You're Lovely...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, having pinned Mick's wrists above his head and straddled his lower torso, leaned in to Mick's crafted-by-the-gods face at an excruciatingly slow pace; once he'd arrived less than an inch from Mick's slightly puckered pout, David paused to savour the exchange of hot breaths before allowing for his eager tongue to emerge from its moist cavern and flick the slight cleft of Mick's raised chin. From this chin, David's tongue travelled to the protruding underside of Mick's expansive bottom lip and traced the wide curves. When he skimmed over the teeth-exposing gap in those alluring lips, Mick sucked David's tongue into his mouth and sloppily surrounded David's thin oral cavity in a locked embrace.

Both males' prominent cheek bones became rigid as they sucked in each other's salivary essence. David released his grip on Mick's wrist and grabbed onto Mick's shaggy mane, pulling on it as Mick had done to his wiry strands; the kiss concluded with Mick's masochistic giggle. David buried his face in Mick's neck, tracing every defined contour with his nose, tongue, and pointed teeth. With his hands no longer restrained, they ventured down David's back to his perky ass; upon arrival, he squeezed firmly with both hands, even digging his polished nails into the tender, sinuous flesh.

Every touch left a lingering, tingly sensation for them both that only intensified as time passed. Soon there was an intoxicating confusion of skins as their nerve-endings became entwined through their deep sexual chemistry -- they found previously undiscovered pleasures in pleasing the other, pleasures that bewitched and bewildered the two.

Mick had maneuvered himself onto David's front yet again and was tasting the sweat which had accumulated in the crevice of David's armpit, sucking every droplet from the few hairs which existed; the taste was light, earthy, and smooth at first but left a bitter aftertaste at the back of his throat upon swallowing.

After pioneering a trail of impassioned kisses down David's upper-body, Mick reached a plump, veiny, circumcised set of a shockingly huge penis and testicles. Completely without qualm, he wrapped his hand around part of its shaft and pressed his lips to its head. David shuddered at Mick's touch and moaned breathily. Mick then skimmed the tip gently with his slick teeth; David's squirmy response told Mick to continue, so he lightly grazed the entirety of the shaft with those pert teeth of his.

Careful not to induce orgasm too early, Mick stopped abruptly and returned to David's face for a soft kiss of smiling lips. Mick lost himself in the kiss – forgot everything else in the world except for the pleasure David's soft lips conferred upon his. When the kiss ended and he was thrust back into reality, a startling notion burst in his hazy mind. Tenderly grabbing hold of David's narrow shoulders, he turned him over gently onto his stomach.

David bore a perplexed expression, as he thought Mick would want to bring that kiss to fruition, yet also had an inkling as to what heavenly trick Mick had planned. Mick stroked David's titian hair and lightly trailed his fingertips down the nape of his neck to the small of his back and stopped at the tip of David's taunting ass-crack. At that tingle, David arched his back, making his ass primed for ravishing.

Mick scooted down in the blur of satin sheets and wide-mouthedly gnawed daintily on one toned ass-cheek while softly caressing the other. Then with his callused thumbs, he pried apart David's cheeks so that he was face to face with his flexing, wrinkled hole. Before leaning in for a taste, Mick encircled David's sphincter with those same thumbs, begetting and unintelligible spew of primal poetry from David's agape mouth. Licking his lips, Mick dove in; commencing with fluttering flicks of the tongue on David's pendulous balls, then, with increased pressure and flattened tongue, a dragging from his perineum to just before the actual hole.

There was still some residue of Joaquin's spirited ejaculatory fluids staining themselves between David's cheeks and down his inner thigh which Mick was only too pleased to clean. After having sucked up every last morsel of Joaquin's juice, Mick returned his attention to the puckered hole before him. He teased the hole with his flat-tipped tongue, lightly grazing it over so that barely any contact was being made. Remembering how David enjoyed teeth, he gently nibbled the edge before enveloping the entire hole with his thick lips. He swirled his tongue in small, circular motions within his closed mouth before instigating a pungent sucking.

David was in awe of Mick's expertise as he surrendered to his seasoned tongue. Mick folded his veteran instrument and pushed it inside David's loose hole to be greeted by a dark, fiery sweetness, the chalky texture of which lingered on Mick's tongue.

Mick came to a sudden stop when a wave of thought towered over him and then came crashing down in torrents engulfing his enlightening psyche. He scurried to the edge of the bed and spread his arms on its frame, backside facing David's front, offered as oblation. David chuckled slightly into the covers and searched for a tube of K-Y Jelly™. With the tube poised between his youthful teeth, he crawled like a panther to the hot body outspread so vulnerably before him.

Mick had been impaled once before – by Brian Jones. It was not a culmination of tender passions, but rather an aggressive, rage-filled act bereft of any pleasure.

