You're Mine! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
538 Followers

I moved between Machiko's sexy thighs and slipped the tip of my penis just inside the gaping, pulsating cunt lips and fed it into her very slowly and sensuously. She gasped as it filled her cunt and threw her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she worked her ass forward to receive as much cock as possible.

I looked over to the side and saw Jerry feeding his monstrous member into my wife's pussy. What a sight! I couldn't believe her pussy would be able to take it all but he kept feeding more and more into her until he was in right up to the hilt! Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back and she was begging him to keep fucking her and never stop! At this moment, Machiko pulled my head down to her lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth as she exploded in a wild orgasm! Her cunt swallowed my entire tool and I felt her cunt muscles contract around my thick shaft as she wet me with her warm flow. That triggered my orgasm also and I spurted into her with spasm after spasm until I collapsed on top of her with my cock still buried deep inside her hot pussy. As we rested in that position, we watched Jerry and Tyko fuck each other.

Jerry was withdrawing his thick tool right to the tip and then plunging deep inside again as my wife cried out in passion and started to cum. I never thought she would stop as one wave followed another until finally she relaxed and opened her eyes. She saw Machiko and I looking at her and smiled as she reached down between her legs and took Jerry's balls in her hand! He had waited patiently until her spasms were over and now started plunging his hard tool back into her. She was moving her hips up and down and squeezing his balls as he fucked her and it wasn't long before his cock exploded inside her and he filled her pussy with cream. Then he lay down on top of her and looked over to us with a shit-eating grin.

We decided to go out for dinner and recharge our batteries for more play later. Machiko decided to stay the night also so we had a great night to look forward to. When we got back from dinner, we all got undressed and I got the brilliant idea to invite our next door neighbor Lisa to join us! I called her on the phone and asked if she would like to join a foursome for some great sex. She said she'd be right over and it wasn't 60 seconds later that the doorbell rang. When she walked in and saw the four of us nude, her eyes opened wide in excitement. She looked long and hard at Tyko's body and then Machiko's but when she saw Jerry's tool, she walked right over to him and grasped it firmly in her hand and felt his manhood. We asked her to undress and when she was naked, told her that we wanted her to lie back on the couch so all of us could inspect her thoroughly.

Lisa must have been fantasizing about Tyko since our last session because she asked if Tyko could be first! I could tell that my wife was very interested in Lisa from the way she was looking at her and she walked over to the couch and ran her hands over Lisa's full breasts and lightly pinched her hard nipples. Then she squeezed her waist and belly and then placed her entire hand over her pussy cupping it and softly squeezing it as she got down on her knees and looked into Lisa's sweet cunt. She started by running her tongue up and down the glistening slit in feather light movements which made Lisa gasp and throw her head back in passion. Then Tyko inserted her tongue into the hole and licked up the juices that were beginning to flow.

Meanwhile, Jerry moved in front of Lisa's face and probed her lips with his massive cock. She opened her eyes and took the head into her mouth while pulling on his balls. I asked Machiko to lie down under Tyko and suck her pussy while I did the same to her. The five of us were either sucking or being sucked and it was a sensational sight! Lisa was in heaven with her pussy being licked and sucked expertly by Tyko while she had Jerry's fabulous member down her throat. Tyko was writhing her hips into Machiko's face as she lost herself in Lisa's cunthole and Machiko had a mouthful of Tyko's pussy while grinding hers into my face and moaning as I sucked on her swollen clit. Lisa, who hadn't had any sex for a few days, couldn't hold out any longer and began to cum into Tyko's mouth. She kept sucking on Jerry's tool all through her orgasm and when she finally stopped coming, Jerry pulled out of her mouth and the rest of us took a short break also.

