You're Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
She belongs to her Master.
2.6k words
4.06
39k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those who it may concern; I write my stories based on consensual relationships (or consensual contracts in BDSM relationships) – which both men and woman can read for their satisfaction of their fetishes. In no way do I believe one sex is beneath the other; because I write it doesn't mean I believe women should be treated like shit or as a possession of a man. But if it is the fetish they enjoy, no one has the right to judge them or me. I understand that everyone has the right to their own opinions but please be aware that I do too; otherwise, you're just being ignorant.

Other than that; please enjoy my writings.

* * * * *

Kevin woke to the feeling of wet lips slowly taking his cock between them. He groaned and brought his hands down to gently grab the hair of the person sucking hungrily on his cock. He opened his eyes and looked down, finding Slut taking his cock deep inside her mouth and moaning as he hit the back of her throat. She moaned and locked eyes with him, slowly bobbing her mouth expertly on his cock.

"Morning, slut," he greeted, smirking when she moaned around his cock. "Are you that hungry you couldn't wait until I was up before getting breakfast?" he teased her, pushing her hair out of her face.

Slut nodded as she slowly pulled her mouth off of his cock and moved to lap at his balls. She would suck one into her mouth then the other, lapping at them when she caught her breath. "Wanted to surprise you, Master," she informed him before sucking both of his heavy balls into her mouth.

Kevin swore loudly at Slut's actions, moving his hands to the bed sheets, gripping them hard. She brought one hand up to stroke his cock. She wanted him to come. But he had other ideas. He pulled her up and kissed her deeply, earning a moan of approval from her. He rolled them so he was on top, pinning her hands to the mattress as he broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck playfully. She whimpered and bucked her hips, wanting him to more than just nuzzle her neck. "Please," she whimpered, arching up into his touch. "Master, please. No teasing," she begged, breaking out of her role.

Kevin raised his head and looked down at her just as he pushed one of his legs between hers, pushing roughly against her cunt. "Yes, Slut?" he replied, grinning when she moaned at his actions. "What do you want, Slut?" he drawled, kissing the corner of her mouth.

"Please, Master. Don't tease me," she whispered, kissing him. "Please. I need this. I need you," she breathed against his lips.

It was then when he noticed what she was wearing. She had a Y-chain clamp attached to her nipples and clit, a butt plug shoved deep up her ass and a collar with a leash around her neck. "Oh, slut, you are such a desperate whore," he praised, squeezing her DD tits possessively.

Slut moaned, loving the idea of pleasing her master. "I bet your girlfriend isn't as such a slutty desperate fuck toy as me, Sir," she whispered huskily, spreading her legs further to display her desperate dripping wet cunt to her master. "Men like you, Masters like you, need your own personal whore to worship their cocks properly."

Kevin smirked deviously and roughly drove his cock into Slut's cunt, making her scream loudly at the sudden stretching of her tight fuck hole to accommodate her Master's cock. He fucked her mercilessly, not giving her time to adjust to his cock.

Slut moaned and cried out as her Master wrecked her cunt with his swollen cock. She was his to do with as he pleased. He roughly pounded her tight cunt, the head of his cock deep inside her hole.

"You're such a slut," he teased, fucking deep inside her. "Your holes are for my satisfaction, Whore. When you go to work, my cum will be dripping down your thighs. You'll be fucked so hard, your holes will be so sore and full of my cum that you will barely be able to walk," he continued, grinning smugly when he felt her squirm at the idea. He slapped her tits roughly, making them bounce more as he wrecked her cunt.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and climbed off the bed. Slut moaned at the loss of her Master's cock thrusting into her hole. She let Kevin manhandle her so her wrists and ankles were tied to the headboard. He roughly tied up her big tits too, slapping them once she was all tied up.

He suddenly brought a hand down on her swollen sensitive cunt lips, making the Slut scream loudly at his actions. "Such a good little pain slut," he told her, spanking her pussy lips.

Slut moaned and cried out as her Master abused her sensitive pussy. She was his pain slut, cock slut, cum slut. Whatever slut he wanted, she gave him what he wanted.

