You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

"What the hell is this? I get you so clean and pampered and you repay me by leaving your nasty, soiled panties on my bedroom floor?"

"I'm sorry Mistress..." How could I have forgotten them there?

She dropped them onto the bed in front of me. "You had better learn fast not to leave your filthy toys lying around on the floor like a child. Lick your disgusting cummy panties."

I bent my head to the panties and lapped at the cold, sticky semen. When she tired of me doing this, Mel pushed my face into them and climbed onto the bed behind me.

"Spread your legs apart. You're about to be filled up."

She was stroking lube onto the dildo as if it were part of her body.

"I am still going to follow Tim's rules. Technically he is still my boyfriend. So I can't allow you to see my body. But we are going to fuck. Actually, I would have done it a week ago but my boyfriend screwed up that plan and gave your body to Marco instead, remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

She flipped the babydoll up over my ass and rubbed her palm in circles around my buttocks. I flinched as I felt the tip of her cock press against my opening.

"Do you also remember how much of a slut you were for Marco? I do."

Her hands gently pulled my hips back, increasing the exquisite pressure of her cock at my hole.

"Yes, Miss, I'm sorry."

"Do you wish this was his cock?"

I gasped as her cock began to nudge more insistently at my opening.

"No, Miss. I want your cock," I pleaded.

"You made me so mad." Mel dug her fingernails into my hips to emphasize her words. "I was so jealous. I thought I may not call you again."

"Please Mistress, don't say that."

"I thought perhaps you needed to be taught a lesson and be thrown to the wolves. I contemplated turning my back on you and letting those men tear you apart."

The big silicone cock began to pry me open as she said that. I remember thinking that it was going in so much easier than when Tim entered Tiffany. I heard myself moan.

"Like a girl! Or did you forget already?" she said, spanking me.

"Like a girl," I whimpered.

Mel's huge silicone phallus stretched out the rim of my ass. She leaned forward. This changed the angle of her cock so that it pushed into my prostate. I felt her full breasts squash into my back. Her mouth was at my ear and her wet tongue flicked at my earlobe.

"Beg for my cock," she whispered.

"Please, Mistress. Please. Push your cock into me."

"Say, 'Please make me your bitch'."

"Ohhh, please, yes. Make me your bitch."

"Mmmm, I like that. It makes my pussy wet to hear you beg." Her hot breath bathed my ear.

"I wonder how many people at the party figured out that you love cock, sissy? How does it feel to have your deepest perversions slowly exposed?"

I whimpered in shame.

"One by one I'm taking away your hiding places, boy. Have you noticed?" came her soft whisper. "It feels good to you, though, doesn't it? Giving over your control to me. Trusting me to expose your true nature little by little to the world?"

Just how I must have looked to everyone all dressed up like a girl was suddenly vividly clear. It was so obvious to me now. Mel gave a little push with her hips to coax out my answer.

"Oooh! Mel. I don't know if it feels good. What will they think of me?" I said, panicked.

"My poor, scared baby. You're safe from all their eyes now. Be safe and secret with me in my room." She continued to softly breathe next to my ear, relaxing me.

"Let me comfort you, my timid, nervous, baby boy." She moved gently inside of me. "Let my words penetrate your weak mind like my cock is penetrating your beautiful ass."

Inside, I started to quiver. Her small thrusts kept the head of her cock knocking into that sweet spot within me. Creamy fluid streamed from my slit.

"You can forget all about all those new people who have figured out your sissy secret. They don't know where you are and they're not thinking about you. Let them fade away and concentrate on how good it feels inside when you submit to me."

My anus clutched at the thickness invading me. I tried to focus on my submission and let go of my paranoid thoughts.

"I can tell you're still tense, sissy. Are you imagining those beautiful boys and girls from the party having drunken sex and gossiping about you? How ridiculous does that sound?"

"You're right, Mistress. It does sound silly."

She softly pressed her lips to my back. "There, now. You don't need to feel judged for being who you are. Some things are meant to stay private. Isn't it wonderful to be all cosy in my bedroom and stuffed full of my cock? Taking it in the ass is a very private activity and should be done in secret."

Putting her hands on my ass cheeks, she slid most of the way out. "It's nobody's business. No-one could possibly know that you are on all fours with my big cock pushing into your willing body right now, could they?"

"No, Mistress."

She thrust into me hard, holding my hips to hers. "Ugh!" I grunted, surprised by the force of it.

"Of course they know!" she laughed cruelly. "Your desire for cock was written all over your pretty face as they watched me lead you away. They knew perfectly well you were being taken to have your sissy ass pegged."

