You're Mine! Ch. 09

Story Info
A lightening bolt was the catalyst.
8.7k words
4.57
75.3k
7
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
542 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache.

It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also! I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise. They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person’s eyes and saying the words “You’re mine”, they would be completely in my power.

DEE

A couple of nights later, I was eating my favorite pussy and Tyko was fantasizing aloud about things that turned her on and that's when she asked me if I would arrange a sex session with one of the beautiful hermaphrodites with a really huge cock as a favor to her. Next morning I called Charly and told her about Tyko's request. She said that she had the perfect gal for us and would take care of all the arrangements. I told her we'd like to set it up for tonight about 8 at our place. Charly said that a gorgeous woman by the name of Dicky would show on time, not to worry.

The doorbell rang at 8 sharp and in walked an absolute dream woman. She was a tall, stunningly beautiful blonde with a fantastic body and legs. Her breasts were huge but beautifully shaped and very desirable. As soon as she looked into my eyes, I made her mine and introduced her to Tyko, who was eating her alive with her eyes as her mind told her about the fabulous cock between this gorgeous woman's legs which added spice to the dish. I asked Dicky, who asked us to call her "Dee", to undress for us and show us her special equipment and she proceeded to strip. She was a magnificent looking woman with a perfect body for sex.

Her full, ripe breasts were tight and firm and were capped by huge dark brown nipples. Her ass was so perfect as to be unbelievable and the rest of her was the same and then she turned around and we gasped at the size of her cock! It was at least 10" long hanging limp and we couldn't wait to get it hard! Tyko and I took off our robes and asked Dee to join us on our couch and sit between us. As soon as she was comfortable, I asked her to throw both her legs over ours and spread them wide so that we could see her entire pubic area clearly.

Tyko was fascinated with Dee's dicky which was certainly more of a DICK than a Dicky anyway. She reached down and took it into her hand and felt it's weight and bulk and it started to come alive in her hand. I was fingering her pussy lips and clitoris and watched her cock grow to immense proportions as my wife's hands played a concert on the massive organ. Tyko leaned forward slightly and took the head between her lips and nibbled gently on it for a while before attempting to swallow more of the huge member. I squeezed out from under Dee's leg and got to my knees between her thighs and started to lick her cunt with the flat of my tongue from her asshole to her clit and heard her start moaning and murmuring sexy things. Then I moved up and joined Tyko in sucking the monstrous shaft by licking my way up the pole until I got to the tip and Tyko gave way to let me try and suck it.

I stuffed as much cock as I could into my mouth and sucked it back and forth as I pulled gently on her huge nipples. I saw that my wife had moved down and was busy sucking the sweet cunt while I sucked happily on the massive head of her penis. We sucked her this way for some time and then I asked Tyko to switch with me as I wanted her pussy for a while. Tyko eagerly took my place as I got down to suck the delicious cunt waiting so patiently for my tongue. I moved slowly to each portion of her cunt and sucked it deeply into my mouth and nibbled gently on it before moving on to another part of her magnificent pussy. I drove my tongue as deep as possible into her cunthole and drew a series of gasps from her as I tried to get it even deeper inside.

Then I moved up to her bulging clitoris and, as soon as I took it between my lips, she shuddered and moaned as she went into orgasm releasing a flood of juices which dripped down her ass crack onto the couch. I got to my feet and fit the head of my shaft between her cunt lips and fed it in slowly feeling every inch as it disappeared inside her warm, wet hole. Tyko was sucking on the cockhead furiously and stroking the huge shaft with both hands trying to get some juices flowing out of the monstrous organ and Dee was moving her hips up and down fucking my wife's voracious mouth and moaning aloud about how good she felt and that, if Tyko continued what she was doing, she would fill her mouth with come very soon. Her cock was unbelievable! It was at least 18" long and looked like a telephone pole.

