You're Mine

Story Info
How a Korean teenager proved her point.
4.8k words
4.58
17.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Lee Byun and she was the youngest of a Korean immigrant family. After an initial assessment, it was decided that Lee and her twin older brother would be held back a grade to allow them to adjust socially, catch up academically, and improve their language capabilities. This rubbed Lee's brothers the wrong way and in typical Korean fashion, they took it out on their younger sibling. While highly protective of Lee, they had no qualms bossing her around with harsh indifference at the same time. Because Lee was deferential to her brothers when in their presences, any who met Lee to think of her as nice but very shy.

My name is Don, and I was assigned as Lee's high school counselor when she enrolled. Contrary to popular opinion, I found my new high school junior to be quite fluent in English and was extremely personable once she got to know you. Hoping to make her transition to a new life a smooth one, I told her that if she needed to talk about her adjustment to school or her new life to just stop by and chat.

For some reason, this offer really pleased Lee who from then on made it a point of dropping in to say good morning or goodbye in the afternoon. While initially taken aback, I had to admit that she was a refreshing splash of youthful brightness to my drab and boring workday. As time went on, I began looking forward to her spontaneous visits in my otherwise ho-hum counseling duties and routines.

I noticed that while never trying to draw attention to herself as many teenage girls did, Lee nevertheless did. She had a natural beauty highlighted by her ebony hair that contrasted sharply with her creamy white skin, her dark brown almond-shaped eyes with a hint of mascara lining, cute little nose, and her delicate inviting lips. Her youth clothes were tasteful yet modest, and somehow complimented her slender body. Without trying, Lee was appealing in an understated way.

When her brothers graduated after her first year and she was no longer under their watchful eye, my unassuming wisp of a girl really blossomed. With each encounter, Lee revealed a disarming sense of humor, a willingness to please, and a maturity beyond her years. As new aspects of her personality became apparent, it was clear that my Korean transfer student was more than met the eye.

Having attended summer school to catch up academically, Lee stopped by at the end of the session. "Umm, Mr. Don, would it be alright with you if I did my school service elective as your office assistant for my senior year? It'll be the sixth period and when you don't have things for me to do, I can do my homework using your office work table. I think a good way to end the school day and will help me finish my studies before heading to my part-time job. Please, Mr. Don, sign off on my course change slip. You won't regret it. I promise."

It was a no-brainer that I signed off on the course change slip, but I hemmed-and-hawed to tease Lee before finally giving in. I was immediately rewarded with a shrill squeal of delight as Lee could barely contain her delight. Before she rushed off to the registrar's office, she flashed me a beaming smile that warmed my heart and for some strange reason, another part of my body.

As the semester progressed, Lee's shared that her life revolved around her alcoholic and abusive father. "My father's greatest wish was to emigrate from Korea to the United States and opening his own restaurant with his wife and family. For a while, it seemed that this dream would come true, but before we could leave Korea, disaster struck. A terrible fire that consumed the family's little business. Much of his resources, and killed my mother.

"My father was devastated at the loss of my mother and his business. It was, however, too late to stop the relocation plans and so we moved. But, life in America was not what he hoped it would be. He became bitter when he was forced to take whatever jobs he could find to support his children in a new world. His setbacks and the shame of failing quickly put him on a downward spiral that led to alcoholism.

"My brothers, Han and Jae, endured our father's abuse and contributed to the household and his drinking habit with their meager part-time job salaries. However, once they graduated, they eagerly left home. Han joined the military and Jae moved to another state to attend college, leaving me to fend for myself in terms of our father.

"With my brothers gone, my father demanded that I turn over my meager paycheck from my after-school job to him. To my shame, I did not tell him that I kept my tips since I needed the money to take care of my personal needs. So, while my classmates and friends pursue American teenage interests such as dating, outings, and proms, I must work to put myself through school and support my father's drinking habit."

As I would discover later, Lee's own bright spot for some unknown reason was me. "You know, Mr. Don," Lee disclosed at the end of a school day, "You're the first person in my entire life who has treated me with kindness and has not demanded anything of me. When I am with you, my world seems brighter as well as calmer. You're the only refuge in my life. I don't know what I would do without you."

