You're Mine! Ch. 04

Story Info
A lightening bolt was the catalyst.
9.7k words
4.51
114.9k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache.

It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also! I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise. They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person's eyes and saying the words "You're mine", they would be completely in my power.

CHARLY & FRIEND

A couple of days later, we got a call from Charly. She said that she hasn't been able to get our sex session out of her mind and would like to come over for more as soon as possible. She also added that she wanted to bring a girlfriend of hers along and was sure we would like her. We told her to come over at nine that night and not to have any sex until she gets here. The doorbell rang at 8:50 and I was still taken aback by her beauty. She looked fantastic and then I noticed a tiny, beauty standing next to her. She was under five feet tall, had long straight, black hair, an angelic face and a wicked body. Charly introduced Tana to us and broke out a joint as soon as we were seated, passing it around to everyone. Tana told us that she was originally from Thailand and has been in the US for about ten years.

As we spoke, I felt the grass starting to take effect and noticed that everyone else was relaxing also. Then Charly stood up and started removing her clothing as she stated that she had been waiting for this for a long time and couldn't wait to get started. I looked Tana in the eyes and made her mine. I told her that I couldn't wait to see her naked body and asked her to strip in front of us. She stood up and faced us as we all sat on the couch and watched. She moved slowly and gracefully as she disrobed, displaying a perfectly shaped body. Her legs and thighs were fabulous and her ass was the sexiest I've seen in a long time.

She was facing away from us slightly and I could see the bulge of her breast and caught sight of a large nipple before she turned and showed us a huge, thick, hard shaft protruding from her crotch! Then she held it in her hand and lifted it alongwith her leg to display a gorgeous pussy! Tyko and I looked at each other and smiled and then looked at Charly and bowed our heads in thanks.

I saw that Tyko was completely enraptured with Tana! She asked her to come closer so that she could touch her and ran her fingers over the thick penis as she spread Tana's thighs with her other hand and played with her pussy. She reached up and took a perfectly shaped breast in her mouth and sucked on the erect nipple. Tana began moaning softly and responded passionately to Tyko's playing. Then Tyko asked her to lie down on the rug and relax as she made love to her. She lay on top of her, breasts to breasts, pussy to pussy and sensuously kissed her lips, sliding her tongue between the full lips. Then she moved down to Tana's beautiful breasts and licked and sucked them both as she nibbled on the huge nipples. Then she moved lower and took the head of that massive member in her mouth and began sucking it as she ran her tongue along the sensitive underside.

Tana was moving her hips in motion to the sucking and was moaning in pleasure. Charly came over to me and got down on her knees as she took my rigid tool in her mouth and started sucking me while I watched the two beauties in front of me! Tyko moved lower and licked Tana's cunt lips and then ran her tongue up and down her moist slit. Tana had her legs spread wide and was pulling her cock as she was being eaten. I couldn't resist it any longer and told Charly to keep sucking as I moved forward to the rug and took Tana's thick cock in my mouth. I took it deep down my throat and was amazed that I had almost all of it in as I relaxed my throat muscles around the pulsing organ. Charly was doing a magnificent job on my cock as I raised my head a little and sucked on the head and then went back down and deep throated her. Tana was going crazy being sucked off by the both of us and I felt her cock swell as she pumped come into my mouth.

She was rolling her head from side to side and crying out in ecstacy as she had a pussy orgasm at the same time and I heard Tyko moan as she sucked up the juices. I was ready to explode myself from the wonderful feelings Charly was giving me. She was sucking me deeply into her mouth and licking the shaft as it moved in and out of her mouth. I felt myself coming and grabbed her head and held it deep as I spurted into her. After she sucked it dry, she let it slip from her lips and turned around to see Tyko lying next to Tara with her eyes closed and her finger on her clit. Charly was horny as hell from sucking me and stroking her throbbing penis all the while and she advanced on Tyko with her huge cock clawing the air. She wet the head and guided it between the wet pussy lips into the hot, pulsating cunthole.