After we relaxed and had something cold to drink, Lisa asked Tyko if she would mind being sucked since she had been thinking about doing that to her for quite some time now. Tyko replied that she would love being eaten and had an idea that she was sure would appeal to Lisa. She suggested that we all go into the bedroom and had Lisa lie down on the bed on her back. Then she assigned Jerry to take care of Lisa's pussy, Machiko was to work on her left breast, I had her right one and she straddled Lisa's face and lowered her cunt so that Lisa could reach every part of her pussy with her mouth and tongue.

We all started working on Lisa at once. Lisa reached out with her hands and grasped my cock with one while playing with Machiko's pussy with the other. I had her nipple in my mouth and was sucking it like it was her clit. Machiko was doing the same with the other and Jerry slipped the head of his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her. Lisa was moaning, sucking, squeezing and thrusting her ass high in the air to get more of Jerry's massive penis. Between sucks, she told us that she had never been as horny as she was now and wanted this feeling to continue forever! Then she went back to Tyko's pussy and lost herself in sucking again!

After a while, I suggested that we all switch positions in a clockwise direction and dropped my stiff shaft in Lisa's mouth as Tyko took over sucking her breast, Machiko slipped her tongue into her pussy and Jerry worked on her other breast. We continued this until everyone was back to the original position again and, by this time, Lisa, as well as the rest of us, was almost ready to cum. I told Lisa to roll over on her hands and knees on top of Jerry and fit his tool into her pussy. Then I positioned Machiko so that Lisa could lick her pussy and, after putting some KY on my huge hardon, I gently slipped the head of my cock into her rosebud asshole! Now she had a fabulous cock in her pussy, another in her asshole and her mouth was full of delicious cunt.

Tyko moved back and forth playing with Lisa's breasts and sliding her greased fingers into my asshole as I butt-fucked her. With every stroke, I could feel Jerry's huge cock through the thin wall of her asshole as he pumped in and out of her hot cunt. I was lost in pleasure as I fucked that gorgeous ass of Lisa's and when my wife knowingly slipped two fingers into my asshole and began moving them in and out as I thrust back and forth, I couldn't hold out any longer and with a cry of pleasure emptied my balls into her rear end!

Jerry felt my throbbing spasms from her cunt and started pumping his cum into her also and Machiko flooded her mouth with her orgasm when she saw us cumming. Lisa moaned and joined us in orgasm as she felt the spurts of come pumping in her pussy and asshole. We all stayed in that position for a long time reluctant to move until with a loud sucking sound, my cock slipped out of her ass and Tyko withdrew her fingers from mine.

Then we fell asleep and, after breakfast next morning, Jerry left for the airport and Mashiko went to work. Lisa hugged us both before going back to her apartment and thanked us for the most wonderful sex she had ever had in her life. We promised to have her in again soon and Tyko and I got ready for a day of business.

LISA & FRIENDS

I ran into Lisa as I was leaving the building this morning and we stopped to talk. She reminded me that when we were in her apartment the other day, we had traded sexual fantasies and that mine was a real turn on for her and she would like to make arrangements for Saturday afternoon if I was free. I remember telling her that the idea of putting on a masturbation show for a group of attractive women had been a fantasy of mine for some time now. She said she would invite about six of her friends from the ballet troupe and she'd like me to arrive about 11:30 am since the girls would be there about noon. I couldn't believe my ears! This was something I had wanted for a long time and now it was going to happen! I told Lisa I'd be there for sure and we continued on our respective ways.

Saturday morning, I rang Lisa's bell right on time. She answered the door in a black lace teddy and looked fantastic! She led me into the bedroom and asked me to undress and lie down on the bed. She said that she wanted to get me ready for the show and planned on teasing the hell out of me until her friends arrived. She started by fondling my cock and balls with her expert hands and fingers. When it was hard, she stroked the head with three of her fingers and I was totally in her power! I lifted my cock high in the air and begged her to take it firmly in her hand and stroke it. She had me going like this for some time and, everytime I looked like I was ready to come, she would go back to playing with the head until the feeling passed. The doorbell rang in the middle of this and I suddenly realized the sex was only starting not ending.

