You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 06

Story Info
James is set up to cheat with Rachel.
6.6k words
4.6
14k
20
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

This continues the story of James and his Mistress Mel.

Getting to know the characters and where they are at by reading the preceding chapters would help.

Sorry it took ages to get this chapter out.

All characters are over 18.

*****

Mel had just taken me with her strapon for the first time. While she was talking dirty to me and making me beg for her cock, we realized that we were being listened in on from the main room of the loft. It sounded a guy and a girl and they were fooling around with each other while they listened to us. That had Mel determined to be as loud and filthy as possible, much to my embarrassment. Naturally, after she was done with me she wanted to meet our eavesdroppers.

"I wonder who our mystery lovers are?" questioned Mel excitedly as she removed her strapon harness. She grabbed a bottle of cognac from her dresser and threw me a pair of her pajama pants. I put them on and she started dragging me towards the door. She had just taken my ass. They would for sure know that, and would have heard all the demeaning things Mel called me. All in all I was feeling just a bit shy.

"I'm kind of sleepy Mel and my ass is covered in lube. Maybe I should clean up..." I protested.

"It didn't take long for you to question me after all, did it?" She raised an eyebrow and dragged me out into the loft.

A girl and a guy, somewhere in their early 20s, watched us nervously from under a sheet on the couch. Mel had me get some brandy snifters as she went to the outside door and locked it, announcing that the loft was now closed to partygoers for the evening. She came to the couch and sat on the edge, next to the girl.

"Pour us all a nightcap," she told me. "Now, where did you two come from? I don't think we've met."

The guy tried to address her eyes and spoke quickly. "We're from the suburbs. Diana is a friend of my Mom's. She invited us."

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Mel. I live here. And this little boy's name is James." I squirmed a bit to be referred to as if I were a child. The girl looked down and smiled.

"I'm Michael and this is Rachel," the guy politely introduced.

Mel invited them to toast. "Here's to your health. Welcome. Nice suburban names for nice suburban kids" We all took a drink. I noticed Rachel's eyes roam over Mel's underwear clad body.

"How did you get here? Did someone give you a ride?" Mel asked.

"No, I drove," said Michael. "But now I've had too much to drink to drive us back. We were thinking of staying with Diana, but it's still crazy over there and we got tired..."

"That's easily fixed. The other couch is a sofa bed. You can spend the night here," smiled Mel.

"Thank-you so much. We can help you clean up in the morning."

"I like your manners, Michael. Now tell me, did you two overhear our conversation?" she inquired.

"Ahh, not really, just a little bit..." he began nervously.

Rachel spoke for the first time. "We heard almost every word. We even went over to the door to listen..."

"Rachel!" exclaimed Michael.

"It's OK Michael" soothed Mel. "We heard you two also. Did listening to us make you want to have sex?"

"Yes, we couldn't help ourselves. I thought you might have heard us. I know I got kind of loud," said Rachel.

"Weren't you worried someone would walk in on you?" asked Mel.

"Yes," said Michael quickly.

"Yes, but I don't think I would have minded. This was a pretty wild party," Rachael happily told us. Michael looked at her in shock.

"Did the thought of someone catching you turn you on?" Mel put her hand on Rachel's arm.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. She looked at Mel's hand.

"We were having sex, too" Mel said quietly, stroking her arm.

"We know. We could hear you. It was hot," confessed the girl.

"Could you tell what kind of sex we were having?" Mel pressed.

"Um..." Rachel hesitated, and glanced at her boyfriend. He swallowed hard and offered her no help.

"...sodomy, I think," Rachel said, looking up at Mel with large brown eyes.

"Sodomy?" Mel repeated. "I like your choice of words. That makes it sound so forbidden. And could you tell who was sodomizing who?"

"You were...sodomizing...him." Rachel looked at me and then quickly back to Mel.

"Did that excite you, Rachel?"

"Oh, so much. I came so hard listening to what you were telling him..." Rachel stopped, embarrassed at her own enthusiasm.

"I might have to show you how my toy is used one of these days," Mel whispered. "Would you like that, honey?"

She extended a finger and tilted Rachel's chin up with it. She pressed her pillowy lips so softly into Rachel's and held the kiss until she moaned sofly. Their lips parted with a little smack. Rachel's lids stayed closed and her wet lips remained parted for a long second before she whimpered again and looked into Mel's hypnotic green eyes.