Mel fucked hard into me again. "And surely you didn't think only that one girl saw your tiny, discreet, totally public orgasm? Poor, naive, boy. It was just a bit obvious," she mocked. "You should have seen them staring at you as you whimpered, your slut body shuddering and jerking as I made you cum into your panties in front of them."

The thrusting cock that thrust so violently now only added to my shame. My eyes filled with tears.

"Tears? Poor baby," Mel panted sarcastically. "Don't cry. You made me so proud tonight. You were so compliant and obedient. You humiliated yourself perfectly for me."

She began sawing in and out of my ass. "But you really do need to learn to fuck better. Back your ass up into me. Come on! You know what to do."

I dropped my head down, looking for the strength to back into her. It became harder to stay up on my knees.

She slammed into me mercilessly again. My arms and legs collapsed and I went face first into the bed.

"You know, perhaps you should go off and get your faggot ass fucked and bred by Marco and his friends and I could fuck someone who knows what they're doing," she said testily.

That moment, from out in the loft, we heard a girl's cry of ecstasy.

"Listen," hissed Mel. "Some little tramp is getting fucked right outside in the loft. I love this party."

After a brief silence, the girl outside pleaded, "Don't stop, keep fucking me." Her clear words pierced the otherwise quiet night. Then we heard a man's groan. I could hear the slapping together of their bodies as they began to make love again. It made me realize how much they must have been able to overhear us.

"Do you suppose they've been listening to us? I think your dreams are coming true, my little bimbo."

She pulled me up bodily by my hips, pushing my face into my cummy panties.

"Face down and ass up, like a good faggot." Mel spoke louder now, for the benefit of her audience. "I'll stretch you out so that you're nice and ready for when you run back to Marco. I know what you really crave is a man's hot flesh deep inside your wimpy twink body."

"Mistress, please. You're words are hurting me. I'm devoted to you."

She pulled my hair as she fucked me hard. "I want you to hurt, boy. I want you to know that if you play games with me, I'll hurt you even worse."

"That's not what I want, Miss. I want to please you."

"Then fuck your little boy pussy back onto my cock. Why I am I doing all your work for you?"

I tried my best to push back into her when she thrust, like the girls I had seen in porn videos.

"Is that the best you can do? I wish I was pounding Tiffany's sweet perfect ass instead of your nasty faggot one. That girl is so hot and she knows how to fuck."

I knew Mel was being honest. I knew I was inferior. I wished I could be as hot as Tiffany.

"Uh-unngh-huh!" Pitiful high pitched little noises came out of me with every deep jab of Mel's fake cock.

"Ooooh, yes, you girly bitch. Take it. Let us hear how much you love being fucked."

Worried about being heard by the couple in the loft, I lost my rhythm. Mel showed her frustration by hitting my ass cheek again with her open hand. "I even have to get myself off, I suppose. I'm going rub my clit until I come watching my cock pump in and out of your ass. Don't stop fucking yourself onto me and don't you dare touch your cock."

I arched my back and worked my ass up and down. The girl outside announced to us all that she was cumming, and wailed loudly.

"Oh yes! There's a girl out there cumming all over my couch. Ungh, fuck, I'm so close."

I reached behind me and pulled my cheeks apart, trying to make Mel see that I was completely hers.

"You shameless cock whore. Uungh. You filthy fucking boy. I'm cumming, f-fuckkk, I'm c-cummming so hard."

Mel lodged her cock in me to the hilt as she came. Her hips pressed into my buttocks, with her fingers jammed between us against her clit. My body was filled and possessed as my Mistress fucked herself to orgasm. Her shuddering body collapsed me back into the mattress, pinning my unsatisfied cock.

Mel's labored breathing slowed gradually. "Poor boy, you didn't do very well, did you?" she cooed in my ear. "You tried so hard to please me, but you couldn't. I was able to make you cum with just my words earlier, but you're too passive even to figure out how to get me off."

"I'll try harder, Miss. I-"

"Shhh, beautiful boy. I think you're simply adorable when you fail me." Slowly, the thick phallus was withdrawn from my ass. "Ooh, you gape like the very nastiest pornstar."

Getting up and moving to the side of the bed, she presented the used cock to my mouth, rubbing the head on my lips until I opened for her. "Suck. Clean yourself off my lovely cock."

Tasting the earthiness of my ass on the cock elicited a moan from me. I loved seeing a girl in porn made to taste her ass off a cock and was happy to do it for my Mistress to show my devotion.

"Filthy whore," Mel told me soflty. "You are so fucking depraved. When you are quite done, go to the bathroom and clean this for me. Then, we'll go and introduce ourselves to our guests.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers
12