You're Mine! Ch. 02

Story Info
A lightening bolt was the catalyst for a new life.
6.7k words
4.41
325.8k
23

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain.

The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache. It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also! I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise. They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person’s eyes and saying the words “You’re mine”, they would be completely in my power.

LISA

I couldn't wait to try out my newfound hypnotic power with my next door neighbor. Lisa is a 22 year old dancer with a pretty face and a fantastic body with the most sensual ass you have ever seen! By good fortune, I met her coming into the building one day and took the opportunity immediately and looked into her eyes and made her mine! It was early in the day and I asked her if her roommate would be around today. She said that Anna is out of town visiting relatives and that she'll be alone for about 2 weeks.

I suggested we go to her apartment and start getting to know one another better. As soon as she closed the door behind us, I asked her to remove her clothes so I could finally see her body. She began to reveal a sensational body! Her breasts were small but beautifully shaped with large dark nipples that were already hard. I couldn't remove my eyes from her ass as soon as I saw it! It was the most sensual looking rear end since the '56 Caddy. Her legs and thighs were solid, shapely and sexy.

I told her that I wanted her to completely relax and enjoy everything we were about to do and asked her to lie back on the couch and spread her thighs wide so that I could look at her pussy while I got undressed. Her labia majora were thick but very sexy and her pink inner lips guarded the moist entrance to her heaven. I couldn't wait to remove the last of my clothes and dropped to my knees in front of that magnificent pussy and began to nibble on each outer lip of her cunt getting each one wet as Lisa uttered a long sigh and held my head in her hands as she offered me more and more of her pussy. I slipped my tongue between the lips and ran it lightly down to her asshole and back up to her clitoris, which to my delight, was a tiny cock about half an inch long and was already hard as a rock!

I took it between my lips and began to suck it while running my tongue lightly across the tip. She started to buck up and down while holding my head firmly against her pussy and begged me not to stop sucking her clit. Suddenly she groaned and heaved her hips up in the air as she began to come. She told me to move my tongue into her cunthole and drink up her juices as she flowed a torrent of come onto it. I sucked and licked every drop I could get and then rested my head on her thigh as she stroked my head and kept repeating that I was the best that ever sucked her pussy. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

I lay down on the bed and asked her to reciprocate with the same pleasures as I gave her. She took my hard cock in her hand and put her lips around the head and gently but firmly began to milk the head with her mouth while running her tongue over the tip and into the tiny hole. Then, she worked her way slowly down the shaft taking more and more cock in her mouth until she had practically my whole shaft in her throat!

She was uttering low sexy moans as she swallowed my tool and then, suddenly, when she got all of it in, I felt the muscles in her throat begin to milk my cock. I never felt anything like it before! It was even stronger than a milking pussy feels and I felt myself exploding come down her throat before I knew what was happening. She swallowed every drop before reluctantly giving up my tool. She rested her head on my thigh and kept the head of my cock in her mouth as she gently sucked it from time to time. It was't long before it began to show signs of life again and she began sucking it feverishly until it was hard as a rock! The she pulled me down on top of her while holding my cock in her hand and guided it into her hot, wet cunthole. She was smooth to enter and I savored every feeling as I slowly fed more and more cock into her and listened to her gasps of pleasure as each inch disappeared inside. When I was deep inside her,

I ground my pelvis into hers and fed a little more cock into her as she responded by pushing her pussy tighter and tighter against me. Then I lifted myself up on my hands and feet with my cock buried in her pussy and began long, slow strokes all the way in and all the way out to the very tip. With each stroke, Lisa moaned and writhed her hips in passion. The only part of our bodies that was touching was my cock and her pussy and she loved the feeling. She said it felt like a separate, independent penis not attached to anything, satisfying her pleasure at her command! I was fucking her like this for the next fifteen minutes until my arms began to get tired and I lowered myself down on her and started to stroke deeply inside her.