Mel smiled at her. "You might want to tell your lovely boyfriend that he should close his mouth now."

I think she could have had them both, right then. Instead Mel had me fold out the sofa bed and we made them up a bed while she sent them off to shower. When they emerged, Rachel especially looked super tired. They were thrilled to be able to be able to cuddle up exhausted in the soft clean bed.

Despite the late hour, Mel texted Diana to let her know Michael and Rachel were safe. I thought that was really nice of her.

The next morning I awoke to find myself alone in the bed. I could smell coffee and heard voices from the other room. Mel and the suburban kids sounded like they were getting along great.

Mel soon came breezing in, bringing coffee with her. I don't know where she gets her energy from.

"I like those two. It's fun having guests." She chatted away as I groggily sipped coffee.

"I think I could sleep some more..." I said.

"No, no, no. Mike and Rachel offered to help clean up. We can't keep them waiting around."

I didn't move at all so she snatched my coffee from me and jumped on me, sitting on my chest with her knees on my biceps.

"I going to make you get up," she threatened.

I was now staring at the crotch of her pure white hot pants. The fabric was pulled tight over the contours of her plump pussy lips.

"...or is there something else you'd rather do?" Mel looked down at her own pussy and licked her lips.

"You would really love to lick me there, wouldn't you, pet?"

I looked up at her and silently pleaded with her to let me.

"Imagine tasting me. Just imagine if I let you put your mouth on my pussy. Imagine lapping up my girl cum."

"...Please..." I couldn't bear the teasing.

"Come now pet, you know better than that. You know I'm not going to let you lick me," Mel firmly informed me. I groaned in frustration. "Do you know why I do this to you? Why I'm so cruel?"

"N-no. Why? Tim's rules?"

"Fuck Tim's rules. I tease you until you mind dissolves because I love to see you want me with all your being. I'm addicted to your desire for me," she explained.

Mel moved further up my body. "Just talking to those sexy kids made me wet. Can you smell me?"

I breathed in the scent of her arousal.

"Don't I smell wonderful? I love the scent of my pussy." she wiggled even closer to my face.

"Here, really smell me." She took my head and pulled me to her, so that my nose pressed into the gusset of her shorts, right against her puffy lips.

"Please let me lick you Mistress. You have to let me!" I pleaded. I could tell she was turned on. Maybe I could convince her...

"I don't have to do anything, subby, much less listen to your horny little requests," I was curtly informed. She felt me desperately thrust my hips into the air behind her.

"Eeew. Stop that. You're like a randy little dog."

"Please, Miss," I whispered.

"Stick out your little pink doggy tongue, pet. I want to see how badly you need me."

I did so and Mel tilted her hips up and brought her pussy tantalizingly close to my tongue.

I couldn't help but reach up to her hips and pull her down onto my mouth. She shuddered and squealed as she tried to pull her pelvis back. I flattened my tongue and licked. If the thin layers of fabric had not been in the way I would have just run my tongue from the bottom of her slit, up through her luscious cunt and over her clitoris.

Mel slapped me hard. Shocked, I released my grip and put a hand to my burning cheek. She sat back and clenched her fingernails painfully on my chest.

"Nasty boy!" she scolded. Her hips moved until she had my aching cock pinned under her ass and squirmed on top of me.

"You naughty, naughty boy, tempting your Mistress like that! You actually had the nerve to pull me down onto your insolent face so that you could molest me with your slut tongue. You conniving little sub." She twisted my nipples hard. "Fuck, when I can think straight you will pay for that. Oooh, I'm so mad. You don't get to decide when, or if, you get to touch my precious pussy."

She shuddered again as she ground her clit into my shaft. "If you cum, it will be the last time for at least a month."

My cock was flexing under her. I was so close to erupting. Mel angrily worked her pussy against my cock, gyrating exquisitely.

"Mel! Oh fuck, Mel, I'm going to cum! I can't stop it!"

She reached back to grab and twist my balls just in time to stop me ejaculating. She seemed to enjoy inflicting that pain as she sneered at me and continued working her clit until she came.

As she came down from her high she let go of my balls. "That hurt did it? I'm glad."

I smarted from the sharp pain.

"You are a sex toy, got it? You don't get to cum. It's very distracting to have to think about your lack of control when I'm trying to get off. Such a selfish little boy," she admonished me.

"I'm sorry Mistress. It's just that you're so hot..." The words sounded weak as they left my mouth.