Tyko was lost in sucking it and, as I plunged in and out of her tight, wet pussy, I noticed Dee's eyes roll up in her head as she thrust her hips forward and drove her massive member deeper in Tyko's mouth and let go with the first gush of come from her cock which was followed by more gushes until her spasms abated. My wife was gulping down huge quantities of come and squeezing the shaft from bottom to top to get even more and didn't stop sucking until there was nothing coming out anymore.

I pulled my throbbing penis from the comfortable folds of her wet pussy and sat down on the couch to give her a chance to recover before continuing. Tyko got us some refreshing drinks and I asked Dee if she would like to get high before we got back in action again. I told her that we had some excellent Hawaiian crotch-grass which will have her ready again in a very short time and her eyes lit up as she told us that she loves to smoke before sex and couldn't wait for me to light up the joint that Tyko handed me. We smoked, drank and talked for a while and I asked Dee how it felt growing up with a cock AND a cunt. She told us that she was very sexual at an early age and used to jerkoff every day when she was about thirteen. She got as much pleasure from her cock as she did from her cunt and she told us how she used to try to fuck herself by bending her soft cock back and fitting it into her pussy.

She said that as soon as she got the head in, her cock would start to get hard and pop right out so she settled for masturbating her cock until she pumped come and then moving down to her pussy for a vaginal orgasm. Her only contact with another person was a girlfriend in high school who kept her secret and spent hours whenever they got together sucking her cock and pussy until she couldn't come anymore. Dee mentioned that they only get together once in a while since Toni moved to California a number of years ago.

I asked Dee to come over and suck my throbbing shaft as I was horny as hell from eating and fucking her. She settled herself down happily between my legs and began licking my balls and then sucking them into her mouth one at a time as she ran her tongue all over them. After a while, she moved up to the base of my thick member and licked all around the shaft working her way up the pulsating pole to the tip which she kissed lightly before running the tip of her tongue into the tiny hole and gently sucking on it. I saw my wife settle herself between Dee's thighs and begin worshipping the huge penis with her mouth and tongue again. Dee knew how to suck cock and she loved doing it.

She was totally lost in my penis and was getting more and more turned on as she sucked the thick member into her mouth and took it as deep down her throat as she could while pulling gently on my balls and slipping a finger into my asshole at the same time.

I was in heaven and didn't want the sensations to ever stop. If I died at that moment and would feel those same sensations for all eternity, I might accept it. Dee was sucking me into a beautiful orgasm. I could feel it approaching and told her to get ready for my come juices as I was going to feed her a lot of healthy, lifegiving jism. A few seconds later my cock swelled and the first gush of come exploded in her hungry mouth followed by a series of spurts which she swallowed greedily and then searched for more. She kept gently sucking on my slowly softening penis and I noticed that her magnificent cock had come alive again because of my wife's loving attention. Tyko had the huge head in her mouth and was deeply drawing on it trying to get some juices up the shaft when suddenly, she got up and fit the head of Dee's penis in her pussy and lowered herself onto the enormous cock.

She managed to get a little more than the head stuffed inside and began fucking it slowly and sensuously. She was standing with her legs on either side of Dee, her knees slightly bent holding Dee's cock in both hands as she fucked the huge shaft. She loved the feeling of being filled up so much and when she lowered herself even more, Dee's magnificent organ touched places inside her cunt that had never been touched before and drove her wild with sensation. She groaned aloud that her orgasm was coming and started to tell us how good Dee's cock felt inside her and then she gasped as her orgasm hit her hard. She stuffed as much cock inside her cunt as she could take and opened herself totally as she experienced a beautiful orgasm and soaked the huge penis inside her with her juices. When it was over, she reluctantly pulled the massive organ out of her pussy and lay down next to me with a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

I saw that Dee was fully aroused from the fucking and was lying there stroking her enormous cock with both hands as she attempted to bring back the fantastic feelings that Tyko's cunt had just given her. I joined her and added my two hands to the stroking. She smiled and said this was her favorite way to masturbate and always looked forward to it when she got together with her girlfriend. We stroked in perfect coordination and changed hand positions smoothly as if we had rehearsed this many times. We moved up and down all over the massive member and every once in a while I would lean over and suck on the head as we stroked. Dee began to moan and announced her impending orgasm as she lifted her hips off the bed to give our hands even more access to her throbbing and pulsating pole.