Now I will be the first to admit that I'm no Adonis. At twenty-six, I'm a junk food junkie, out-of-shape, and somewhat on a chunky side. I'm single because I'm the kind of guy that women always had as a good-guy friend but never as a boyfriend. I drive a beaten-up clunker of a car that gets me from here to there, and have a small one-bedroom apartment that I rent on my meager counselor's salary.

Because I was the school counselor with the least seniority, I always ended up as the chaperone the many school activities which was okay with me for it filled the void of my non-existent social life and gave me the extra spending money. Since photography was my hobby, I often got pressed into taking candid shots of after-school events, and I had a camera always ready in my office to capture candid snapshots of student and campus life. However, what my camera failed to capture was the sad state of my own life.

I didn't realize just how hopelessly lonely I was until Lee, a teenage girl who was seven years younger than me, waltzed into my life and started to take it over. First, she started dropping off her books and lunch in my office so that she wouldn't have to lug them around campus. Then Lee would bring me little treats from the restaurant that she worked at to indulge my sweet tooth. We began eating lunch together with me working while I ate and Lee studying so no one could criticize us. But it was in the sixth period of the day that we really bonded in the most unexpected way.

It all began when one day I was bored after a long and frustrating day. For some reason, I whipped out my omnipresent camera and began taking impromptu shots of Lee. At first, it started out as fun, a simple way to playfully tease and record her reactions. "Stop, Mr. Don!" protested Lee. "You're embarrassing me! Ooh, I never knew you could be such a dirty old man harassing sweet innocent young girls like me! Hmmph!"

Yet, despite her protest, I found the images of Lee captured her infectious smile, her twinkling eyes, and her natural and unassumingly beauty. As Lee became so accustomed to my random clicking camera, she nonchalantly carried on as normal and the resulting photos were radual candid and captivating. Later I would pored over Lee's pictures to decided on which ones to keep and wasn't even aware that I was gradually falling for my young student.

This realization came to me like a lightning bolt out of the blue. I had taken several impromptu shots of Lee while she was making a poster for a basketball game that she would never attend. Dressed in a loose thick scoop-neck sweater-top and a mini-skirt, Lee was leaning over my work table trying to figure layout of the poster as I snapped my shots.

Looking up at me with a mischievous smile on her lips as she bent over, Lee said dismissively, "You know, Mr. Don, you can be a real 'perv' when it comes to me." Then laughing at my look of feinted shock, she continued with a slight chuckle, "Well, I hope you like what you see through that camera lens. If not, just let me know...and I might show you more." I instantly knew that I want to see more of Lee.

When I downloaded the images to my home computer that night, I was absolutely struck by one memorable photo. It was not only a clear picture of Lee's lovely face but also an unobstructed view down and into her heavy top that had fallen forward as she bent and revealed her naked tits! No bra, camisole, or even undershirt could be seen, just small sharp cones of tantalizing snow-white flesh dangling enticingly from her otherwise flat chest. God, did I pop one hell of a bodacious hard-on and furiously beat my meat until I shot my wad into a bunch of Kleenex while looking at pictures of Lee's tits?

From that point on, I took increasing noticed the subtle sensual delights of Lee's slim teenage body. My lens began to capture her fascinating braless titties and confirmed that whatever nipple she had merged with her pufy areola to form to a tantalizingly soft strawberry cone. With increased frequency, my camera "sightings" now included panty-shots between her parted slender legs when Lee's miniskirt casually crept out her tender thighs. I should have questioned what was becoming an obsession, but instead, I just clicked away.

While our relationship developed and grew, Lee's home life took a nose dive. One day, Lee asked if she could talk in private with me, and once the office door closed, Lee broke down crying. It seems that her father had become more demanding and abusive now that her brothers were gone. He demanded that she find a second job on top of her keeping up with her studies and maintaining the house. Her father said that Lee had better bring home another paycheck if she knew what was good for her.

When a sobbing Lee folded into my shoulder, I hugged her before asking how much her father was expecting, Lee said, "Fifty dollars a week...at least. That's almost what I get from my restaurant part-time job after taxes and deductions."