He brought more clamps over, attaching three each the Slut's cunt lips, making the Slut scream loudly at the painful pinch. He brought another chained clamp to her tongue, attaching the other end to her swollen sensitive clit. She whimpered at his actions, her body high on the painful pleasure. Kevin grabbed a whip and began to roughly whip his slut's cunt entrance, giving her no chance to recover or react. By the time he reached thirty whips, the Slut had squirted twice, soaking both her master and the bed. He took a break from whipping his slut's holes and roughly pushed the head of a vibrator into her slutty cunt, stretching her open and she screamed as her sensitive pussy tried to clench the vibrator working inside her stretched out fuck hole. She was thrusting her hips wildly so he released the clamp on her tongue and shoved a ball gag into her mouth before blindfolding her.

He stood back and watched her squirm, stroking his cock with one hand. He took a plug and lubed it up before pushing it into her ass beside the other one. She looked like a good little whore with all of her holes filled. He removed the vibrator from her cunt, putting his cock back inside her. He gave her no time to adjust, fucking her hard and fast. She screamed behind the gag as he drilled her pussy, her walls clenching on his cock, the Slut wanting nothing more than to milk her master's balls of his cum.

Kevin began to lose control, his thrusts becoming wild now. Slut loved the idea that her master was close to cumming inside her; she wanted him to bury his cock and cum inside her slutty cunt. She wanted him to lose his cum inside her over and over again. She was his slutty little cum dump.

Kevin buried his cock deep inside her and let go, spilling his cum deep inside his whore's slutty cunt. He groaned and slowly rocked his hips as she came around his cock, her pussy desperately milking him of all of his cum. By the time he could feel himself hardening again, Slut was squirting on his cock. He groaned as he slowly pulled out of her cum-filled hole, dragging the head of his cock along the pussy as his cum slowly dripped down from her hole. He grabbed the vibrator and pushed it back inside her pussy, grinning as she came again, screaming around her gag.

He left her like that, going to work and visiting his girlfriend. He fucked his girlfriend too, filling her pussy up like she was his slut; he had two whores addicted to having his cock inside them.

By the time he had returned to his Slut, she had drenched the sheets from squirting like a good little whore. He walked in and watched her squirm on the vibrator and butt plugs, both of her holes stretched from the toys. He moved and grabbed the vibrator, thrusting it inside her pussy, making her scream.

He removed her restraints so he could turn her onto her knees. He brought her hands to her ass, ordering her to pull her cheeks open so he could use her properly. He tied her ankles again and spanked her ass until she squirmed.

Slut loved everything her master did to her. She moaned when he removed the two plugs from her ass but grinned and screamed as he drilled his cock deep inside her ass to replace the plugs.

He didn't give her a break. He fucked her mercilessly, his cock stretching her open for easy access. She screamed and whimpered and begged as he wrecked her asshole; she would be sporting a gapping asshole when he was finished with her.

Slut screamed her approval of her Master's cock wrecking her ass. "YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! I'M YOUR BITCH MASTER! I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! WRECK MY SLUTTY DESPERATE ASS! I'M AN ANAL WHORE! I'M YOUR SLUTTY ANAL WHORE! OH YES! YES! YES!" she screamed as she held her ass cheeks apart so her Master could watch his cock disappear in her fat ass. "MY SLUTTY ASSHOLE IS YOURS! OH FUCK YES! MY FAT ASS NEEDS YOUR COCK AND CUM! FUCK MY FAT ASS! RUIN YOUR ANAL WHORE! PLEASE WRECK MY ASS MASTER! MY HOLES BELONG TO YOU! THEY NEED TO WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR COCK!"

Kevin smirked deviously and roughly drove his cock deeper into her ass. He could feel his cum slowly dripping out of her pussy from around the vibrator and onto his balls as he fucked her ass. "Such a good little whore," he teased. "Begging her Master to fuck her slutty desperate fuck holes. You're nothing more than my slutty fuck toy. My sex toy. My cum bucket. You need my cock and cum to function, don't you?"