Lisa said that she felt like coming and I asked her to hold on for just another minute since I was almost ready also and then, told her to let go, as I felt the first spasms begin. I pumped spurt after spurt of jism into her hot, sucking cunt and felt it twitching every once in a while after my orgasm was over. After a few minutes, we had the strength to move and I slowly and reluctantly pulled my half hard tool out of her vagina until it came out with a wet, sucking sound. We collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep for a while until I had the strength to get dressed, kiss Lisa goodbye and go into my apartment.

She asked me when we could get together again and I told her it would be soon since I want my wife to join us in a session one day soon. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and said the idea was very interesting especially since Tyko was such a beautiful woman! As I left, she whispered that I should call her as soon as possible since she was already getting horny just thinking about Tyko!

BRIGIT & MARGRET

A couple of days later, I was walking down Madison Avenue when I spotted two absolute beauties walking towards me. They were both blonde amazons...at least six three in height with gorgeous legs and full breasts swelling the light jackets they were wearing. I couldn't let them go by without adding them to my growing collection so I walked up to them, smiled and put each of them in my power by looking in their eyes and reciting the magic words. They were sisters, both in their late twenties and lived only a few blocks away. I suggested that we go to their place and get better acquainted since they were only out window shopping and had nothing in particular to do.

The minute we got settled in their comfortable apartment, I told them that I wanted them to completely relax and enjoy everything we were going to do that afternoon. I told them that they should answer any question that I ask with total honesty and not feel any embarrassment regardless of what it was. I asked them if they enjoyed sexual play and if they had much experience in this area. Brigit's eyes lit up at the mention of sex and she volunteered that the both of them absolutely loved sex and that they were both bi-sexual. Margret chimed in with the revelation that they had planned on having sex with each other later on that day when they got back from their walk. I told them that now they were going to have one of the most satisfying and sensual experiences of their lives and asked them to remove their clothes so I could see their bodies and their sexual equipment!

Both of them stood up and began taking off article by article revealing two of the most fantastic bodies I have ever seen. Their breasts had to be size 40's and didn't move an inch when they took off their bra's. Brigit's nipples were pink and Margret's slightly darker but both were quite large and sat in the middle of huge rosettes! Their stomachs, asses, thighs and legs were sensational and I asked them both to sit on the couch and spread their legs while I removed my clothes. As I got undressed, I saw them both start playing with each other's pussy with their eyes riveted to my half hard cock. Their cunt lips were glistening with anticipation as their fingers lightly played across each other's clit. I stood in front of them so that they could examine my rod and balls closely.

Brigit's eyes were glazed as she reached forward and took my cock in her hand and gently squeezed it as she continued playing with her sister's pussy. Margret cupped my balls in her hand and ran the tip of one finger over my asshole as she expertly played with Brigit's cunt lips. I asked Margret to sit on her sister so that both their pussies were in line and totally exposed to me. I got down on my knees between their legs and looked into two of the sexiest cunts I have ever seen! Both were wet and throbbing from their fingers and I leaned forward and ran my tongue from Brigit's asshole up the crack to her swollen clitoris and then continued up to Margret's asshole up her slit until I reached her hard clit also. I sucked Margret's clit into my mouth and teased it with my tongue for a while before moving down lower and sliding my tongue deep into her love hole! She was moaning in passion as she and her sister soul kissed each other. Then I moved down lower and did the same to Brigit's pussy.

Both of them tasted like honey and I moved back and forth between their gorgeous cunts sucking, licking and tongue-fucking them until they began to approach orgasm. Brigit was first and came in a series of spasms that wet my entire face as I sucked and licked her throbbing pussy. As soon as she calmed down, I devoted my attention to Margret and it wasn't long before she screamed in ecstasy and flooded my mouth with her juices! After resting for a few minutes, both girls got up, pushed me down on the couch and began taking turns kissing my rock hard shaft and balls. Brigit whispered something to Margret and went into the other room as her sister began deep throating my cock. I was lost in feeling when she returned. My ass was high in the air offering Margret all of my tool to suck when I felt something hard sliding smoothly into my asshole.