Then she gasped and I felt the huge organ shudder as a long stream of come shot out the tip followed by at least four or five other spurts of considerable content until she relaxed and smiled at me and thanked me for helping her to such a wonderful orgasm. Tyko was fascinated with Dee's enormous penis and was playing with it while we were relaxing. Every once in a while, she would bring the head to her mouth and suck on it and as soon as it started showing signs of life again, she lay down on her back, spread her thighs and asked Dee to fuck her again. I suggested that she get on her hands and knees and let Dee stuff her huge organ inside while I slipped my cock in her ass at the same time.

The thought of having that massive member inside her cunt while my cock was probing her ass drove my woman wild and she jumped up and straddled Dee offering her her pussy and me her hot asshole. Dee's cock was almost hard again and she fit the tip in the hole and started pushing it in as Tyko gasped and groaned in ecstacy with each inch that went in. I lubricated my organ and entered her receptive ass slowly and sensuously until it was buried deep inside. I could feel Dee's cock inside her and it only added to the sensations as I started stroking in and out. My wife was moaning and murmuring about how good both of us felt inside her body and asked us to keep fucking her just that way and she would come soon. Dee had both hands wrapped around her massive organ and was pushing it in and out of my wife's wet pussy.

She managed to get about 7 or 8 inches inside and Tyko's cunt was stretched to capacity trying to accept the thick organ. Meanwhile, I was in heaven fucking her ass and was stroking deep inside when Tyko suddenly shouted out that she was going to come and both Dee and I shoved our cocks deeper inside her as she went into orgasm and both her pussy and asshole throbbed as she came.

We lay back on the pillows, with Dee lying between us, and took turns passing Dee's enormous tool back and forth stroking it as we relaxed, had a smoke and a drink and talked. Dee told us that she had a friend, a beautiful black woman, who had a sensational body and a clitoris that had to be at least three inches long shaped just like a miniature penis with a circumcised head. She said that she would like to introduce us to her sometime since she felt that we would all enjoy one another. I told her to make arrangements for the four of us to get together at our place next weekend and watched as Dee rolled over and began licking and sucking Tyko's breasts and nipples before moving down her body to the honey spot. My wife smiled at her and opened her thighs wide to give her complete access to her hot and ready pussy.

I moved down behind Dee and started to fondle the massive organ with one hand while fingering her cunt with the other. She raised herself to her knees so I could have either pussy or cock and her swollen pussy lips opened to reveal her glistening pink interior which was too inviting to pass up. I slipped my tongue between the lips and licked my way up and down her slit tasting her juices before working it inside her hole and driving it as deep as possible. I fucked her with my tongue and she began to fuck back as she sucked my wife's clit and moaned in passion. After some time, I ran my tongue up from the hole to her protruding clit which I teased with the tip before taking it between my lips and sucking it into my mouth. I continued teasing her clit with my tongue as I sucked it back and forth and reached around to grasp her huge member and stroke it with both hands as I sucked.

It wasn't long before I heard my wife gasp as she went into orgasm and I concentrated on Dee's clit even more as I increased the pressure and moved my tongue rapidly across the swollen organ. She lifted her face from Tyko's dripping cunt and told me not to stop what I was doing as she was about to reward my efforts with her juices and then, she started to come, flooding my chin with her excretions until she finally stopped and collapsed on top of Tyko with their wet and satisfied pussies pressed closely together. After resting a while, Dee got dressed, exchanged phone numbers with us and left after exacting a promise from us that we would get together again soon.