Slut moaned and nodded mindlessly, capable of nothing more than holding her ass cheeks apart so her Master could ruthlessly ruin her tight fuck hole. She needed his cock and cum filling all of her holes; being a sex addict for worshipping her Master's cock and body was her duty now. And she loved it. "I'm your slut hole. Your bitch. Your good-for-nothing-else nympho sex slave, Master. I'm your slut. I bet your girlfriend is nothing like me, Sir. She doesn't worship you and your cock like me." She loved the idea that his girlfriend didn't know that her man had his own personal whore at home waiting to open up her fuck holes so Kevin could be pleased. She loved the idea of fucking another woman's lover. "Your girlfriend doesn't know you have your own personal cum bucket waiting for you to fill up after you've fucked your girlfriend's pussy. She doesn't know how you cheat on her when you come home and use your whore."

Kevin groaned and continued to fuck her ass hard. He knew that his Slut loved the idea of him cheating on his girlfriend to fuck her pussy and ass like he did. He took pleasure in it too. "You're such a naughty little whore," he grunted as he felt his orgasm approaching. "You wear next to nothing when you're out of the house. You wear only your toys when you're in the house. You suck my cock before every meal and when I want you to. You're a whore who gets off by serving men who are already in relationships. You love being the bitch on the side." He thrust deep inside her ass and let go, grunting as he filled her ass with his cum. "You're nothing more than my cum bucket waiting for me on the side."

Slut loved the feeling of her master filling her ass with his cum. She rolled her hips, her eyes falling back at the feeling of her master's cock and cum inside her slutty fuck hole. Suddenly, he turned the vibrator onto maximum as he drilled it into her pussy, making her scream and spasm at the sensation of his cock spilling his cum deep inside her ass while he ruthlessly fucked her cunt with a vibrator. Her nipples were still clamped as was her pussy lips and her clit. He fucked her cunt with the vibrator hard, pulling his cock out of her ass only to replace it with a large vibrating butt plug. He roughly shoved the plug into place before flipping her onto her back, turning the vibrator onto maximum speed. She spread her legs wider, watching him with hooded eyes as he drilled the vibrator hard inside her pussy; she was nothing more than his sex slave and she loved it.

He suddenly stopped thrusting the vibrator and moved to straddle her mouth. She eagerly sucked on his half-hard cock like a hungry infant, sucking his dick until he was fully erect inside her mouth. He groaned and fucked her mouth, watching her as she moaned and gagged and whimpered as he drilled his cock deep into her slutty mouth. She liked it rough and wanted to be used like a cheap whore. She took cocks like a champ, always smiling as she took a cock in one of her holes.

He grabbed the headboard as he drilled her mouth. She was loving the feel and taste of his cock. She wanted to be his cock slut addicted to her master's cock and cum inside her slutty fuck holes. She wanted him to lose control and cum inside her every desperate cum bucket holes. She wanted his cum everywhere. She wanted him to fuck other women and her. She wanted him to fuck her in public so everyone could see her as the real whore she was.

Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and roughly pulled the vibrator out of her pussy before ramming his cock deep inside her pussy. She came at the sudden intrusion of his cock into her slutty cunt. He released her clit clamps and cunt clamps as she squirted on his cock, the pain as pleasurable to her as the feeling of his cock inside her slutty desperate fuck holes.

Her quivering, clenching walls milked his cock and he buried his cock deep inside her cunt, spilling his cum inside her slutty desperate fuck hole. He grunted and thrust sloppily inside her, releasing her nipple clamps, making her scream and spasm on his cock. He collapsed on top of her and she spread her legs wider before wrapping them around his ass, keeping his cock deep inside her pussy. "You're mine," he whispered affectionately as he nuzzled her sensitive breasts.

Slut loved the feeling of her master's cock keeping his cum inside her slutty desperate pussy while the butt plug kept his cum inside her ass. She rolled her hips and grinned as he grunted. He reached up and released her hands, his face buried between her tits.

Suddenly, she rolled them over and started riding his cock wildly. She wanted more. She was addicted to having his cum inside her desperate fuck holes, she needed his cock and cum inside her. When he reached for her, she grabbed his hands and pushed them down, tying him up with the ropes. Then she leaned back, her big tits bouncing wildly as she fucked herself on his cock.

He watched her as she rode him wildly. Now that she was in control... He was hers to do what she wished...

* * * * *

To Be Continued...