Brigit was fucking me with her dildo and knew just how to do it so that I wanted more and more of it inside me while Margret sucked on my cock. My cock began to swell and Margret knew that I was getting ready to come. She took her mouth off my shaft and told her sister to stop ass fucking me since she didn't want me to come just yet. The both of them waited patiently until I calmed down a bit and then switched places with Brigit taking my swollen member into her mouth and Margret taking charge of my asshole. I found out later that it was Brigit's turn to drink come since Margret had sucked their last lover dry before her sister could get any.

Brigit worked her mouth and throat up and down my sex while moaning in pleasure and excitement. Margret drove the dildo deep inside me and suddenly turned on the vibrating mechanism just as Brigit swallowed my entire cock and began a series of sucking motions with her throat. I felt the juices start coming up from my balls and pumped spurt after spurt into Brigit's hungry mouth. She drank every drop and squeezed my shaft from the base to the tip in search of more!

Both beauties sat down on either side of me and rested their heads on my shoulders as they let me recuperate a while before continuing. Soon, Brigit stirred and moved down between my thighs taking my limp tool in her mouth again. Margret started kissing and sucking on my nipples and it wasn't long before my cock started to awaken and get hard. Brigit lay down on the rug, spread her magnificent thighs and asked me to get on top of her and shove my randy tool inside her cunt. I slipped the head between her outer lips and fed it in slowly inch by inch! She arched her back and wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling me tight against her pussy. Margret moved a hassock near her sister's head, sat down facing me and spread her legs wide so that I could suck her cunt while fucking Brigit. Her pussy was hot and wet and I covered it completely with my mouth as I stroked in and out of her sister's slippery cunt. Brigit was watching me suck Margret's pussy and reached up to insert her finger into her sister's asshole as she moved her hips in time to my stroking. Soon, she started to pant and groan as her orgasm began.

She held me tight with her legs and I felt her pussy throb in a series of spasms as she came. As soon as she finished coming, Margret pulled her cunt away from my hungry mouth and begged me to fuck her also! I told her to get on her hands and knees on the couch and fed my hard, throbbing member into her from behind. She backed up into me trying to get as much as possible inside and I started to fuck her with long, hard strokes, pulling out about halfway and then driving forward to the hilt. I felt my balls slapping against her as I pumped in and out and she uttered a whimper everytime I shoved it all the way in. I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my shaft and then there was a hot wetness enveloping my entire cock as she let go. This triggered my orgasm and I filled her pussy with cum as I held her tight around the waist and dug deeper and deeper into her. After we recovered somewhat, I got dressed and told them they were fantastic and I would call them soon because I want them to meet my beautiful wife.

JERRY

I got a phone call one afternoon from an old swinging buddy of mine from years ago. Jerry said that he was only going to be in town until tomorrow morning. He just arrived at Kennedy unexpectedly because of bad weather conditions and would be leaving again in the morning. I told him to grab a cab and come over and spend the night here with Tyko and I. Tyko was out for the day with a friend of hers and wasn't expected back until late afternoon. The doorbell rang about 45 minutes later and Jerry was standing in the doorway, suitcase in hand. He was a good looking, well built guy but the thing I remembered most about him was his cock! He's also bi-sexual and we spent many a pleasurable hour in bed together either with his gorgeous girlfriend or alone!

That magnificent tool of his was on my mind as soon as I saw him again and I guess he had something of the same sort on his mind since, as soon as I closed the door, he dropped to his knees and told me that all he could think about since learning his flight was being diverted to New York was doing this to me. He unzipped my fly and expertly reached in and withdrew my equipment. He began by taking all of me into his mouth and running his tongue around my soft cock until it started to grow and thicken. Then he concentrated on the head and sucked the entire thing into his mouth while probing the hole in the tip with his tongue. I was hard as a rock already and couldn't wait to own his tool. I suggested that we move into the bedroom and we stripped off our clothes as we moved inside. I had him lay down on his back and settled myself comfortably between his legs. That fantastic cock was still as I remembered it! It was hard and pulsating and I just had to take the thick head into my lips and suck on it.


