You're Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil continued his work, eating out the poor girl's sopping, wet pussy. She moaned louder as his rough tongue darted in and out of her hole, and then moved farther up to her clit. His mouth skillfully kissed, licked and sucked at the little nub, knowing full well that the girl was growing closer and closer to a mind blowing orgasm.

He suppressed a smile as he felt the girl begin grinding herself against his face, losing herself to his actions. He reached his hand up and slowly began pushing a finger into her pussy, finger fucking her gently. She began bucking back onto the digit, using it like a tiny cock. He excitedly added another finger, and then another, until the innocent girl was fucking three fingers like a pro.

Finally, Elsie could hold back no longer, and her body erupted into her first orgasm. "Ooooooooooh god yes.... Oh, Mr. Braun... Oh, fuck, I think I'm coming!" She moaned as her pussy contracted around his fingers. Neil continued licking her sensitive clit, as the young girl's moans of pleasure quickly turned to begging. "Oh god, please stop Mr. Braun! It's too sensitive." The man ignored her and continued licking harder than ever, fucking her relentlessly with his fingers. "Oh, oh, oh," Elsie cried, in time with his fingers, pounding into her pussy.

Finally, Neil could wait no longer. The knowledge that this beautiful girl in front of him was a virgin was almost too much for him to handle. Ever since she had admitted it, a burning, animalistic need had been building inside of him. He needed to claim her.

He abruptly pulled his fingers out of the girl's tight pussy and positioned himself overtop of her. "It's time for me to make you a woman, sweetie." He pulled his cock from his boxer shorts and pressed it against her pussy. Elsie gasped as his thick meat slowly penetrated her pussy, stopping as he felt the barrier of her hymen.

"Oooooh fuck, you really are a virgin," Neil moaned, and the small suspicion he'd had that she was lying disappeared.

"Mr. Braun, please don't," Elsie begged, bracing herself as she felt his cock press harder against her hymen.

"This is going to hurt, darlin'" he said, ignoring the girl's pleas. He took a breath, and slowly pressed himself into her.

Elsie cried out as Neil broke through her virginal barrier and bottomed out into her pussy. "Oh God, please stop, Mr. Braun! You're ripping me apart," Elsie sobbed as the man let his huge cock rest inside her, hoping the girl would get used to it.

"God, you feel so tight, Elsie," He moaned into her neck. He grabbed her hips, pulled her tight into him. Her pussy felt like a velvet vice gripping his cock. Never had a woman felt so tight and perfect to him before. When he remembered that it was because he was the first man to ever enter her pristine, virgin body, he was unable to hold back any longer. Neil began slowly fucking the young girl.

Elsie lay on the bed, her hands and feet tied to the bed, unable to do anything but let this man fuck her. Her pussy throbbed in pain as each thrust of Neil's cock inside of her stretched her more and more. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the strip club owner claimed her virgin territory.

Elsie suppressed a moan as Neil bent his head down to a breast, taking her nipple into his mouth again. She looked down at the man, whose silvery hair was glinting in the dim light. "God, he must be more than twice my age!" She thought, fresh shock coursing through her body. Her virginity was being taken by a man who was probably old enough to be her father.To her horror, this fact turned her on more than it repulsed her. She felt her pussy gushing more wetness, making it easier for the man to force himself into her body.

To Neil's surprise, he felt the girl start pushing back into him. "Are you enjoying yourself, my little slut?" he asked, looking down at the girl's flushed face. "Does Miss Lane like having her pussy stuffed with cock?"

"No," Elsie answered, but Neil could tell she was lying. He let his hands wander over the girl's body, caressing her torso and breasts. Elsie moaned, pumping harder into the man, trying to get more of his cock inside her loins.

"Oh yes, baby girl.... fuck my cock. Give yourself up to me," Neil said hoarsely, his fingers grabbing her nipples and using them to pull himself into her. Elsie gasped, the mix of pain with pleasure taking her by surprise and turning her on even more.

Neil could feel his orgasm building as he looked down at the young girl, whose eyes were closed in a mixture of raw sexual pleasure and humiliation. Her red hair, earlier in the night put up in girlish, neat pigtails, now lay tangled and ruined on the pillow. He reached up to grab a handful of the fiery locks, making Elsie yelp in pain. "You like this, don't you, Elsie?" He asked menacingly. "Tell me you like being fucked by me, sweetie. Tell me you like me taking you taking your body."

"No, Mr. Braun, please!" Elsie begged, but her voice was no longer convincing. It was obvious that the girl was losing herself to the degradation Neil Braun was putting her through. Neil pulled harder on the girl's hair, his fingers clenching around the strands. His hips began to speed up, forcing his dick further into her cunt.

"You will do as I say, Miss Lane," He said to her. "Tell me you like being fucked by me. Tell me how much you love being taken."

"Fuck yes, Mr. Braun!" Elsie cried out, losing all control of herself. "I love your cock fucking me! Oh yes, fuck me with your huge cock!"

Neil moaned, the girl's words causing him to piston in and out of her pussy at full speed. Suddenly, she cried out as the second orgasm of her young life racked her body, making her buck wildly on Neil's cock. "Ooooooh Mr. Braun! I'm coming on your cock!"

That was all Neil could take. He began fucking her even more furiously, bringing himself to the peak as well.

"Please don't -- come inside -- me, Mr. Braun!" Elsie begged through her own orgasm. "I'm -- not on -- birth control!"

Neil groaned as his cock began spurting his nectar deep inside of Elsie's cunt, the first shot spraying directly into her womb. He continued pumping as the semen filled her pussy, spilling out the sides and dripping down into her ass. He collapsed on top of the girl as his cock gave one final shudder, her pussy milking out the last of his cum.

For a while the two of the just lay there, silent except for their heavy, mingled breathing. Elsie felt horrified as she felt the semen seeping into her. Had this man, who was basically a complete stranger, just knocked her up? Yet, even though she was very worried, she was too exhausted to care. The whiskey and orgasms having caught up with her, Elsie fell asleep, her body trapped under the hulking form of Neil Braun.

12