Lisa told me to wait here until she came in for me, put on a robe and answered the door. A few minutes later, she came into the room, picked up a towel, KY jelly, and my vibrator, took my hand and led me into the living room! Six absolutely adorable girls were seated facing me, their eyes wide open in surprise as I walked in totally nude with my thick tool waving in the air in front of me! Lisa suggested that I go over to each girl in turn, and let them examine my equipment before I start the show. I walked over to the sensational redhead on the end of the couch and stood before her with my legs slightly parted. She never took her eyes off my cock as she reached forward and held my shaft in her hand while cupping my balls in her other hand. I let her play with it for a while and then moved on to the next gal who was licking her lips as she played with my throbbing organ and looked like she'd love to swallow it whole.

I gave each one a turn and then went back to the other side of the room, faced the audience and began stroking my cock lightly with my fingers. I thrust my hips forward and reached down with the other hand and stroked my balls and played with my asshole. I put a little KY on my finger and slid it into my asshole and then put some on my cock and started to fuck my fist! I noticed that a few of the girls had their hands buried in their crotches as they stared at what I was doing. One of them had her foot up on the couch and had pulled aside her panties and was fingering her clit while watching me with glazed eyes. I picked up my vibrating pussy and slipped my well greased cock into the realistic cunt lips and drove it all the way in and turned on the vibrator! I worked the vibrator up and down my cock and moved close to the girls and showed them what it looked like going in and out of the realistic pussy opening. I had never been hornier! Seeing how I was turning on these gorgeous girls while giving myself such pleasure was great. I lay down on the rug in front of them and asked for someone to sit on my face as I fucked my fake cunt.

The pretty blonde who had been the first to play with her pussy, lowered her wet cunt to my mouth and began to rub it back and forth over my lips and tongue as I sucked and licked wherever she wanted. Then, someone took the vibrator from me, wiped my cock clean with the towel and began to suck my shaft and squeeze my balls. The blonde gave a shudder and I felt a warm liquid reach my tongue as she spasmed again and again. As soon as she lifted herself off me, another pussy descended. This one was a beauty! Thick, light brown outer lips surrounded a pink interior and displayed a lovely clitoris that was rock hard and glistening with juices.

I had her hold my head to her cunt and began to work it with my tongue and lips. I would move from nibbling on the lips to sliding my tongue as deep into her hole as I could reach. Then I concentrated on her clit and began a slow, steady sucking motion that brought her to orgasm almost immediately. When the next pussy was offered, I felt my cock being inserted into someone's warm, wet cunthole as she lowered herself slowly onto the shaft until it was deep inside her. I was in heaven. My cock was being taken care of beautifully and I had a mouthful of delicious pussy. This went on until each of them reached orgasm and, as I was lying back with my hard cock still waving in the air, Lisa stood over me completely naked and said she had been waiting patiently for her friends to satisfy themselves but now it was her turn.

She lay down on her back next to me and spread her legs asking me to fuck her quickly since she was so horny! I rolled over and inserted the head between her slippery cunt lips and ran it all the way in with one long stroke. She gasped as it filled her pussy and threw her legs around my hips and started to grind into me while moaning and whispering sexy words. I was horny as hell from all the activity and guess I didn't come sooner because of all the sex I'd been having since I found out about my new power over people. Finally, I felt my orgasm approaching and told Lisa to continue just what she was doing as I was about to come. She let go just before me and, as she shook in orgasm, I filled her cunt with my come!

After we all got dressed, the girls each thanked me for an absolutely wonderful time and asked if we could do it again soon. I told them I'd make arrangements through Lisa but the next time we got together, I wanted my wife to join us also so that the two of us could put on a show for them. Lisa chimed in right away and told the girls that Tyko was gorgeous and the sexiest thing they would ever see. The girls left and I kissed Lisa goodbye and went back to my apartment.

jim313
jim313
538 Followers
12