Then I started to work my mouth down on his tool as far as I could take him and relaxed my throat muscles around his member and just stayed that way for a few minutes until I felt it begin to swell and thicken. Jerry asked me to stop for a while since he didn't want to come just yet and wanted to stay horny for a while. He rolled between my legs and started to lick my balls and asshole. I was horny as hell by now and begged him to take my cock in his mouth. He was looking at it with glazed eyes and before taking it between his lips, reminded me that this was his favorite cock. He sucked on it like his life depended on receiving my cum in order to survive. I was in heaven! My stiff cock was being sucked beautifully and, at that very moment, was totally in Jerry's power! I was moaning and writhing my hips into his face as he worked expertly over my tool.

Then I felt my cock thicken and that old feeling began in my balls. I told Jerry that I was getting ready to cum and begged him not to stop. He replied by sucking me even deeper into his throat and then slipped a wet finger into my asshole as I pumped load after load down his throat!! I lay back exhausted but he was still very horny and played with himself, running his fingers up and down his raging hardon and around his balls. He picked up the KY jelly and poured some over his cock and started to pull it smoothly and sensuously. I could see that he was lost in pleasure and reached forward and took his balls in my hand while dipping a finger into some KY and sliding it up his asshole. He cried out in passion and began to pump cream out of his thick cock until he collapsed next to me on the bed.

We spent the next couple of hours talking about old times and occasionally playing with each other to stay in a horny mood since I told him I wanted him to be in shape to take on Tyko when she got home. Then about 4 p.m. I heard the door open and walked inside to find that Tyko had brought Machiko home with her! Machiko was a tiny, beautiful Japanese girl with a perfect body for her small size and a face like an angel. She was looking at me in shock since I was totally naked so I asked her to look into my eyes and put her in my power! I told her that I wanted her to relax and enjoy everything we were going to do.

I told both of them that Jerry was in the other room and that once they saw his magnificent cock, they would both get horny as hell and want sex. I asked them to undress and took them into the other room to meet Jerry. He was reading a magazine in bed and looked up to see the three of us walk into the room. His jaw dropped open in surprise when he saw the two naked women and they, in turn, couldn't resist getting on the bed and playing with his half hard tool as soon as they saw it.

I wanted to watch a show before getting into serious sex and knew that Jerry would love it also so I suggested that Tyko and Machiko begin things by working on each other and that we would join in after a while. Machiko seemed unsure of what to do, so my wife had her lie down on her back and started licking her hard nipples and sucking her small breasts into her mouth while fingering her delicate pussy. Then she moved down and began by licking Machiko's pussy lips until they swelled in passion. Tyko inserted her tongue into the sweet, pink flesh of the pussy and licked the opening , running the tip up and down the slit. Then she concentrated on the swollen clit and sucked it into her mouth with a groan of pleasure. Machiko had her thighs spread as wide as she could so that Tyko's expert tongue would reach every part of her dripping cunt. Both her hands were holding Tyko's head against her pussy and she started to moan and toss her head from side to side in utter abandon.

I asked my wife to move around and let Machiko at her pussy also and, without her lips ever leaving the hot cunt she was sucking, swung about and lowered her love box to Machiko's waiting mouth. What a sight that was! The two gorgeous women were totally involved in each other's pussy and were sucking away oblivious of anything else. I felt Jerry's hand reach over and stroke my raging hardon and I started playing with his huge cock and teasing it with my fingers. I couldn't hold back any longer and told Jerry to begin working on Tyko while I worked on Machiko. Jerry pulled my wife off Machiko and had her sit on his face so he could take up where Machiko left off and when she saw the size of his throbbing tool, she leaned forward and started sucking it into her mouth. The sight of that fantastic cock in my wife's mouth drove me wild!

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12