Tyko opened her eyes and smiled when she saw it was Charly fucking her and reached up to play with her beautiful breasts and rigid nipples as Charly's thick member disappeared in her pussy. Tyko was totally lost in sensations. The strange and wonderful feelings that Charly provided were a terrific turn on and she made a mental note to ask her if she had made up her mind to come live with us. Meanwhile, that massive tool was probing her deepest recesses and she thrust forward to get as much of it inside her as possible. She lifted her head and sucked a huge nipple between her lips as she felt that thick shaft plunging in and out of her clinging pussy. Charly's cock was alive inside her! It touched every part of her pussy and filled her up perfectly. She felt her orgasm approaching and welcomed it with open arms just as she felt the cock inside her expand and huge quantities of come flooded into her cunt.

Charly was groaning with each spurt and Tyko screamed out in ecstacy as she felt the hot come fill her pussy. She threw her legs around Charly's hips and released her orgasm as the last wad of come entered her.

Tana had been watching them also and was getting turned on again. She came over to me and started playing with my half hard tool. She got down on her knees in front of me and licked her way up my thighs until she reached my balls which she took into her mouth, one at a time, and gently sucked while running her tongue all around them. Then she wet her finger and reached under me to slip it into my asshole slowly and teasingly so that it started to feel good. She licked her way up the shaft from the base to the tip and took the swollen head between her lips and slid the tip of her tongue into the tiny hole as she sucked his cock lovingly. Soon he felt two fingers fucking him and it even felt better. She sucked him and fingered him until he was moaning in passion and then told him to roll over on his hands and knees so she could fuck him! She promised to be gentle and lubricated her cock and his asshole with KY and then fit the head of her magnificent tool into his well prepared hole.

She worked it in slowly and fucked him with smooth short strokes as she fed more and more into his ass. Suddenly, Charly appeared in front of him and pressed her half hard cock against his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked it all in. The feelings of being fucked in the ass by such a beautiful cock while sucking another one of equal stature was fantastic. Tyko was standing alongside of Tana, playing with her nipples and running her hand over my ass as Tana filled my bowels with cock. Then Tyko dropped to her knees and worked her head around so she could suck my shaft into her mouth. Charly's member was fully aroused and I sucked the entire head into my mouth and drew deeply on it as I thrust my hips back to meet Tana's smooth strokes. My wife was doing her usual magnificent job on my cock and it wasn't long before I felt the call of the wild again.

I flooded Tyko's mouth with cum the moment I felt Tana pumping her hot come into me. I never felt anything like it! She kept pumping tons of come into me in long spurts and my asshole felt hot and wet. Tyko sucked up the last drop from the head of my cock and we all took five to recuperate.

We all felt refreshed after a drink and a shower. Charly asked if Tyko and I would like to see she and Tana fuck each other at the same time! We sat back on the couch, lit up a joint, passed it around and watched the two beautiful creatures soul kiss on the rug in front of us. They ran their hands over their hard, thick cocks and into their wet pussies and assholes and then swung around facing in opposite directions, crotch to crotch. Charly fit the head of her penis between Tana's moist cuntlips and Tana readied hers at the entrance to Charly's sweet pussy and then, they both fed cock into each other's pussy at the same time. They could only get into each other about half way but they put every inch to good use as they stroked back and forth in a beautiful double fuck.

I got down on my knees and fed my awakening member into Charly's mouth and she sucked it greedily as she was lost in sensation. Tyko offered her pussy to Tana and sat on her face to give her full access to her organ. Tara's eager tongue slid into the warm cunthole and she licked the walls as far as she could go and then began to tongue fuck Tyko as she met Charly's every thrust and gave hers in return. Charly was the first to orgasm. She started moaning and suddenly stiffened as she pumped loads of cream into Tana's waiting pussy. This triggered Tana's orgasm and she started to spurt come into Charly's hot pussy. When she felt the hot come enter her pussy, Charly went into a vaginal orgasm and swallowed his cock deep in her mouth as she spasmed in ecstasy.