David squeezed an average amount of lubricant onto his long, slender index finger and massaged it into Mick's puckered sphincter, pressing deeply until it stretched enough for entry. Mick winced as David's finger was sucked into his rectum, but that pain was relieved as soon as David crooked his finger and tickled the walnut-sized gland of emotional bliss. Mick soon relaxed with the pleasure of David's smooth finger thrusts, but was interrupted by the insertion of a second finger. Mick bit down hard on his bottom lip to keep from crying out, lacerating it to the point of bloodshed.

"Wait, stop," yelped Mick in embarrassment. David froze, ashamed that he had caused his friend any pain. His fingers were still inside, so he gingerly removed them. As he did so, he could feel a strong tugging from Mick's passage as if it were sorry to say good-bye to the fullness. Mick didn't move, for he didn't want David to see the small pool of tears forming under his eye nor the droplet of blood resting on his lip.

David massaged Mick's shoulders gently and kissed the top of his spinal cord. Mick brought his arms to David's and wrapped them around his chest to shroud himself in the warmth.

"I'm sorry, I – uh," Mick stuttered through trembling lips. David turned Mick's reluctant body towards his to show Mick that he was not upset. He kissed Mick's tear-stained eyes, relishing the delicately salty taste, and spread the blood over Mick's lips with a finger from the opposite hand, then sucked the sanguinary pout.

After a moment of deep breathing, Mick conjured up the same lust that had overcome him earlier and laid down amid the sheets with his knees level with his shoulders. David tentatively tried to close Mick's legs, afraid that he would hurt him again, but Mick's athleticism prevailed.

"I want it, please," pleaded a beautifully exposed Mick. David smiled a half-smile, then reached for Mick's right leg and extended it, placing the lower calf on his shoulder so he could caress the length of the strikingly gorgeous limb. He kissed his way down the flexed leg until his lips brushed against Mick's cock; he seized it with his freshly manicured, velvety hand and rubbed his thumb in circular motions at its head.

David grabbed blindly for the lubricant, as his major focus was on Mick's retracting foreskin. When he had finally found it, he squeezed a more than liberal amount directly onto the tight, tight rosebud between Mick's legs. David brought Mick's other leg to his shoulder and placed a small pillow beneath the small of Mick's back for support. Starting with the same index finger as before, he slowly stretched the hole; it went in easier than before, as there had been some dilation. David's masterful bending of his finger again sent waves of bliss throughout Mick's deserving body.

David hesitantly inserted the second finger, but this time saw no indication of pain from the beautiful figure beneath him – only satisfaction. He thrust his fingers in and out slowly at first, then built up to a medium speed. Now the third finger. Carefully watching for any signs of discomfort, David inserted his ring finger. Mick covered his eyes with his forearm as he seethed in immense pleasure.

"Fuck me now!" commanded Mick as he writhed in anticipation of the pleasure which was sure to follow. David pulled out his steaming fingers and coated his erect cock with the leftover lubricant. Pulling Mick's hips closer to his, he positioned his mushrooming cock at the entrance of Mick's gaping hole and pressed slowly until the head was sucked in by Mick's eager cavity.

David pressed onward, allowing himself to be enveloped inch by lovely inch. Mick released his long held breath in a high-pitched bark as he was filled by this lovely specimen. The heat began to spread from the concentrated mid-section throughout all of Mick's limbs, then vanished, resuming centralization. This continuous flow of heat so scorching it felt almost icy pushed him to the edge of a very steep cliff of unimaginably potent sexual fulfillment.

His hard cock rubbed against David's smooth stomach as he thrust into him with increasing vigor; the speed soon grew to libidinous-bunny rate which made the sound of David's balls slamming against Mick's well-sculpted ass-cheeks seem like lightening striking in tandem with shattering thunder claps.

A feeling so intense that it was numbing began to pulsate through Mick's knees, and Mick knew that he would soon explode. As David's turgid member made its final crossing over Mick's prostate, the two ejaculated concurrently, David's filling Mick's orifice, and Mick's shooting rope after rope across his own face until he looked like a painting by Jackson Pollock.

David crashed down in ecstasy, his flaccid cock still inside Mick's emotionally deflowered hole. Smiling, he lapped up the streaks of cum from Mick's face.

<><><><>

"Would you like some freshly-squeezed orange juice, boys?" asked Angie of the cuddling pair wiping the sleep from their eyes.

"Oh, hey Angie," said David in a tone of marked annoyance, "sure!"

Angie left the tray on the floor and left the room quickly to hide her tears. She shouldn't care about whom her husband fucks, that was the agreement after all. But the heartbreakingly beautiful image of the two blessedly androgynous men sleeping soundly in each other's arms proved to be too taxing on her fragile psyche. Jealousy was raging through her drug-filled veins. Her marriage was over.

12