Mel scoffed. "And you thought you had me in a weak moment so thought you could get your slut mouth into my pants."

"...I just want to taste your pussy so bad..."

"Look at my shorts. I've totally soaked through. And is that your nasty precum as well? I'd make you wash them, but I know you'd only waste time sniffing them and, eew, probably licking the crotch. Come on. It's a mess outside. Time to clean it up."

My cock was left to throb hopelessly.

I had nothing much to wear so Mel lent me some clothes. Tim's were far too big, so I had to put on a girl's t-shirt and a pair of Mel's track pants with the word 'PINK' in an arc over my bum. She was also nice enough to lend me some fresh panties that I hoped my cock wouldn't fall out of.

Cleaning up was actually kind of therapeutic after the night before. There were enough people helping to make the task seem manageable, the birds were singing and then sun was shining.

Bleary eyed and a little hung over as I was, I wasn't up for too much in the way of conversation so I found a job to do by myself. Seeing me sifting through a pile of cans and cups for the recyclables, Rachel had come to lend a hand.

"Nice track pants. I have some Pink stuff, myself. I thought usually it was for girls?"

I brushed off her comments with a laugh and explained that I had no clothes of my own here to work in.

We worked together and she was turning out to be a fun girl who smiled an awful lot. Her demeanor was going a long way to returning me to my old self. I found myself trying to peek down her top as she bent over.

"You guys were so nice to us last night. We were worried we were intruding on your...private time," she ventured.

I was feeling sheepish and hoping she wouldn't enquire about our 'private time.' "Mel is the best. I was so happy when she offered you two a bed. She does't like to see people feel uncomfortable."

"Well...except you maybe?" said Rachel. Her head down picking up cans, but I could hear the smile in her voice. "She seems to like to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Ah, yeeah, she likes to tease me a bit." I furiously sorted cans.

"You seem to like it...a lot," she continued to probe.

"I...she..." Now I was lost for words and stopped sorting cans.

Rachel touched my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I don't mean for you to feel awkward. It's just that I'm inquisitive. Most guys would have been too embarrassed to come out of their bedroom. It's really cool that you came out to meet us after... what had just...happened to you."

"I was embarrassed. I am still, thank you. Mel convinced me the polite thing to do was to come out and meet you two."

"She's so amazing. And so sexy." Rachel stood and looked over to where Mel was talking to Diana and Michael.

"She is amazing," I agreed emphatically.

"I hope she has an influence on Michael. Sometimes he needs to be encouraged to experiment."

Mel did look sexy as she laughed with Michael, the younger man hanging on her every word.

Rachel looked at me. "You'd do just about anything for her wouldn't you, James?"

"Yes, I would," I readily admitted.

"I would love to be like her. I would love to wrap Michael around my finger like she does to you. Hell, last night she had both me and Michael under her spell inside of two minutes!"

I felt proud that I was the one Mel chose to share her bed with last night.

"How are you feeling this morning, anyway?" Rachel asked.

"Well, kind of seedy. That last cognac finished me off"

"No, I meant..." she tried to be delicate. "Back there." She couldn't prevent a cheeky smile from forming on her lips.

I swallowed. "Oh, right. Back there. Um, just fine."

"More. Come on, when else would I get the chance to ask about this? Does it hurt? Did it...stretch you?" Now she had to giggle.

I was reluctant to go into any detail. "Rachel, I'm not sure..."

"Come on, tell me. Does your butt hurt?"

"It's a little tender, but in a good way. In a way that keeps reminding me of ..."

"...mmmm... what she did to you?" she finished for me. "It's so fucking hot, you know that right? It's so sexy that she would dominate you like that. I can't believe Mel gives you anal sex."

Uh oh. Here I was in girl's track pants and little panties and my cock was getting erect because this flirty girl was asking me questions. I bent over and picked up cans again to distract myself.

"What color is it? I bet it's black."

I pretended not to know what she was talking about. "What color is what?"

"Mel's strapon. The strapon that she fucks you with."

"It's dark brown," I said, seeing it in my imagination

"Oooh, I like it. Is it hard plastic?"

"It's made of this fancy silicone stuff."

"Is it lifelike?" Rachel was getting breathless with enthusiasm.

"Yes, it feels pretty real to touch."

"Oh, gosh. James, how big is it?"

"I don't know. Quite big, I guess," I answered vaguely. In truth, I knew exactly how big it was because I saw the box in the bedroom. 7" of insertable length and 2" diameter.