As soon as she recovered, she realized her cock was still hard and worked it in and out of Tana's wet slit until she felt the cunt walls tighten and a warm wetness flowed over her cock as Tana released her love juices. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she fell back exhausted. Tyko pulled her pussy away from Tana's mouth and let her relax and recuperate from her double orgasm. She had noticed my thick shaft swinging in front of me and came over and held it in her hand as she led me to the couch. She lay down on her back, spread her thighs wide and motioned for me to put my cock inside her. Tana's sucking had turned her on tremendously and Charly's mouth had done the same for me! I ran the head of my cock up and down her wet slit from the hole to the clit and when it was good and lubricated I slid it into her waiting pussy.

I fed it in slowly, inch by inch, and felt the walls of her cunt accept it willingly and grip it lovingly as it disappeared inside her. Tyko was in heaven! She was horny as hell and her favorite cock filled her pussy and gave her the most beautiful sensations in the world! She felt the thick shaft working it's way into every nook and cranny of her cunt as it smoothly slid in and out. Her pussy was gorgeous! He fed it all the way inside and then fucked her slowly with very short strokes of only a half inch or so. She immediately reacted and tightened her cunt muscles around his tool and began milking his cock. He started to spurt come into her just as she stiffened and went into orgasm herself and they both collapsed in exhaustion. After a short rest, the girls got dressed and left saying they would call us in a couple of days.

THE SEX PARTY

Charly called a few days later and asked us if we would like to attend a very special party the next weekend. A friend of hers, a wealthy, young socialite, was throwing a private sex party at her Westchester estate. Everybody that attends must perform a sex act in front of the whole group. They can do it alone, with a partner or even a threesome or foursome and Charly and Tana are the featured attraction. Everyone is required to sign an affidavit of silence which means they can not tell anyone what went on at the party or mention names, etc. In addition, no couple is allowed to leave the main room to have sex unless they have at least one other couple with them.

If any of the rules are broken, the guilty parties are never invited again and are ostracized from the group. Samantha, Charly's friend, only invites people that she knows will abide by her rules and will be holding Charly responsible for our conduct, if we decide to go. Naturally, we accepted and started to plan what kind of sex show we would perform.

The day of the party was upon us before we knew it and we picked up Tana and Charly and headed up to Westchester. There was a guard at the entrance gate to the estate who asked our names and checked it against his list. We drove a winding road for about a half mile until we came to the mansion. It was colonial style with eight tall columns in front and was massive. Samantha greeted us at the door and, after Charly introduced us, she asked us to pick a slip of paper from a glass bowl she was holding. I picked one, opened it and told her it was number 1! She smiled and told us that we would be the opening act and to please make it good to set the tone of the evening. Charly drew number 4 and Samantha told us that 20 couples were invited.

After we were settled with drinks in the main room, which, by the way, was quite a setup. It was very large and was built like a Roman amphitheater in that the very center of the room was sunken about four feet from the entrance level and was surrounded by three levels containing couches, love seats and cushions. The center stage, as it were, was covered with thick, luxurious carpeting and could be easily seen from any level in the room. Samantha came around and passed out joints to whoever wished one and we lit up and smoked and talked until the last of the guests arrived and were settled. Then she introduced us to the group alongwith one other couple who was there for the first time also and told them that we would be the first act in the 20 act show. She led us into a bedroom in the back of the house, told us to undress, gave us terrycloth robes to wear and told us she'd see us back in the main room when we were ready.