I said I would help her out by giving her the money, but Lee shook her head. "It wouldn't be right to just take money from you. It would be like I'm taking advantage of you."

Then drying her tears, Lee said, "Even if I accepted your money, my father would question how I got it. You know, Mr. Don, that my father is so despicable that if I came home with fifty dollars in cash, he would think that I was selling my body for sex. Ha! With my skinny body, who would want to have sex with me for money? Would you, Mr. Don?"

There must have been something in my face or reaction that Lee zoomed in on immediately. "Mr. Don! You would, wouldn't you?" gasped an amazed Lee. "You find me that attractive? Attractive enough to pay money?" Then before I could utter a single word, Lee blurted out, "You would want to have sex with me?"

"Lee!" I finally blurted. "How can I answer your questions when you're answering them for me? Wait! That somehow didn't come out right." Then after a momentary pause, I realized that this was a "now or never" moment. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Lee, I find you extremely attractive. But no, I would not pay money to have sex with you - and, it's not because of your body. It's because I don't think of you as a prostitute." Then as an afterthought, I hopelessly admitted, "Plus, if I did think of you as a hooker, I'd be willing to pay a whole lot more than fifty dollars."

Lee was clearly stunned by my confession, but before I knew it, she was throwing her arms around my neck as she pulled me to her for an awkward but never the less sizzling kiss. I don't know how long our lips were pressed passionately together, but I do remember somehow pulling away.

"Lee, stop. This is wrong because..." I never got my chance to complete my statement as Lee kissed me more fervently, her willowy form molding to my chubbier body. God, how I wanted Lee. I wanted to take her right then and there, stripping her and then having my way with my innocent student. But controlling my lustful urges, I pulled away with a Herculean effort and the beginning of one bad case of 'blue-balls.'

"Stop, Lee! We have to think about your father!" That was like a splash of cold water on Lee's fire of desire as she gasped and fell back into her seat. Holding her hands, I began to refocus Lee on her money and father dilemma.

"Mr. Don...ehrr...can I call you Don? I'm mean you're only seven years older than me. My dad was much older than my mom. Okay, I'll do it only when we're alone. I promise. Hmmm, I was wondering that if you think I'm photogenic, maybe you could find me a photographer who's looking for a model. I do not think I am much to look at but...what? You could be that photographer?"

After an hour of internet research, we crafted a contract that looked and read like the real thing. It stated that Lee was being hired as an on-call model and would be required to pose for photo-shoots for which she is paid in cash. As a retainer fee, Lee would be provided a hundred dollars if her father signed the contract.

The following Friday afternoon, Lee breezed into my office and after quickly closing and locking the office door behind her, threw her arms around me, kissing me without hesitation or reservation. "He signed! My father signed the contract! He was amazed at the money," she exclaimed excitedly, "and told me to do whatever was necessary to keep this new job.

"When I mentioned that I was scheduled for an overnight photo session this weekend, he didn't even bat an eye. All he said was to do whatever the photographer wanted me to do and bring home the money. So, Don, what are you planning to have me do this weekend?"

I choked on the sip of coke that I had just taken at Lee's unexpected question much to her delight. "That's okay, Don, I was only joking -- although I wouldn't mind seeing your place. I've always wondered what a 'bachelor's pad' looks like especially since I now know that you find me attractive."

When I feebly tried to protest that I was too old for her, Lee said, "Ha! Everyone knows that girls mature faster than boys. Don't you agree that I am more mature than your average nineteen-year-old girl?

"Don, face it! You are mine! Don't fight it. If you don't know it by now, Korean women are extremely hardheaded when it comes to getting their way. Now, with that said, I need to find a way to earn your money. Why? Because I cannot accept your money without earning it one way or another. It wouldn't be right.

"Hmmm, I'm going to start by cleaning your place. Why? Well, since I don't want to be around my father, I need another place to hang out when I'm not in school -- and, Don, that's your place. If you're anything like my father and brothers, it's probably a pig sty. Well, that is about to change."

I wanted to yell "Whoa!" as my head was spinning with Lee's rather earthshattering train of thought. Did I hear correctly that this teenage girl sitting before me was taking over my life and preparing to move in with me? It was wrong. It was foolish. It was crazy. But, I couldn't...or wouldn't...say anything. Why? Simply put, my Korean teenager was kissing me senseless, and I wanted Lee in the worse way.