"Is it...bigger than yours?"

"I don't have a strapon, myself." I tried to stop my cock growing by an attempt at humor.

Rachel was determined to get an answer." You know very well what I meant. Is it bigger than your penis?"

That was it. My cock was now fully hard and she had noticed.

"Come on, tell me," she implored. "I want to know. And you want me to know. You get off on having to tell me."

"Yes, it is bigger than my penis."

Rachel giggled and clapped. "I'm learning how to do it! I'm learning what to say to embarrass boys like you!"

Mel came over to us. "Rachel, are you flirting with James?"

"Yes, I'm trying to learn your secrets," Rachel answered brightly.

"This boy is good to learn on, he's such an easy target. Stand up straight for us, James."

I stood. The only saving grace was that we were over by the stairs, away from everyone else so that only Rachel and Mel could see me. There was no way of hiding my erection from them. They loved my embarrassment.

"Look at the state he's in. Really, James?" Mel scolded. "Do you really think this poor girl needs to see that? Run upstairs and get us all some cool water." She swatted my ass and I scurried up into the loft.

Ten days or so later I was home at my apartment after a boring day at work. I live on the 3rd floor. It was hot up there and I had on just a pair of shorts. The windows open so that I could hear the sounds of voices on the street as folks walked about enjoying the evening.

I liked being home, but would have rather been hanging out with Mel. She was in Kansas City with her sister. She and Tim had broken up and he had moved out. I don't really know whether it was a messy breakup or not, because she had kept me away from it. As a result, I hadn't seen much of her recently and now she was in Kansas City.

A harsh buzz told me someone was downstairs at my door. "Hey, it's Rachel." announced a cheery voice through the intercom.

She came panting up the stairs and through the door I held open for her.

"Hi, Rachel. What are you doing here?" I hoped I didn't sound rude, but I was definitely surprised.

"Mel gave me your address. She wanted me to come and check on you."

"That was nice of her. Welcome to my place. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please. White wine, sparkling white wine. Do you have any?"

"Sure I do. Mel told me to buy some yesterday. I didn't realize why at the time."

"She is so nice. You don't even know. She has given Michael and I a couple of counseling sessions. Not because anything is wrong. Just to work on me dominating him." She said it as if it were completely normal and boring to be a femdom understudy. She was so open and joyful and that joy filled up my apartment.

"Mel has been so helpful. We had a ton of questions for her. Some of them she said would be best answered by you. Ready?"

She had us sit facing each other on two dining chairs. "OK, first. Why do you like being humiliated?"

That was a hard question to start off with. "I don't know for sure. Let's see. I guess everyone has secret fantasies and desires. For me it's exciting when someone else exposes my darkest secrets and doesn't judge me, but instead plays on my embarrassment. Does that help answer your question?"

"Yes, I like it. I saw how much it turned you on when I asked you about being fu-... having anal sex. It's a rush to see what it does to you."

I flushed red and she giggled. "Next question: Do you think about Mel a lot?"

"All the time, and I mean about every minute."

"She asked me to ask you that. She'll like your answer."

I decided that Rachel's visit was turning out to be harmless and quite fun.

"Do you think it's healthy to be dominated like this? I want to do it to Michael, but I feel like if he is susceptible to being manipulated, it may mean I could do him some harm."

"Wow, good question. It has to have risks..."

"Are you screwed up because of what Mel does to you?"

"Probably. I crave her and what she does to me, so that probably means it is unhealthy."

"That sounds completely unhealthy and dangerous. It makes me want that power even more..." Rachel's eyes darted back and forth as she said it. "Next question: Mel told me that controlling your orgasms is key to being an effective Mistress. Do you end up thinking about sex all the time when your are denied?"

"Yes, pretty much all the time."

"Even now?" Rachel smiled.

I walked into that one. "Well no, of course not now."

"What? Even when a girl is alone with you in your bachelor pad asking you about sex?"

"OK, a little bit," I admitted.

"Good, I was worried for a moment. When is the last time you had an orgasm?"

"Back at the party."

"Oh, yes, I heard about what she made you do in public. I heard about the girl who figured out what was happening. Wasn't that just so humiliating?"

"Yes. I can't even begin to describe it."

"What were you thinking when you could feel yourself cumming in your pants? Looking in the eyes of a total stranger who realizes that she is watching you...ejaculate!" She thought that was hilarious.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers
12