THE WEEKEND

A few days later, an old friend, Doris K. called and invited us to a sex party she was having in her Long Island home in a few weeks. She said that she had invited about 50-60 extra special couples and singles and she was sure that we would have a great time. Doris told us after I discovered my hypnotic powers. She was a tall brunette with a gorgeous body and face who was famous for her two trained miniature poodles. Whenever she sat down and bared her pussy, all she had to do was call their names and they would immediately hop up on the couch or bed and begin licking her cunt with their tiny pink tongues. One would take the clit and the other her hole and they would lick until she told them to stop.

She had been married to a very wealthy stockbroker for about ten years when suddenly, he dropped dead of a heart attack a few years ago and left her extremely well off with the huge Long Island estate and another gorgeous home in Palm Beach. Doris and Phil had been in the swinging scene for many years and she just continued on her own after his passing.

We were looking forward to the party since Doris always had great couples and singles attend her orgies. In addition, her huge estate provided complete privacy from prying eyes and allowed complete nudity even outside around the pool or on the grounds around the main house. We arrived at the gates the night of the party and were ushered in by the guards after they checked with the main house by telephone. Doris was waiting for us at the door and looked fabulous in a very sheer and sexy mini dress which showed off her fantastic body and legs perfectly. She greeted us with a warm hug and kiss and told us that almost everyone had already arrived and was out by the pool having drinks and getting high on pot. She told us to join them and she would be along as soon as the last guests arrived.

Tyko and I walked through the huge living room to the French doors leading out to the patio and pool deck. It was a beautiful, warm summer night and just perfect for swimming and enjoying the beautifully landscaped grounds. As soon as we arrived at the pool deck, a gorgeous blonde maid wearing a tiny, black French maid's outfit which hardly covered her enormous breasts and just about concealed her pussy, offered us our choice of a drink or a joint. I took a joint for the both of us and, as she walked away, noticed that her sensational ass was completely exposed which made my cock twitch with anticipation for what was to come.

Tyko and I were smoking the joint and relaxing by the pool when a very attractive young couple walked up to us and introduced themselves as Carrie and Dave. She was a tiny brunette with a great body and cute looks and he was about 6' 3", ruggedly handsome with an athlete's body. They said they noticed us as soon as we came out of the house and wanted to get to know us as soon as possible. We made some small talk and, while we were conversing, Doris came out of the house and announced that everyone had arrived and the party was officially started. That was a signal everyone was waiting for and it didn't take long for clothes to start coming off and some couples jumping into the pool nude. I asked Dave if they would like to join us in one of the guest bedrooms upstairs and he smiled and took Tyko's arm and escorted her to the house with Carrie and I following.

We walked into a comfortable, large room at the top of the stairs and I suggested that Carrie and Tyko remove their clothes while Dave and I watched them and then we would do the same for them. Carrie was a doll! Her breasts were large for her size and her nipples enormous and already getting hard. She had a great ass with very sexy thighs and legs and her pussy was covered with a small tuft of curly, black hair. Dave was eating Tyko up alive with his eyes and asked her to come over to him as soon as she was nude so that he could run his hands over her magnificent body and suck on her hardening nipples. Carrie came over and stood in front of me with her legs spread as she opened her pussy for me to see one of the largest clits I have ever seen! It was at least two inches long and looked just like a miniature penis with a small circumcised head. I couldn't resist it!

It was just begging to be sucked and I leaned forward and ran the tip of my tongue over the head and down the shaft as she gasped out in passion and thrust it into my mouth. I sucked it between my lips and played my tongue over the head at the same time. I could feel that I owned her body and soul at that moment and I felt horny as hell at the thought. Her reactions to my sucking were such a turn on that I was enjoying the experience immensely and redoubled my efforts increasing the pressure more and more as I sucked her penis clit. Carrie suddenly threw her head back and groaned as she went into orgasm pumping her clit in and out of my mouth as she came. She sat down next to me and I noticed that Dave had his head buried in my wife's pussy and she was about to come also.

jim313
jim313
542 Followers