Miss," I whimpered, gasping for air.

"Sweet boy, sweet baby," she cooed and held me and stroked my hair. She reached behind me to scoop up Tim's cum that was oozing from my used asshole. She repeatedly finger fed sticky white cum to my slack mouth and messily kissed it into me, sealing my humiliation. Our tongues swirled around Tim's musky semen as he rubbed the small of her back.

Tim pulled me into an embrace and my come squeezed between our bellies.

"Tim is covered in your cum James. Men don't like that. Clean him up for me."

I moved down and licked his splattered stomach, mixing our juices in my mouth. My tongue worked down to his half hard cock and I carefully cleaned him as he watched.

Mel reached under her skirt and peeled down her bikini panties. I smelled the beautiful aroma of her aroused pussy. I was jealous that I didn't have a vagina. I wanted to smell delicious like Mel did.

She wiped the sopping panties against my face, adding extra wetness and another scent to my skin that already reeked of the filthiest sex.

"Let's slip these on you for your walk home." she said as she crouched down. I stepped into the girly panties and she pulled them up snugly against me, tucking my messy cock into them.

She helped to gather my clothes and dress me. My jeans were pulled up over my panties, and my boxers cast aside.

"I do need you to walk home now. You can shower there, but you need to experience that feeling of pride and shame as you walk . Actually, it is often referred to as the walk of shame. From time to time it is the way girls are forced to walk home from one night stands."

I wasn't ready for this and panic rose in me.

"Everyone will see you and smell you and look at you and be disgusted by you. They will smirk and know that you have just given your body away cheaply and been used like a toy. People can be so mean like that."

I knew she was right. Everyone would know.

"Go out into the busy public street think about what you have done as the cum oozes out of your used body."

I desperately wanted to stay with them. I needed their reassurance.

"Off you go James. My poor boyfriend has been so patient. I need to make it up to him by making love like a good girl. We need some private time, James, I know you understand. And I am so horny. I need a real man to fuck me. Now, thank us and run along."

"Thank you Mel. Thank you Tim. I just.....can I....?"

"I'll give you a call in a few days, maybe," Mel cut me off. She gave me the quickest peck on the cheek then flicked her head towards the door.

As I walked shakily across the loft floor and into the bright light I heard their low lover's voices fade behind me.

Myneed
Myneed
114 Followers
12