"If I do my homework at school, then I'll be able to work four hours for four days during the week and Saturday morning at the restaurant that always could use the extra help. While I won't get to keep my pay, the owners have said that I'll get the tips and health insurance. I'll then have Saturday afternoon and all Sunday free to work on 'our' place. After I've clean it and get it organized, I can slowly start moving my things in."

I want to say something to the contrary, but all I could muster was a feeble, "Are you sure?" The look that Lee gave me...well...it put an end to any questions that I might have had.

That Saturday afternoon, Lee was a virtual whirlwind. With her black hair put up to expose the nape of her neck and wearing a baggy tee-shirt and short shorts that left little to the imagination, Lee was simply beautiful as she gathered my dirty clothes and changed the bed linen. The vacuum hummed as the dust and cobwebs disappeared before the kitchen was cleaned, then inventoried, and finally organized. Lee did all of this with endless chatter and a smile on her face. When she started on my bathroom (saving the worse for the last), I was told to pick up a pizza from the local pizzeria.

Because it was a late Saturday afternoon, the pizza took longer than expected, and when I returned, I found a sleeping Lee curled up on my recliner. It was readily apparent that she had showered from her towel-wrapped wet hair and was clad in one of my large undershirts. Without makeup or any pretense, Lee looked absolutely beautiful in a simple and unassuming way.

Setting the pizza down, I roused my napping teenager. "Lee, come on. Time to wake up. The pizza is here and you should eat it while it's fresh and hot." Lee tossed and turned away. "Come on, you bossy Korean teenager, it's time..." I never got a chance to complete my statement for Lee twisted around, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me fervently as she pulled me on top of her.

"Don, you're so kinky," Lee murmured into my ear that she was nibbling on. "I found your photos of me. God, were my little titties so easy to see?" Then slowing easing the strap of her undershirt over her shoulder and down her arm, Lee tantalizingly revealed her perky tits. "But aren't they better close up and personal?" With that, my little minx kissed me lightly like an appetizer of what was to come, before giggling and saying, "I famished. Let's pig out on that pizza!"

I must admit that the pizza was hot, zesty, and damn good, but compared to Lee, it paled sorely. I had a hard time chewing when all I could think of was how deliciously exotic she looked in the revealing undershirt that kept flashing me her rosebud nipples and creeping up her slender but shapely legs. Finally, Lee let out a big sigh and said, "I'm stuffed, Don. And so tired and very sleepy. Take me to bed, Don."

I gulped deeply because I knew I was another crossroads with Lee. Scooping her up in my arms, I decided to be a gentleman tonight as I carried her to my bed with thoughts of regretfully sleeping in my recliner. However, I wasn't prepared for Lee having a mind of her own. When I tried to leave, she clasped me to her and gave me a smoldering kiss that immediately scrambled and short-circuited any of my noble thoughts.

"Don, don't leave. I know it seems that I'm throwing myself at you...and I kind of am. But I need you to show me that you care for me -- and that I'm not forcing myself on you. And as I was cleaning, I realized that I wasn't just doing for me, but for us. Don't leave -- stay with me. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to do. I know you still think that I'm just a student, but don't forget that I am nineteen and no longer a minor. If we are careful, people won't find out about us."

With that, Lee kissed me softly at first and then more urgently in youthful passion. Squirming wildly underneath me, the flimsy undershirt worked its way off her shoulders and up her legs to gather about her twisting waist. She whimpered as I nuzzled her exposed neck and then cried out sharply when the objects of my jerk-off fantasies - her strawberry tips that jutted from her creamy white chest - were greedily latched on by my lips before being inhaled into my sucking mouth.

Lee whined pitifully as I tongue-lashed her cherry-blossom pink nipple trapped in my mouth. When I finally released her little breast, her puffy areolas had contracted to ruby-red penny-size rings from which hard cylindrical nipples jutted. Her eyes fluttered and then closed as Lee threw her head back to let a sensuous groan rattle from her throat as I inhaled the other boob, sucking it from her heaving chest before releasing it.

12