We stripped off our clothes, put on the robes and rejoined the group. Samantha introduced us again and turned the center stage over to us. I nodded to Tyko and we both removed our robes and dropped them to the floor. I walked over to a very large, but beautiful woman sitting on a couch on the stage level and stood in front of her as I played with my stiffening penis and pulled on my balls. Her eyes never left my cock When it was filled with blood and hard as a rock, I dabbed some KY on the head and began a slow, lubricated jerkoff as I moved to the next person, who happened to be a guy in his 50's but very goodlooking and well built. He just smiled and I could see he was not bi from his reaction so I moved on to a petite blonde who already had her hand between her legs and was looking back and forth at me and Tyko.

Meanwhile, Tyko had gone to the opposite side of the room and was exposing herself and playing with her sex organs for each person also. Right now, she was facing away from a young guy and bending over so that he would get a good view of her pussy and asshole while she slid a finger from her clit to her asshole. The guy had lust in his eyes and was squeezing his crotch as he watched my gorgeous wife play with herself right in front of him.

I moved on to the next person, who happened to be a nice looking guy in his 40's who already had his cock in hand as he stared at my thick member with my hand sliding smoothly back and forth. He had a fantastic penis and I made a mental note to look him up after the show. Tyko and I continued around the room until we met each other. I took her in my arms and carried her to the center of the room and gently placed her on the thick rug on her back. I soul kissed her, licked her nipples, worked my tongue down to her navel and then finally, reached her sensational pussy! I licked every part of her cunt with the flat of my tongue and then inserted it into her hole and slowly tongue-fucked her for a while.

She asked me to turn around so that she could suck my cock while I eat her and it felt like heaven as she took the head in her mouth and began to suck on it and lick the under part. I sucked my way up her cunt until I reached her erect clitoris and took it between my lips and sucked it back and forth as I tickled the tip with my tongue. She reacted immediately and pushed her pussy into my face as she went into orgasm. I sucked up every drop of her sweet juices and then swung around on my knees between her outstretched thighs. Before entering her, I looked around the room and saw that everyone was watching us and playing with their partner at the same time.

Some were naked, some half clothed but everyone was either playing with themselves or their neighbor. I ran the head of my heavy cock up and down her slit to get it good and lubricated and then entered her hot, wet pussy. I was feeding it in slowly inch by inch and she gasped as each inch entered her. When I reached bottom, I started a series of long, slow strokes pulling out to the very tip and then working it back in again to the hilt. It wasn't long before I felt Tyko's pussy muscles tighten around my shaft and begin to milk my cock as I plunged in and out of her. I felt it coming in my balls and cried out as I unloaded my cream into her sucking cunt in spurt after spurt! As soon as she felt my hot come pouring into her pussy, she came also and her pussy kept squeezing my cock long after I finished coming.

We came out of our daze to wild applause from the group and Samantha's praise as she congratulated us for the perfect show to get the party started.

The next act was a slightly heavy, attractive brunette with an hourglass figure and her good looking, well built partner. She was carrying a toy poodle and put the dog down on the rug as she lay down on her back and spread her legs. The dog went right over to her pussy and began licking it with his long tongue. Her partner got on his knees behind her head and dropped his huge, half hard tool into her waiting mouth. She sucked it like her life depended on it as she thrust her hips towards the tongue working on her cunt. I saw Samantha coming towards us totally naked and saw what a beautiful woman she really was. She was in her 40's and had a gorgeous body and legs. Her breasts were full and ripe and her nipples were large and erect as she approached. She sat down between us and placed one hand between Tyko's thighs as the other held my flacid tool. As she played with us, she asked how we were enjoying the evening thus far.

I told her we were having a great time and were looking forward to her joining us for some love play soon. I couldn't resist leaning over and taking one of her fabulous nipples in my mouth and sucking on it. She told us that everyone was waiting for Charly and Tana's act and that after that we would get together for serious sex. I was still sucking her nipples and reached down between her legs to play with her pussy and found that Tyko was already there. The couple on stage were fucking now as the little poodle licked her asshole. They both came in a series of gasps and when he rolled on his back alongside her, the dog licked her pussy clean and then licked the juices off his softening cock.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers